> Attention

Attention! All questions on the programs that are not in this section, ask in the subject. Ambulance for beginners .

IN THIS SECTION ONLY THE PROGRAM CATALOG! CREATING THOSE QUESTIONS IS FORBIDDEN! SEARCH PROGRAMS .
New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

Mobile Atelier | Powerful editing

Rep: (259)
Mobile atelier
Powerful graphics editor

The latest version 2.10

Attached Image

Mobile Atelier - powerfulfreea paint program with an interface based on plugins. All functions are executed in the form of plug-ins, ie You can connect only those that are needed, as well as download and install them new. You may need some time to learn how to work with this program, but when you potreniruetes, you will realize that it is not for nothing called the "powerful". Try -and you will see this. The program not only allows you to draw, but also supports a variety of filters, effects, etc.

Some of the features:
-full screen mode
-Setting buttons (zoom, selection of colors ...)
-Easy to use interface
is a system of plug-ins

Compatibility / adaptation: Pocket PC ARM, Pocket PC SH, Pocket PC MIPS, Pocket PC 2002, Windows Mobile 2003
Developer: NeFa

Overview taken on ladoshkah.kom

Attached files

Attached filenfcanvas2ppc.zip(2.55 MB)

Rep: (0)
Put a link to a site where you can download plug-ins.

Rep: (10)
http://www1.mahoroba.ne.jp/cgi-bin/user-cg...t_ce_nfc2plugin- Plugins

Rep: (24)
Disgusting prog ... He sees only the files that are in the folder at the root ... Format understands only * .bmp-shny ...
And yet ... what if it always works, whether she is friends with WM5: when you click on "Settings" button closes the program ... The only advantage of it - free ...

Rep: (259)
Vinyard
He sees only the files that are in the folder at the root

maybe I'm wrong, but that's not it, yuzay File Dialog Changer

Vinyard
whether she is friends with WM5: when you click on "Settings" the program closes

prog old, so the "friendship" with WM5 vryatli you can expect ...

Rep: (9)
PocketArtist 3.1 ludshe much :) and there with pills
almost all the features fotoshepa

Rep: (157)
PocketArtist 3.1 much ludshe and there are pills almost all the features fotoshepa

I fully support!

Rep: (32)
almost all the features fotoshepa

Oh doubt :)))
ps Sorry for offtopic

Draw is not a problem !! : Yahoo:
Save ...: ph34r: ... floating (or left): angry:

Definitely, "Artist" - the best !!!

And you tell me, why then after your actor (or rather, when I deleted it), my PDA is now through a conductor writes a program that does not exist through which you can open a picture, to have open through the "Pictures & Videos", how do I restore the way?

Rep: (125)
you need to register pokapatsya and change file associations (conductive carbon black path) sludge Reso ekspoler push open with

Added @ 13.12.2007, 22:44

regestry / HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT / * / there any expansion so choose which are linked with krafikoy
or look for everything related to pocketartist and daring

Rep: (211)
In this topic, only a discussion of the program, and you can post your work inThe club of fans to draw on their PDAs, kmk, smartphones, tablets.

Post has been editedrrram123 - 03.01.11, 16:18

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 06/04/20, 2:39