12 pagesV  < 1 2 3 4 5 6 > »  

> Choosing the best program for sports | running, biking, walking, etc.
The best program for sports:
runtastic PRO [ 558 ] ** [35,09%]
adidas miCoach [ 106 ] ** [6,67%]
Endomondo Sports Tracker PRO [ 390 ] ** [24,53%]
SportyPal [ 25 ] ** [1,57%]
Sports tracker [ 80 ] ** [5,03%]
Strava Run / Strava Cycling [ 187 ] ** [11,76%]
Noom CardioTrainer [ 17 ] ** [1,07%]
other (write title to topic) [ 227 ] ** [14,28%]
Total votes: 1590

Pro_Alexander
Message#1
16.07.12, 18:15
Fair
[online]

Group: Friendssavagemessiahzine.com
Messages 4077
Check in: 28.01.07
Honor 8 FRD-L09

download

Short description:
Discussion and selection of the best sports program among those listed (or suggest your own)

Description:
1. runtastic PRO(interface in Russian)
2. adidas miCoach(interface in Russian, Russian sound)
3. Endomondo Sports Tracker PRO(interface in Russian)
4. SportyPal(interface in Russian)
5. Sports tracker
6. Strava Run
7. Noom CardioTrainer(interface in Russian)

Of the above, I liked the first 3, the last 3 did not like it even when I got acquainted, I did not deal with them.
The following is the measurement results with some programs. The route is the same, the programs are running simultaneously, also stopped at the same time.
Number according to the program list.
Time: (1) 25m07s (2) 24m58s (3) 24m48s
Distance: (1) 4.32 km (2) 4.30 km (3) 4.31 km
Average rate per km: (1) 5m48s (2) 5m48s (3) 5m45s
Average speed (km / h): (1) 10.3 (2) - (3) 10.42
Calories: (1) 326 (2) 329 (3) 360
The adidas miCoach was pleased with the presence of a sound trainer in Russian. In 1 and 3 English.
In endomondo there is a “beat yourself” mode in which you choose the previous workout, and it will be marked as your desired goal. There are also interval training, you can create your own.
Both endomondo and runtastic PRO are convenient, that when starting, you can set a timer through which to start. There is time to put the phone in a bag or pocket.
In each of the first three programs there is an alert about the distance covered (for example, every 1 km), about the elapsed time and pace of the race.

In general, for myself, I have not yet decided which program I will deal with.
It is necessary to look still from web interfaces and synchronization possibilities.

NEW New programs in the header:
RunKeeper:savagemessiahzine.com, Googleplay.

Post has been editedPro_Alexander - 16.02.13, 02:29
Pro_Alexander
Message#42
19.02.13, 14:32
Fair
[online]

Messages 4077
Honor 8 FRD-L09

UserName @ 02/19/2013, 10:28*
for several years I have already become accustomed to endomondo, and so far I use it out of habit (in parallel with miCoach, for planning lessons).

Runtastic is a really strong competitor, and as I see it, no worse, just a slightly different web interface.
From what runtastic doesn't like: if after completing the workout there is no internet connection, then even when the internet appears, the workout will have to be manually uploaded to the server. This is inconvenient when I ran, came home (wi-fi), and you need to press "download" yourself, Endomondo itself synchronizes immediately when the Internet appears.
And yet, if you set a time target, then Endomondo with each voice notification, say, for each km, tells you what distance you will run at the current speed until the goal is reached, and says when the goal (time training) is completed.
Yesterday I ran with both programs, but I turned on alerts from runtastic (goal - time), and now he didn’t notify when the goal was completed, and didn’t warn me how much I could run at the current speed until the goal was reached.

Back in Runtastic, I don’t understand the logic in statistics when breaking a lap into circles:
if you ran, let's say, 5.4 km, then Endomondo believes that the 6th km is not complete, and does not include it in comparison with the title of the slowest and fastest lap, which is logical, because it is not known how you would run to the end .
Under the same conditions, Runtastic believes that you would have run 6 km at the same speed that was 0.4 km, and when choosing the fastest and slowest circle, it takes the 6th and 400 meters into account. What I think is the height of stupidity, because in the last hundreds of meters people usually accelerate, and if you take at this speed, it often turns out that this is the best lap for training, which is fundamentally wrong!
Attached Image
Attached Image

By the way, does anyone know what program can conduct a training session on the pulse (by intensity zones) as miCoach does?

I think, judging by the settings, Runtastic can do this. In the settings of the voice accompaniment there is the item "Heart Zones", you can connect a sensor, and adjust the zones to fit your parameters.
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

But as he notifies, the question. Need to try. With regard to the availability of the pulse on the site profile, then here is the same, this feature is paid.
in parallel with miCoach - for classroom planning

It turns out that even in RunKeeper there are free training programs, before that I saw similar ones in Runtastic, but they are only paid. I just chose one program for familiarization in Runkeper, it was planned on the calendar for several months, and how to delete, I can not find, I chose to familiarize myself with the work.
And how does this work in micoach? I am not registered there.

Post has been editedPro_Alexander - 20.02.13, 23:04

--------------------
Programs for sports!
Message#43
21.02.13, 12:37
Experienced
[offline]

Messages 592
Check in: 20.06.08
HTC Touch Cruise

Dear! Endomondo program can report out of the heart rate zone (pulse), if used with a wristband?

Post has been edited656 - 21.02.13, 12:37
Pro_Alexander
Message#44
21.02.13, 17:43
Fair
[online]

Messages 4077
Honor 8 FRD-L09

re-read the last 2 messages before waiting for a response

--------------------
Programs for sports!
Username
Message#45
21.02.13, 19:53
Visitor
[offline]

Group: Active users
Messages 20
Check in: 29.04.12
Samsung Galaxy S5 SM-G900F

Runtastic is a really strong competitor, and as I see it, it’s no worse, just a slightly different web interface ........ ....... I think, judging by the settings, Runtastic can do this. In the settings of the voice accompaniment there is the item "Heart Zones", you can connect a sensor, and adjust the zones to fit your parameters.

Thank.
About half a year ago, I ran with him a couple of times for a change. Claims were not particularly then to him, but out of habit remained on the endomondo. He is ready to put up with these shortcomings if he really knows how to notify about changes in heart rate zones. Tomorrow I will deliver, and I will test the weekend then. By results I will unsubscribe.
By the way, I noticed then: you can export past workouts from the Endomondo website to a computer, and then import these files into Rnautik. He sees them normally. So, in which case, the migration will be painless: rolleyes:

And how does this work in micoach? I am not registered there.

The general meaning is approximately as follows.
After registering and setting up, as the first workout micoach offers an evaluation workout. It lasts about 12 minutes, during which the program gradually increases the load (you start from walking, after 3 minutes it offers to run at 30% of the maximum, then at 40 ... 50 ... 60 ... and so on up to the maximum speed). Depending on whether we are running according to pace (based on speed data obtained using GPS) or pulse (using data obtained ONLY from the Adidas cardio sensor, which is a big minus), the program determines your zones (conditionally - low load, medium, high and maximum ). After that, go to the micoach website and choose a training plan. There are about 10-15 kinds of sports (running, football, basketball, rugby ...) for which you can choose a training program taking into account the features of this sport. There are several programs for each sport depending on the required goal (for example, football - a program to increase speed, a program to increase endurance, etc.) and the level of training of the trainee (for example, the same program to increase endurance can be 7 levels difficulties). Having chosen a suitable program, we are offered to indicate how many days per week we will train and from which day we start. After that, the program draws up a lesson plan right in its calendar, which is synchronized with the phone (we put a widget in the mobile and it reminds when we have the next workout and what it will be - the workouts inside one training plan are different, some give an average load, others - maximum load, third - for recovery, etc.). After that, on the right day, we launch the program on the phone and he offers to perform today's training, we start and the program drives us along the distance (again, either depending on our speed or depending on the pulse). If suddenly what happened (there is no opportunity to train today or fall ill), you can safely on the website MOVE the training for another day, that is, the training plan does not like if you have to skip the training. After each workout, the program assesses the quality of its performance in% of 100% (that is, if you precisely ran on the program prompts - 100%, if at some moments it is faster / slower than you need at that moment - the rating is lower). Tips, by the way, in Russian. Having completed one training plan, you can choose the same, but more difficult, or any other. In principle, the training plans are made quite well, in my opinion. All plans are free.
Mino in micoach for me: not as convenient as the competitors web interface, less detailed data on training, no training plans for cross-country skis and the need to buy exactly Adidas cardiopulsor for pulse training.

Something like that. I hope clearly described)))

Posted 02/21/2013, 19:53:

656 @ 21.02.2013, 13:37 *
Dear! Endomondo program can report out of the heart rate zone (pulse), if used with a wristband?

No, at the moment (version 8.4.2. PRO) can not even this. Only current pulse and average pulse per kilometer reports.
Username
Message#46
24.02.13, 23:06
Visitor
[offline]

Messages 20
Check in: 29.04.12
Samsung Galaxy S5 SM-G900F

UserName @ 02.21.2013, 20:53*
Tomorrow I will deliver, and I will test the weekend then. By results I will unsubscribe.

Checked On changing the heart rate zone, the rantastic reports (albeit with a small delay of a few seconds). Zones themselves can be configured directly from the phone, either automatically or manually. For this developers uvazhuha.
gen4ik0007
Message#47
20.03.13, 14:12
a guest
[offline]

Group: Users
Messages 0
Check in: 20.03.13
Sony Xperia P

Please tell me how to set up the calorie burning indication in Runtastic pro. And it shows only the pulse and pace.
borissl118
Message#48
29.03.13, 12:12
Veteran
[offline]

Messages 1820
Check in: 22.04.09
Nokia 8

UsedSportyPal(More on Windows Mobile) andRuntastic / RuntasticPro.

From personal features of use - I write tracks when skiing and roller skating (FSK), andnotdoing kinds of type of long running.

On mountain skiing SportyPal definitely wins.
First, when showing speed on a graph and determining the maximum speed per workout, the SportyPal uses the instantaneous speed on GPS, i.e. real speed skier. Runtastic shows the average speed on the interval of 500 meters, cutting off the peaks, and not taking into account the trajectory.
Secondly, when analyzing the trajectory, SportyPal automatically determines the lifts, and excludes them from the calculation of time, distance and speed of training.
As a result, the same training session in SportyPal and Runtastic is as follows:

Runtastic: 61.77 km, 05: 47h, Avg.Speed ​​10.69km / h, Max.Speed ​​76.5 km / h, 2825 kcal
SportyPal: 34.67 km, 03: 06h, Avg.Speed ​​11.14km / h, Max.Speed ​​92.51 km / h, 1613 kcal

On rollers SportyPal also in a prize, though not so obviously. As with the coves, a more accurate definition of MaxSpeed, as well as a well-functioning auto pause at traffic lights / pit stops.

Well, some comments about the sites.
SportyPal - two modest advertising space on the main page, advertising does not interfere with watching your tracks, there is no advertising on the page with tracks. The track can be expanded to full screen, viewed in 3D with the GoogleEarth plugin. Runtasic - advertising takes up more than half the area of ​​the main page, and in the new design of 03/28 - advertising takes up half the track map, and the entire page can no longer be expanded. In fact, the track area on the computer screen is smaller than on the phone screen.

A separate song is an opportunity to share training outside the site (Facebook, etc.). In Runtastic, resolutions are set for all workouts at once. Either everyone sees all your workouts, or nothing is visible. In SportyPal, the default permissions are set, and then you can change them for individual workouts.

Monetization. SportyPal is a free app, modest banners, a subscription with additional features of $ 17 / year. Runstastic - paid or ad-supported applications, aggressive interfering advertising on the site, a subscription to disable interfering advertising and additional functions of $ 36 / year.

In general, I think with Runtastic I will soon disperse, despite the paid caps.

Post has been editedborissl118 - 29.03.13, 15:36

--------------------
Lumia 730 with a killed flush is waiting for a radio killer with a JTAG Box or for parts in the default city. In lichku.
Alpha07
Message#49
03.04.13, 15:07
Visitor
[offline]

Messages 20
Check in: 24.11.11

Comrades, please tell me which pulse sensor is suitable for runtastic PRO + androyd, so that a graph with distance, time and pulse value is written? (Is such an overlay available with runtastic PRO?)

Post has been editedAlpha07 - 03.04.13, 15:08
borissl118
Message#50
03.04.13, 15:24
Veteran
[offline]

Messages 1820
Nokia 8

Alpha07 @ 04/03/2013, 16:07*
which pulse sensor is suitable for runtastic PRO + androyd

They are in theorysell their. And to analyze the normal, you may have to buy more on the Gold Membership site.

--------------------
Lumia 730 with a killed flush is waiting for a radio killer with a JTAG Box or for parts in the default city. In lichku.
Alpha07
Message#51
03.04.13, 16:18
Visitor
[offline]

Messages 20

kit comeshttps://www.runtastic.com/shop/en/tracking-...rt-rate-monitor- in addition to the chest belt, the module connected to the phone is still going on (as I understood it through the headphone jack) ... are there any belts without a sensor to the phone (something like connecting a bluetooth from the phone to the chest belt or is it impossible)?
borissl118
Message#52
03.04.13, 17:25
Veteran
[offline]

Messages 1820
Nokia 8

Alpha07 @ 04/03/2013, 17:18*
Bluetooth connection from the phone directly to the chest belt

In the program, in HR settings, in addition to a belt with an adapter, "Pulse connection with Bluetooth (Polar, Zephyr)" is also present. According to the words in brackets, the following things go up:
http://www.polar.com/en/products/accessori..._with_Bluetooth
http://www.zephyr-technology.com/products/...t-rate-monitor/

--------------------
Alpha07
Message#53
03.04.13, 22:35
Visitor
[offline]

Messages 20

the fact that in normal analysis for runtastic it will be necessary to buy a prem account, this is neither good, then you can skip the program for now
looking for a free program (with a web site) —with statistics — how many ran, speed, heart rate, so that everything was on the same graph and that it was all cloudy: rolleyes:

returning to adidas miCoach (everything seems to be there, but ...)
adidas miCoach - everything is convenient, and the statistics and plans and its plan with its zones, one big but - bluetooth rhythm sensor does not support on the androidhttp://community-micoach.adidas.com/thread/18580and to use with the rhythm of the heart you need:
1. Adidas miCoach Pacer Kit (reviewhttp://geekrunner.org/equipment/adidas-micoach-pacer http://geekrunner.org/software/adidas-micoach http://lifehacker.ru/2011/05/28/sajjty-dlj...didas-micoach/)- it works without a smartphone (what about GPS and a map with a route: huh: and how to know your pulse so that you don’t get out of the zone, you don’t always have a hope for a trainer) and after running you have to upload information to the site
2. A phone with ANT + support and a heart belt - although it’s not clear here, some write that the phone with ANT + support also doesn’t see sensors, others write that everything is fine, and still others write that from under androyd they don’t see their heartbeat belt (https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.adidas.micoach&feature=search_result&rdid=com.adidas.micoach&rdot=1andhttp://community-micoach.adidas.com/thread/18580 http://lifehacker.ru/2011/05/28/sajjty-dlj...adidas-micoach/ )
3. buy IPone (another question what version) + Adidas HRM belt with an adapter, then pulse and zhps and everything is in chocolate :) - too easy and our android is all, IMHO: rolleyes:

Does anyone use miCoach prog under Sony Ericsson Xperia? .. How are you doing with ANT + heart rate belts:
In order for the miCoach prog to see the heart rate on the android, you only need to use the heart rate belt from Adidas or will anyone use the ANT + protocol (rather, should the Harmin come up)?
discussion smarfonov + list smartphone with support ANT +
http://www.skisport.ru/forum/view.php?subj=258189#258199

Post has been editedAlpha07 - 03.04.13, 22:48
matacob
Message#54
14.04.13, 17:19
a guest
[offline]

Messages 0
Check in: 28.03.10

Does anyone know if there is any quick / easy way to synchronize workouts between these programs? Maybe some third-party service or application?
DMagister
Message#55
16.04.13, 07:39
Veteran
[online]

Messages 1409
Check in: 20.10.08
Oneplus 6T McLaren

From all that I tried, I left only Endomondo PRO and Runtastic PRO. I have been working with Endomondo for several years now and I prefer it because: the calorie consumption is most adequate (best of all it coincides with other methods, especially when using a heart monitor), while Runtastic gives out some cosmic numbers; the calculation of hydration is generally beyond praise (I don’t understand how it does it, but on a bicycle it gives out figures that practically coincide with grams with the readings of the weights and at the same time takes into account even the fact that you sweat more strongly in the heat. 0.1l, really 3-4 times more); I like the presentation on the endomondo site more, although now I’m watching and for the better has changed for runtastic.
Now I’m really looking forward to the release of the Samsung Galaxy S4 with its S Health, I hope that it stimulates the support of various software tools, and it’s just a kind of catastrophe with the heart monitors: you can’t buy Polar bluetooth in Russia, you managed to buy Zephir, but the Endomondo developers wrote that they now want some royalties from each sensor and further support is questionable.

--------------------
You have not died to speak only good things about you!
Alexander5m
Message#56
03.06.13, 18:10
Visitor
[offline]

Messages 10
Check in: 03.06.13

Tell me, in rantastik, the version is not about, normal, the site says about the differences of versions, that both support export to a gpx file, I can not find where this menu is.

Post has been editedAlexander5m - 03.06.13, 18:11
borissl118
Message#57
03.06.13, 20:55
Veteran
[offline]

Messages 1820
Nokia 8

Alexander5m @ 06/03/2013, 19:10*
Export to gpx file is supported, I can not find where this menu is.

The export is done on the website, on the session page at the top right, the button with the down arrow, when you click on the arrow, the drop-down menu, there is the Download item. There is no export in the application.

--------------------
borissl118
Message#58
11.06.13, 11:09
Veteran
[offline]

Messages 1820
Nokia 8

Rolled on rollers with simultaneously included SportyPal and Runtastic Pro, got this:
SportyPal 14.74km, Avrg. 11.29 km / h, Max: 23.27 km / h
Runtastic 13.36 km, Avrg. 8.61 km / h, Max 18.8 km / h.

If you measure the distance on Yandex.Maps, the distance from Runtastic is obtained, if you put the points in 500 meters, the maximum speed is also taken at a distance of 500m, and not instantaneous with GPS. SportyPal takes points and speed with GPS once a second, plus automatically detects stops, and eliminates their calculation of average speed.

--------------------
NoFence
Message#59
30.06.13, 18:37
Local
[offline]

Messages 297
Check in: 21.10.06

Tell me, what program allows you to set four of their intervals and dictate them to me during training for specified time intervals? In Endomodo and Rankiper there are only three types of tempo, and I definitely need four. There are four in Mikoucha, but I don’t like that it monitors the pace, and I determine the intervals not by it, but by well-being and pulse.
Pro_Alexander
Message#60
01.07.13, 00:52
Fair
[online]

Messages 4077
Honor 8 FRD-L09

NoFence @ 06/30/2013, 19:37*
What program allows you to set four of their intervals and dictate them to me during training for specified periods of time? In Endomo and

In Endomondo, in addition to 3 preset intervals, you can create your own training session.
To do this, choose "interval training" and click add "+".
How is the notification in the process of training - you need to try.

--------------------
Programs for sports!
Stinger_stv
Message#61
01.07.13, 11:50
Visitor
[offline]

Messages 17
Check in: 11.03.13
Fly Miracle IQ442

NoFence @ 06/30/2013, 19:37*
Tell me which program allows you to set four of its intervals

In endomondo and rantastic there are exactly three types of load. Light medium heavy.

12 pagesV  < 1 2 3 4 5 6 > » 

mobile version    Now: 06/17/19, 18:15