12 pagesV  < 1 2 3 4 5 6 > »  

> Choosing the best program for sports | running, biking, walking, etc.
The best program for sports:
runtastic PRO [ 553 ] ** [35,11%]
adidas miCoach [ 106 ] ** [6,73%]
Endomondo Sports Tracker PRO [ 386 ] ** [24,51%]
SportyPal [ 25 ] ** [1,59%]
Sports tracker [ 80 ] ** [5,08%]
Strava Run / Strava Cycling [ 183 ] ** [11,62%]
Noom CardioTrainer [ 16 ] ** [1,02%]
other (write title to topic) [ 226 ] ** [14,35%]
Total votes: 1575

Pro_Alexander
Message#1
16.07.12, 18:15
Fair
[offline]

Group: Friendssavagemessiahzine.com
Messages 4077
Check in: 28.01.07
Honor 8 FRD-L09

����� ������ ��������� ��� ������� ������� download

Short description:
Discussion and selection of the best sports program among those listed (or suggest your own)

Description:
1. runtastic PRO(interface in Russian)
2. adidas miCoach(interface in Russian, Russian sound)
3. Endomondo Sports Tracker PRO(interface in Russian)
4. SportyPal(interface in Russian)
5. Sports tracker
6. Strava Run
7. Noom CardioTrainer(interface in Russian)

Of the above, I liked the first 3, the last 3 did not like it even when I got acquainted, I did not deal with them.
The following is the measurement results with some programs. The route is the same, the programs are running simultaneously, also stopped at the same time.
Number according to the program list.
Time: (1) 25m07s (2) 24m58s (3) 24m48s
Distance: (1) 4.32 km (2) 4.30 km (3) 4.31 km
Average rate per km: (1) 5m48s (2) 5m48s (3) 5m45s
Average speed (km / h): (1) 10.3 (2) - (3) 10.42
Calories: (1) 326 (2) 329 (3) 360
The adidas miCoach was pleased with the presence of a sound trainer in Russian. In 1 and 3 English.
In endomondo there is a “beat yourself” mode in which you choose the previous workout, and it will be marked as your desired goal. There are also interval training, you can create your own.
Both endomondo and runtastic PRO are convenient, that when starting, you can set a timer through which to start. There is time to put the phone in a bag or pocket.
In each of the first three programs there is an alert about the distance covered (for example, every 1 km), about the elapsed time and pace of the race.

In general, for myself, I have not yet decided which program I will deal with.
It is necessary to look still from web interfaces and synchronization possibilities.

NEW New programs in the header:
RunKeeper:savagemessiahzine.com, Googleplay.

Post has been editedPro_Alexander - 16.02.13, 02:29
Sergioni
Message#22
31.07.12, 13:34
Local
[offline]

Messages 197
Check in: 24.05.05

For a while I used Sports Tracker. In my opinion, the most thoughtful and competent interface, but at the same time comparing with several of the above programs, it turned out that it is very strong in calculating the distance at a relatively low speed (fast walking, for example). When running the situation is better. I tried to enable / disable filtering in the settings - everything is the same. A detailed careful examination of the GPX recorded by it showed that the filtering algorithm actually does not work - the points are walking right and left, hence the greater intentional distance.

--------------------
Locus Translator
Pro_Alexander
Message#23
31.07.12, 18:55
Fair
[offline]

Messages 4077
Honor 8 FRD-L09

Sergioni,
in terms of accuracy, thanks to long comparisons of indicators of several programs, such as Strava Cycling and Run, Endomondo, Runtastic, adidas miCoach, SportyPal, Noom CardioTrainer, Sports Tracker, the most accurate measurement was Strava. Data of programs compared with the data of the cycle computer.

Endomondo has a free detailed web interface, they earn, as I understand it, by selling sports equipment and sports sensors.
Strava has detailed statistics on the personal page on the Internet, paid, subscription costs $ 6 per month and $ 59 per year.
Runtastic has a subscription for 3, 6 and 12 months, worth $ 14.90, $ 19.90 and$35.90 $24.90
Without a subscription, only the most basic information is available.
Runtastic has an interesting thing, like “training programs” that will prepare a person for a marathon, half marathon, 10km, there is a program for beginners and a program for actively burning calories. All of them are paid, you can get acquainted with the plans of the programs on the site before the purchase.

--------------------
Programs for sports!
Sergioni
Message#24
01.08.12, 14:52
Local
[offline]

Messages 197
Check in: 24.05.05

Pro_Alexander
Accidentally not in the know, is it possible to go with Strava (not to run)? How does she think in this case - exactly / not so much?

--------------------
Locus Translator
Pro_Alexander
Message#25
01.08.12, 19:18
Fair
[offline]

Messages 4077
Honor 8 FRD-L09

Sergioni,
I think there should be no problems with walking, if you choose Strava Run, I remember when I made comparisons, both for running and for the bike, Strava’s accuracy was that all programs underestimated the final distance, but Strava did it least cycling computer.
But to be honest, there were errors in different trainings, somewhere one is more precise, somewhere else.
If you plan to keep statistics, look at the organization of interfaces on the Internet, which will seem to you more convenient.

Post has been editedPro_Alexander - 01.08.12, 19:20

--------------------
Programs for sports!
Ace-b
Message#26
09.08.12, 11:52
Old resident
[offline]

Messages 844
Check in: 22.07.09
Xiaomi Mi 8

Not quite a correct comparison of programs.
Let me explain: miCoach is not quite a tracker, it’s almost not a tracker at all. In it, unlike almost all the other programs listed, everything pushes away from the other side: it is intended that you choose a training course and then the program itself will hint at what, when, and how you should do it! Those. This is a personal trainer, not a tracker.

I personally managed to try Endomondo, RunKeeper, Strava, Sports Tracker, miCoach (I rather did not try it, but I got acquainted with the possibilities), Google MyTracks. Specifically, the accuracy of the track, I was not very puzzled, besides at the end of the track, almost all the add. adjust the distance, mainly reducing :( :)

Quickly on each (but I hint that my infa is old, maybe something has already been corrected):
* RunKeeper
I started with it from the first one, still on the apple tree, therefore it is an estimated one.
By the time she came to me, the paid version had ceased to exist.
Minus - the Russian muzzle did not notice the Russian language - all the more.
Voice prompts can be repelled by distance, can by time - everything is configured. Able to post to Twitter and / or MordoBook. The main thing you like is that you can add a training partner, i.e. it is not required that each tracker be launched ... at the same time, the training on the site is added to both participants (if they track both, it is NOT added twice). Paid features: RunKeeper Live (tracking the route in real time) and more complete statistics, which I personally more or less lacked in the free version.
Another minus: there is an export of tracks to GPX (which is a plus in theory), but NO ONE competing site can import IT, which is REALLY sorry - I’ve got a lot of it: (((

* Endomondo
I didn’t like the interface a little after RunKeeper, but it’s nice that I could play music, even though I don’t drive in my headphones - I’m afraid of sneaking machines.
Yesterday I climbed the site - the interface has become much nicer than a year ago. In addition, you can also throw a large number of people and various promotions, such as discounts on purchases for participants. There is a Russian muzzle - this is a plus, tips in the paid version are a relative minus :)
On Twitter and MordoBook post.

* Strava
I do not remember exactly why I shrugged off to the side ... it seems because of the very small number of people in it

* Sports Tracker
Pretty. What a program on the phone, what a site. I like the fact that other people's training shows on the map - you can easily and naturally find someone local with whom you like it :) I liked the ability to split the track into pieces of different sizes, so that it is more convenient to track the speed of movement. Funny function: CAM, automatically uploads to the server all the pictures taken during the workout and puts them along the route beautifully ... however, the quality leaves much to be desired and there is no choice, but then you can erase the excess.
It allows you to add a training partner, but purely nominally - the partner doesn’t have training in the list :(
I did not notice the Russian muzzle, all the more so with the Russian voice, and indeed the voice is cruelly synthetic - irritated.

* miCoach
In principle, I described everything in the first paragraph. In fact, the focus of the program is different than I needed, and therefore I do not use it.
The presence of the Russian language pleased.

* My tracks
Not exactly a sports focus - it does not generate excitement, the competitive spirit does not increase. The speed of the sites does not show, but obviously it stores somewhere :) There is an export to Google Docs in the form of Excel or a pivot table. There should also be an export to Google Maps, but I could not get it on my computer in a digestible form. Main feature: if you install My Tracks and Google Earth on a mobile phone, then there is an opportunity to play a beautiful trip on the last one. Almost complete emulation with stops and speed changes. It is beautiful, but it was not possible to export IT to anything, therefore, it is still useless - just pontan! :)

Post has been editedAce-b - 09.08.12, 11:56
varipaev
Message#27
17.08.12, 23:58
Local
[offline]

Messages 163
Check in: 14.09.11
Xiaomi Mi 5

From the entire list for myself I could distinguish two leaders, of which I myself have not yet chosen. this is endomondo and runstatic /
what runtastic liked in it is the most thoughtful and convenient interface, in my opinion, at a glance at the screen you can see everything, it is also impossible to accidentally stop training, which can easily happen during a run, and all this is good if not for some minuses. this track joggingtyk, pay attention to the strong broken line. those. there are places where he ran half a circle and she apparently took it for movement from point A to point B. it is an error
at the same time here is the track recorded in endomondotykas you can see here, less such broken tracks are smoother and therefore more accurate. what else you like about endomondo is more opportunity to customize your workout goal.
In general, I would like to update both programs because there is no limit to perfection, but for now I don’t give preference to anyone, we are waiting for the update.

Post has been editedvaripaev - 17.08.12, 23:59
Pro_Alexander
Message#28
18.08.12, 00:02
Fair
[offline]

Messages 4077
Honor 8 FRD-L09

what else you like about endomondo is more opportunity to customize your workout goal.

As far as I remember, in the runtastic settings for the goal of training was more!
I remember exactly, there was a mixed distance mode for a certain time, in the endomondo there is no such thing, either distance or time.
but for now I don’t give preference to anyone, we are waiting for the update

That is, without applications you will be engaged?

--------------------
Programs for sports!
varipaev
Message#29
19.08.12, 20:30
Local
[offline]

Messages 163
Check in: 14.09.11
Xiaomi Mi 5

Pro_Alexander,
Yes, in endomondo, you can set an interval training without a purchase, but in runtastic there is no ... more precisely, apparently you can, but you need to first buy a training plan or a gold account
and the fact that preference to anyone means that I use in turn and then that)
GumanoidXXX
Message#30
07.10.12, 15:32
Local
[offline]

Messages 115
Check in: 27.10.07
Honor 9

I constantly use the sports tracker to be constantly buggy, it closes with an error, but the track writes very accurately!
Here is my comparison with endomondo

endomondo 1
sports tracker 1

endomondo 2
sports tracker 2

Today I will test runtastic, I liked the interface

Post has been editedGumanoidXXX - 07.10.12, 15:32
kirilyukvitalik
Message#31
15.10.12, 04:08
Visitor
[offline]

Group: Users
Messages 12
Check in: 25.11.11

Guys tell me I can not put on the Lenovo A789 on Google Play writes - "
This app is not compatible with your device Kyivstar LENOVO LENOVO A789. "Help! Thank you! Thank you!
Bragi
Message#32
21.11.12, 12:23
User
[offline]

Messages 59
Check in: 04.05.10
Asus padfone

If anyone else is interested in the program with pulse tracking, that is, the Noom Cardio Trainer. I was not satisfied that the pulse readings were made in a small font and during the run it was difficult to read, but there is still a Noom Coach prog for those who want to lose weight. I train myself with adidas meCoach and running pulse with the Polar sensor and Adidas programs for recording tracks and HRnavi for tracking the pulse, I really like the online Adidas service.
jinnai
Message#33
17.01.13, 08:16
a guest
[offline]

Messages 9
Check in: 30.12.10
Thl w3

Tried four programs from the survey.
"Sports Tracker"- quite nothing in terms of functionality and interface, but there is one thing but - the program is very social. Either I did not do something in the settings, or the program itself marks the map that I was doing here. This mark is visible to all people who look at the map in this place. As I understand the intention of the authors of the program, this function is needed for motivation and mini-competitions. But as a result, I began to write messages like "yyy, man)))))))))", "what is so slow, I’m faster," "these are the ones to do", "send us big bikes if you he is "etc.
"adidas miCoach"- there is no timer at startup and it is very sad. Of course, I am very pleased with the Russian voice acting, but besides her I didn’t like anything in the program. The interface is average, the web version is inconvenient. But the fact that the program from adidas is very good in the sense that the accuracy of calculating calories is clearly more accurate.
"Endomondo Sports Tracker"- many functions, nice program interface, convenient web-interface. But at the same time there is a giant minus - the program (perhaps specifically for me) has glitches with GPS. For example, when I run along the embankment, I, judging by the testimony of the program, become equal to Jesus — I run on water. Or during my recent ski trip I flew very steeply over the stadium and walked on the roofs of garages. This is the only minus by which I abandoned Endomondo, all other programs showed the path (and, accordingly, the distance) more precisely.
"runtastic PRO"- stopped at her. It has many advantages "endomondo" + accuracy in orientation. The web interface will be worse than the endomondo, but it is in tolerable Russian.

Post has been editedjinnai - 17.01.13, 08:22
BoBka_altRUist
Message#34
04.02.13, 10:51
User
[offline]

Messages 58
Check in: 06.02.10

Something did not find the list of opportunities neither on aerobia.ru nor on endomondo
on screenshots - aerobia.ru site itself and the display seems to be nothing, but I'm afraid the functionality is worse than
http://sportypal.comand I got used to it and it’s too early to move on.
and the sportypal community is bigger and better
ps According to the author of the topic about sportypal, he did not say either good or bad ... I have been using everything for a long time, I did not find any advantages at endomodo.
Satellites do not lose track writes regularly in the forest and in the lowlands (a maverich I lost in places ...) consumes a little energy, you can roll / run all day and still listen to music.

p.s .: "timer at startup" - do not tell me, are these milliseconds really important to you, sure to go around some grandmothers in the forest spend more time)))

Post has been editedBoBka_altRUist - 04.02.13, 11:00

--------------------
SE t100, SE t230, SE k750i, SE w700i, Xperia mini pro, Xperia pro, BB Bold 9780, Huawei P6
DaNkLY97
Message#35
04.02.13, 15:49
Guru
[offline]

Messages 2309
Check in: 14.10.11
Sony Xperia SP

jinnaithanks, switched to runtactic.

--------------------
jinnai
Message#36
06.02.13, 10:11
a guest
[offline]

Messages 9
Thl w3

aerobia.ru

Generally the first time I hear about it. Judging by the site, there is integration with Yandex.Maps, which is good. You will need to try the program.
p.s .: "timer at startup" - do not tell me, are these milliseconds really important to you, sure to go around some grandmothers in the forest spend more time)))

SUDDENLY important. While I hide the phone in the case and fasten it tightly on the shoulder, it will take at least 20 seconds. I am not that a very cool athlete, but accuracy is still very desirable for me.
BoBka_altRUist
Message#37
06.02.13, 21:29
User
[offline]

Messages 58
Check in: 06.02.10

aerobia.ru -
Generally the first time I hear about it

yes good ... if you had studied in more detail all this is tied to:
Sports tracker

runtastic PRO

how can you study the programs in such a way? ... if you read a little you would understand everything.

SUDDENLY important. While I hide the phone in the case and fasten it tightly on the shoulder, it will take at least 20 seconds. I am not that a very cool athlete, but accuracy is still very desirable for me.

Well, that's crazy! no more than 2 seconds! :))))))))))))) kindergarten what ... I can do it on the go! If you are a professional who needs such a program, then you do not need to invent ...

Post has been editedBoBka_altRUist - 06.02.13, 21:35

--------------------
SE t100, SE t230, SE k750i, SE w700i, Xperia mini pro, Xperia pro, BB Bold 9780, Huawei P6
jinnai
Message#38
09.02.13, 13:30
a guest
[offline]

Messages 9
Thl w3

how can you study the programs in such a way? ... if you read a little you would understand everything.

I read what? Nifiga do not understand what you are talking about. “Read,” “studied,” what are you talking about? All that I have described is my acquaintance with the programs: what I liked about them and what didn't. Everything I read is topics with programs, program sites and user reviews. I didn’t learn anything at all - I just tried to run with different programs, trying to find the one that suits me best.
Well, that's crazy! no more than 2 seconds! :))))))))))))) kindergarten what ...

For you - nonsense, for me, no. There is no time for preparation.
I can do it on the go!

Congratulations, while I look around and under my feet, so that no one stumbles and stumbles.
If you are a professional who needs such a program, then you do not need to invent ...

Those. Do you think such programs are needed only by professionals?
Username
Message#39
15.02.13, 22:54
Visitor
[offline]

Group: Active users
Messages 20
Check in: 29.04.12
Samsung Galaxy S5 SM-G900F

Jinnai @ 02/09/2013, 2:30 PM*
Nifiga do not understand what you are talking about.

Do not pay attention, he spoils some nonsense.
The delayed start timer is a really useful thing. In addition to removing the phone, I also use it in order to have time to launch the second program.
Related: used 3 programs: runtastic PRO, adidas miCoach, Endomondo Sports Tracker PRO. Stopped on endomondo and adidas. I use at the same time. Endomondo - for fixing training data, adidas - as a scheduler / trainer.
As for the tracking accuracy of the endomondo, try, in addition to GPS, also include determining the location according to cell towers. It really helped me - stopped “running through buildings”;)
Pro_Alexander
Message#40
16.02.13, 00:10
Fair
[offline]

Messages 4077
Honor 8 FRD-L09

Endomondo VERY greatly reduced the possibilities of the web interface in free mode. They want people to buy Premium. And this is 100%, that before these functions were, and were free of charge.
For example, they removed the ability to watch and compare training data for such parameters as:
- average lap for training
- average speed
- total workouts.
etc.
They left only the total distance and duration of training, the number of calories burned and weight (2 these points are not particularly useful), and the first 2 too.
The most important thing is to watch the time at 1 km for the workout removed! That is, it is difficult to track visually effective.
Removed the opportunity to watch personal achievements in training at distances:
1, 1.5, 2, 3 km (I am sure that the main fans), and there is an opportunity to watch from 5 km, removed 1 mile, 2 miles, and left to 5 km only 3 miles (!)
Here is a screenshot of what is and what was removed (darkened)
Attached Image

In general, they grieved strongly, there is no desire to pay, there are analogs, you need to look at what runtastic offers, used before, a worthy competitor, but as time passed, it was possible that the conditions changed there.

I look, on PlayMarket, RunKeeper is still very popular.
UserName @ 02.15.2013, 23:54*
The delayed start timer is a really useful thing. In addition to removing the phone

I agree, I use it too! And before it was 20 seconds, and now today ran from 30 seconds before the start. Winter. While I started, I put the smartphone in my bag, while I put on gloves, just. And yes, I would not want these 30 seconds to have an error!

Post has been editedPro_Alexander - 16.02.13, 02:17

--------------------
Programs for sports!
Username
Message#41
19.02.13, 09:28
Visitor
[offline]

Group: Active users
Messages 20
Check in: 29.04.12
Samsung Galaxy S5 SM-G900F

Endomondo VERY greatly reduced the possibilities of the web interface in free mode. They want people to buy Premium.

Yes, unfortunately it is. But still, for several years I have already become accustomed to endomondo, and so far I use it out of habit (in parallel with miCoach, for planning classes).

I agree, I use it too! And before it was 20 seconds, and now today ran from 30 seconds before the start. Winter. While I started, I put the smartphone in my bag, while I put on gloves, just. And yes, I would not want these 30 seconds to have an error!

When I run on skis - in general I put a delay for 1 minute: until you start the second program, remove the phone, put on gloves, fasten straps from sticks ... just a minute passes. And to have an error of 1 minute to train according to a plan - you can even run without a phone at all then.

By the way, does anyone know what program can conduct a training session on the pulse (by intensity zones) as miCoach does?
And miCoach works only with its cardio sensor (Pacer) and there is no desire to buy it either, there is already a bluetooth heart rate monitor which all other programs normally see. Endomondo writes pulse normally, but does not know how to train for a pulse, and on the website the analysis of training by pulse zones shows only premium users (stsuko).

12 pagesV  < 1 2 3 4 5 6 > » 

mobile version    Now: 05/01/19 05:25