12 pagesV  1 2 3 4 5 6 > »  

> Choosing the best program for sports | running, biking, walking, etc.
The best program for sports:
runtastic PRO [ 559 ] ** [35,11%]
adidas miCoach [ 107 ] ** [6,72%]
Endomondo Sports Tracker PRO [ 390 ] ** [24,5%]
SportyPal [ 25 ] ** [1,57%]
Sports tracker [ 80 ] ** [5,03%]
Strava Run / Strava Cycling [ 187 ] ** [11,75%]
Noom CardioTrainer [ 17 ] ** [1,07%]
other (write title to topic) [ 227 ] ** [14,26%]
Total votes: 1592

Pro_Alexander
Message#1
16.07.12, 18:15
Fair
[online]

Group: Friendssavagemessiahzine.com
Messages 4079
Check in: 28.01.07
Honor 8 FRD-L09

Выбор лучшей программы для занятий спортом download

Short description:
Discussion and selection of the best sports program among those listed (or suggest your own)

Description:
1. runtastic PRO(interface in Russian)
2. adidas miCoach(interface in Russian, Russian sound)
3. Endomondo Sports Tracker PRO(interface in Russian)
4. SportyPal(interface in Russian)
5. Sports tracker
6. Strava Run
7. Noom CardioTrainer(interface in Russian)

Of the above, I liked the first 3, the last 3 did not like it even when I got acquainted, I did not deal with them.
The following is the measurement results with some programs. The route is the same, the programs are running simultaneously, also stopped at the same time.
Number according to the program list.
Time: (1) 25m07s (2) 24m58s (3) 24m48s
Distance: (1) 4.32 km (2) 4.30 km (3) 4.31 km
Average rate per km: (1) 5m48s (2) 5m48s (3) 5m45s
Average speed (km / h): (1) 10.3 (2) - (3) 10.42
Calories: (1) 326 (2) 329 (3) 360
The adidas miCoach was pleased with the presence of a sound trainer in Russian. In 1 and 3 English.
In endomondo there is a “beat yourself” mode in which you choose the previous workout, and it will be marked as your desired goal. There are also interval training, you can create your own.
Both endomondo and runtastic PRO are convenient, that when starting, you can set a timer through which to start. There is time to put the phone in a bag or pocket.
In each of the first three programs there is an alert about the distance covered (for example, every 1 km), about the elapsed time and pace of the race.

In general, for myself, I have not yet decided which program I will deal with.
It is necessary to look still from web interfaces and synchronization possibilities.

NEW New programs in the header:
RunKeeper:savagemessiahzine.com, Googleplay.

Post has been editedPro_Alexander - 16.02.13, 02:29
fbfly
Message#2
16.07.12, 20:44
Local
[offline]

Messages 250
Check in: 07.01.09
HTC One M9

I have been using Endomondo for almost a year. Its advantage is a high-quality web interface with a social network with various personal and team correspondence competitions. Very motivating.

--------------------
ROM: Stock
urkn
Message#3
16.07.12, 22:09
ВЇ \ _ (гѓ„) _ / ВЇ
[offline]

Messages 1098
Check in: 15.11.10
Xiaomi Redmi 4X 3/32

Now I use Endomondo, she likes high-quality Facebook integration. I also used Nike +, RunKeeper, MapMyRun and Sports Tracker. I really liked Nykplus, but he doesn’t know how to work in the background (even if he pauses and collapses) the training is reset.
CetershiXIX
Message#4
16.07.12, 23:31
Nezhdali?
[offline]

Messages 3868
Check in: 06.05.07

Used MapMyRun, everything is fine just the way and climbs put everything on Facebook

--------------------
Everything I write on my behalf is IMHO.
Everything that I write from someone else’s person or from a third-party source IMHO is not.
Pro_Alexander
Message#5
17.07.12, 01:55
Fair
[online]

Messages 4079
Honor 8 FRD-L09

Made a comparison of the window with the results of training for the first three programs:
Information about the completed workout. Results]
Attached Image

Data on the time spent on the passage of the site in 1km]
Attached Image

runtastic PRO
adidas miCoach
Endomondo Sports Tracker PRO
Each of them has an advantage that the other does not have. Hard to make a choice :(
In adidas miCoach, the Russian voice acting is like, it's very cool, believe me. But there is no delay in starting (to put the phone in the bag). The interface is not the best with the results of training, the competing 2 programs are more comfortable to perceive information, it is fuller.

Endomondo Sports Tracker PRO compared with 2 others considers more calories in consumption,
if adidas and runtastic values ​​differ in 1 calorie by 4.2 km, then it is 43 in this distance.

Post has been editedPro_Alexander - 17.07.12, 15:05

--------------------
Programs for sports!
MiG_Kharkov
Message#6
17.07.12, 11:47
Experienced
[offline]

Messages 538
Check in: 17.04.11
Sony Xperia Z3

Here is the question why the calories are different.
If the program takes into account weight, age, skrost and elevation changes, then this is one thing, and if only speed and distance, then another. y and then objectively checking is still not possible, so just the value of this information is comparative between two workouts.
Since English does not bother me, I would give priority to Endomondo. By the way, it is not entirely clear, there is not a lot of English, problemma can only be for people who basically learned another foreign language at school.

Post has been editedMiG_Kharkov - 17.07.12, 11:49

--------------------
Samsung Tab S 10.5 SM-T800, iPad2 64 3G 8.1, iPad New 32 8.1, iPad mini 64 4G 6.1.2 - All JB
Sony Z3 dual 6633, HTC One M7 dual, Samsung A5.
Pro_Alexander
Message#7
17.07.12, 14:10
Fair
[online]

Messages 4079
Honor 8 FRD-L09

MiG_Kharkov @ 07/17/2012, 12:47*
Since English does not bother me, I would give priority to Endomondo. By the way, it is not entirely clear, there is not a lot of English, problemma can only be for people who basically learned another foreign language at school.

The program itself is in Russian, but here is the voice acting in English. When all in the process, straining to listen to foreign speech, to understand the results of the segment.
In this regard, adidas is better. If there was an interface in English - this is not a problem.

--------------------
Programs for sports!
fbfly
Message#8
17.07.12, 14:40
Local
[offline]

Messages 250
HTC One M9

Pro_Alexander @ 07/17/2012, 02:55*
Endomondo Sports Tracker PRO compared with 2 others considers more calories in consumption

They write that in the version starting from 7.1. introduced a new formula that takes into account everything (weight, height, age, gender, distance, sport, pace, pulse)
https://getsatisfaction.com/endomondo/topic...idget_endomondo

In general, all such formulas of calories do not take into account how much all of them, all the same, the results give extremely approximate, so I think you should not be serious

--------------------
Pro_Alexander
Message#9
17.07.12, 14:52
Fair
[online]

Messages 4079
Honor 8 FRD-L09

Fbfly @ 07/17/2012, 15:40*
They write that in the version starting from 7.1. introduced a new formula that takes into account everything (weight, height, age, gender, distance, sport, pace, pulse)

Apparently weight, height, age, gender begin to be taken into account after registration, while I familiarize myself with all these programs on the smartphone itself. I do not want to produce multiple accounts in these services.
I would have made a "Russian audio trainer" in runtastic and endomondo and I would most likely have chosen from them, and so, in adidas, it bribes.
Now I will go and try again all 3 at the same time, I will look at the measurement results in running.
In the evening I will test all 3 at the same time in a bicycle, in a ragged and fast ride, how accurately they measure in comparison with a cycle computer, and I will make a decision.

--------------------
Programs for sports!
Pro_Alexander
Message#10
17.07.12, 14:58
Fair
[online]

Messages 4079
Honor 8 FRD-L09

You know, only I have doubts, as in OC Android, and in general, the GPS technology and the transmission of the signal from the receiver to applications are arranged?
If I simultaneously launch 3 programs, which interrogate and write data from the GPS, will it be correct measurements or not?

--------------------
Programs for sports!
fbfly
Message#11
17.07.12, 15:04
Local
[offline]

Messages 250
HTC One M9

Pro_Alexander @ 07/17/2012, 15:58*
If I simultaneously launch 3 programs, which interrogate and write data from the GPS, will it be correct measurements or not?

I simultaneously launched 2, everything was fine
Although not even three - a DVR, a Yandex map and gps-tracking

Posted on 07/17/2012, 15:04:

Pro_Alexander @ 07/17/2012, 15:52*
I do not want to produce multiple accounts in these services.

Registration provides access to many additional functions such as statistics. In my opinion it makes sense to look, if so carefully approach the choice

--------------------
Pro_Alexander
Message#12
17.07.12, 15:10
Fair
[online]

Messages 4079
Honor 8 FRD-L09

Fbfly @ 07/17/2012, 16:04*
Registration provides access to many additional functions such as statistics. In my opinion it makes sense to look, if so carefully approach the choice

When I used my smartphone on windows mobile, I used the only possible sportypal program there, I had an account with them on the site, so I can just imagine how it was done.

You know what I wanted to ask. You use endomondo, in this application, when you log in there is the item "registration using FB", will this full account be, as well as if you register in the service itself, or is this item just made so that the data from the FB will be inserted into the fields of the new endomondo account?

Why I ask, because many programs offer to log in from an FB account, on the one hand, it’s convenient, 1 profile for many programs, on the other hand, I don’t want to get involved with social services. networks :)

Post has been editedPro_Alexander - 17.07.12, 15:11

--------------------
Programs for sports!
fbfly
Message#13
17.07.12, 16:17
Local
[offline]

Messages 250
HTC One M9

Pro_Alexander @ 07/17/2012, 16:10*
In this application, when you log in there is the item "Registration using FB", this is a full account will be, as well as if you register in the service itself

I'm through this item and I go, it is quite a full account

--------------------
leontev
Message#14
18.07.12, 21:42
Visitor
[offline]

Group: Active users
Messages 29
Check in: 25.08.11
Samsung Galaxy S 2 GT-I9100

I tried 1, 2, 3 and 6 from the list, I stopped at Endomondo!

--------------------
Samsung Galaxy SII / JB 4.1.2 I9100XWLSS
olegua
Message#15
19.07.12, 07:24
Experienced
[offline]

Messages 472
Check in: 16.08.06

During the lesson, listening to foreign speech strains only the first time 20 listening :) then everything becomes as simple and usually as in Russian - we quickly get used :) at least words - so you don’t want to give up a lot of advantages for the sake of voice in your native language. I, too, the first few days were unpleasant - and now, as in Russian, no difference.
urkn
Message#16
19.07.12, 12:34
ВЇ \ _ (гѓ„) _ / ВЇ
[offline]

Messages 1098
Check in: 15.11.10
Xiaomi Redmi 4X 3/32

Pro_Alexander @ 07/17/2012, 15:10*
You use endomondo, in this application, when you log in there is the item "registration using FB", will this full account be, as well as if you register in the service itself, or is this item just made so that the data from the FB are substituted in the fields of the new endomondo account?

I don’t remember exactly, but it seems it immediately creates a new account without any additional fields needed for registration.
Logging in with FB is a very cool thing if you use Facebook. Why? Because all these applications (almost all) ask for authorization in Facebook applications and I’m already authorized there. no need to enter logins and passwords constantly :)
Pro_Alexander
Message#17
19.07.12, 20:19
Fair
[online]

Messages 4079
Honor 8 FRD-L09

olegua @ 07/19/2012, 08:24*
therefore, to refuse a heap of advantages for the sake of a voice in your native language is not worth it

Have you tried the online service from adidas? I signed up for FB, tried endomondo service, everything is convenient enough.

Today I also tried the programs Sports Tracker and Noom CardioTrainer. The Sports Tracker did not like that it was not Russified, although everything is clear and accessible, just the native language is closer.
In Noom CardioTrainer there is a schedule, you can create notifications.
In principle, the possibilities of most programs are very similar, they are simply implemented in different programs in different ways, a different approach, an interface.
Counting the distance is different, but very slightly. 50 meters at 4.2 km.
Here are screenshots of the programs in comparison:
Attached Image

Yes, I forgot. In CardioTrainer, it's cool that I clicked on the "start of a workout," and the music starts playing right away. In the program settings, you can select the desired playlist.
In adidas, you can select a playlist to play at the beginning of a workout, and endomondo contains a button to launch a third-party player.
Any of these options is quite convenient if you do not switch tracks during training.

Post has been editedPro_Alexander - 19.07.12, 20:26

--------------------
Programs for sports!
greentea
Message#18
19.07.12, 20:57
Local
[offline]

Messages 201
Check in: 30.09.06
Samsung Galaxy Note 2 GT-N7100

I liked the Droid Runner. It is simple, and there is everything that I need - speed, average speed, distance, draws a route. The main thing is no voice chat, player and stupid registrations.
Kompyutek
Message#19
19.07.12, 23:01
Local
[offline]

Group: Banned
Messages 121
Check in: 18.06.12
Samsung Galaxy S3 GT-I9300

I use runtastic PRO
The interface is like and it records everything well. Works without fail.
I am for her.

--------------------
When you are locked in a Cadillac at the bottom of the ocean, you can either figure it out or die ... В© Roger Smith
Moskala
Message#20
29.07.12, 13:35
Novice
[offline]

Group: Active users
Messages 37
Check in: 25.09.10
Samsung Galaxy S5 SM-G900F

All are alike. No difference. It's a matter of personal preference (it's like between Audi, BMW, and Mercedes). I myself use Endomondo. Bought. Just initially began to use it. Accordingly, he did not switch to others.
alexeit
Message#21
30.07.12, 11:26
User
[offline]

Messages 85
Check in: 27.12.05
Sharp Aquos S2 4/64 (SS2)

Like Runtastic. For some reason, Endomondo constantly misunderstood the way, always underestimated. He has something wrong with the measurement algorithm. Micoach somehow did not like the interface.

12 pagesV  1 2 3 4 5 6 > » 

mobile version    Now: 06/19/19, 19:27