> Important!

We strongly recommend to familiarize withRules section "Android - devices"

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

Huawei G500 Pro (U8836D) Shine - Discussion | Smartphone, 4.3 "
Poll impressions about the quality of the smartphone
You agree with the statement that, by purchasing a HUAWEI U8836D smartphone, you became the owner of a generally good device?
Not [ 91 ] ** [5,58%]
I do not know [ 119 ] ** [7,3%]
Yes [ 1420 ] ** [87,12%]
Total votes: 1630

Rep: (289)
DiscussionHuawei U8836D Shine
PictureHUAWEI U8836D Shine, G500 Pro
Description | Discussion пїЅ | FAQ | Purchase пїЅ | Accessories В»| Marriage | Firmware пїЅ | Modification of software and decorations

• Before asking a question, look Android OS FAQandGlossary. Respect your and other people's time.
  • To discuss and search for third-party programs / games, use the following sections: Programs and Games .
  • To compare the device with competitors and on the choice of devices, please contact: Selection and Comparison .
  • The available amount of RAM and memory for installing applications is discussed in the topic: How much memory is in your machine?
  • The results of performance tests of Android devices, see the topic: Benchmark
  • Before posting photos, read the topic Working with Images on the forum
  • Messages that are not related to the topic of discussion (offtopic) are deleted without warning.

Important!!
Off topic posts removed! Messages that clearly indicate that you have not read the contenttheme capsAre deleted without warning!

Before asking a question, carefully study the spoilerFAQ(below) and do not forget to use the Search on the topic (button "Find in this topic" above)! Specify the firmware version!

Dear users, be mutually polite, say "thank you" by increasing your reputation (Attached Image)
If you do not have 15 more useful posts, ask to raise your reputation by pressing the buttonAttached Imageunder the message of the one who helped you.

Forum Rules
Specifications
CPU MTK 6577 Dual-core 1024MHz. dual core processor MTK6577
GPU Imagination PowerVR SGX531 PRO 3D
dimensions are 65 x 130 x 11.2 mm
RAM: 1GB
ROM: 4GB
Display: 4.3 '' IPS capacitive touch screen; QHD 960 * 540; Corning Gorilla Glass (not officially confirmed)
Camera: 5.0MP (Back); 0.3MP (Front). FlashLED; AF
Wi-Fi: Support
Bluetooth: Support
Network: GSM / WCDMA Dual-SIM, Dual-Standby
Band: 2G: GSM 900 / 1800MHz; 3G: WCDMA 900 / 2100MHz
Data: GPRS / EDGE / HSDPA-7.2MbpS / HSUPA-5.76 / Mbps
Battery: 1930mAh

More about features
A photo
Video
Reviews
Reviews
According to the apparatus:
1 2 3 4 5
On battery:
1 2 3
By Gorilla Glass:
1 2 3 4 - fell 5 - fell 6 7 8 9
Instruction
MiniFAQ
- WithoutROOT-Right impossible to delete Chinese, as well as system applications.
- All applications related to Google are system.
- Who does not care / do not need a Google account, they can, if availableROOT-right to remove all services related to google.
- Installation of programs, as an alternative to Google PlayMarket, is solved by installing the applicationInformal client forsavagemessiahzine.com
- WithoutROOT-Right cannot fully ban the startup of programs you no longer need.
- WithoutROOT- right, many of the options for flexible system configuration will be unavailable.
- Alternative (unofficial) firmware from the topicHuawei U8836D G500 Pro - Firmware (OS 4.0)already containROOT.
- Starting Point for Newbies.
- The rest of the questions are covered under the spoiler.FAQ (below), so we carefully read, and then write to the topic, if something still remains unexplained.
FAQ
1. Do I need to install a ROOT or flash a smartphone? You in the topic header Huawei U8836D G500 Pro - Firmware (OS 4.0) and still information and still .
2. Sensor Information. Amendment: In phones purchased in China (U8836D), no (not) magnetic sensor (compass) works, in the CIS (U8836D-1) it works.
3. Question: “I look at this device, owners, please tell me - if both of the GSM cards are inserted into it, will they both work or only in a GSM + CDMA bundle?”Answer 1 Answer 2 Answer 3.
4. Question: "Is there any way to back up / synchronize the base of phone contacts and calendar for Shine with a computer?" Answer:HiSuite by Huawei v1.8.10.1506
5. Question: "Has anyone put on the Shine program for recording conversations? Who is the thread, try pls and write down what they put and how it works?" Answer: "You can record conversations with a standard function. After you start a conversation, you press a button and the recording goes. It writes from the audio path, that is, it works with the blue-tooth headset. Both sides write quality as in dynamics." Also there is a programCallrecorder
6. Question: "Tell me, is it completely plastic, or are there metal inserts on the sides?" Answer: "Plastic".
7. Question: "Missed Calls Notification LED, I want to see where it is, what color it is lit"Answer. Also there is a programLight flow
8. In the stock firmware, all notifications are green. In firmware from respectedI2mandBruno - blue. It is red only during charging if the battery is not fully charged. In addition to the special settings of some programs, where you can set the color to choose from.
9. Transferring the address book from Symbian to Android, Option, Another option
10. Code for entering the engineering menu on firmware 4.0, 4.4: * # * # 3646633 # * # * or letters for better memorization * # * # ENGMODE # * # * (dial in the dialer), on firmware 4.1: * # * # 54298 # * # *
11. On batteries "off-road"andAgain.
12. Battery thoughtsfromtemarez
13. Regarding battery zhora - Go SMS Pro removal can help.
14. Equipmentfrom the store Rozetka (Ukraine).
15. Information on alternative headsets:HTC Sven SAMSUNG
16. Regarding the desire to hit the brand comparison:1 2and do not do this in this topic.
17. Fly melodies! We read:1 2and then the question may follow, "I did everything this way. worked. but the melodies of 2 pieces are the same. maybe because I copied them from the phone's memory from the ringtones folder?"Answer
18. Is there anything to solve the problem of the camera, or is everything still?1 2 3 4 5 6
19. What does a virtual disk with Mobile Partner appear when connecting to a computer? Answer: This is a driver disk.
20. Unsubscribe, please, from whom, how much does the battery hold and in what mode. Answer: See spoiler "Reviews".
21. Is it possible to put different ringtones on a call for sim1 and sim2? The answer is no. But you can use the DualSim Ringer program:hereorhere.
22. I really do not like the sound of the acoustic dynamics, it mutters very much and there are no high frequencies at all. How to fix this? Answer: You can try the SP08 firmware from I2M or hereoption with the replacement of conversational dynamics.
23. The card of which company, how much and what class will work normally / guaranteed on Shine?1 2 3 4
24. Question: "Please tell me, GPS does not work." Another option: "Bad catches satellites." Answer: In the firmware thread there are relevant instructions, alsohereandhere.
25. Does this model have one or two radio modules? Answer: One. One SIM card is working, the other is in standby mode, when an incoming call is turned off the Internet, after - restored. Stillanswer.
26. And who will tell what is his desktop resolution (wallpaper) NOT SCREEN.Answer.
27. Not found in the characteristics of FM radio and FM transmitter. Answer: FM radio is. FM transmitter - no.
28. How many points does AnTuTu Benchmark give out?1 2
29. How do 2 sims work (both active?) Answer: Only in standby mode. When talking, the second SIM card is not available.
30. Will there be 4.1 on the phone in the future or just 4.2 in the future? Answer: various 4.1 are in the Firmware theme,4.2.
31. I am going to take a device, I am interested in how are things with the upgrade to 4.1 in the future and most importantly, why is it not on the manufacturer's website?1 2 3 4 5and generally search by topic on this issue. Also see the previous paragraph.
32. Need pens to combine multiple contacts. How to do it?Answer.
33. How to increase the volume of the speaker and the sensitivity of the microphone?1or2or3(To save changes in the engineering menu, you need toedit build.prop, and for this you need a ROOT). Or hereoption with elimination of gum from a microphone.
34. How to make a screenshot?Answer.
35. At the time, as in the second slot, the signal level is complete, in the first slot there are only 2 divisions. Why?Answer. To change the settings: Menu - Settings - Wireless networks - Mobile networks - Network mode.
36. How to check the signal level on a sim card?Answer.
37. Program to create backup copies of installed programs and their settings / saves?В® Titanium Backup.
38. Comrades, who know, is it possible to connect a USB flash drive via OTG (USB HOST)?Answer.
39. No one will tell the switching widget 2g / 3g? So that he changed by pressing, and did not open the settings.1 2
40. Is it possible for SIMCs to assign their own colors. If so, how many colors? Can I SIMKA assign their names? Is it possible to fix certain numbers for certain SIMs?Answer.
41. Has the thread calculated the correct resolution of the contact photo for the stock firmware? You can try to useby thisby advice.
42. I saw broken pixels when loading, they can be seen on a black background, they glow!1 Pixel Repairorthisprogram.
43. How to disable the vibro-response of the touch keys and system commands?Answer.
44. How to disable the vibro-response when you press the buttons in the keyboard?Answer.
45. Tell me, plz, and he distributes the Internet via Wi-Fi? Answer: Yes.
46. ​​The microphone does not work in Skype. How to win? Answer: Install the Skype version patched by the guys withxda-developers.com(+ instructionsfrom here) or1or "To close the Skype theme - version 2.9.0.315 works fine with sound and video." Recently, another solution has appeared - install SP13 firmware.
47. Tell me another lucky owner of this beautiful phone. Why is there a hole under the back of the camera?Answer.
48. How to enter factory mode? Answer: "turn on the device with the volume down (-) and power".
49. Can I turn off the standard melody at startup? Answer: Delete the bootaudio.mp3 file from the system / media / media / folder (ROOT is required).
50. Is it possible to disable the standard melody when starting (turning on the phone) without root and flashing?Answer.
51. If one SIM card in the internet, the second is ready to receive calls?Answer.
52. How to install the program using standard smartphone without Play Market? Answer: "Write apk to the phone and launch it."
53. Someone connected to ad-hoc wifi? I want to distribute the Internet to the smart, but alas, the android is not friendly with wi-fi ad-hoc.Answer.
54. Today I am picking up the phone. Tell me, please, because I will use the smartphone for the first time, what minimum of progs to install on the body, firmware, antivirus, to control the battery, Internet traffic, etc.?Answer.
55. 3G Internet does not work! Help! Solution: "In the APN settings, delete the login and password, you can also set the" authentication type "to" NO "(PAP). After - Turn off-turn on the phone."
56. Although 4 GB of internal memory is stated, I see less than 1 GB. Why? Answer: "Do not forget that the operating system of the phone is not located on the" cloud "and there is no separate memory chip for it. So there is 4 GB of internal memory, but not all of it is available to the user."
57. There is no Ukrainian language! Yak zrobiti rіdnu movu? Answer: “TryMorelocale(not everything is translated and the keyboard does not concern). Put, select the Ukrainian language, restart the smartphone. After that, Morelocale can be removed, the Ukrainian language will remain. "
58. Is there a Samsung Kies program for Huawei? Answer:HiSuite by Huawei v1.8.10.1506. For synchronization via wire - HiSuite (official site orsavagemessiahzine.com). For connecting to a PC via WiFi - Airdroid (available on the Play Market).
59. How to add / remove desktops?Answer.
60. Support NTFS?В® Paragon NTFS & HFS +
61. By the way, can the shutter sound be turned off on the built-in camera? Answer: Yes.
62. Guys who thread mms works on this phone?MMS 1 MMS 2
63. People, and who synchronizes contacts with a PC (Outlook)? HiSuite - causes the most negative emotions).MyPhoneExplorer.
64. Who will tell you how to open the back cover correctly to insert the battery? Where to push / what to move?Answer.
65. What needs to be installed for the video to work in the browser?Answer.
66. Well, of course, when you receive everything, you won’t check it out, but I would like to check at least the screen for bit pixels.Answer.
67. Someone tell me how to make labels for contacts on the desktop?1 2
68. Does anyone know why on the official website of Huawei there is not any information on this device?Answer.
69. Tell me, how does the U8836D differ from the U8836D-1? Answer: Magnetic sensor.
70. How to attach your picture so that in the SMS dialog box not only the photos of my interlocutors are displayed?1 2
71. Why then all 3gp video files? And how to change the video recording format, but is the prehistoric 3gp somehow annoying?Answer.
72. What code should I drive to get to the menu to check the display? Answer: Entry code in the engineering menu (above).
73. Demonstrationmultitouch problems. Variants of questions on this topic:
- how to fix the problem with multitouch (when multitouch when you release one finger, then the second one is cut down)?
- Someone faced such a problem as. When 2 fingers are pressed on the screen, later we release 1 finger (while holding the 2nd finger on the screen) 2 buttons are immediately lowered. As if I did not click on the screen at all.
- By the way, the problem is, let's say I play races, press the gas and press turn that gas is released.
The problem is solved by installing the kernel from a respecteda.ilin (Information in the firmware thread).
74. Spontaneous device reboots! Why?Possible variant.
75. Is it possible to organize full support of the DLNA protocol on our little animals?1 2
76. I noticed in the device there is a stock keyboard of the 4th android ... but how to teach it to Russian and do it with the Russian layout?Answer 1 Answer 2.
77. I ask for help, not long ago I purchased this device specially bought a SIM card biline tk good coverage of 3g internet in Yaroslavl, stuck in the first slot, but for some reason only shows H. I put it forcedly in the settings "only WCDMA" I have no sense the situation remains the same .. .Answer.
78. Contacts merge with WM6.5 have the opportunity?1 2
79. Prompt, a program for saving and restoring user data and programs that works adequately on this phone.1 2
80. OfficialHuawei answerAbout the camera, touchscreen and Android 4.1.
81. How to make the screen active when calling and not go to sleep?Answer.
82. Tell me what in the settings of the memory of the phone, it is written 2Gig of internal memory, and everywhere they write that 4 gig in it?Answer.
83. How to correctly transfer contacts from the old phone (was under windows)? There is an account on google.Answer.
84. Need a battery test in Antutu.Answer.
85. How to defeat periodic reboots?1 2
86. Driversfrom the internal drive of the smartphone.
87. Maybe some applications are eating a battery? What to look for?Answer. Also pay attention to the Go SMS program.
88. How to remove Google search on the workstation?1 2or simply go to Menu-Apps-All-Google Search-Disable.
89. After charging 90% of the sensor should be green until the end of charging? Answer: Yes.
90. Tell me: download games (for example NOVA2) for which version? for PowerVR? Answer: Yes.
91. Media folderwith stock firmware.
92. Very confused by the lack of hours on the screen. What do you tell the tested?AnswerorSense Flip Clock & Weather.
93. I installed the widget, but I can not find it among other widgets. Why?Answer.
94. Many use 32 gigabyte flash cards, and say that the phone works great with them. I have a question: Did anyone try to fill it at 85-90% - does the phone work adequately? Glitches have?Answer.
95. Guys, tell me what could be the problem: I bought a phone yesterday, official, I did not sew anything, I did not receive the root ... I ordered to buy a memory card for it tonight. I bought it, turned it off, inserted it, turned on the phone, and one SIM "2ya" does not catch the network (GSM).Answer.
96. Tell me how to put a photo and a melody on the contact?Answer.
97. By rattle dynamics:1 2
98. How to delete frequently called numbers in the call log?Answer.
99. Possibleglitches / marriage.
100. Tipsto improve energy efficiency.
101. With the help of what you can find a program / service that sits the battery (porker)?В® One Power GuardorWakelock detectororSystempanel (how to use, paragraph 9). Also recommended readingthis.
102. On Windows 8 x64 can I flash? Will the drivers get up?Answer.
103. Who has problems with playing videos, try to put inscript to improve work with SD card.
104. How to check the touchscreen?Answer.
105. And for the firmware root is not needed? That is, you can get the root along with the firmware?Answer.
106. Gentlemen, tell me with good advice what program to install so that you can quickly switch between running applications?Answer.
107. And tell me, please, in what place can you prohibit applications to update over 3g and allow updates only via WiFi? Answer: "Play Market - Settings - Update via Wi-Fi only."
108. Who can tell about the spitting during the conversation?Answer.
109. Who knows why in the Google Market there is no adobe flash player for download?Answer.
110. Tell me, please, I understand correctly that you can do the root, and do not do the flashing (i.e., are these things not directly related)? Answer: Yes.
111. So you can somehow combine the internal memory of 786 MB with the so-called 2 GB phone memory, which I understand is the built-in sd card?1or2or3.
112. Then tell me, is it possible to put 4.2.2 in some other way? Answer:Huawei U8836D G500 Pro - Firmware (OS 4.0) (Post # 23615892).
113. Stock file manager.
114. People, periodically the screen blinks, the brightness itself becomes brighter then dimmer, what can it be? Answer: Automatic brightness level correction is on.
115. When you connect the charger to the phone, after a certain period of time does not go into standby mode, well, that is, the screen does not go out completely and is not blocked. Answer: Is the option Menu - Settings - For Developers - Leave enabled?
116. Is it possible to somehow remove the search string on the main screen, without using third-party launchers?1or2or3or4.
117. What to do with the "oil" stain on the screen? Is it a marriage? Or should you come to terms with it?Answer.
118. Experienceself-replacement glass.
119. How to remove the sound of the keys in the keyboard?Answer.
120. And how do you disable these "broadcast messages from the operator"? Through the operator or in the phone settings?Answer.
121. There was a problem with playing the melody of messages. With incoming messages there is no sound, only vibration passes. The volume of calls and notifications at the maximum.Answer.
122. ProgramBetter cut, can create icons of any settings, functions, etc.
123. How to combine phone memory with internal memory?Answer.
124. How to change the sensitivity of the wheelbarrow?Answer.
125. In the input settings there is a Huawei keyboard, everything is fine in Russian, and the qwerty-keyboard disappeared in English in a vertical position, it appears only when rotated to a horizontal position. How to return?Answer.
126. Menu ->Settings ->About phone ->General information ->Serial number: 0123456789ABCDEF. How can such a serial number be? Answer: This is a "normal" situation; on the stock firmware, everyone displays such a serial number. The correct serial number is displayed only on the modifiedcore from a.ilin.
127. The phone does not want to properly connect to a wifi router. Hangs dead weight, and sometimes he decides when he connects.Answer.
128. Is it possible to improve the sound quality of music? TryВ® ViPER4Android (V4A) + thisorthis.
129. How to make an icon on the desktop to click on it and the phone is locked?Option 1, Option 2.
130. Tell me how to properly remove root?Answer.
131. By the way, there is a function in the camera in which the shots taken can be “scrolled” (I don’t know the name), and very often these same .mpo pictures do not open. What program on the PC can open them?Answer.
132. Can a phone see a flash drive larger than 32GB?Answer.
133. An android with an open tum appears and nothing happens. Answer: This is a stock recovery. For the menu to appear, you need to tap on the central touch button.
134. Replacing the screen with a photo and a detailed description of the process
Useful and recommended programs
Airdroid
Fancy widgets
Holo locker
Bettercut
В® Autostarts- in the presence of ROOT-rights, it allows you to prohibit autorun applications for certain system events, thereby helping to save charge
WIFI High Performance Widget

Camera:
Camera JB +
ProCapture - Camera & Panorama
Camera ICS
LG camera
Camera FV-5
Snap Camera HDR
Well, the Camera item in the engineering menu, if you want to play around with the original RAW.

For questions about filling the caps contact the curator of the topic.fandmin QMS.

Post has been editedfandm - 30.12.15, 12:05
Reason for editing: Theme design rules

Rep: (8)
KRLY @ 29.09.2012, 12:48*
Tell me, all the sensors are working properly? compass?

Referring to the testimony of Z-DeviceTest
Compass - no
Pressure sensor - no
temperature sensor - no
humidity sensor - no
NFC - no
Gyro - no
Gravity - no
Linear Acceleration - no
Rotation Vector - no
everything else that you can think of - there

Rep: (0)
How is the G sensor and an accelerometer is not present?

Rep: (250)
Compass Shine no. Internet does not break during the conversation.

Posted 01.10.2012, 2:16:

Leno @ 30.09.2012, 14:50*
looks like the picture in the sun compared with amoled screens or surep LSD?

the picture looks better than amoled to the sun.

Rep: (7)
What about external opportunities and krasivulek pimerno clear - now the question for those who have already received the body, put the Root + Gmarket, crooked or less Russified and is on-purpose.

This is primarily a phone - how reliable he is working in the phone mode, if there is any glitches with SIM cards (like the HTC - at the next branch is already over a hundred pages of the forum about the bugs and try to fix them). How behaves staffing dialer when dealing with the two cards?

Charging time (at a nominal charge), the battery running after pumping the battery in the phone mode with vayfay (for Skype, ICQ, Gmail) without an extreme viewing videos / listening to music and reading books on it.

Thanks in advance for your answers in the topic.

Rep: (6)
norberg @ 29.09.2012, 00:05*
And you can screenshots of screens with the current system of Russification?

I will make later (did not take a shoelace)

centvv @ 29.09.2012, 02:36*
Let it is better to start with Russification, rue and googleapps ... these issues owners are more interested than the color of IMEI.

centvv @ 30.09.2012, 01:18*
And here are trying to install the google apps package

What is there to be interested in and try? Well sort of already two in the topic (a couple of pages back: rolleyes:) could sew and install GooglePlay ... You just need to pick up and repeat the experience;)

centvv @ 30.09.2012, 04:11*
Now describe your own (and fortunately successful) experience of installing CWM-recovery and GoogleApps.
P.S.lichno I have added Russian search T9 dialer and nothing more is necessary

For a description of personal experience installing rekaveri - Huge respect!
But for the dialer on the Russian recommend to install Smart Keyboard (Trialfree of charge,PRO-. For the coin) and the desired Claudia to this prog (English comes by default, we must addRussian, We can still what if you need to). And then installGO Contacts EX, There dialer - GO Dialer EX already enclosing and comfortable, and with Russian friends. Even as an option - a good dialerexDialer, Here you choose.

Leno @ 30.09.2012, 14:50*
looks like the picture in the sun compared with amoled screens or surep LSD? now I desire a8181 with amoled screen here he sought zamena.Kto ever tasted from the root owners

The screen even in direct sunlight readable enough. Not sure it's better than AMOLED, as claimedIdol400 But the latter has its considerable disadvantages;) I compare all-only with my previous the TFT, which is completely blind. But AMOLED in the sun, too, he was holding in his hands, so IMHO))
And what about the root - not too lazy to scroll through the same topic for a couple of pages back - at least two people have already rutirovali apparatus.

priecho @ 01.10.2012, 05:59*
how it works reliably in the phone mode, if there is any glitches with SIM cards (like HTC - at the next branch is already over a hundred pages of the forum about the bugs and try to fix them). How behaves staffing dialer when dealing with the two cards? Charging time (at a nominal charge), the battery running after pumping the battery in the phone mode with vayfay (for Skype, ICQ, Gmail) without an extreme viewing videos / listening to music and reading books On him.

As a phone - no glitches seen. Sims also not buggy (fortunately we Huawei, rather than HTC: D). I do not know what's to add)))
Charging time of a full-time unit - about 4 hours (the exact time is not timed). Charged last night, the previous charging enough for 2 days, but I will not say that much more active use, although it was played, and wifi, and edge yuzal. Books, however, do not read)))

Post has been editedpalevg - 01.10.12, 10:43
Reason for editing: added references to "dialer"

priecho @ 01.10.2012, 04:59*
first phone - how it works reliably in the phone mode, if there is any glitches with SIM cards (like the HTC - at the next branch is already over a hundred pages of the forum about the bugs and try to fix them). How behaves staffing dialer when dealing with the two cards?

Week of use - the phone works perfectly, the signal strength is excellent, with the SIM cards found a common language: D
Charging time

for native charging not say (it is the Chinese fork 1A), charge 2Ampernoy tablet from 0 to 100 for 2,5-3chasa
time independent course after pumping the battery in the phone mode with vayfay (for Skype, ICQ, Gmail) without an extreme viewing videos / listening to music and reading books on it.

At the weekend, and when calls were less straining - lasted 2 days, and in the normal mode (describedhereandhere) Works 1,5dnya.
Yesterday, however, the whole day, the body suffers, the program set, set up and etc., etc. - with 9utra survived with full straining to 10chasov evening.
palevg @ 01.10.2012, 09:38*
I recommend to install Smart Keyboard

palevg @ 01.10.2012, 09:38*
good dialer

yet established a habit RocketDial ...: rolleyes: ... the truth has not yet been able to make him accept the call (pull the slider to pick up the phone - get ignore) ... later try the recommended program you: thank_you:

Post has been editedcentvv - 01.10.12, 13:33

Rep: (25)
Today I received a parcel with HUAWEI U8836D: clap: from Shop No. 3
In the box
Attached Image
Attached Image

In the evening proceed to the study of materiel. : Spiteful:

Attached images
Attached Image
Attached Image

Rep: (41)
gales @ 03.10.2012, 09:51*
Today I received a parcel with HUAWEI U8836D

Covers transcripts)))))))))))) here purely by Huawei;)

Post has been editedanandead - 03.10.12, 12:31

Rep: (25)
C @ deT @ 03.10.2012, 13:24*
Cases transcripts))))))))))));)

I do not think I will use, because I carry the phone in a bag in the waist compartment for glasses or just in your pocket.
These velvet outside and probably quickly lose their luster.
In general cases - a gift, a gift horse under the tail do not look. ;)
C @ deT @ 03.10.2012, 13:24*
here purely by Huawei

Phone they include clearly in size, including here pritenzy not.

Post has been editedC @ deT - 03.10.12, 12:37

C @ deT @ 03.10.2012, 15:32*
In general cases - a gift, a gift horse under the tail do not look.

Not without logic, of course) all right

Normally would. I also thought that the 4.3 a lot, and now 4.0 is not appropriate, because "small".

arewwa74 @ 03.10.2012, 18:23*
85 weight

Weight then played the most direct role! Therefore, people to 80 kg is advisable to be careful at least))))))))

Rep: (46)
nicky7166 @ 03.10.2012, 16:06*
I also thought that the 4.3 a lot, and now 4.0 is not appropriate, because "small".

Well this is always the case, I'm out the telly 47 "took thought, nah where such a large, but right now accustomed to, can be used and more)))
Sorry for offtopic)
just ring STA, and around people, and you, the business view, pull out "a spade" that think?

Post has been editedarewwa74 - 03.10.12, 16:54

arewwa74 @ 03.10.2012, 19:52*
just ring STA, and around people, and you, the business view, pull out "a spade" that think?

What do you have complexes, if you look at his background a little, or that they have little background on your phone)), the second option is preferable)

anandead @ 02.10.2012, 17:42*
One of the owners wrote about the problem, turning the screen from top to bottom ...

Aaaaaaaa, so it was me: D
Over the past three days, the coup was only once. And I know how to fight, so that's not a problem. Especially because on the way the firmware from Bruno. But to put'll be immediately multi-language, because and now I am happy with everything: yes2:

Rep: (227)
arewwa74 @ 03.10.2012, 16:52*
and you, with a businesslike air, pull out "a spade" that think?

In my opinion the "shovel" - a screen 5 inches. 4.0-4.5 - the best option in my opinion. Although brother has S3 and pleased that the elephant)))

palevg @ 03.10.2012, 21:09*
Aaaaaaaa, so it was me

Well, thank ****) is disassembled, I thought I kirdyk Shaitan head))

arewwa74 @ 03.10.2012, 13:37*
boys and 4.3 diagonal is not a shovel?

as for me - a 4.3 "size on the verge of good and evil: rolleyes: IMHO, more - for comfort beyond

And report on new records Battery, having 4 full charge / discharge cycles, the battery worked 2sutok + 8 hours (!) In the normal operating mode weekday. : Yes2:

ivancho @ 03.10.2012, 13:57*
check whether on it AirDroid program

works great

Set Airdroid morning and checked his work, unsubscribe, and an hour body began samoproizvoolno off when you try to open the notification bar. Prog hardly removed, after removal works stably as before. It's just me?

Post has been editedcentvv - 04.10.12, 12:49

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 03/06/20, 00:10