> Attention!

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

If you posted a new version of the game, please report it to the moderator by clicking on the "Complaint" button on your message.

Mirror’s Edge | edge of reflections

Rep: (3962)
Mirror’s Edge
Version: 1.1.31

Last update of the game in the header:23.11.2012

Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Description:
The girl with the hopeful name Faith was first seen in 2008 at Mirror’s Edge by Electronic Arts for the PlayStation 3 and Xbox 360.
Mirror’s Edge for WP7 is the mobile version of the 2010 console hit. A 3D platformer made a two-dimensional platformer with 3D graphics.
The game is a parkour simulator. Faith can move around the rooftops, run around the walls, overcome obstacles, perform crazy stunts and hide from the corrupt authorities. All maneuvers are performed with realistic gestures.
The game takes place in a futuristic dystopian world in which the means of communication are controlled by the government. The only way to convey a message without oversight is to use the services of runners, to which our Faith belongs.
To control Faith you will be the direction of your finger - led to the right, where she ran, sharply held to the left - she turned and ran in the opposite direction. By analogy, a jump is a sharp movement with a finger up, and a soft landing is the same movement, only down.
The socially oriented Speed ​​Run mode has been added to the mobile version of the game, in which the player can add to social networks information about how long he has completed the level. Three achievements are associated with the Speed ​​Run mode.

Attached Image

Download:
XAP: Mirror's Edge (1.1.31.0)
Previous versions:

Marketplace Web: http://www.windowsphone.com/en-US/apps/b07...b8-5be5237c0a9b
WP7 Marketplace: zune: // navigate? phoneAppID = b07473fc-585f-4a3d-b4b8-5be5237c0a9b
QR code:
Attached Image

Post has been editedCH.U.SH - 13.12.14, 23:15

Rep: (7)
MB offtopic,
Games that are cracked can not be updated through the market? I tried to update the peace, the error is out in half, and the most interesting thing is that the application can not be deleted and not updated, tell me what to do?

Rep: (87)
kennyx
it’s better not to go to the page of the cracked application at all. You can remove the update \ error reminder only by reinstalling the application = (
(make a long tap on the application where you have written "tap here to take action")

genesisv96
I solved the problem by rolling back the update, I was lucky, but at the expense of a long tapa, everything was not usable there, i.e. I couldn’t delete the comment and so on, but now I’ll be vkurse.

Rep: (66)
One of the best games on Windows Phone) There are no cons in it, I advise.

Rep: (46)
thank

Rep: (20)
Great game, and very addictive :)

Rep: (66)
Passed all, achivki all knocked out) But still and did not collect a couple of bags in three levels. : yes2:

Rep: (0)
I have an English game :(

Rep: (2)
lumia 920 stud unlock, writes that Xap Deployed, but does not appear in the list of games. What the Achtung?
///////////// found everything, it appears in the list of programs appears.

Post has been editedxmystikx - 03.12.12, 21:30

What to do? I throw it on the flash drive I open the market =>SD card and it says to me that applications and games are unsupported. (Lumia 820 phone) What should I do?

Rep: (1769)
A1exeY14 @ 4.1.2013, 18:50*
What to do? I throw it on the flash drive I open the market =>SD card and it says to me that applications and games are unsupported. (Lumia 820 phone) What should I do?

Unlock Phone:Jailbreak Talk (Post # 17666580)

Rep: (-6)
Nobody knows when it is approximately possible to install third-party programs (games) on 8X?
M
It has long been possible:Jailbreak Talk (Post # 17666580)

Post has been editedBlackfish - 07.01.13, 06:03

I have something that the game was preserved not in the games, but in the programs) but it works

Rep: (6)
Why type "application", and not "game". For not where you need to hang. Correct. In applications and not in games: /

And why the file format is har and not arc?

Rep: (17)
[quote] And why the format of the file is har and not the arc?
because this yoke is not on android but on windows phone

Post has been editedmixa26rus - 10.02.14, 12:15

[quote name = "mixa26rus" date = "10.2.2014, 11:14" post = 29239969]
And why the file format is har and not arc?
because this yoke is not on android but on windows phone

And on the android will

M

Post has been editedkirk999 - 24.02.14, 22:38

What kind of nonsense? Climbs onto the left site and pulls out the exe file!
Please post it on a normal file sharing service.

Post has been editedCH.U.SH - 02.12.14, 09:08
Reason for editing: deleted left link

Why deleted, you just had to perezalit on a normal file sharing)
Where now to download something?)

I had to put the previous version))

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: August 5, 19 02:49