> Attention!

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

If you posted a new version of the game, please report it to the moderator by clicking on the "Complaint" button on your message.

Mirror’s Edge | edge of reflections

Rep: (3961)
Mirror’s Edge
Version: 1.1.31

Last update of the game in the header:23.11.2012

Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Description:
The girl with the hopeful name Faith was first seen in 2008 at Mirror’s Edge by Electronic Arts for the PlayStation 3 and Xbox 360.
Mirror’s Edge for WP7 is the mobile version of the 2010 console hit. A 3D platformer made a two-dimensional platformer with 3D graphics.
The game is a parkour simulator. Faith can move around the rooftops, run around the walls, overcome obstacles, perform crazy stunts and hide from the corrupt authorities. All maneuvers are performed with realistic gestures.
The game takes place in a futuristic dystopian world in which the means of communication are controlled by the government. The only way to convey a message without oversight is to use the services of runners, to which our Faith belongs.
To control Faith you will be the direction of your finger - led to the right, where she ran, sharply held to the left - she turned and ran in the opposite direction. By analogy, a jump is a sharp movement with a finger up, and a soft landing is the same movement, only down.
The socially oriented Speed ​​Run mode has been added to the mobile version of the game, in which the player can add to social networks information about how long he has completed the level. Three achievements are associated with the Speed ​​Run mode.

Attached Image

Download:
XAP: Mirror's Edge (1.1.31.0)
Previous versions:

Marketplace Web: http://www.windowsphone.com/en-US/apps/b07...b8-5be5237c0a9b
WP7 Marketplace: zune: // navigate? phoneAppID = b07473fc-585f-4a3d-b4b8-5be5237c0a9b
QR code:
Attached Image

Post has been editedCH.U.SH - 13.12.14, 23:15

Rep: (0)
Tell me, just put the game and after a couple of hours the update came from the market, do I need to update it or will it fly and it will become a demo?

Rep: (25)
The update will not install - the application is not in the shopping list.

Rep: (19)
did you download it from here and do you get GS? AS?

The update will not install - the application is not in the shopping list.

I put it before the demo.

Post has been editedSergi_sv - 20.07.12, 14:32

Rep: (3)
and there is a version for student unlock
and then this crashes when you start

There is no difference what unlock. Will be put on any.
If it crashes, delete something extra and reload the phone.

xpsoft no idea, just installed. before this demo stood. but I do not know. Does it depend on it?
Already 13 achievements scored, where can I find the graffiti "scraffy"?

Rep: (25)
racer156,
Update your XBox Live and achievements as never happened;)

Sunflex, They even stand on my xbox live website in my profile: yes2:

By the way, can you actually download the demo first, and then install it over the hacked one?)
will have to try in the future

Rep: (677)
will have to try in the future

and what will it give? : rofl:

Rep: (68)
Yasha! @ 07/25/2012, 09:05*
and what will it give?

Admission gs in the profile: D

Rep: (15)
Rejoice in the holder of WP7, you play a magnificent game of nations.
P.S. Why?! Why is it not on Android ?!

Rep: (4)
damn, but on android? =. =
M
A joke repeated twice ceases to be funny. My sense of humor is not infinite, and your "lives" are not infinite.
By the way, all wailing this concerns.

Post has been editedBlackfish - 26.07.12, 06:56

Yeah, so I'll play, but the tenge on the PS3 version is always not enough =)

Rep: (5)
Who passed, the last mission 6-2?

Rep: (87)
HePBo3,
and what is difficult in it?)

Boring and monotonous ...

Rep: (5)
genesisv96,
Nothing complicated, I just can not believe that the game is over so quickly

Post has been editedHePBo3 - 15.08.12, 12:59

and at my level, where the guards first appear, an inscription appears at the bottom, something like "played and enough" and at the end of the level is a dead end ... studenlok

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 07.23.19, 21:09