> Attention!

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

If you posted a new version of the program, please notify the moderator by clicking the "Complaint" button on your message.

Starting Windows 95 | Windows 95 for android

Rep: (60)
Run Windows 95
version: 1.x

Description:
The same windows 95 on android.

Information
Russian Interface: YES, Difficulty: easy

need for Launch

Instruction
1) Set SDLapp.apk
2) Download the SDL.zip (bios firmware, video etc.) And extract SDL to the root sdcard.
3) Download the * .img image of the operating system (Windows 95), the file "S.img 'throws from the archive to a folder" the SDL "on the sdcard.
4) Run the program installed in the first stage

I am waiting for your screenshots. They will be added to the header

Download: version: 1.x

Past versions

Rep: (25)
I do not see the point of this thread. IMHO.
QEMU for Android
Running a full-fledged Windows XP SP3 Pro
Collection of OS images for BOCHS and QEMU
Are not?

Post has been editedF @ cKeR - 13.07.12, 12:14

Rep: (169)
F @ cKeR @ 13.07.2012, 15:09*
I do not see the point of this thread. IMHO.QEMU for AndroidZapusk full Windows XP SP3 operating system images for ProSbornik BOCHS and QEMUNeuzheli little?

I agree plus Kemuel fast but stable many mistakes I have displays 95 and on Botchi ikspi is now loaded.

Rep: (402)
vsere,
Then at least you have checked this emulator?
If not, you can even be in the cap threads write"Whatever you do with your smartphone, you do at your own risk"

Post has been editedMaks_GuF - 13.08.13, 07:26

SDLapp.apk not installed

Kothari found the set of theme fallout 2 but there is an error
Attached Image

1) Set SDLapp.apk
2) Download the SDL.zip (bios firmware, video etc.) And extract SDL to the root sdcard.
3) Download the * .img image of the operating system (Windows 95), the file "S.img 'throws from the archive to a folder" the SDL "on the sdcard.

4) Run the program installed in the first stage

Paragraph 2 and 3 I have done wrong?

Rep: (60)
Maks_GuF @ 29.7.2012, 16:03*
vsere,
Then at least you have checked this emulator?
If not, you can even be in the cap threads write"Whatever you do with your smartphone, you do at your own risk"

I checked my work. About the damage the phone - the program does not touch system

Rep: (169)
vsere @ 11.08.2012, 22:24*
I checked my work. About the damage the phone - the program does not touch system

The battery deteriorates.

Rep: (3)
Boys as well, and not buggy?

Rep: (73)
I have does not work, all done correctly. Even in C.img c.img renamed! : Wallbash:

Rep: (1)

F @ cKeR @ 13.07.2012, 11:09*
I do not see the point of this thread. IMHO.
QEMU for Android
Collection of OS images for BOCHS and QEMU
Are not?

Run a full-fledged Windows XP SP3 Professional
Method fully working.
There is no practical application in it!
(It is impossible to launch any hard programs or games in emulated Windows XP!)

Lord launcher and gamers! Starting the system, even if it can not start the notebook or Paint, is your goal in itself ?! - That's me about your HP SP3.

And on Windows 3.1, 95 can be put MS Office package. You feel the difference?
I'm talking about the ultimate goals of emulation.

Rep: (175)
vsere,
And it is not easier to use for these purposes limbo? There you can even go out to the Internet, and the setting could not be easier.

Post has been editedonl120 - 26.01.13, 23:01

Rep: (26)
Keep, limbo is gorgeous, and the system is stable almost works perfectly, very yuzerfrendli and easy to connect additional hard or isoshnik like sd with prog
There on the last pages of the assembly 95 to 128 mb flies) think that docks there quietly RTF can be edited

Rep: (1)
I, too, Gio and also not working

Rep: (6)
Guys in the header is written about the right hands! If something does not work then do not just to the topic, check. Personally, I still went.

Rep: (0)
All established a program run takes off all pity

Rep: (0)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1B8T0ASm0Dwover there in the descriptions written all clear and I have all the cuts

Rep: (6)
I'm using a limbo pc emulator win xp launched

Rep: (5)
The process start at this stage hangshttp://s017.radikal.ru/i436/1309/39/532c25420414.pngIt is necessary to specify some way, but do not understand why!

Post has been editedguru961 - 23.09.13, 21:25

Rep: (8)
guru961,
Got to do, sorry .exe file does not open :( And so wonderful.

Rep: (55)
SDLapp.apk not start

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 09/02/19, 11:21