> Attention!

We strongly recommend to readRules section "Android - firmware"

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

Samsung GT-I9300 Galaxy S III - MIUI Firmware

Rep: (1630)
Samsung GT-I9300 Galaxy S III - MIUI Firmware
PictureSamsung GT-I9300 Galaxy S III

Description | Discussion пїЅ | FAQ | Purchase пїЅ | Accessories пїЅ | Custom recovery пїЅ | Modification of software and decorations пїЅ | Modified and stock kernels пїЅ | Official firmware пїЅ | Custom firmware пїЅ | AOSP firmware (OS 4.xx) пїЅ | AOSP Firmware (4.4.x KitKat) пїЅ | Android Lollipop firmware port (OS 5.0) пїЅ | MIUI firmware пїЅ

Important information!
MIUI firmware on:
miui.su & xiaomi.eu
Copyright MIUI assembly
MIUI v8by jing95916
The latest version of MIUI v7 thanks uv. DogAlyx
MIUI v7 Pro 6.3.12
MIUI v7 5.10.30 by onekto
MIUI v6 5.5.4 port from Chinese developer
GalaxyMIUI v6; Download4.10.29 .
Assembly from lazer_ff2 ; based on Cyanogenmod 11 (Android 4.4.2); 4.7.25 .
Assembly from sonimalite ; based on Cyanogenmod 11 (Android 4.4.2); 4.7.14 .
Assembly from onekto ; based on CyanogenMod 10.1 (Android 4.2.2); 4.6.2 .
Assembly from malchik-solnce ; based on pure Chinese firmware (Android 4.1.1); 4.4.11 .
Review MIUI, screenshots, video
What is MIUI
MIUI is a globally redesigned firmware for Android-based smartphones. The code of the firmware itself MIUI is closed. This is a unique, and most importantly, high-quality firmware, which was developed for a long time by the company. Xiaomi tech . This firmware has many features other than what is offered to users of the standard Android OS. In particular, we are talking about a new camera, an improved dialer, a player and a gallery, as well as other functionality.

You can also say that the new firmware has a modified user interface, which also has no application menu at all. FirmwareMIUI - This is the best solution for those who know a lot about quality and reliability, because this invention includes all the best that was presented to the world of iOS and Android. Initially MIUI developed only in Chinese. Company Xiaomi in order to improve the system, such applications as MITalk, MIGallery, MINotes, MIMusic and MIBackup were included. All updates weekly (every Friday) come through OTA, after which they are adapted by other developers to different languages ​​and transmitted to devices.

Can say thatMIUI - this is the best of iOS and Android + their chips and developments. One of the most beautiful firmware on Android.
Evaluate yourself and you will not remain indifferent.
Formation rules for firmware release number
Version number is generatedbased on release date.
for example3.9.20 :
1st digitis the last digit of the current year. 2013>>> 3;
2nd digitis the month (1–12). September>>> 9;
3rd digitis the day of the month when the firmware is released (will be released)>>> 20.
The firmware, with rare exceptions (the new year according to the eastern calendar, national holidays in China, etc.), is issued / updatedEvery FridayThus, each of you can easily calculate what number the next release will be wearing.
MIUI v5 Screenshots
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

MIUI v5 video
Modifications and decorations
Instructions for firmware / update MIUI
* Before any actions it is best to make backups:
- In a programmeTitanium backupafter getting ROOT rights (Application backup).
- In a programmekToolafter getting ROOT rights (IMEI backup just in case).
- In CWM Recovery after obtaining ROOT rights and installing CWM (Backup system).

To begin, download the firmware, the current version can be found in the header, or onMiui.su and xiaomi.eu
1. Root and install CWM on a smartphone (and don’t even think to ask how to do it). Here is instruction .
2. We upload the downloaded firmware to the internal (!!!) SDCard.
3. Boot into CWM (Volume up + Home + Turn on, somewhere 10-15c.) And do the Backup (Backup And Restore - Backup).
4.1 FULL (full) WIPE:
• Wipe Data / Factory Reset;
• Wipe Cache Partition;
• Advanced>Wipe Dalvik Cache;
• Mounts and Storage>Format Cache / System / Data;
4.1.1 For those who have a custom CWM Recovery:
• Wipe data / factory reset>Clean to Install a New ROM (and only!)
5. Without leaving from Recovery, go to "Install zip From sdcard">"Choose zip From sdcard" and select the previously downloaded ROM.
6. Wait until the installation is complete.
7. Click back and select "Reboot System Now".
8. Wait until the smartphone is fully loaded,
9. Now you can enjoy!

Firmware updates:
- If the source of the firmware has not changed, then it is enough:
• wipe cache partition
• advanced - wipe dalvik cache
• mounts and storage - format cache
All your data will be saved!

- If the source of the firmware has changed, see point 4.1.
- You can also update via the smartphone itself in the settings.
Goodies, FAQ
Voting results
Attached Image

There is no curator in the subject. If there is a user in the subject who wants to become a Curator and the correspondingRequirements for candidates, he can apply by creating a new topic in the sectionI want to be curator(having previously studiedRules and recommendations for curators).
Prior to the appointment of the curator, on filling caps, please contactmoderatorssection through a buttonPictureunder the messages to which you want to add links.

Post has been editeddestroyer71 - 20.08.19, 08:04
Reason for editing: editing

Rep: (57)
Prompt, someone's got to go "Settings / About phone / General information"? And then I have when trying to enter the radio is cut down and gets on your desktop. And yet I have suspicions that the machine is in 3G mode, though in settings tick stands opposite 2G.

Post has been editedChe_2006 - 12.07.12, 11:42

Rep: (120)
I do not fly

Rep: (56)
And all samsungovskie chips such as smart stey, shake the device to search for and so on., There do not work, as I understand it?

Rep: (5)
In MIUI v4 RUS 2.7.6 translate BurgerZ core stock?

Rep: (12)
I respect unremunerated romodela, but the firmware of the Boy sun set is not recommended for two aforesaid prichinam-
1. The font in SMS and in some other places can not be read because the white with a white background slivaetsya.Eto fact.
2. dialer though Russified, but Cyrillic is not looking.
This is not a criticism. Information for consideration.
By the way about the battery.
In contrast to the run-off and omega appetite Pobol and a half times. Usually in the evening on the above two percent was 60-50, tepericha 25-30.Dlya me is overdue, to whom it is possible in principle.

Rep: (6)
Mishev Bun @ 12-07-2012, 15:16*
And all samsungovskie chips such as smart stey, shake the device to search for and so on., There do not work, as I understand it?

Something that is, for example, Smart Stay. But I have it does not work. The screen just does not turn off.

Attached Image
Attached Image

Collection of modems for installation through ClockWorkMod recovery (CWM)

FAQ on ClockWorkMod recovery

Download:

As new modem will update the post.

Reuploaded with XDA

Post has been editedKasper35 - 12.07.12, 18:10

Rep: (25)
and a modem is preferable to set?

Rep: (449)
chum2000 @ 12.07.2012, 21:24*
and a modem is preferable to set?
the experience of the first and second galaxy: Different modems behave differently on different devices ... so that this moment is better to check yourself.

Here is the linkon firmwareRGUI MIUI BETA V1(2.7.6) translated via BurgerZ.
He departed with her today - normal flight.

Rep: (3)
I set MIUI V4 RUS like day.
Very beautiful and fast, but it is now written on the doorposts:
-After the lock screen does not turn off topics change (lock itself works, but is not disabled through the settings).
-Gallery hangs when you open all the albums.
Do not change the wallpaper (crashes) with the desktop, it is necessary, or through a gallery or something.
Do not set the camera

Rep: (141)
No wonder: the firmware still damp.

maybe it's not in the firmware, and transfer. that happens. but I think the error is not significant.

and a question. on miui can put any yard or specially sharpened under it?

Rep: (0)
WIUI firmware installed the latest version. Almost daily I use - normal flight. Not a single glitch has not yet seen, except with gps definition.

Shtrossel @ 13.07.2012, 08:14*
I set MIUI V4 RUS like day.
Very beautiful and fast, but it is now written on the doorposts:
-After the lock screen does not turn off topics change (lock itself works, but is not disabled through the settings).
-Gallery hangs when you open all the albums.
Do not change the wallpaper (crashes) with the desktop, it is necessary, or through a gallery or something.
Do not set the camera

more disadvantages:
-muz.pleer hangs after 40-60 minutes.
-Sound player has become much worse !! It became an empty phrase, no saturation, and color.
-No s voise

Post has been editedShtrossel - 13.07.12, 10:13
Reason for editing: I will update the post

Although people wrote bad autonomy, I am fine, as well as at the drain.
Attached Image
Attached Image

Post has been editedassasa - 13.07.12, 14:59
Reason for editing: Screenshots under the spoiler!

Mishev Bun @ 13-07-2012, 12:12*
and a question. on miui can put any yard or specially sharpened under it?

Just under it sharpened. Siyah like works. At least in the log is written.

I do not know how to sgs, but on htc were 2 types of cores: for sense-firmware (since the shell is very deeply integrated) andaosp (miui belonged to whom).
Here there is no strict separation. So especially bother about the "sharpness" I will not.

P.S. And do not forget to read the "fine handwriting" nuances and limitations. Description cores on xda sufficiently detailed.

MIUI 2.7.13 - Changelog
System

A new version of the account Xiaomi, support synchronization of contacts, messages and the WEB client to work with synchronized datahttp://i.xiaomi.com;
HTC Sensation has been updated to 3.33.401 (since the device from HTC do not know, I can only suspect that we are talking about some kind of internal library of standard firmware);
Fitting a new application interface supporting source selection, for example the external media;

Phone

search algorithm number T9 added the ability to search by numbers not listed in the address book, but available in the call history;
significantly improved the call list and the speed dial panel opening;
optimized operator interface choices, in order to avoid abuse;
improved IP numbers on the dial, next by adding "0" before the phone number (off by default, may be included as default action);
Fixed a bug with the fall of the telephone module during data transfer;
Fixed a bug with certain numbers to cellular networks in Canada, it appears as "unknown number";

Contacts

added support for synchronization of contact data, you first have to make a new version of Xiaomi account, also available WEB client at:http://i.xiaomi.com;

added sync support for SMS messages, you first have to make a new version of Xiaomi account, also available WEB client at:http://i.xiaomi.com;
a new method for sending SMS via the transmission network dannyz (requires activation in SMS options);
improved support for animated GIF images in MMS;
improved support for hyperlinks in MMS messages;
Fixed recent contacts, attachments are displayed in the wrong order;
Fixed session page and the page with the format of the date is not displayed correctly;

lock screen, status bar and notification panel

Lock screen now supports new types of animation;
Lock Screen added animation control possibility by script;
Added support for custom scripts on the lock screen, for example, a click on the bottom;
Added support for custom settings of themes for the lock screen;

Desktop

added support for grid settings desktops 4x4 or 4x5 (see. stola- Desktop Effects>Selection desktop layout);
A new version of the running applications;
New User's Guide for the recent problems (demonstrates how to work with task manager);
Fixed unloading mechanism of recent memory tasks;

Registration

added the possibility of recommending themes;
1/3 reduced memory consumption thumbnail skins;
improved rendering speed while watching the wallpaper, making them smoother viewing;
Fixed a bug with the search in Chinese, sometimes had fatal errors;

Camera

the new lock screen, press and hold the Back button to go to the camera;
Added setting to mute the shutter;
optimized snapshot format, the default 16: 9;
pixels processing algorithms improved focus by tap;
Fixed a bug call camera of the third-party applications;
Pressing the button Browse led to a fatal error;

Gallery

optimized page thumbnail album, thereby potrelenie memory is reduced by 1/3;
Fixed a memory overflow in the Galaxy Nexus and other high-resolution models;
Fixed display of vertical panoramic images from the camera when you open the file from the manager, displayed in horizontal mode;
fixed repeated clicking on the image to enlarge it, the image of the album grew slowly;
Fixed sorting of albums over time, descending and ascending, is still unstable;
Fixed a bug with sorting by name on the SD card in Chinese, sort order error occurred;
It adds the ability to open images from the File Manager and other third-party applications;
updated page design image details;

Music

Fixed filter folders, display extra information;

File manager

added network drive from Xiaomi, available alternation Web:http://pan.xiaomi.com;

Browser

Added ability to assign your own shortcuts and gestures;

Notes

added a new list view, drag and drop support for sorting, grouping and removal.

Source: miui.su

Rep: (57)
BladeMaster26 @ 13.07.2012, 21:51*
Now Russian 2.7.13

Firmware for some reason does not want to be friends with Titanium. I put to wipe cache over prediduschemu. Titanium does not start, demolished it and tried to install the new from the convenience store. Phone says that is not enough space. Other applications are placed without key problems.
The problem, which I described inby thisfasting is not lost. Although I have today set the official firmware for the Russian SC, flew Ruth and everything else, but got this problem. After you install the MIUI she again appeared. Radio me I've tried. Maybe it's in the core? What advise?

Che_2006 @ 13.07.2012, 23:01*
Maybe it's in the core? What advise?

Just a glitch, do not pay attention.

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 23/03/20, 21:42