System UI Extensions (MeeGo) | Utility for introducing additional extensions in the top menu of your

Rep: (12226)
System UI Extensions (MeeGo)
Version: 0.1.0

Last update of the program in the header:30.09.2013

Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Description:
The System UI Extensions application will serve the user to implement additional extensions in the top menu of the smartphone.
The main widgets: brightness, accessibility (long press opens the network status menu), switches.

List of available switches :
В»Bluetooth. A short press changes the status off / on. Long press launches Bluetooth settings menu;
В»Cellular. Toggles 2g / 3g / dual network modes;
В»Flashlight (Flashlight). enables / disables camera LED flash;
В»Gsm. Turns on / off the mobile network;
В»Powersavemode. Toggles power saving mode (off / auto / off);
Brightness. Switches the screen brightness (minimum / average / maximum);
Usbmode. Switch USB mode. There is only charging mode, when connected to a PC, it will not ask for the mode and immediately start charging only.
The program is in the process of testing and active development, the author reports that the plans include creating an settings interface with changing the color of the brightness bar and hiding unnecessary elements.
note : When installing the program, bluetooth and accessibility disappear, after the application is deleted, they will be returned.
Important: The application is not compatible with unrestricted-system-ui.

Opportunities:
  • A utility for implementing additional extensions in the top menu of your smartphone

Russian interface: Yes

Download:
DEB: Build 0.1.0 by Wesley
version 0.1.0: http: //savagemessiahzine.com/forum/dl/post/1953608/status-menu-extensions_0.1.0_armel.deb

Past versions

Post has been editedAlexxxl - 01.10.13, 15:29
Reason for editing: new version

Rep: (472)
updated the version in the header

Rep: (19)
Tanhoj @ 12/10/2012, 20:54*
a jamb with an alarm clock and other brake lags from (un) restricted-system-ui are no good

When using the version of this application, do not such problems arise?
And where is the Chengloo?

It seems like the developers are sitting at the end ... But the changelog, as such, is not mine, I’ll try to search tomorrow

Rep: (125)
LikeCoderus He closed the project and abandoned it in favor of the Unrestricted UI - they say it is more flexible and convenient. Frankly, I’m upset by this, because Unrestricted UI requires Open mode and Inception, and each widget needs to be installed separately.

yes I agree .. this one is simpler for the end user ...

Rep: (125)
Alexxxl, but, in general, everything is finished and finished in this program, well, except that for the flashlight widget to work, you need to turn on developer mode at least once (and it would be nice to add it to the header).

Post has been editeddelirious - 11.12.12, 17:52

took note ...

Rep: (0)
Where is the arch ?!

Tov.berrybear found people who looked at the code and something was even done ..
Actually ... reassembled, with the added function of locking the device for a short tap on the shutdown (reboot) icon. The only unfinished moment so far is the need to reboot the body after changing the settings .. but I think it will be finalized ...

Attached files

Attached filestatus-menu-extensions_-Wesley-Mod_0.1.0_armel.deb(147.54 KB)

Rep: (5)
Damn, I have red squares instead of buttons. How can this be fixed?

Rep: (32)
reload tel

reload tel

tried it. Does not help.

Rep: (256)
blanco theme?

It works for me on all topics without problems

blanco theme?

xs. The default theme.

Rep: (0)
In the menu of business manuscripts, "the system interface is pinning the robot"
Qia UI help?

Post has been editedRomeo21 - 24.07.14, 11:51

Rep: (2)
I am very interested in is there any way to remove / lock the blue bar of the mode ?! I have never used it on business, but a false decrease (xs like, with an ear or something) of volume happened repeatedly o.O And I don’t want to put such a complicated program for this ...

* Shystrij,
is, but not by this means ...
in general, for customization, the status of a bar is best suited by Unrestricted system-ui ... but the difficulty of sharpening it is directly proportional to the capabilities, sometimes very high ... and a couple of incorrect movements can make you flash the phone ...
read -http://forum.allnokia.ru/viewtopic.php?t=96805

Some more points are complicated by the fact that not all installation instructions are relevant .. the same acceptance is no longer needed, etc.
If I reach my hands in the coming days, I will concoct a topic with more or less relevant instances for customizing Bara ...

Rep: (2)
Alexxxl thanks, I already read it, there are also dances with tambourines o.O and something would have happened for ordinary people, pressed a button and voila: D Well, there’s no trial, I’ll have to regret once again that this axis was abandoned ...

* Shystrij,
In a nutshell, it all came down to installing 4-5 debuts through a deb installer ... I think this is not difficult ...
I’m kosha now under all fashionable developers))))), so I WAS WITHOUT a home computer ... But at work I just have no time to do this ... As soon as I have a computer I will try to comb it all)))

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 08/23/19 10:26