> Attention!

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

If you posted a new version of the game, please report it to the moderator by clicking on the "Complaint" button on your message.

Gun bros

Rep: (3965)
Gun bros
Version: 1.0

Last update of the game in the header:11.07.2012

Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Description:
Gun Bros - is furious shooter with a top.
Once again on your shoulders rests the salvation of all humanity from the talentless cyborgs who only ask for fresh engine oil and new pieces of iron. But your hero - not a miss, a powerful pile of meat and muscles with magazine covers of bodybuilding.
The gameplay boils down to 2D-non-stop action with hordes of enemy weapons and the sea.
You have to fight against the organization called TOOL. This vile Corporation steals valuable resource Xplodium. You are waiting for travel from planet to planet and many missions with a great variety landschafta and enemies. You also need to collect the same Xplodium, which precisely is useful - between missions can be exchanged for gold and armor. As you progress you will open more improved methods of processing this resource. But gold can be spent on new weapons and equipment. Deep character customization will help your heroes survive in the growing confrontation.
In the game you have to go through the mission at various levels of complexity, crushing countless crowds of enemies and collecting along the way Xplodium.
The game Gun Bros is also a second currency - War Bucks. With it, you can buy premium equipment. "Military bucks" are purchased for real money. Premium things much better than usual, and greatly simplify the passing game. However, you are not forced to purchase, you can play without War Bucks.
Another way to deal effectively with the enemy hordes - the creation of the Fraternity (Brotherhood). Members of the community can dial each other in the team, allied character in this case would be under the control of artificial intelligence (AI). Experience gained an ally is himself, so you will be able to pump "brothers."
In addition, in the game it will be possible to purchase Microsoft Points for the premium game items, which will make the passing game a unique and spectacular.

Attached Image

Download:
XAP: Gun_Bros_v1.0.0.0.xap
Marketplace Web: http://www.windowsphone.com/ru-RU/apps/bb7...a1-d78b065612f1
WP7 Marketplace: zune: // navigate phoneAppID = bb7f0b34-d2d5-4158-98a1-d78b065612f1?

Post has been editedkirk999 - 26.07.12, 23:23

Rep: (3)
it is in the Market for free
I played it for another android
GLU hope other games too porting

Rep: (36)
kirk999
Thank you for the game, I said with a convenience store, but if not, this topic is not found out about it. Nick Aliengaret

Post has been editedaliengoo - 11.07.12, 22:51
Reason for editing: added a nickname

Rep: (18)
Thanks for the tip, downloaded from the Market

Rep: (6)
Such a question: And what about online play? What is not found.
P.S. Adds a friend - will play together, and then I'm in it, I believe, hover for a long time)))
Xbox Live! nik: b0ssk1

Rep: (19)
Hey Hey. I added you. add me and you.
Nickxpsoft

Rep: (43)
HoldFlash

Rep: (0)
I have podobovlyal

Rep: (19)
So do I. in short there is in the game, in hiring, click on my nickname. Tipo I'm going to run offline with you and experience will keep both you and me =)

Rep: (1777)
M
Friends, to find players have a special theme -XBox Live - Let's play together

Rep: (226)
Yes unfortunately. This is not a game that android. let's see what will come out on tchotchke vin8

Post has been editedMEDBEDkin - 12.07.12, 16:23

Rep: (36)
a question that can be written in friends has 4 friends and I go to the heroes and see only three?

Rep: (1)
in the beginning when it says "Select Band of Brothers" nothing is pressed
Mozart full unlock

Posted on 14.07.2012 10:11:

it worked: yes2: after phone reboot

Good day!

Faced with this fact (not to say that the issue), came into the game and found all lost things that were bought, only the left that character was wearing (clothes and weapons)

Has anyone come across this?

Thank you in advance!

Rep: (28)
The game is good, but the most interesting things are paid, and the price they have to varbaksah :(. Nobody knows the case as you can hack the game and get an unlimited number of varbaksov?
Fullanlok.

Rep: (64)
In anroidnoy version of the maps from time to time there are crystals and the green arrows showing where they lie, there is no such?

AlekseyG,
There, only the arrows point to some interesting realties machine type turret

I've podnazarabatyval free Var bucks on infinity armor, but now it is known as the 3 sets and I would like to know if they are different than or in addition to appearance. And that sucks is if you invest in the wrong armor;)

SK_10 / 0,
in the description of the subject ever written.

SiSadmin! @ 17-07-2012, 17:27*
The game is good, but the most interesting things are paid, and the price they have to varbaksah. Nobody knows the case as you can hack the game and get an unlimited number of varbaksov?
Fullanlok.

I am also interesting))) for ipad and android can be) but we do not know how)

Rep: (1)
The people you work all missions? And I do not understand how to pass. Which means 1 man, 2 that? Then 2 mission "kill 200 enemies with explosive barrels on cerberus" shoot the barrels, they will explode, but frags are not counted against. Kill 50 enemies with turrets on Ceres. Identity turret fires at mobs not damage so. All the way or am I doing something wrong?

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 10/04/20, 2:39