> Attention!

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

If you posted a new version of the game or its cache, please report it to the moderator by clicking on the "Complaint" button on your message.

With requests to update existing games on the forum, please contact the topic.Upgrade your game!

Wrestling revolution | [Sports] wrestling

Rep: (180)
Wrestling revolution
version: 2.040
Genre: Sport

Last update of the game in the header:19.07.2019

Attached Image
Screenshots
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Short description:
Create your own superstar and start your career with endless possibilities in the world of wrestling

Description:
The largest wrestling game universe has returned and become even bigger - now it has about 350 characters and as much in the ring as your device can handle! The revolutionary touch-screen control allows you to intuitively fight using swipes, tweaks and taps. This game takes us back to the 16-bit era, where the main thing is fun, and a flexible animation system allows everything that can happen at any time to happen!

Create your own superstar and start a career with infinite possibilities, make the right moves in the ring and the choice is beyond, or just turn on the Exhibition and create your own match - where you set the rules, choose the participants and create the arena design.
After purchasing the full version, you can even change all 9 rosters.
Original description
Gaming's biggest wrestling universe is back and bigger than ever - now featuring over 350 characters and as many of them in the ring as your device can handle! And the revolutionary touch-screen controls are as satisfying as ever, as you tap, pinch, and swipe for intuitive wrestling. This game harks back to the genre's 16-bit heyday where the fun comes first, and the versatile animation system means that anything could happen at any time!
Create your own star and embark on an endless career full of possibilities, as you attempt to make the right moves backstage as well as in the ring. Or simply blow off steam in "Exhibition" matches of your own creation - where YOU make the rules, pick the players, and design the arena! Upon turning "Pro", your editing privileges even extend to saving your changes to all 9 rosters.

Management in the game (touch screen)
* Virtual buttons are available in the "Options". Please play through the tutorial for full instructions.
- TOUCH anywhere in the arena to walk towards it.
- SWIPE to run or trigger moves.
- TAP your opponent to attack that part of their body.
- PINCH to grab or pick-up.
- PART your fingers to taunt, pin, or cancel an action.
- Touch the clock to PAUSE the game, and then the arrow to EXIT.
Most players prefer virtual button controls. You can change it in options.

Off-match control
- Touch either side of a value or box to browse its contents left or right.
- When selecting characters, touching their slot once will display their stats and touching again will proceed to access them. Touch the company logo to choose a different roster.
- Hold your finger over a character slot to move it and switch with another. Move it to the company logo to switch rosters.
- At the calendar screen, touch any date to view its contents. Touch your character to edit them, touch their stats to train them, touch the company logo to view the whole roster, touch the match title to see an exact description of the rules.
- When setting up an exhibition, touch a character to replace them and touch the match title to change the rules. From that screen, touch the table icon to add weapons and touch the ring icon to edit the arena.
- Touch any speech bubbles to speed up conversations. Touch any other static screen to proceed as soon as possible.

Performance
- This game requires Adobe AIR. Please allow it to install to improve performance across all compatible devices.
- If you know your device can only handle a certain number of wrestlers onscreen, please specifiy this limitation in the "Display" options. Consider turning off secondary characters as well.
- If you find that your device struggles when viewing the many character slots, consider switching to "Basic" text and turning off the "Portraits".

Developer site, Facebook, Youtube, Twitter
FAQ
Q: Will there be a game on Armv6?
A: No, the Adboe Air required for the game only works on Armv7.

Q: How to defeat the enemy by pain? I hold him in captivity, then let him go, even when I have a full strip, the enemy has everything empty.
A: Make sure that the rules are standard, maybe just a victory cannot be achieved by pain. If everything is correct, it is worth trying all the time to attack (pain) the same part of the body, best of all, arm or leg, this will increase your chances.

Q: How to get rid of advertising?
A: Turn off the Internet (a black rectangle may remain), install / buy / hack the full version. Perhaps a click on an ad temporarily removes it.

Q: I can not figure out the management.
A: It is worth changing the control in the options for virtual buttons and undergo training (Training)

Q: Why are the names in the game "not the same as in WWE"?
A: Because the names "like in WWE" need a license from WWE, but the creator does not have one.

Q: Where are the saves?
About: data / data / air.WRCareer / files

Q: How to shoot a pistol?
A: No way, this opportunity was taken away in one of the departments.

Q: How to speed up the appearance of a title fight?
ABOUT:Wrestling Revolution (Post # 24797379) , Wrestling Revolution (Post # 26426682)

Q: How to increase Attitude?
A: Agree to all offers

Q: Are there any codes for the game?
A: No codes, there is a redim Editor

* Please note that Wrestling Revolution (like Fire Pro before it) depicts a fictitious universe and is no way affiliated with real wrestlers or promotions (such as Wrestlefest, TNA, NJPW, UFC, MMA fighting).

Control
All controls are described only for virtual buttons. You can enable them in the settings.
1. The basics.

All of this can be found in training.

Weapons - small items such as a microphone, a mop, bats, etc.
Accessories - tables, stairs, chairs, etc.

1.1 You and your opponent are standing.

Movement - arrows (further page)
Running - R (+ page)
Pause - press for a while (bottom of the screen in the center)
Kick - A
Quick hit - A + p
Strong blow - A + R
Take a Run - R->BUT
Climb onto the third rope / fittings - page towards the subject.
Jump from a height - A. Wrestler will jump in the direction of the chosen target (his name is top right).
Take items - R. You can take a weapon and then a piece of furniture.
Capture - G
Release from Capture - G
Throw - Capture ->A / P / R (+ page)
Throwing Running Enemy - G
Throwing Flying Opponent - Automatically
Crown reception (special, the scale under the lives is full and blinks) = any roll
Crown reception (the scale under the lives is not complete) - capture->T

1.2 The enemy lies

Take (by legs or shoulders) - G
Pain: G->A / P / R (+ page) (depending on the fighter)
Shots: G->A / P / R (+ page) (depending on the fighter) ->A

2. Advanced management.

2.1 Actions with objects
Set fire to a weapon - the weapon lies beneath you, P + R
Set fire to fittings: with a burning weapon in hand, near / on fittings P + R
To put the fittings on top of each other - come up with fittings in your hands to other fittings, P (the fittings that are on top should be on the one you approached)
A special action - with a weapon in hand T (drink from a bottle, talk on the phone ...)
Spit on - special action with a bottle ->strong attack near the opponent

Google Play: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=air.WRCareer

Russian interface: not

To start you need Adobe AIR (ARMv7)

Download:
Version: 2.040 GP Version (Johnny3T)
Full version - how to do it yourself
Real wrestlers in the game

Past versions
Version 1.920 Mod Wrestling Revolution (Post by Giacomino # 67962224)
Version 1.900 Wrestling Revolution (Post ErmaSioN # 65851865)
Version 1.890 Mod Wrestling Revolution (Post by Giacomino # 63184941)
Version 1.750 Full Wrestling Revolution (Post # 37629817)
Version 1.75Wrestling Revolution (Post # 34892765)
Version 1.68Wrestling Revolution (Post # 31214851) (full version)
Version 1.63Wrestling Revolution (Post # 26790370)
Version 1.602 : Wrestling Revolution (Post # 24903722)
Version 1.6 : Wrestling Revolution (Post # 23525715)
Version 1.550 : Wrestling Revolution (Post # 23164618) + Wrestling Revolution (Post # 23164618)
Version 1.520 : Wrestling Revolution (Post # 22621077)
Version 1.501 : Wrestling Revolution (Post # 22129578)
Version 1.490 : Wrestling Revolution (Post # 22100518)
Version 1.7 : Wrestling Revolution (Post # 21801527)
Version 1.6 : Wrestling Revolution (Post # 21677744)
Version 1.45 : Wrestling Revolution (Post # 21564184)
1.40 Full (Root): Wrestling Revolution (Post # 20731925)
Version 1.423 : Wrestling Revolution (Post # 21260887)
Version 1.42 : Wrestling Revolution (Post # 21178260)
Version 1.411 : Wrestling Revolution (Post # 21020439)
Version 1.40 : Wrestling Revolution (Post # 20479587)
Version 1.39 : Wrestling Revolution (Post # 20430128)
Version 1.38 : Wrestling Revolution (Post # 20206686)
Version 1.37 : Wrestling Revolution (Post # 19911931)
Version 1.36 : Wrestling Revolution (Post # 19521492)
Version 1.34 : Wrestling Revolution (Post # 19281088)
Version: 1.0.0 Attached fileWR_Pay_Per_View.apk (10.04 MB)

Post has been editedHoRRicH - 19.07.19, 22:23
Reason for editing: Update: new version 2.040 GP Version

Rep: (35)
finally released wrestling on the android - YES! Yes! Yes!©

Rep: (3)
hmm, pretty funny and rare thing. still wrestling on android, I know only one tna. be sure to download

Rep: (104)
At first I doubted ... but downloaded, and now I can’t tear myself away! The graphics here are not so important, since here is a cool, albeit strange combat system, but the game only benefits from this! Great minifighting on android!

Rep: (13)
the game is so pure for fun !!!, and if for a serious game, then .. there is no game at all: the controls are not convenient, not even clear; graphics horror; wrestler names are fictitious and do not correspond to real wrestler names ... The most normal wrestling on an android is TNA Wrestling iMPACT

SamsungGalaxyR @ 07/11/2012, 11:01*
The most normal wrestling on android is TNA Wrestling iMPACT

In my opinion, he is also the only one (well, except for this new miracle)

Rep: (11)
Install the n64 emulator and download wwf: no mercy rum. You will sit down for a long time at this game. I guarantee ;)

rdn90,
Nah, I’d better throw off fpse and enjoy wwf smackdown, I just killed my first Sonya with this game.

Rep: (0)
if anyone wants to play analogue wwe'12 on their device then download fpse and this rutracker.org/forum/viewtopic.php?t=4074406 rum everything has changed: from movie sets to titantrons. There is a season. There is a mod for smackdown 2: kyr. I can advise you to download nds4droid and find rum smackdown vs raw 2010. The brake is creepy but it goes. The graph is like psp.

Post has been editedKennbob - 11.07.12, 23:22

Rep: (96)
KennBob @ 11.7.2012, 23:21*
if anyone wants to play analogue wwe'12 on their device then download fpse and this rutracker.org/forum/viewtopic.php?t=4074406 rum everything has changed: from movie sets to titantrons. There is a season. There is a mod for smackdown 2: kyr. I can advise you to download nds4droid and find rum smackdown vs raw 2010. The brake is creepy but it goes. The graph is like psp.

You can torrent a file from the rootket, I want to try playing WWE 12 and should not lag on fpse

Rep: (136)
Version 1.0.4

What's new in this version:
- Added 10 matches.
- New characters, movements and weapons.
- A busy crowd.

Attached files

Attached filewrestling_revolution_28ppv29_v1.0.4.apk(10.42 MB)

Rep: (0)
Kazah_88 @ 07/28/2012, 12:36 PM*
- Added 10 matches.
- New characters, movements and weapons.
- A busy crowd.

Bliiin I’m sorry I drowned my android and now I can’t play) And the update is cool, the old version went through, passed through, even changed the real names to fake resellers (via notepad and program for signing apk)

Rep: (10)
Finally, another game about wrestling came out, otherwise I’ve already outplayed everything

Rep: (358)
Flies, I liked the toy.

Rep: (136)
Not a good toy but I like it! : i-m_so_happy:

version v1.0.5

- Special UK Wrestlympics tour featuring 10 new matches and storylines.
- Lots of new weapons.
- Screen options for better performance.

Attached filewrestling_revolution_v1.0.5.apk(12.19 MB)

Link to the side (zippyshare.com)

UNFORGETTABLE PROAdobe air

Post has been editedKazah_88 - 04.08.12, 09:13

Rep: (43)
Updates 1.0.7
Attached fileWR v1.0.7 apkmania.com.apk(12.44 MB)

Rep: (96)
learn unity and create us a game.

Rep: (2)
But how to do the finisher ???

Posted on 08/25/2012, 16:19:

how to make a character?

Wrestling Revolution PPV WWE 1.13

Attached files

Attached fileWRPPV 1.13 by sawgent.apk(28.46 MB)

Rep: (24)
Spent3D @ 09/05/2012, 10:13 PM*
For many, the moral threshold for a phone is 8k

huawei to help you

Rep: (1)
But how to do the finisher ???

After Special appears, do grab and swipe up

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 09/09/19, 19:10