> Attention!

We strongly recommend to readRules section "Android - firmware"

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

218 pagesV  1 2 3 4 5 6 > »  

THEME IS CLOSED
> Explay Informer 702 - Firmware (OS 4.0)
Firmware from the chinese
How do you like the new firmware from the Chinese?
Excellent keeps the battery and everything else, I am satisfied. [ 116 ] ** [35,69%]
Also holds the battery, buggy. [ 77 ] ** [23,69%]
Could not start. [ 38 ] ** [11,69%]
Could not install. [ 94 ] ** [28,92%]
Total votes: 325

Kill spirit
Message#1
08.07.12, 11:57
There is no status ...
[offline]

Group: Friendssavagemessiahzine.com
Messages 687
Check in: 04.03.12
Explay Informer 702

Explay Informer 702 - Firmware (OS 4.0)
PictureExplay Informer 702 / Teclast P75HD

Description | Discussion » | FAQ | Purchase » | Accessories » | Firmware»

Explay Informer 702 copyTeclast P75HD- now we are discussing Teclast P75HD firmware here.

Before you ask a question!
  • Rollback to Android 2.3 for our deviceimpossible, heremore details. Only on Teclast, but such a rollback is "buggy."
  • LuckyPatcher requires SuperUser to complete its work.
  • When flashing the tablet, it will not be possible to kill the tablet, as you can always flash through LiveSuite in firmware mode (Power, Volume +).
  • If LiveSuite freezes when you enter the tablet into the firmware mode, the thing is that the USB cable does not have enough power. Reconnect it to the USB-connector on the motherboard, do not connect to the hub.
  • Recovery for Android 2.3 does not exist.

Drivers and necessary programs

Modifications
Increasing the size of the system partition
For those who want to flash, or have already flashed, or have just purchased the device, and do not want to flash. (concerns usersLIVESUIT firmware)

You need to install CWM Recovery, make Backup, then Restore (faster — advanced restorerestore system). If you have a stock firmware, then the memory on the tabletautomagicwill increase by 2 times, and more specifically to 512 mb.

Under the / system partition, a limit of about 250 MB is officially established. By doing backup and restore / system, we
1. Reformat the / system partition - ALL allocated memory will be used
2. From the backup, we restore the DATA from this section. And everything works, everyone is happy ^ _ ^. You will have about 270 MB of additional space in the / system partition, 20 megabytes of which are needed by force, the rest will be for ... for nothing.

Information author:ttimer

Only for Android 4
New battery and buttons in the lower bar, and a new picture of the USB connectionhere
Another battery option
And one more battery
Editing buttons, and remove the non-working item "bluetooth".

ConROM only

We put the Linux boot log instead of bootanimation at startup. Root requiredRoute is needed by the Live Dmesg program.

Kernel with init.d support -Explay Informer 702 - Firmware (Post # 15010343)

Firmware options
Official firmware
About Android 4.1 (Jelly Bean)

Firmware 4.0.3 official. Download firmware from explay site

Firmware from Teclast officialand alternative links withPeople

2.3 by Teclast
We put 2.3 from Teclast on 4.0 and clean it from garbage - but this is not exactly a rollback, since the stock-official firmware is currently not possible to install on 4.0 -study here

They say this firmware -rollback buggy

Unofficial firmware
CyanogenMod 9

New, at the moment the best firmware from China. Longer holds the battery.

Ale-Gee firmware

ConRom v6. Firmware from Ainol NOVO7. Ttimer support.

Firmware from Teclast, it is recommended to install a modified from ya.AVG
Hereand alternative links withPeople
There is a Russian language in them - you need to switch (the settings icon, then below the icon with the letter A and there is 1 line above - this is a change of language).
Stock 4.0.3 from Teclastmodifiedby ya.AVGfirmware and description
Feedbackabout firmware from ya.AVG

ClockWorkMod Recovery
There is no recovery for Android 2.3 due to the fact that with this firmware the entrance to the recovery is impossible.

CWMR Android 4.
Recovery 6 versions:Attached filecwm-a10_6.0.1.0.zip(6.23 MB)

Install Recovery:Explay Informer 702 - Firmware (Post # 19423181) NEW

Enter Recovery:

1. Using a computer.
Open the command prompt and execute
adb shell "echo -n boot-recovery | busybox dd of = / dev / block / nandf count = 1 conv = sync; sync; reboot"

2. Using the Novo7tools program.
Boot to recovery.

3. On the "ConROM" firmware, access to the recovery is possible through the settings.
Restore and reset ->Boot recovery

Memory space markers

Who wants to try Linux?
Installing Linux under our device:instruction
Initial topics:hereandhere

Battery performance tests

Poll results
The results of the survey from 11.9.2012 to 29.09.2012.
Attached Image

The results of the survey from 03/11/2012 to 01/18/2013.
Attached Image

Entering the firmware and recovery mode without pressing buttons

K
There is no curator in the subject. If there is a user in the subject who wants to become a Curator and the correspondingRequirements for candidates, he can apply in the topicI want to be curator(after having studied the topic header and all materials for curators).
Prior to the appointment of the curator, on filling caps, please contactmoderatorssection through a buttonPictureunder the messages to which you want to add links.

Post has been editedvaalf - 04.05.17, 21:54
Reason for editing: deleted broken links
bernazky
Message#2
23.05.12, 05:15
Curious
[offline]

Group: Curators
Messages 1954
Check in: 02.03.09
Huawei nova 3 PAR-LX1

ATTENTION! ROLLING BACK FROM 4 VERSIONS BACK TO 2 AT THE MOMENT, NO.

Instructions on firmware firmware via LiveSuit
How I installed the firmware:
1. I downloaded the firmware file and the program for installing LiveSuit (the installation guide also downloaded, but it didn’t help much! :))
2. I saved data with Titanium Backup !!!
3. Unpacked LiveSuit (better start the file LiveSuitPack_version_1.07_2011026.exe right away !!!)
4. Turn off the tablet.
5. Launched the program LiveSuit.
6. Chose the firmware and pressed the SysUpdate button
7. Comp wrote Device not found!
8. Hold down the key+and held the buttonPower(the instructions advise you to press several times - so: this is a dubious advice !!!)
- the computer must determine your device !!! (if you have completed step 3)
- for clarity, I was open device dispatcher
9. There was a message on a computer like "do you want to update?" (true in aglitsky :))
10. Clicked "yes"
11. The message “Update complete” appeared on the kompmp (again in the aglitsky :))
12. Voila! You have firmware for Android 4.0.3 !!!

K
Tip for item 3 "in the folder is LiveSuitPack_version_1.07_2011026 and LiveSuitPack_Version1.06_20100708
I sew 1.06 unnecessarily in 1.07 where the letters all disappeared only the icons remained "

Post has been editedshoma_81 - 27.04.14, 03:02
Reason for editing: corrected bb code

--------------------
Huawei Nova 3, At the weekend - I'm offline!
Jerry123
Message#3
20.07.12, 23:51
User
[offline]

Messages 67
Check in: 12.06.12
Explay Informer 702

my original vold.fstab
## Vold 2.0 fstab for HTC Passion
#
## - San Mehat ([email protected])
##
#######################
## Regular device mount
##
## Format: dev_mount

as I understand it is necessary to fix this:
sd card as internal vold.fstab
## Vold 2.0 fstab for HTC Passion
#
## - San Mehat ([email protected])
##
#######################
## Regular device mount
##
## Format: dev_mount

It should look like this but I have not checked it. If the built-in two gig is not needed at all, then the last but one line can be unwritten or commented out "#".
Mitroha @ 07/21/2012, 3:49*
Ainol NOVO 7 Aurora II / Elf II - Discussion (Post # 14198254)

in general, unchecked again, but if you skim through the contents of the attached file, it seems to be completely incompatible.

In order for the ADB driver to be installed, in the driver file:
C: \ android-sdk-windows \ extras \ google \ usb_driver \ android_winusb.inf
you need to add to the [Google.NTx86] and [Google.NTamd64] sections:
% SingleAdbInterface% = USB_Install, USB \ VID_18D1 & PID_0003
% CompositeAdbInterface% = USB_Install, USB \ VID_18D1 & PID_0003 & MI_01

Post has been editedJerry123 - 21.07.12, 00:03
SonyEricssonLWW
Message#4
26.07.12, 19:26
Unknown
[offline]

Messages 433
Check in: 18.05.12
Sony Ericsson Live with Walkman

I spread the recovery. What should be done:
1) We connect the cord, in the settings it is mandatory for developers - debug mode via USB.
2) We throw recovery.img on the SD card.
99) We go into the system-dispatcher of devices, we are looking for an android device, we update firewood (firewood in the archive from the recovery).
98) On 7rke the same.
3) Go to the folder and open the installation of the recovery ..
4) After installation, click Boot Recovery.
5) The tablet will reboot.
6) Manage: + up, - down, he off off choose.
7) Link to recovery:http://rghost.ru/39426058
PS English language recovery. Log in to the recovery, when turned on, hold down the lock / lock key + volume up + house, or withNovotoolsThere is such a point - reboot in recovery. And yet, with its help, you can flash the recovery, you just need it to be /sdcard/recovery.img along the way and you can flash the same way.

Post has been editedFury495 - 07.08.12, 10:39

--------------------

Я знаю правила форума и их пункт 2.3.1 download

Asus MeMO Pad Smart \ Explay informer 702 Sony Ericsson LWW \ Huawei u8850 vision \ Jiayu G4 \ Samsung galaxy A5 (6)
SonyEricssonLWW
Message#5
27.07.12, 08:18
Unknown
[offline]

Messages 433

Ttimer @ 07/27/2012, 07:22*
Who was interested in the buttons, returning to default - this is already in the customizer. Responsible for hv_keypad.kl buttons - this is hardkey keyboard, i.e. , volume plus and minus, and it seems to turn. For the touchscreen, sun4i-keyboard.kl is responsible. Located in system / usr / keylayout

Yes. just need:
1) go to system / usr / keylayout (I use Root Explorer)
2) open the text editor sun4i-keyboard.kl
3) key 2 - Menu - W
key 1 - Home - W
key 3 - Back - W
key 4,5 do not touch.
key 115 - VOLUME_UP W_D
key 114 - VOLUME DOWN. W_D
W-WAKE
I did it differently ... if there is a mistake, unsubscribe.

2) We remove the non-working item of Bluetooth in the settings.
1. Go to system \ etc \ permissions \
2. Find the tablet_core_hardware.xml file
3. Edit it by deleting the line:
Code:
<feature name = "android.hardware.bluetooth" />
4. Reboot!
5. Bluetooth in the settings disappears.

Post has been editedSonyEricssonLWW - 01.08.12, 13:27

--------------------
I knowForum Rulesand their clause 2.3.1
Asus MeMO Pad Smart \ Explay informer 702 Sony Ericsson LWW \ Huawei u8850 vision \ Jiayu G4 \ Samsung galaxy A5 (6)
Daut
Message#6
28.07.12, 07:29
Experienced
[offline]

Messages 610
Check in: 02.07.10
Lenovo A850

Dam2000 @ 28.7.2012, 12:01*
It also interests. What is the problem roll back? Live suite scolding or something else?

This has been discussed more than once. Rollback is not possible!
Here is the answer from the support export to my question:
Good day. Thanks for the question! Answer: roll back to 2.3 is not yet possible. We are trying to solve this problem, but when and in whose favor it will be solved is not yet clear.
Yours faithfully technical support EXPLAY tel .: +7 (495) 649-62-66 WWW.EXPLAY.RU
Further. We now have rekoveri. And if there is a backup from 2.3, then you can roll back.

Post has been editedDaut - 28.07.12, 07:31
dimov1977
Message#7
31.07.12, 16:38
Local
[offline]

Group: Banned
Messages 339
Check in: 19.08.11

Anyways guys, no one wants to share a secret, how to roll back to firmware 2.3 (at least from texlates)? Well, I'll try. Let's install Live Suitehttp://narod.ru/disk/46796500001.df8224d77...9%20RU.rar.htmlDownload firmware from texlatahttp://narod.ru/disk/55161950001.97af28725...0685DE.zip.html, unpack the archive, find the .iso firmware image and copy it to a local disk, launch the Live Suite with all the answers (yes), indicate the file of our firmware that was copied to the local disk. Turn off the tablet, hold down the plus button and insert the cable into the pop-up messages that respond ( Yes) the firmware should be turned on, after the firmware, if the tablet does not turn on itself, turn on the power button. Try it. : blush: I'm already on it.

Post has been editeddimov1977 - 31.07.12, 16:40

--------------------
It is not money that glorifies man, but glorifies good works.
ya_noob
Message#8
31.07.12, 16:49
User
[offline]

Messages 75
Check in: 20.01.10
Thl w3s

dimov1977 @ 07/31/2012, 17:38*
Anyways guys, no one wants to share a secret, how to roll back to firmware 2.3 (at least from texlates)? Well, I'll try. Let's install Live Suitehttp://narod.ru/disk/46796500001.df8224d77...9%20RU.rar.htmlDownload firmware from texlatahttp://narod.ru/disk/55161950001.97af28725...0685DE.zip.html, unpack the archive, find the .iso firmware image and copy it to a local disk, launch the Live Suite with all the answers (yes), indicate the file of our firmware that was copied to the local disk. Turn off the tablet, hold down the plus button and insert the cable into the pop-up messages that respond ( Yes) the firmware should be turned on, after the firmware, if the tablet does not turn on itself, turn on the power button. Try it. I'm already on it.

Describe how to clean Chinese trash and establish a market
SonyEricssonLWW
Message#9
31.07.12, 22:10
Unknown
[offline]

Messages 433

papa-psy @ 07/31/2012, 9:44*
internal is mnt / sdcard?
Did not work out.
deleted from card, left only inside - result 0
Generally, the recovery is a long time? I launched the install, a DOS window got out, asked to click on an enikey, clicked, showed some speed, after 10 seconds the enikey again and closed.
Shl. Winda piggy sp3

In manual mode, hold 2 kn and sensor for a long time? I kept sec 10-15. Black screen - does not even turn on.

Went to bed, exhausted today, mosk off. . If there are no practical advice tomorrow morning, then I will save everything important with the titanium and try backup on a clean machine.

So ... you have 2.3, let's go on another way. Downloading terminal emulator (on 4pd) install, open. Throwing recovery.img on the SDCARD card. Further you come into the terminal you register
$ su
# cat /sdcard/recovery.img>/ dev / block / nandg
# reboot
$ will open, you write su, then a grid appears, you prescribe a path, with SPACEBARS, you press enter and at the end there will be a grid and reboot. Next, you need to enter the recovery. You can make a SCRIPT WITH A COMPUTER (the one that boot is ICS recovery). If you don’t, try installing it like this: you plug in a tablet, insert firewood from that archive (adb interface), leave the recovery on sd, install it, and select the recovery in the same place.) ... It should work ... 2.3.x:http://rghost.ru/39504873

Post has been editedFury495 - 01.08.12, 00:12

--------------------
I knowForum Rulesand their clause 2.3.1
hop-top
Message#10
31.07.12, 23:07
Local
[offline]

Messages 213
Check in: 19.07.12

good people on tape 2. 3 problems!
In short, I didn’t turn it off for 2 days, charged it, was in standby mode, but itch me to turn it off, everything turned off, after 15-20 seconds the glitch itself turns on! Oh yes, I forgot to say I deleted all the Chinese pre-installed programs! Toko left alone Google. No other comments yet.

--------------------
DEXP Ixion EL250 Amper E. DEXP Ixion MS350 ROCK PLUS.
Gotsik
Message#11
31.07.12, 23:08
Novice
[offline]

Group: Active users
Messages 36
Check in: 21.07.12
Xiaomi Redmi Note 3 Pro Special Edition

hop-top,
It was the same. Therefore, I put back my native 4.0.3
Fury495
Message#12
01.08.12, 01:49
Guru
[offline]

Messages 2200
Check in: 14.10.10
Xiaomi Redmi Note 5A 2/16

SonyEricssonLWW @ 07/26/2012, 20:26*
Log in to the recovery, when turned on, hold down the lock / lock key + volume up + house, or with the help of Novotools

I put the recovery one with the installer from SonyEricssonLWW, at first I could not update the firewood with an exclamation point. and I did not want to update Windows - wines 7. forcibly updated-installed in the device manager through the installation from disk-from the folder I installed-selected 1 of 3 options, something like the boot driver and the script requested the recovery-according to the instructions did.
The question is, does the combination of entering the recovery through the buttons really plow? someone wrote it seems to work. I tried to hold on + volume up + reaction house zero, I also tried the volume down and after that the tablet turned on the spruce trees, trying to hold the on / off button for 3-4, something happens when it is clamped. I went only from under the android through Novotools prog.
I made a backup for myself customized 4 android. Successfully. Now you can try on custom from ttimer

Post has been editedFury495 - 02.08.12, 02:34

--------------------
Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 7.0 (3110) & Xiaomi Redmi Note 5A (2/16)
Curator 4
Fury495
Message#13
01.08.12, 08:00
Guru
[offline]

Messages 2200

I requested custom 4.0.4 upgraded from ttimer.
If you figure out what's wrong with something cool.
It has options that are not available in official programs — for example, there is a setting in the settings menu that will allow wi-fi to behave when the screen goes off (it was in 2.3), right on the menu is mute vibration, three display modes of the lower bar and even all sorts of buns.

INSTRUCTIONS FOR CUSTOM FIRMWARE:

0. For backup, you can do a reset to the factory settings in your running Android (but there is a wipe format in recovery for this).
1. I formatted a flashcard on my computer (16 gig from me and I put a 16kb cluster) and threw a custom upgraded firmware on it
2. I stitched the menu recovery menu with the installer (if I updated the drivers so that I had to force it through the task manager to install and select the driver from the disk \ from the folder, there will be 3-4 of them to choose from, select the one that is written Boot, the drivers themselves are in archive with recovery).
3. Put a small-sd disc through a live suite as a regular firmware (for a mod it is better to use small, for a basic one you can and big) - how to use it is written in the cap in the spoiler. The firmware is official in the Instructions, the tablet itself rebooted in the menu recovery.

4. Further, in the menu recovery, I made the format of all wipes (except for wipe battery stats - this option confuses me, without it, everything is OK with the battery).
We do this (the volume button + and - it moves through the menu, the power button is applied, for some reason sometimes when + and - you press on the debt or quickly, then the menu recovery stops working, a hat picture with a circle appears and that's it, then again we are doing point 3 again and try again 4 point, but with more relaxed buttons):
wipe cache partition
the following
wipe data / factory reset on Yes - delete all user data
the following
advanced wipe dalvik cache
I put the system from scratch to clean, so there were no glitches, I advise you to do it and put everything from scratch.

5. It was stitched through the recovery option:
backup ... / restore further restore and select our firmware
6. Then I pressed the reboot tablet in the recovery and rebooted and loaded for 5 minutes (it should not blink in white, the droid with rotating gears should be).
7. Loaded-went into the settings of the screen-full screen mode (there are three modes, the bar is always visible, the current is turned off in games and constantly turned off) and there it is turned on constantly so that the lower bar is always visible.
8. I stumbled a bit and rebooted a couple of times, otherwise the first couple of times they can plug in the programs, so I had a gallery and the language changed itself to Chinese, easily included Russian in the menu, as I remembered where it was and read here that someone else already been, remember in advance where the change of language.
9. Removed from the settings is not a working point bluetooth, so that the eyes do not callous (for this you need to put the Root Explorer).
10. And I decided to completely disable the touch buttons, the substitution of the file, too, through the Root Explorer. Personally, the touch buttons interfere with me and they are configured in a different way by default, although you can reconfigure it. And I also turned off the entire backlight of this method: delete or rename through Root Explorer 2 the files cp2526.ko, ssd253x_diode.ko that lie / system / vendor / modules
11. I lowered the CPU 60/864 frequency in Interactive mode (the tablet was not stable at the regular frequency before), earlier at such low frequencies everything worked steadily, and then we'll see how and what will happen, through the Antutu CPU Master program it is more stable and Better Set CPU (Set CPU is built into the mod firmware as a service — just turn it off and there’s a button instead of removing the program).
12. While the flight is normal.

PS People! For those who do not start the stitched 4.0.4 version, they did not try to do wipe data / factory reset and mount and storage in the recovery device before the firmware>format / system? Suddenly help? Somebody try this with the wipes that were previously done according to the instructions. And post after.

More detailed instructions on how to sew Life Life firmware are in the header. And inthistopic spoilers instructions for disabling buttons and so on. Not many items to explore.
Now I am satisfied with the system and I can customize the tablet from scratch for me-hanging programs. First of all, I'll put a comfortable keyboardTouchPal KeyboardandInformal client forsavagemessiahzine.com

Post has been editedFury495 - 15.08.12, 00:39
Reason for editing: Corrected the instruction, I apologize, I have not finished writing about the menu recovery firmware before

--------------------
Curator 4
Fury495
Message#14
01.08.12, 09:43
Guru
[offline]

Messages 2200

someone l says that it's easier not to install programs, games, max payne in my. w.kho something was observed such troubles? I have everything.
Although, I would also like to write that in the custom pilot. The driver of the kettle is worth it. although the kettle is not built in. but it should not influence the arrangement.
I'm writing a phone. hence the strangeness of the letter

Found an offensive bug in your 4.0.4 mod, in the application that locks the screen with the soft buttonScreen off and lockAnd moreover, in similar programs the same is analogous, in the market I tried. you press and instead of locking and turning off the backlight, it goes to reboot. before on 4.0.3 Of. It worked as it should and on my smart works, though there are 2xx android costs.
What can be wrong? These programs are mixed on admin rights, are removed Toko through its menu.

Post has been editedFury495 - 01.08.12, 09:47

--------------------
Curator 4
Fury495
Message#15
01.08.12, 23:40
Guru
[offline]

Messages 2200

Static61 @ 08/01/2012, 6:22 PM*
So I then tried to deliver via live suite 4.0.4 - I stopped blinking, but it also always loads, I tried 2.3 textlists, as a result I can’t deliver many games. Gta 3 and hot pursit were put on off 4ke, but not here, what's the problem?

Put from hereGrand Theft Auto 3 [3D, G-sensor]Russified GTA, cache did not want to swing wrote
"Q: I get an error." Data downlod authorization error. Is it time to set up your device correctly? "What should I do?
A: You need to set EXACT time. To do this, you can either put the checkbox "Automatic time setting" in the settings, or use the programР’В® ClockSync. You also need to set the 12-hour time format, as well as the time zone in which you are. "
There on the page there is a fact. Put the clock to get time from the network, but the clock began 4 hours ahead, removed the checkbox from getting the hour pole from the network and set Moscow. after that, the cache began to swing. But the game does not start-black screen and all. At 4.0, the official worked-true. On fashion from ttimer does not want. Tried and without the lower bar. It does not go.

Ttimer Maybe this is due to the fact that our tablet thinks that it is Samsung and puts the wrong cache? or is it from a teapot, did you say that you implemented something but supposedly does not work?
Although I haven’t tried the teapot myself, there’s also a lot about what’s written on the GTA teapot.

At the moment, I found 3 glitches on the mod firmware from ttimer:
1. Games are not all that went to 4.0 Of.
2. Here is the glitchExplay Informer 702 - Firmware (Post # 14741945)It is possible in general on 4.0.4 android this is for everyone with such programs, but I do not know for sure. At 4.0.3 Of. worked.
3. And incorrect receipt through the time zone network - can I fix it?

The rest of the firmware is faster than 4.0 Of and economical on the battery, and even behaves more stable. But note-put on a clean system with wipe cache and the format of the SD card.

Post has been editedFury495 - 02.08.12, 02:15

--------------------
Curator 4
papa psycho
Message#16
02.08.12, 08:11
Local
[offline]

Messages 279
Check in: 12.09.08
Huawei P Smart FIG-LX1

There are no other options to throw my 2.3 yet?
And then I'm going to put a ttimer, I'm waiting for now.

--------------------
Fly Flylife Connect 7.85 3G Slim. Huawei Honor 4c. Sony PRS-350. Huawei P Smart
Fury495
Message#17
02.08.12, 08:30
Guru
[offline]

Messages 2200

papa-psyche @ 08/02/2012, 09:11*
There are no other options to throw my 2.3 yet?
And then I'm going to put a ttimer, I'm waiting for now.

I think vryatli you win.
Hammer on 2.3 and set the mod. I trudge from him, everything flies honestly and is not buggy — I'm surprised to be honest. Put as I wrote above on points, which is not clear ask, I will describe the point in more detail. And the battery does not hawk especially. I set up almost all the programs for myself. I hung up with a tablet. Right now I'm writing with him. I advise Klava to touch the cayboard and set it up for yourself-pokapaysya.

--------------------
Curator 4
Fury495
Message#18
02.08.12, 10:28
Guru
[offline]

Messages 2200

I would like Android 4.1, is it interesting to use epley or at least the textlists will not scratch to concoct for us?

--------------------
Curator 4
zevez
Message#19
02.08.12, 11:59
Visitor
[offline]

Messages 25
Check in: 23.08.11
Samsung Galaxy S Plus GT-I9001

So, here I sit, I sewed instructions from Fury495, while the starting android text goes on and the screen blinks white, is this normal?
After 15 minutes of waiting, nothing happens, turned off, turned on, now launching the android without blinking the screen, waiting for more ...

Post has been editedzevez - 02.08.12, 12:13

--------------------
Samsung GT-I9001 Galaxy S Plus Cyanogenmod 9
Explay Informer 702
ya_noob
Message#20
02.08.12, 12:25
User
[offline]

Messages 75
Check in: 20.01.10
Thl w3s

The screen blinks white, is this normal?

Not normal, I did not blink
zevez
Message#21
02.08.12, 12:27
Visitor
[offline]

Messages 25
Check in: 23.08.11
Samsung Galaxy S Plus GT-I9001

Chet does not load anything, how to be ????

--------------------
Samsung GT-I9001 Galaxy S Plus Cyanogenmod 9
Explay Informer 702
Explay

218 pagesV  1 2 3 4 5 6 > » 

mobile version    Now: 05/19/19, 19:59