SXP Club | Club owners Sony Xperia P

Rep: (514)
SONY Xperia P clubsavagemessiahzine.com

Attached Image

Description | Discussion пїЅ | devFAQ | Purchase пїЅ | Accessories пїЅ | Firmware пїЅ | Marriage пїЅ | Sony & Sony Ericsson Owners Club пїЅ | Custom firmware пїЅ
Sony Xperia P Owners Club пїЅ | Meat grinder пїЅ - Sony Xperia P vs classmates - for the bet lovers!
This theme is designed to communicate freely owners Sony Xperia P and discuss issues that do not fall in the discussion section, Firmware, Accessories, Marriage. Despite the fact that the club is created for SXP owners, we welcome every participant pleasant communication!

Joining the club
K
Accepting applications stopped due to low activity.

Club Rules
Club Rules:
Club members
Club members:
1-100 participants

101-200 participants

201-300 participants

The history of our Sony Xperia P
We spread the story of how we choose our smartphone, as it helps us, and just funny stories involving our beloved SXP! Everyone who will lay out an interesting story - plus an incentive!
  1. galden
  2. mizin
  3. ANDREW_97
  4. qwerty1029
  5. antokha56
  6. Rubiconych
  7. Zola86
  8. vissacard

Our desktops and favorite programs
A contest best desktop!

Conditions of the competition:
  • desktop screenshots hide under spoiler
  • in the case of third-party applications and widgets - necessarily describe them (at least briefly)
  • in the case of third-party launcher and mods - describe their

1. droid_skriper
  2. up-n-down
  3. mizin
  4. maxsonyxperia
  5. Iz-is
  6. mstpwnz
  7. ibudanov

Link to Signature
For placing links to the club, insert the signature the following text:
[Url = http: //savagemessiahzine.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=356083][COLOR=darkblue][B]Sony Xperia P club [/ B] [/ COLOR] [/ URL]

Post curator:mstpwnz

Post has been editedmstpwnz - 14.08.16, 16:14

Rep: (1345)
I will take? Application for entry write Nuno? : Umnik:
The cap firmware theme Club screwed. : Scratch_one-s_head:

Post has been editedbrygse - 03.07.12, 17:22

Rep: (4)
I would also like to join. : Happy:

Rep: (1306)
brygse @ 03.07.2012, 18:11*
Will you take me?

brygse
And to take it is not necessary to me! I have SXP!

Rep: (0)
and I want the club as a full-fledged owner of this animal

alexei635, brygse Funtomduck, droid_skriper, - taken to the club!

lmp44, Well, and so you come in! ;)

The question of the curator of the club remains open!

Take to the club!

Rep: (1345)
When the flood begin? : Spiteful: Although it is now clear - not the summer season,: smoke: people can catch up when it froze. : Coldly:

Rep: (432)
Ready to start! IN)

Rep: (16)
Also take: yes2:

accept me :) :) My first android;) as well as with Simba always ran)))

Rep: (2)
And I take: rolleyes:

Manhand, mlds, RSS1977, fasfcs, muwar, Adopted! : Yes2:

Take me to the club !!!

Rep: (1)
And me )

Rep: (4)
To let me into the club soon !!! CHO sit waiting for ?! : D

Malinka888, smrtni Ka4aH4uk, - adopted!

Ka4aH4uk @ 08.07.2012, 01:24*
CHO sit waiting for ?! : D

: rolleyes:We are waiting for the curator - Entertainer. : Yes2: Personally, I do not have time to do it. : Blush:

Rep: (11)
I want to join the club!

And I!) We go clubbing!)

Orchestra, Dm. dell, - adopted!

We spread the story of how we choose our smartphone, as it helps us, and just funny stories involving our beloved SXP!

All stories will be used in the hat!All lined interesting story - plus an incentive!

Post has been editedLeonid_F - 09.07.12, 16:23

Rep: (29)
Hello.
I tell how to chose smart.
Once upon a time I had a liquid Acer (that is the Acer liquid E). He lived a short time - about a year. And then I began to slowly die. First, problems with communication - people began to complain that during a conversation with me the feeling - I am about the transformer station. Wild hum and crackle. Further more. I began to spontaneously reboot several times a day. The service center was sentenced motherboard and proposed change in 3 sput (guarantee, unfortunately, was over). Therefore it was decided to find a replacement, and the liquid sent into exile - to send their children to 5 years to master the basics of modern technology.
Here the most difficult - like not a shovel, preferably metal, stylish, always with a front-facing camera, with good sound and the screen, pictures and videos watchable. In general, the search for the perfect smarta began. On Acer did not look fundamentally, the first experience was enough. Because two months before the events described above had bought his wife xperia ray - decided to look in the direction of Sony. Specifically - eski. But too many negatives resulting from reading forums, not contributed to the adoption of a positive decision. Nokii immediately rejected - do not like Windows in any manifestation. Skiing, as well as every kind of Chinese smartprom reason to even consider not. CHTC - though good models rivet, but somehow it does not belong to the soul. In general, it left me 2 options: yablofon fourth and second galaxy. To be honest, the purchase price I was not too bothered, just want to get is not very large, high-quality and reliable machine. In principle, I still consider both of the above devaysa most closely matched to the title of the "perfect smartphone". Why will not paint - who should, he will understand. Elected by the toss of a coin (honestly!) - won yablofon. I decided to take on the CU - too attractive prices. Availability was not, did not make an advance payment - just decided to wait and pay immediately. It took 3 days, and then happened to see in an Internet announcement nxt series from Sony. Why did not pay attention - I do not know ... That's when I saw the foot - there could be understood, here it is, my! Yes, despite the obvious disadvantages for some (no sd; removable, not very capacious battery, the graphics are not the most powerful, etc.) - all the same decided to take (ibid at CU). Too much like a chic metal body, perfect screen, transparent strip. To be honest, the first time to buy a thing without first holding it in his hands. Even in a connected not specifically go, for paid before as smart in sale and discouraged in advance and bother with the refund did not want to. 17 days of waiting - and that package in his hands. Open the box - and that's it, it's great miracle of silver). Phone absolutely justified all my expectations. Nothing is loose, do not fall off, green on the maximum - well, I do not care deeply. Sound chic - that the relationship that the speaker. No brakes. And it is very pleasant to hold in the hands of a piece of plastic and metal. Tactile sensation incommunicable. A month has passed since the date of purchase, there was only one negative. And it is connected not by the machine, and with razdolbaystvo techies Sony, releasing curve 6.0.B.3.162. That's where I pomateritsya course :-).

Post has been editedLenso - 19.04.13, 10:15

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 29/02/20, 14:30