> Important!

We strongly recommend to familiarize withRules section "Android - devices"

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

Samsung GT-I9300 Galaxy S III - Marriage and Repair

Rep: (1322)
Marriage and RepairSamsung GT-I9300 Galaxy S III

Description | Discussion пїЅ | FAQ | Purchase пїЅ | Accessories пїЅ| Marriage and RepairпїЅ | Official firmware пїЅ | Custom firmware пїЅ | CyanogenMod 9/10 firmware and AOSP / AOKP firmware (OS 4.0.4 / 4.1.2) пїЅ | MIUI Firmware (OS 4.0) пїЅ | OMEGA Firmware (OS Jelly Bean 4. *. *) | Modified and stock kernels пїЅ | Editing system applications пїЅ | Modification of software and decorations пїЅ | Wallpaper пїЅ | Camera talk пїЅ | Discussion of the screen (display) | Wi-Fi setup and problems пїЅ | power usage | Games пїЅ | Club lovers пїЅ | EFS Recovery (IMEI) пїЅ |

When writing a question, please indicate the firmware version, the country of assembly and, if possible, the release / purchase date

Marriage- This is a product that does not meet the quality standards, specifications and other regulatory and technical documentation, which was adopted by the country's legislative acts, technological rules of the enterprise or other similar regulatory documents.

Theme Rules
Before asking questions and claiming that you have a marriage, you should look at the topics: Samsung Galaxy S III FAQ and Android OS FAQ
Before publishing images, read the
How to work with photos on the forum.
Why was my post removed?
Friends, we all want our topic to be as informative as possible, and, at the same time, concise - there were no messages in it that had no practical value for the rest of the forum participants or newcomers.
therefore :
  1. Messages off topic of discussion (technical characteristics and features of the device operation) will be deleted.
  2. Messages that do not carry any meaning, and consist of monosyllabic statements: "Good!", "I'll try!", "When?", "Where?" - will be deleted.
  3. Messages with words of gratitude will be deleted.
    In order to express your gratitude, follow the Forum Rules:
    5. The reward system.
    5.1. If a forum member gave you good advice that helped you solve your problem, do not post a message with the text “Thank you! You are super!!!". On our forum, it is customary to express gratitude by raising the reputation of a particular participant.
    5.2. The reputation of other participants can be influenced by any user who has collected 15 useful posts. If you do not have 15 helpful posts, ask the moderator to raise the reputation of the person who helped you through the "Complaint" button.

The forum is a public place. Before turning to a specific person in a general topic, and not through the systemprivate messagesorQMS, think - will your message be interesting to other forum participants or will it just take up space?
useful links
Voting and polls
Attached Image
Attached Image

Free service does not apply to software (software) and drivers supplied with the product on various types of media (including, but not limited to, software preinstalled on the hard disk drive of the product), as well as the need to reinstall and configure BY.

Post has been editedMgalex - 28.02.17, 12:36
Reason for editing: Marriage and Repair

Rep: (7)
DEADover,
And where do you play it?

Rep: (19)
redrudik @ 09.07.2012, 22:30*
DEADover,
And where do you play it?

On both sides of the top, it was treated by putting a piece of paper, but at the time in the service decided and let that little fix jamb (not the fact that the new cap will not play).

viewer2007 @ 10.07.2012, 02:02*
And this is where? Link there?

Here "Defective pixels on the unit are not valid and can be a cause for warranty repairs"

I suggest it is also to make the first post ...

And a little more aboutVIP service:

Q:That in the case of the VIP service includes the phrase "target term solution to the question of product involved in the program - 48 hours after the treatment?"
A:VIP service registered to the VIP customer program assumes term solution to the question of service within 48 hours. At least, we are committed to this.

Q:Does this apply to the terms of warranty repair?
A:Yes, warranty repair is covered.

Q:What could be the scenarios if the ASC can not make repairs within 48 hours, and the consumer is not satisfied?
A:If the ASC can not make repairs within 48 hours, please contact us for a VIP service line on the phone 8800555 55 88. We will take measures to solve this problem as soon as possible.

Q:Whether, in this case the consumer to demand a refund or exchange of goods?
A:Since VIP service - a company initiative is the Samsung, in this case can not, because it is at odds with the law on consumer protection.

A source

Post has been editedDEADover - 10.07.12, 14:26

Rep: (20)
Judging from my own experience and your feedback, we can conclude that the place of purchase, the country of manufacture and the gray-BelOSTO phone does not affect the quality of the intended device. Therefore, the only method to check everything very carefully before buying, as a pre-agreement with the seller, otherwise refuse to buy! 1.Korobka must be sealed otherwise 50% that it already discarded 2. Be sure to remove the film from the screen! Very thorough inspection of the screen on the defective pixels (none allowed) service code * # 0 * #, then select in the lower right corner of the item "Sub key" continue to click each in turn buttons (Volume - + "on" button, the button " home "and the two touch) each button corresponds to a different color ... Then double click the" back "go back to the main menu and select each item in turn. It allowed rattling sound melodies for such Muzychko not successful ... 3. Turn off apparat.Zhelatelno morning smear hands with a nourishing cream. Evenly hold his hand on the screen, so to speak, uniformly stain the screen. Closely look at the reflection in the horizontal ploskosti.Vse be smoothly without dark spots and risochek. Otherwise, we reject the purchase. 4 If everything is in order - feel free to take the rest to catch defects before 14 days ... Ufff. Good luck!

Rep: (1)
SGS3 caught with a slot below the button "Home", between the glass and rim, and it becomes clogged dust. In MVideo where considered buying it and agreed that it's a marriage. and a couple of days when it's a new game I replace the smartphone.

Post has been editedSmith90 - 16.07.12, 20:42

Rep: (2)
Galaxy S deficiencies are recognized marriage 3:
- Clicks / crackles in the sound (for example when listening to music in headphones). The problem is most likely a soft-and will be fixed in the next firmware
- Non-operational battery charger
- Non-working primary microphone
- "Sticky" volume buttons and / or power -lyuft / harshness move buttons
- Marriage oleophobic coating (replaceable under warranty)
- Idle vibration. It can make later, but it is better to carry the device for replacement.
- very easily scratched display with protective glass Gorilla Glass 2 and the plastic housing (back cover battery compartment)
- The small gap between the phone display and edging
- Traces of the factory on the screen film
- pink tint on the screen
- Cracks in the edging.
- The problem is no sound from the speakers during a conversation, the voice transmission.

problems with Wi-Fi is not a marriage, and this decision hasRight here
K
In a hat

Post has been editedNoreg - 16.05.13, 13:00
Reason for editing: Added.

Rep: (218)
A cracked shell and dense prilyaganiem cover in a certain place nobody addressed? What do they say in SC?

Good afternoon! I bought the machine in CU. Blue.
At the gaps between the screen and the screen border (where everything from dust to the hair falls) I had closed my eyes ... But pink hue at the bottom of the screen (about 1/4 of the total area) very annoying. Especially evident on a white background, lock setting on blue too. Somebody faced?
P.S. Adjusting the screen mode and the brightness level does not solve the problem.

Rep: (192)
rexl1984 @ 23.07.2012, 12:07*
But pink hue at the bottom of the screen (about 1/4 of the total area) very annoying. Especially evident on a white background, lock setting on blue too. Somebody faced?
P.S. Adjusting the screen mode and the brightness level does not solve the problem.

Marriage, replacement of the display in the SC (or refund if it is too late).

Post has been editedviewer2007 - 23.07.12, 23:57

Rep: (-3)
Hot10 @ 23.07.2012, 01:52*
A cracked shell and dense prilyaganiem cover in a certain place nobody addressed? What do they say in SC?

Other changed to a completely new, it has cracked button

Rep: (29)
I understand that the dark spots on a dark background in the dark is the norm. But it is still unpleasant when watching a movie in the dark night that will perforce pay attention to the "splash", "point", "comma", etc. I have for example at the top of which is shown in the form of Russian letters "C" and spaced slightly below the edges that something similar to the "D" and "T". Yes I agree when the picture in the same film, the light of these problems are present, but worth a look some sort of episode in dark colors then all these "charms" climbs.

Rep: (53)
pvncom @ 24.07.2012, 08:12*
I like the top of that manifested in the form of the Russian letter "C"

Similarly, by the way - the black crescent on the top center of the screen. But visible only on a completely black background in the dark if the peer. Nothing more nothing seems to be no.

But the gray gradients shows no gray in applications, and colored lines - herethis, in particular. On the computer transitions gray, the phone goes into the green, violet, blue ...

lascorpio @ 24.07.2012, 13:56*
But the gray gradients in applications reflects not gray and colored lines - this one in particular. On the computer transitions gray, the phone goes into the green, violet, blue ...

I have a computer and if you look closely, too, the gradient of the curve. The problem is that the background is itself 16-bit. On CM10 is particularly striking. But at Omega firmware is no such problem, because there is this background gradient is replaced by a higher quality.
It would be interesting to hear the opinion of others ...

Frag-m @ 24.07.2012, 16:42*
The screen on the GHS 3 outputs a normal image - without gradients and all other horror occurring on Galaxy nout.

It produces a normal image, where the normal picture is displayed. Unfortunately not all applications use high-quality graphics (such as high-quality backgrounds, gradients). To improve the performance of commonly used 16-bit patterns, instead of 24 bit-patterns and so gradients (which are sewn in the framework) begin to resemble "zebra 'of yellow-violet-green shades. I do not know how things are on the original firmware, but I can say with confidence that between the firmware and Omega CheckROM vplane gradients - a very big difference (and not only on the dark backgrounds of applications; on the advertising banners in the store, too, there is a difference).
In order to understand - "this is my defective screen or really poor quality graphics" - take a screenshot and see it on the screen of your home PC.

Rep: (20)
lascorpio @ 24.07.2012, 21:49*
"Black splash" - and look for?

Search only incomplete darkness phone is switched off during the shutdown at the end of a couple of seconds, you will see "their blots", or rather dark spots and stripes are present on all devices Galaxy line, marriage is not, design features, all in about the same places ...

By the way, you can pick up and in the FAQ in order to avoid a question about the "dark spots".

Post has been editedSemahko72 - 25.07.12, 05:47

Rep: (1002)
Until recently he did not believe that Gorilla Glass 2 is not to say the gorilla at all, but misfortune befell me.
A little history: The unit purchased on the day of the start of sales, the Korean assembly, wore a holster in his pocket with money and keys, nothing more is put in a pocket (Looking ahead - the sand was not there, diamonds and other things that are easily scratched screen -. too), that slightly, appeared faint vyboinki on edging, I left without special attention, because So little is that. But today, taking the device out of his pocket, I was horrified by
of this
Attached Image
. Bought flip, just what is the point in the glass, if it is to scratch what that key is pressed without a strong ...
Q: warranty case? And who knows pasta GOI help? Answers to not clog the topic, and not to offend the moderators, it is better to write in the QMS, thanks in advance for responsiveness.

Rep: (663)
tag3r,
1. Physical damage is not covered by warranty.
2. Paste GOI will not help. It will only get worse.
3. The matte film can mask bit.

1. That is, if our screen is easily scratched, then the marriage is not recognized glass?

The day before yesterday when I personally seller MediaMarkt his key ter of glass 10 seconds with an average effort. The result - no hint of scratches.
Yesterday I bought the machine itself. Afraid to put it in his pocket. I ordered hinged cover. I sit and breathe on it.

2. What happens? It is necessary to run a film on the glass, because an instance of some scratches appear, and some do not?

Jayst @ 26.07.2012, 14:44*
1. That is, if our screen is easily scratched, then the marriage is not recognized glass?

The day before yesterday when I personally seller MediaMarkt his key ter of glass 10 seconds with an average effort. The result - no hint of scratches.
Yesterday I bought the machine itself. Afraid to put it in his pocket. I ordered hinged cover. I sit and breathe on it.

2. What happens? It is necessary to run a film on the glass, because an instance of some scratches appear, and some do not?

1. You no one promised that the glass is not scratched. Any mechanical damage (scratches on the glass to them are too) - are not married.
* Glass may well resist such vandalism, but it will scratch the sand particles with very high probability.
2. Do not want to scratch the glass - run of the film. Quality Gorilla Glass 2 does not depend on instance - it is quite easy to scratch and beats. Accept this fact.

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 04/04/20, 20:50