AllGooDGold @ 07/07/2012, 12:17
1-micro crack back cover and rim
3-gap between the screen and the housing on one side
4 backlash / non-smooth stroke of buttons
5-zhor battery on some firmware (programmatically, specify when to fix)
1. IMHO of course, but this is the result of the owners' pens exposure. I doubt that somewhere they recognize it as a marriage.
2. There are such reviews, I have not personally met, although I changed four sgc3.
3. Can be considered a feature of the assembly. It is advisable to immediately look at the purchase. Of the 4 ss3, I had two with вЂњslotsвЂќ, but somehow it didnвЂ™t particularly float.
4. Button backlash is normal, there must be a tolerance in size, otherwise the buttons will jam. This is plastic. Metal tolerances are smaller (iPhone 4 / 4c), there is almost no backlash. But the sticking buttons like marriage already had several users.
5. This is definitely not a marriage. Reset / flashing helps, even if it happened and no third-party application is to blame. Incurable cases zhora Akum not met.
From myself I will add two personally noticed marriages, confirmed by the service (the devices were replaced with new ones):
1. Loud clicks from the main speaker when the sound amplifier is turned on and off, that is, at the beginning of any sound and 3 seconds after it ends, if no new sounds are played. The clicks are loud enough to be heard constantly with normal use and even not in complete silence. Very annoying.
2. Marriage oleophobic coating display. (I did not make a photo, and it is difficult to see anything in the photo). The essence of the marriage is the presence on the screen of areas where the oleophobic coating does not quite perform its functions (or does not at all). Marriage is practically invisible on clean wiped glass. But it is necessary to use the device, so that there would be sweat, grease and just dirt on the glass, as these spots appear. Can be of the most different sizes. In the places of these spots, dirt is very poorly wiped. For example, I always carry bodies in my pocket, I donвЂ™t use films naturally. I'm used to the fact that the glass is always clean when you take the bodies out of your pocket (he always wipes himself wonderfully about the material of the pocket). But in the places of these spots glass is always dirty, especially enraged on the street and for a long time I had to rub the glass on the T-shirt, so that I could see something behind these stains. In addition, in these places, the finger slides on the glass much worse. Those who use films can probably not worry too much, but I did not see films (except matte) that would so wonderfully imitate the useful work of the oleophobic coating.