SkyFiles (Harmattan) | Client to work with SkyDrive on your phone

Rep: (12486)
SkyFiles (MeeGo)
Version: 1.2.1

Last update of the program in the header:27.04.2013

Attached ImageAttached Image

Description:
Nice and easy client to work with SkyDrive on your smartfonah.Danny tool allows the user to upload and download image files, video files and documents.
Work with the client is very simple and will not cause difficulties: log in under your SkyDrive account, tabs phone memory (Phone Memory), and SkyDrive and select the source folder, and then click Download or Upload, depending on the desired action. Double-clicking a file is opening.

Opportunities:
  • Client to work with SkyDrive on your phone

Homepage: http://www.infotech.sk/produkty-a-sluzby.php?LNK=76

Russian interface: Not

Download: version 1.2.1

Past versions

The DEB file is provided solely for information, appreciate the work of the developers, if you really need the application - buy it

Post has been editedAlexxxl - 27.04.13, 13:08
Reason for editing: Added new version

SkyFiles v.1.1

Added to the cap.

SkyFiles v.1.1.2

Added to the cap.

Rep: (486)
new version in the cap

Rep: (125)
I think, since the store has a free version was correctdon't spread fully paid. Although something and the program is not free then demand seems the service is not very popular.

Rep: (3)
Recently I registered in SkyDrive, and there was a problem. Install the client on your home computer, filled to the files, they are synchronized, you can see them, if you go to SkyFiles with N9. I put it on a working computer SkyDrive, introduced danye uchotki, just create a folder, but it is empty. If you throw it in the files, they are also synchronized, visible from the N9, but on the home computer is not visible.
What am I doing wrong? Please help me, please.

Rep: (0)
2 thanks :) installed programs (thank you), but for some reason my phone made a few easy time reboot?

Rep: (147)
I stopped working. He says when you start something about the update of April 26, please be patient. I'm talking about pro-version 1.2

M
Added to the header

berrybear
the store is 1.2.2, but I did not buy as useless .... have posprashat people ..

Rep: (257)
I bought: blush: But when loading 1.2.2 somehow put 1.2.1

Attached images
Attached Image

Post has been editedAncelad - 24.07.13, 12:30

Ancelad @ 24.07.2013, 13:28*
But when loading 1.2.2 somehow put 1.2.1

Well that's fine! )) Well this is nokia ... They have one momentik interesting feature ... so .. when the developer passes the store updated version. - the first (for unknown reasons), description of products and updated the version number ... and only a few days (sometimes more sometimes less) varies according to the package itself ....)))
Thus there naistranneyshie embarrassments .. .. is buying an application that can do everything in the world ... in the clouds to knock and channel update, and even all supernovae API supports, well, according to the description .. and setting the same signified ... puzzled finds that application only knows that the "Hello World" issue)))

OnHabrГ©well painted.

Post has been editedAlexxxl - 29.07.13, 09:53

berrybear
Mish but the update they did not mention to us?

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 04/09/20, 21:52