> Attention!

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

If you posted a new version of the program, please notify the moderator by clicking the "Complaint" button on your message.

Windows Phone 7 Software Catalog

PC Remote Pro | remote computer control via telephone

Rep: (3962)
PC Remote Pro
Version: 3.21

Last update of the program in the header:25.04.2013

Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Description:
Using the PC Remote Pro application, you can easily manage your desktop and programs on your home or work computer directly from your smartphone screen.
To do this, you first need to download the server application from the site.PCRemoteServer.comand then install it on your home computer. After that, you only need to specify its ip-address in the settings of the PC Remote Pro application on the phone with Windows Phone 7.
With this program, you can manage both the desktop and individual applications — media players (Windows Media Center, Windows Media Player, iTunes, Spotify, VLC, media player classic, VLC Media Player Classic, Zune, Netflix, Hulu, XBMC, etc.). d.), PowerPoint presentations, search for YouTube videos through the phone and watch on a computer screen.
The mobile phone will automatically detect the computer and connect to it. The functions of the application include remote control of the mouse and PC keyboard: you can move the cursor, click on the buttons, drag, scale and use the vertical scroll bar.
Using PC Remote Pro allows you to remotely turn off or restart your computer, turn on sleep mode, turn on / off the monitor. Data transfer between the smartphone and the computer is encrypted and password protected, so you can not worry about the safety of their information.

Attached ImageAttached ImageAttached Image

Russian interface: Yes

Download:
XAP: Attached filePC_Remote_Pro_v3.21.0.0.xap (2.1 MB)

Previous versions:

Marketplace Web: http://www.windowsphone.com/en-RU/apps/181...4c-00237de2db9e
WP7 Marketplace: zune: // navigate? phoneAppID = 181246c6-b55d-e011-854c-00237de2db9e

Post has been editedkirk999 - 25.04.13, 22:05
Reason for editing: v.3.21

Rep: (2)
As I understand it, you can download a file (for example, video) from a computer to a phone, but you can’t watch it on your phone? Correct if I am mistaken.

Rep: (0)
Doesn't swing. Sorry, but could you update the download links.

Rep: (1)
Friends, did anyone figure out how to work not from the local network?

I can’t connect via the Internet only via wi fi did anyone succeed ?? : huh:

Rep: (16)
Gacom
Today I myself will dance with a tambourine thoughts:
you need an external IP, the firewall may not let go (you need to check all) ^)

Just sign off for sure that conjured;)

Gacom
In general, it won’t work out: blush:, the developer himself points to the work of the program from the phone only with wi-fi, (that is, in any case, you need a phone connection with a wi-fi point)
I sent a question-offer to the developer (we are waiting for an answer) B)

The people at me at the 1st it is impossible to merge files from the PC to phone ??? Throws !!! : help:

A.Anthony,
from the heart !!! And then I already thought I didn’t understand this one)))

Lay out plz new version 3.22 or 3.23 plz like there the bug on copying files to the phone has been fixed !!!! : clapping:

Does anyone have version 3.26.0.0 ???

I downloaded installed and the version is not about a trial. Do I have one like that?

Posted on 05/24/2014, 09:02:

The trial is also in the windows store

Rep: (2440)
I need an application: rolleyes:

Rep: (129)
Please post version 3.30.00 and fix the link to download the file, it is broken, otherwise it is impossible to download, and using version 3.14 is very annoying. : mellow:
Attached Image

Post has been editedCH.U.SH - 17.09.14, 07:45
Reason for editing: removed paints and added a spoiler

Rep: (844)
St_Chrome @ 09/17/2014, 03:06*
repair the file download link, it’s broken, otherwise it’s impossible to download
Already repaired -[FAQ] How to download * .xap

when downloading writes files are missing, please correct.

Is it possible to use USB 3.0 for streaming to a phone? It is clear that not in this program, maybe someone has seen. On Android, it seems possible.

Rep: (2)
Does anyone have the current 31 pro version?

Rep: (7)
PC control from outside works, verified. No one knows how to play sound from the desktop? Watch a movie from the TV in the headphones.

Guys, is there 3.31?

Post has been editedStuG_44 - 10.04.16, 13:42
Reason for editing: error

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 08/21/19, 07:15