> Attention!

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

If you posted a new version of the program, please notify the moderator by clicking the "Complaint" button on your message.

Windows Phone 7 Software Catalog

PC Remote Pro | remote computer control via telephone

Rep: (3962)
PC Remote Pro
Version: 3.21

Last update of the program in the header:25.04.2013

Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Description:
Using the PC Remote Pro application, you can easily manage your desktop and programs on your home or work computer directly from your smartphone screen.
To do this, you first need to download the server application from the site.PCRemoteServer.comand then install it on your home computer. After that, you only need to specify its ip-address in the settings of the PC Remote Pro application on the phone with Windows Phone 7.
With this program, you can manage both the desktop and individual applications — media players (Windows Media Center, Windows Media Player, iTunes, Spotify, VLC, media player classic, VLC Media Player Classic, Zune, Netflix, Hulu, XBMC, etc.). d.), PowerPoint presentations, search for YouTube videos through the phone and watch on a computer screen.
The mobile phone will automatically detect the computer and connect to it. The functions of the application include remote control of the mouse and PC keyboard: you can move the cursor, click on the buttons, drag, scale and use the vertical scroll bar.
Using PC Remote Pro allows you to remotely turn off or restart your computer, turn on sleep mode, turn on / off the monitor. Data transfer between the smartphone and the computer is encrypted and password protected, so you can not worry about the safety of their information.

Attached ImageAttached ImageAttached Image

Russian interface: Yes

Download:
XAP: Attached filePC_Remote_Pro_v3.21.0.0.xap (2.1 MB)

Previous versions:

Marketplace Web: http://www.windowsphone.com/en-RU/apps/181...4c-00237de2db9e
WP7 Marketplace: zune: // navigate? phoneAppID = 181246c6-b55d-e011-854c-00237de2db9e

Post has been editedkirk999 - 25.04.13, 22:05
Reason for editing: v.3.21

Rep: (3)
Only when I try to drive an ip computer, does the keyboard open with only letters open?

did not work autodetection of a computer, did not alter a network in home yet now everything is ok

Post has been editedRostofff - 30.06.12, 13:12

Rep: (2)
Unfortunately it works only in the home LAN. All attempts to connect to a home PC at work were a failure. The forwarding of port 61314 on the router did not help either ... Maybe someone knows how to configure this miracle to work from the outside?

Rep: (0)
Lay out the new version 3.16.0.0

Lumia 710 - when you try to install, the installer automatically closes and installation does not occur.

Original
Р'Р »РёРЅ реР± ятР° РїР» РёР · РІС ‹Р» ожШте верСРЃСЋ 3.17.0.0 РїР »РёР · СРР Р Р С С Р ° Р№Р» С ‹РјРѕР¶РЅРѕ переносРОть Р ° РІ етой тольк СѓРїСЂР ° РІР» ять

Damn guys pliz post version 3.17.0.0 pliz there files can be transferred and in this only manage

Post has been editedBlackfish - 19.11.12, 09:59
Reason for editing: transcoded

Rep: (2)
Lumiya 710 everything works fine !!!

Rep: (17)
RusyaNIKALAEV @ 11/19/2012, 12:44*
Damn guys pliz post version 3.17.0.0 pliz there files can be transferred and in this only manage

PC Remote Pro 3.17.0.0

Attached files

Attached filePC_Remote_Pro_v3.17.0.0.xap(1.77 MB)

And how does it work without wi-fi? Can I just use 3g

Rep: (1769)
Can I just use 3g

In principle, why not? You need to know the external IP of the computer that you want to manage, and forward the ports in the router, if there is one.

Rep: (15)
Does anyone have a 3.19 version of xap?

But how to do it? Write here and in PM please)

Does anyone have a 3.19 version of xap?

Attached files

Attached filePC_Remote_Pro_v.3.19.0.0.xap(2 MB)

Help me on my mobile does not show the desktop, and everything works so. change screen is gray and not pressed, tel. lumia 710

Numof @ 01/19/2013, 02:19*
Help me on my mobile does not show the desktop, and everything works so. change screen is gray and not pressed, tel. lumia 710

To be honest, I did not quite understand the essence of the problem. Can it somehow be expanded can you explain it?

Does anyone have version 3.19.0.1?

AntonAlex1 @ 01/29/2013, 20:49*
Does anyone have version 3.19.0.1?

Attached files

Attached filePC_Remote_Pro_v3.19.0.1.xap(2 MB)

3.19.0.1 rose perfectly. I wanted a long time ago. works without crashing. 3.19.0.0 - the installation did not start. but no one baby monitor?

M
To search for programs there is a profile topic:Search programs

Post has been editedkirk999 - 04.02.13, 15:33

Attached filePC_Remote_Pro_v3.20.0.0.xap(2.06 MB)

Rep: (263)
EGOISTEurban,
thank

But is there any option for me to connect to 1 city with a file?

And through the mobile Internet and?

I am sure there will be many grateful people if someone writes instructions for setting up a computer and a phone for working through 3g. Inside the Wi-Fi network works great.

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 08/19/19, 04:41