> Attention!

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

If you posted a new version of the program, please notify the moderator by clicking the "Complaint" button on your message.

Chrome | [IPhone] [iPad] Now on iOS

Rep: (165)
Chrome
Version: 72.0.3626.101
Last update of the program in the header:10.03.2019

Attached Image
screenshots
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Short description:
Google's browser.

Description:
Your favorite Google Chrome browser is just as fast and convenient as it is on a computer, as well as on iPhone and iPad devices.

• SYNCHRONIZATION OF DATA BETWEEN DEVICES. All your bookmarks and open tabs are available on your laptop, phone and tablet at the same time.
• TIPS IN ADDRESS LINE. When you enter a search query prompts are displayed that allow you to quickly go to the previously opened page.
• VOICE SEARCH. Search queries do not have to enter, you can just pronounce them.
• TRANSLATION. No more language barriers when reading web pages!
• UNLIMITED NUMBER OF INSERTS. You can open as many tabs as you like and easily switch between them.
• CONFIDENTIALITY. In incognito mode, the history of visited sites is not saved (details about this can be found here:http://goo.gl/WUx02).

Languages:Russian , Lithuanian, Simplified Chinese, Japanese, English, Arabic, Bulgarian, Hungarian, Vietnamese, Dutch, Greek, Danish, Hebrew, Indonesian, Spanish, Italian, Catalan, Korean, Malay, German, Norwegian (bokmal), Persian, Polish, Portuguese , Romanian, Serbian, Slovak, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Finnish, French, Hindi, Croatian, Czech, Swedish
Developer: Google, Inc.
Compatibility: Is required iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
Homepage: http://www.google.com/chrome/
iTunes Store: https://itunes.apple.com/en/app/chrome-brauzer-ot-google/id535886823

Download: Attached fileGoogle_Chrome_72.3626.101.ipa (29.28 MB)
For iOS 10/11
Installing Chrome on older iOS versions
Archive:
Story:
72.0.3626.101 Feb 13 2019
Thank you for using Chrome! New in this version:
• Implemented support for several more search engines. You will be able to add a search engine in Chrome settings after you perform a search on its website.
• Fixed bugs that caused crashes when translating some pages. Also added translations on sites that were not previously translated.
• Added support for quick commands to start a search using Siri.
72.0.3626.74 Jan 29 2019
• Implemented support for several more search engines. You will be able to add a search engine in Chrome settings after you perform a search on its website.
• Fixed bugs that caused crashes when translating some pages. Also added translations on sites that were not previously translated.
• Added support for quick commands to start a search using Siri.
71.0.3578.89 Dec 11 2018
• Now using a long press, you can save the image to the clipboard, and then paste it into other applications.
• Fixed authentication errors due to the use of obsolete cookies. If difficulties with the entrance or exit on the sites have not disappeared, please let us know.
• Improved autofill feature on sites with iframe windows (embedded pages).
71.0.3578.77 Dec 4 2018
• Now using a long press, you can save the image to the clipboard, and then paste it into other applications.
• Fixed authentication errors due to the use of obsolete cookies. If difficulties with the entrance or exit on the sites have not disappeared, please let us know.
• Improved autofill feature on sites with iframe windows (embedded pages).
70.0.3538.75 Oct 23 2018
Thank you for choosing Chrome! New design is now available to all users. In addition, in this version we:
• fixed known errors and improved the updated interface;
• improved the launch of applications from Chrome, making it more convenient and safer;
• solved problems with authentication caused by obsolete cookies (if you still have difficulty entering or exiting sites, let us know).
70.0.3538.60 Oct 16 2018
Thank you for choosing Chrome! New design is now available to all users. In addition, in this version we:
• fixed known errors and improved the updated interface;
• improved the launch of applications from Chrome, making it more convenient and safer;
• solved problems with authentication caused by obsolete cookies (if you still have difficulty entering or exiting sites, let us know).
69.0.3497.105 21 Sep 2018
We are launching updated chrome! Regardless of which version of Chrome you are working on, let us know about the problems you encounter. And we really appreciate your ideas and suggestions!
What changed:
• Added lower toolbar with convenient access to frequently used functions (search, return to the previous page, tabs and menus). To see the shortcut keys, press and hold the buttons on the toolbar or drag your finger over it.
• In preview mode, tab fragments have become larger. In addition, pages that are open on other devices are now shown here. Tabs can be dragged to arrange in the desired order.
• Updated quick access page. Frequently used functions will now appear here, such as bookmarks, reading lists, etc.
• Added 3D Touch feature. With a strong click on the application icon opens a list of possible actions.
• Bank card details entered into Chrome on one of your devices will be synchronized safely with Google Pay, and you will be able to use them on other devices (if this feature is enabled).
69.0.3497.91 Sep 11 2018
We are launching updated chrome! Regardless of which version of Chrome you are working on, let us know about the problems you encounter. And we really appreciate your ideas and suggestions on how to make Chrome even cooler!
Here is what has changed:
• Added lower toolbar with convenient access to frequently used functions (Back, Search, tabs and menus). Press and hold the buttons on the toolbar or slide your finger on it to see the shortcut keys.
• Updated tabs view. The preview now shows the pages opened on other devices. In addition, tabs can be dragged to arrange in the desired order.
• Updated quick access page. Frequently used functions will now appear here, such as bookmarks, reading lists, etc.
• Added 3D Touch feature. With a strong click on the application icon, you will see a list of possible actions.
• Bank card details entered into Chrome on one of your devices will be synchronized safely with Google Pay, and you will be able to use them on other devices (if this feature is enabled).
69.0.3497.71 4 Sep 2018
We are launching updated chrome! Regardless of which version of Chrome you are working on, let us know about the problems you encounter. And we really appreciate your ideas and suggestions on how to make Chrome even cooler!
Here is what has changed:
• Added lower toolbar with convenient access to frequently used functions (Back, Search, tabs and menus). Press and hold the buttons on the toolbar or slide your finger on it to see the shortcut keys.
• Updated tabs view. The preview now shows the pages opened on other devices. In addition, tabs can be dragged to arrange in the desired order.
• Added 3D Touch feature. With a strong click on the application icon, you will see a list of possible actions.
68.0.3440.83 Aug 1 2018
• Improved downloads from sites: now it is available, even when the application is running in the background. Also, downloading the file does not prevent the user from viewing the current tab.
• Improved form autofill feature.
• Fixed handling of links to App Store applications. Now the links that previously led to empty pages open application pages.
68.0.3440.70 July 24, 2018
• Improved downloads from sites: now it is available, even when the application is running in the background. Also, downloading the file does not prevent the user from viewing the current tab.
• Improved form autofill feature.
• Fixed handling of links to App Store applications. Now the links that previously led to empty pages open application pages.
67.0.3396.87 June 13, 2018
• Improved handling of boarding passes, movie tickets, etc. If you have trouble saving boarding passes in your Wallet, try again.
• Updated application selection interface when clicking on a link with an email address (for example, on the Contact us page).
• Improved support for external keyboards.
• Added a new feature for error messages: now you can fill out personal data in the screenshots that you send us.
67.0.3396.69 June 4, 2018
• Improved handling of boarding passes, movie tickets, etc. If you have trouble saving boarding passes in your Wallet, try again.
• Updated application selection interface when clicking on a link with an email address (for example, on the "Contact us" page).
• Added a new feature for error messages: now you can fill out personal data in the screenshots that you send us.
67.0.3396.59 May 30, 2018
• Updated application selection interface when clicking on a link with an email address (for example, on the Contact us page).
66.0.3359.122 Apr 20 2018
Thank you for choosing Chrome! Now passwords saved in Chrome can be exported and used in another application. In addition, we have improved stability and performance.
66.0.3359.106 Apr 17 2018
Thank you for choosing Chrome! Now passwords saved in Chrome can be exported and used in another application. In addition, we have improved stability and performance.
What's New in Version 60.0.3112.89
• Now when viewing a PC version of a website, you can return to the mobile version by clicking the Mobile Version button.
What's New in Version 60.0.3112.72
• Now when viewing a PC version of a website, you can return to the mobile version by clicking the Mobile Version button.
What's New in Version 59.0.3071.102
• Improved stability and bug fixes.
What's New in Version 59.0.3071.84
What's New in Version 58.0.3029.113
• Fixed bugs and improved performance.
What's New in Version 55.0.2883.79
• To start a search on your iOS device, swipe down on the Home screen down or to the right. By entering the query "voice search" or "incognito" in Chrome, you can turn on voice search or open a new tab in incognito mode. Please note that Spotlight search is only available on devices that support Spotlight actions.
• According to numerous requests from users, we removed the "All Bookmarks" folder from the bookmark manager. Now find bookmarks in folders has become much easier.
What's New in Version 54.0.2840.91
• An issue has been resolved where bookmark icons did not display correctly.
• Improved recognition of phone numbers on web pages.

Post has been editedmaxipon - 10.03.19, 20:08
Reason for editing: Updating the version ...

Rep: (430)
Does he have a file uploader?

Rep: (7)
flash support? On 3G 4.2.1 will go?

Rep: (165)
Infernoxzx @ 06/29/2012, 02:08*
Does he have a file uploader?

Looks like no
sergey.degtyar @ 06/29/2012, 02:17*
flash support? On 3G 4.2.1 will go?

Looks like no. No, it does not, the required firmware 4.3

Posted on 06/28/2012, 11:29 PM:

Feels a lot better than safari

Rep: (2)
People! THERE VOICE SEARCH IN RUSSIAN !!!)))
unbelievable! Now Apple tech understands Russian, and Google has done it!
Now you do not need any SiriPort.

I think Apple will pay attention to it, and already (hopefully) in iOS6 off. will be Russian in Siri)

Wow, protest, this is really interesting!
For example, say the phrase where there is both Russian and English. And it will write word for word without errors!

That's so pleased)

Rep: (4)
I can’t find o_O in USA

Rep: (32)
Masaksisim,
Voice search in Russian has long been in the program "Search in google".

Rep: (22)
Why, after logging into Google’s account, he stupidly synchronizes everything, even the logins and passwords that he entered on the computer: (
I went through all the bookmarks and where you need to enter your account, then the form (login and password) are filled in immediately, all you have to do is to click enter and it's in the bag.
But why? Are all my accs being logged on google servers? I even in the chrome settings on the computer removed the checkbox with password synchronization. and to sense zero

Rep: (22)
I wanted to pour screens from chrome here, but you can not :)
I'm going to fill in the opera now ..
Here are the bookmarks vidocos are not at all appealing, they could have been more compact
Attached Image

Post has been editedmaxipon - 04.11.16, 23:46
Reason for editing: Image under spoiler ...

Rep: (96)
So far I have not found any advantages over Safari, which would force me to switch to Chrome, I will continue to test ...

Rep: (141)
Citation does not plow through it. Also did not notice the advantages over safari.
Demolished: D

Post has been editedVe4erok - 29.06.12, 01:11

Rep: (445)
Browser liked, but not in it
1) Downloads
2) Functional Gestures
Of the benefits:
1) Animation
2) Voice search
3) Beautiful interface
Bottom line: The same browser Safari, but from Google

While staying on the Dolphin browser, it has no equal in terms of convenience and functionality.

Rep: (245)
Works faster than any browser. There is not enough download and upload files, we are waiting for special tweaks

Rep: (533)
I do not need all the safaris anymore, and now there will be chrome on the PC and the IOS, but Ikab is not lying on the shelf, there is a file upload in it

Rep: (245)
HeBbIxoD @ 06/29/2012, 11:06*
I do not need all the safaris anymore, and now there will be chrome on the PC and the IOS, but Ikab is not lying on the shelf, there is a file upload in it

with jail in safari normal unloading, not like in aikab
flashed a new icon to yourself
Attached Image

even I don’t cut in as the substrate to remove, if I cut it out, it’s as if it isn’t when I look at the picture, and a black background comes out on my iPod, damn

Post has been editedArtyom Khoroshev - 29.06.12, 08:18

Rep: (9)
ipa give someone a thread

Rep: (3)
ipa give someone a thread

I, frankly, did not work ... "quack" gave me an error and that's it ...

Rep: (0)
Did not like at all. Safari works worse; pages cannot be scrolled until they have completely loaded.
I do not understand why to produce such G.

Rep: (89)
This is only the first version, compared with the safari, which is already 6 years old. The browser is quite smart, a couple of updates and will be able to indulge in a safari, to be honest, I thought it would be worse. Pros: synchronization with safari on the computer, convenient browsing of open tabs, express panel, incognito tab, voice dialing (in Russian) and beautiful tab closing, everything seems to be: thank_you:

Rep: (207)
Put, tried, shoved into a remote folder - until better times (updates). Here is my "IMHO" about the advantages and disadvantages from the point of view of a user who does not use jailbreak.

Pros:
• Convenient start screen.
• There is a native search for content on the page (in Safari you have to use a bookmarklet).
• You can choose Yandex as a search engine.
• Not bad implemented tabs (but, in fact, this is not an advantage).
• Voice input in Russian (not used, but added for objectivity).
• Synchronization of bookmarks and open tabs (do not use).

Minuses:
• No upload files, even photos / videos from the gallery of iOS (in Opera, iCab is).
• There is no possibility of uploading files (available in Safari, with transferring the file to third-party applications; Opera does not download itself, but sends a link to the file to Safari; iCab downloads to its folder).
• Turning to landscape mode does not scale or align to the width.
• This is a product of the "bobla corporation", who imagines himself a Big Brother, with all the consequences (the disadvantage is purely subjective, but I advise everyone to read the Google privacy policy). In fairness, most of the functions for surveillance of the user is disabled in the settings.

Rep: (32)
I downloaded, tested. It seems to work smartly, easy navigation. Previously, someone wrote about the different display of fonts in Chrome and Safari, but I really did not notice anything on the phone, although ...

At work I use Chrome PC, at home Firefox (but lately I tend to install Chrome). Now Chrome also appeared on the phone. I do not use synchronization. While positive emotions from use.
Attached Image
Attached Image

Post has been editedmaxipon - 04.11.16, 23:47
Reason for editing: Image under spoiler ...

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 08/11/19, 3:16 p.m.