> Important!

We strongly recommend to familiarize withRules section "Android - devices"

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

AMPE A10 / SANEI N10- Discussion | Tablet 10.1 "

Rep: (547)
DiscussionAMPE A10, SANEI N10
PictureAMPE A10, SANEI N10
Discussion пїЅ
Attention! Any attempt to overclock the processor in this device may result in scaling! (soft-brick). The maximum possible overclocking without consequences is up to 1152. All actions are at your own risk.
Recovery after a failed overclocking can be donelike this

A photo.
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Specifications.
  • Model: AMPE A10, SANEI N10 / AMPE A10 Deluxe, SANEI N10 Deluxe.
  • Operating system: Android 4.0.3 / Android 4.0.3 (Delux).
  • CPU: 1.0GHz; Allwinner A10; ARM Cortex A8; 1 core.
  • Graphics processor: single-core Mali 400. Support for OpenGLES2.0 / 1.1, OpenVG1.1.
  • RAM: 1 GB DDR3.
  • HDD: 16 GB NAND FAST FLASH.
  • Memory Expansion: MicroSD Card / T-Flash (maximum size 32GB).
  • Screen: capacitive touch, LED, IPS.
  • Multitouch: 10 points.
  • Screen size: 10.1 inches
  • Maximum Resolution: 1280x800.
  • Screen viewing angle: 180пїЅ.
  • Camera: Front and back: 2 megapixels.
  • G-sensor: four directions.
  • Software: YouTube / Facebook / Twitter / MSN / Google play / Skype / Calculator / Google Mail / Google Maps / iReader / Quick Office
  • Tongue: Multilingual
  • Wireless connection: wifi 802.11 b / g / n
  • 3G: Support for external 3G modems
  • Bluetooth: 2.1 (Delux)
    Supported formats:
  • Flash: 11.1.
  • Video: AVI / RM / RMVB / MKV / WMV / MOV / MP4 / DAT (VCD format) / VOB (DVD format) / PMP / MPEG / MPG / FLV / ASF / TS / TP / 3GP / MPG.
  • Audio: FLAC / APE / WAV
  • E-book: Word / Excel / PPT / PDF / TXT / CHM / HTML.
  • A photo: JPG / BMP / PNG / GIF.
  • Working hours: 3 ~ 5 hours.
  • Battery: 7000 MAh.
  • Dimensions: 266.6 x 176.6 x 9.3 mm.
  • Weight: 617 g
Instructions.
Firmware / CWM Recovery.
Useful information.

HiAPad M10 / Ampe A10 Dual core / Sanei N10 3G Dual core (based on Qualcomm MSM8625)
Sanei N10 Quad (based on Freescale I.MX6Q, 4 cores, 1.2 GHz, Cortex A9) - these are other tablets and are discussed in other forum threads!

There is no curator in the subject. For questions about filling the caps, please contact the section moderators via the buttonPictureunder the messages to which you want to add links.

Post has been edited4Serg13 - 07.08.19, 23:15
Reason for editing: Veabro hat design

Rep: (1)
No one knows what kind of AMPE A10 deluxe - on the off site there is no, of the differences I just found that the back cover is of the type "metal". White A10 flies to me - maybe in a week it will be on hand. According to the reviews of the Chinese, I realized that the problems are the same as those of the A90 - a bluetooth curve and a screen shiver. Does anyone have this miracle on hand?

Post has been editedOldman82 - 25.06.12, 13:27

Rep: (6)
Does anyone have this miracle on hand?

My Ampe 10 is black. Bluetooth did not even include - so far without the need)

the screen is a bomb. I do not observe any trembling. (the screen reacts to touch with any objects - not just with fingers. good or bad - hz)
Wi-Fi plows without problems and quickly (my wired 5 megabit takes on wifi, no longer checked)
The video shows excellent. just a nuance - if you reset a movie from a flash drive to a tablet, then rewind does not work,
but from the flash drive itself ... (some kind of nonsense)

After setting the firefox and its advertisement cutter - the Internet is quick))
on your own browser can be blunt - a lot of flash advertising everywhere.

loaded after switching on for a long time ... maybe a minute or a little more, even I will write a cutter. but in comparison with the goclever tab a103 is very long.
after loading it happens that the screen does not unlock. You need to turn off the screen and turn it on - then you can pull the unlock slider.
The interface in the "settings" menu is slightly slow - but maybe everywhere, I don’t know.

I did not understand the battery properly - but it feels like it is discharging for 2-3 hours maximum (watching movies, Internet).

I did not see any reboots or freezes in 30 hours of use.

ps. for movies - just SHIKALAD)))) and even in the internet without problems - maybe in chats or something like that (maybe) and it will not go away (it will not be convenient), but just read the messages, YouTube, forums, all sorts, mail - without any problems at all.

only one strains - the speed of discharge of Akum, but maybe it should be back and forth “swing” a couple of times and things will go ...

The other day, these two Sanei N10s came to me. It all started with the fact that one of them did not turn on because of the sat down battery (the second sleigh arrived loaded by about 80%). Put on the charge, after 10 minutes turned on. Now there is a problem with the battery (from 100% to 50 can be discharged in 10 minutes), although 4-5 charge / discharge cycles have already passed. There are assumptions that either a dead battery, or a curve firmware. On the second tablet, there seems to be no such problem, but they did not update the system there.
On the website of Sanei, everything is in Chinese, but I managed to find a new firmware, how to put it a secret for me :)

The screen is really cool, bright, huge viewing angles. By speed - I did not understand, it works smartly, then it slows down. Again, I think it's about the firmware.

Rep: (6)
it was possible to find a new firmware, how to put it a secret for me

On ampe 10, I just found somewhere in the settings of the tablet "update firmware". it rocked something there (about 10 meters) and set itself)))

Rep: (24)
Do not give a link to the site SANEI &

it rocked something there (about 10 meters) and set itself)))

Yes, I put this update, and I sin on the brakes and battery. It is updated to 4.0.3, and I found firmware 4.0.4. It says that this firmware is faster and so on. In general, you need to figure out how to push it there. So far only managed to ruin it ..

Rep: (27)
running2000
http://szsanei.com/
Also related site
http://www.szampe.com/
They are all in Chinese. If you want to read, put Google Chrome and after downloading press (translate into Russian).

Post has been editedupup2001 - 25.06.12, 15:49

Verified games:
  • Dead Trigger (works)
  • Max Paine (works)
  • NFS Most Wanted (works)
  • Bard's Tale (works)
  • GTA 3 (sometimes slows down)
  • Mass Effect Infiltrator (works)
  • Dexter the Game 2 (works)
  • PainKiller (works)
  • Metal Gear: Outer Heaven (sometimes slows down)
  • Tank war defender
  • Slenderman !: Chapter 1: Alone (running)
  • Shooting club 2: Sniper (works)
  • This Could Hurt (works)
  • Battlefield Bad Company 2 (works)
  • Contract Killer Zombies 2: Origins (works)
  • Expendable_Rearmed (works)
  • Final Fantasy 3 (works)
  • Final Fantasy Start (running)
  • Grand Theft Auto: Vice City (crashes happen, it is necessary to set the saves download, install them, start the game, select a save game, and continue to push back when a black screen)
  • Riptide GP (works)
  • C.H.A.O.S (works)
  • Skies of Glory Reloaded (works, did not understand management)
  • Shine Runner (works)
  • Anomaly Korea (works)
  • Shadowgun (works)
  • Deadspace (works)

Post has been editedveabro - 07.08.19, 22:37

Rep: (0)
I also came Ampe a10. It also discharges quickly (3-4 hours of active use: Wifi, games, browser, movies over the network).
After turning on Android, I suggested to install the updates, after the installation there was a long reboot, it may be associated with a quick discharge and the browser slowdown).
The browser sometimes hung up to a minute when opening pages.
The screen is really super! Only at the bottom I immediately noticed a small ripple: on the gray status bar (it is noticeable only from a close distance, if not to look closely, it is not noticeable)
Skype works (version from the market), but during a video call a couple of times it was buggy (there is a call, but it is not displayed in Skype, and you can hear the sound and the Skype menu is working at this time).
The image from the camera in Skype - on the "top three".
The interface does not slow down, for 3 days of using no problems have been identified, did not restart. Movies in HD go without brakes on Wifi (via a ball on a computer).
On the whole, I am satisfied, although there is nothing to compare at all.

I understand the SANEI N10 for the external market, and the AMPE A10 for the internal. And so they are the same.

Did you get the root as described here?
http://www.slatedroid.com/topic/31469-scri...ks-superscript/

running2000 @ 06/25/2012, 17:33*
Did you get the root as described here?

Yeah, right. Here the main thing is to install the driver normally, then you can ruin it. When you start the program, you first need to check whether the device has been determined (select 1 item). If something is written, it means it is determined - then further simply point 2.
If it was not determined, then the drivers got up badly - remove the device and reinstall it (using the driver from the attached archive). Reboot the computer, then rutim Chinese)

Posted on 06/25/2012, 17:55:

The issue with the firmware remains open. If someone knows how to reflash - describe or give a link. With a high degree of probability, there is a problem with battery and braking due to firmware!

DRIVER AND RUTOVALKA:

Attached files

Attached fileampe_a10_google_usb_driver.rar(8.27 MB)
Attached fileTasselhof ___ Root__Market__Build.Prop ____ Tweaks_Script ___ AllWinner_A10.rar(27.31 MB)

Post has been editedacidmonkey - 25.06.12, 18:27

As for the firmware: There is a description in the archive with firmware 4.04 (word file), though in Chinese. Google translation is clumsy but someone can try.

Posted on 06/25/2012, 18:31:

I can not try it myself. My Chinese miracle is on the way !!! As I arrive, I'll start picking !!!

Rep: (1152)
Also got this device.
I figured out how to remake the firmware, I was able to put 4.0.4 Cyangemod.
But, unfortunately, bluetooth does not work in it (so far).

The device is great, but discharged quickly.
You can install the processor control programs and replace the scheduler with Interactive - it starts working longer.

PS:
Native beta 4.0.4 from June is a complete brake.
You should not bet.

PPS:
If anyone has a firmware for any device on AllWinner A10 with cameras and Bluetooth on 4.0.4, then I can try to remake it for our device.

Post has been editedSnowCatPDA - 25.06.12, 18:45

I think about the root should be raised in a hat!

SnowCatPDA @ 06/25/2012, 19:32*

Can I ask to write a more complete description of the flashing of this device? Well, when you have time.

SnowCatPDA @ 06/25/2012, 19:32*

And you can read more?

I disassembled the Chinese, here are its insides:
Attached Image
Attached Image

Attached Image

Post has been editedbigmax113 - 25.11.12, 01:25
Reason for editing: Pictures need to be removed under the spoiler!

Salute to all the men. I also look forward to the release of some things so that it ceases to be such a brake. Also, there is a suspicion that he installed the proposed update and after it all of this began, with tormazami and battery. : blink:

Posted on 06/25/2012, 18:57:

acidmonkey Is there any label on the battery? How much is he really?

Rep: (1152)
How to put 4.0.4 with all the buns, but without bluetooth.

Download the firmware from the manufacturer's website, which is without decorations and install it through LiveSuit.
http://www.szampe.com/Products_show.asp?id=129&i=1
And the exact address
http://www.szampe.com/support_down.asp?id=727

Turn on USB debugging, download CWM and run:
CWM Recovery 5 ICS.zip

Download from here fresh ICS 4.0.4 and copy to the tablet.
http://www.slatedroid.com/topic/33373-rom-cm9-nightlies/

Download the update file and copy it to the tablet.
AmpeA10_compatibility_1.0.0.zip

Turn off the tablet for a long time holding the power button.
Hold the volume up button and hold the power button for 3 seconds.
Release the power button.
Release the volume button.

The device should start to boot, and boot into CWM.

Launch ICS 4.0.4 firmware
After you run the patch AmpeA10_compatibility_1.0.0.zip

Reboot - rejoice.
Everything works (HDMI did not check), except bluetooth.

Attached files

Attached fileCWM_Recovery_5_ICS.zip(9.45 MB)
Attached fileAmpeA10_compatibility_1.0.0.zip(12.36 MB)

Post has been editedSnowCatPDA - 25.06.12, 19:50

MNIIIAHR @ 25.06.2012, 19:57*
acidmonkey Is there at least some marking on the battery? How he did in the present?

Marking and if there is, on the other hand. Tear something not hunting ..

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 24/01/20 16:00