> Attention!

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

If you posted a new version of the game or its cache, please report it to the moderator by clicking on the "Complaint" button on your message.

With requests to update existing games on the forum, please contact the topic.Upgrade your game!

Idol Tower [3D] | [Puzzle] Idol Tower

Rep: (218)
Idol tower
version: 1.00
Genre: Puzzle

Last update of the game in the header:24.06.2012

Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Short description:
Enjoy the famous game in a new, colorful design. The point is simple. From a whirlwind in the center of heaven, idols fall, three in a row and of different colors.

Description:
A bright fire flared again on the altar of the tower of idols. Another victim fell into the net of his own greed, reaching for damned gold. And it’s not scary that the ship is broken and miles of impenetrable jungle lie ahead. After all, the golden cities attract and wait for the real daredevils. That's just not everyone can taste the fruit of victory.

Enjoy the famous game in a new, colorful design. The point is simple. From a whirlwind in the center of heaven, idols fall, three in a row and of different colors. Collect idols of the same color in blocks of three to destroy. Diagonally or in a straight line, it doesn’t matter. The main thing is to prevent the construction of the tower. Look for gold blocks to unlock special levels. Get rewards and get as much gold as you can.

- A colorful arcade game in the style of "three in a row"
- Hidden achievements
- Table of the best players
- 4 worlds, from the shipwreck to the golden city
- Convenient management, 3 types of joypad
- Support for stroke management
- Bonuses and bonus levels
- Special sound design
in the style of ethnic music of the Indians.

Features: 3D

Russian interface: Yes

Download: version: 1.00
Attached fileIdoltower.apk(24.26 MB)

Cache
Before installing, please read the topicInstalling games with cache [FAQ]

Past versions

Rep: (5)
I remember the dialer a long time ago this game, then it was one of the first in 3D. nastolgia.

Rep: (1)
and on my Sony Ericsson k500i was still at school :-)

Post has been editedpit-bull010589 - 27.02.13, 08:31

Rep: (1)
oh sorry did not go on my Samsung Galaxy S3 :-(

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 18/05/20, 18:42