|THEME IS CLOSED|
Working with Images on the forum | photos, screenshots, pictures
Check in: 19.02.13
You can practice in the subject We try to upload files and images to the forum.
Ball in a cube
Group: Honorary Gameday
Check in: 03.02.09
Sony Xperia 10
Alternative instructions How to clean up the image under the spoiler
Short lesson "How to clean images under spoiler".
Surely you have repeatedly encountered the requirements of the rules of some sections to hide images under the spoiler. But how to do it?
Below I will try to tell about it in detail.
So, you resized the images you want to add to the message. What's next?
1.And then click the "Answer" button.
Enter the message text.
2.Having reached the place of the text where you plan to insert the image, click "Select files".
3.Select the desired image and click "Open."
4.You will return to the browser window.
6.After the file is loaded, it will be added to the "Manage current files" window.
7.In the text entry field, press "ENTER", the cursor will move to a new line.
8.Further, according to the following figure:
9.File successfully added to message:
If you need to add another photo, repeat the steps with2.by9.After each file addedbe sure to remove the selection from it by clicking the mouse to the right of the closing square bracket
10. Select the file (s) and click the "Make text collapsible" button.
11. You will see that before and after your files tags "Spoiler" have been added.
12. Click "Send", the result is your image under the spoiler!
Thanks to our admins, the task of creating named spoilers has been simplified, since one more button was added:
The process of creating named spoilers differs only from the 10th step.
10. Pressing the left mouse button, select the files and click the button "Make text collapsible and add a title."
11. Enter the name of the spoiler (for example, "Photo")
and click "OK".
12. Click "Send" and see the result - your files under the named spoiler.
P.S. When publishing images from the mobile version of the forum, tags will have to be manually entered before the attached image.
in the end, the spoiler with the attached image will look like this:
[SPOILER] [attachment = name of your file.jpg] [/ SPOILER]
P.P.S. Tags are case-insensitive, i.e. no difference you wrote
However, both before and after the inserted image, the tags must be in one register! Those. or
[spoiler] image [/ spoiler]
[SPOILER] image [/ SPOILER]
How to hide images under spoilermobile version of the site
Mobile version has a limited set of bb-code buttons. So how do you make the text collapsible?
The method is well described at the very end.previous spoiler. I want to add how to use the button itself in the editor.
- load the picture;
- press the "Spoiler" button and see that the opening tag appears;
- Next, click "Add Attach" to add the image code in the input field;
- click again on the "Spoiler" button and see that the closing tag has appeared.
That's all - our picture has become collapsible.
The author of the instructionsAbbat1985
|mobile version||Now: 01/05/19, 14:35|