> Attention!

We strongly recommend to readRules section "Android - firmware"

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

Samsung Galaxy S3 GT-I9300 - Unofficial Firmware (OS 4.xx)

Rep: (1875)
Samsung Galaxy S3 GT-I9300 - Unofficial Firmware (OS 4.xx)
PictureGT-I9300
Description | Discussion пїЅ | FAQ | Purchase пїЅ | Accessories пїЅ | Marriage / Repair пїЅ | Firmware пїЅ | Unofficial firmware (OS 5.x.x) пїЅ | Modification and decorations пїЅ | AOSP firmware (OS 4.x) пїЅ | AOSP firmware (KitKat) пїЅ | MIUI firmware пїЅ | OMEGA firmware пїЅ | Firmware partos01 пїЅ | Regius Galaxy S III Firmware пїЅ | Modified and stock kernels пїЅ | Editing system applications пїЅ | Camera talk пїЅ | Wi-Fi setup and problems пїЅ | power usage пїЅ | Games пїЅ | Custom recovery пїЅ | Samsung Galaxy S III Fans Club пїЅ | Samsung GT-I9300 Galaxy S III - EFS Recovery (IMEI) пїЅ | LEWA OS Firmware (OS 5.0) пїЅ | Unofficial firmware (OS 6.x.x- 7.x.x) пїЅ

Drivers and Utilities
Firmware
The best firmware according to the members of the forum

Overview of firmware and recommendations from our members of the forum
Options for custom firmware.
1. CyanogenMod firmware (or CM for short)

CyanogenMod is pure Android without adding chips from the manufacturer, a huge team of people are working on creating the basis of these firmware. According to statistics all over the world, more than 4.8 million phones cost exactly CM firmware. CM firmware is usually focused on reliability and performance. You can read more
Here.
Video review.

2. Firmware based on stock.

The point of creating such firmware in increasing the performance of phones while retaining all the manufacturer's chips. And again, you get the opportunity to choose which software from the manufacturer to keep and which to remove. As a rule, only such firmware appears in the first months after the phone enters the market.

3. MIUI firmware.

MIUI is a highly modified android, sometimes reminiscent of iOS. Most of the MIUI firmware is based on CyanogenMod and is released almost immediately after the official release of it. The main task of MIUI is to simplify the management of the phone and at the same time add to the interface of beauty and the ability to change the appearance in the root. You can read moreHere. Video review.

4. Android Open Kang Project (or AOKP)

AOKP firmware is very similar to CM, however, it is considered that AOKP has more settings that change the phone's interface and some functionality. The AOKP development team is much smaller than the CM, but it often happens that a group of like-minded people gather to support the popular AOKP device with the AOKP firmware.

5. Android Open Source Project (or AOSP)

By and large, AOSP is a bare android. The way it is released by Google, most often in such firmware minimal interface changes. Often, the creators of the firmware indicate in the name of their firmware "based on AOSP", that is, at the heart of the firmware is a naked Android.

Version 4.3
Version 4.4.2 port
Version 4.4.4 (KitKat) port
Android 7.2.1
Archive firmware.
Version 4.1.2
Version 4.2.2
Version 4.3
Version 4.4.2
Instructions
Miscellaneous, Useful
Deodex Recovery.
  • CWM Recovery : Custom recovery with great features. Link to XDA
  • TWRP Recovery : Custom Touch Recovery with great features. Link to XDA
    PhilZ Touch Recovery : Custom recovery with great features.
  • Link to XDA

Modems
Each modem behaves differently on different phones!
His work depends on the carrier, firmware, region ...Questions about the best modem - are prohibited!

User activity in the subject!

There is no curator in the subject. For filling caps, please contactmoderatorssection through a buttonPictureunder the messages to which you want to add links.

Post has been editedKokwe - 10.04.19, 18:43
Reason for editing: New Kokwe hat

Rep: (718)
First impression ofUltimaRom 9.0
Vskidku began to work even more bright, large variety of aroma in a few hours, not a single mistake or an unresponsive prilozheniya.Po battery later, well, I think like many latest builds, a day at least - 2nd day maximum.
Here are the screenshots, a little change in appearance (for themselves)
Attached Image
Attached Image

Attached Image

Attached Image
Attached Image

Attached Image

nixon-77,
Do not forget to mention that this is the animation with the stock kernel does not work, the only sound is ..;)

Post has been editedsergei-sf - 15.06.13, 04:36

Rep: (100)
Barmenchik @ 01.02.2013, 18:00*
Here are the screenshots, a little change in appearance (for themselves)

How do you cover from devkay close up, I tried but the couple nepoluchaetsya: beee:
M
3.1. The official language of the forum is Russian.
3.4. Deliberate errors and deliberate malicious non-observance of the rules of the Russian language (including abuse of the so-called "Padonkovsky language") are FORBIDDEN.

Post has been editedfobos68 - 01.02.13, 16:31

Rep: (121)
Guys, pay attention tosLite v0.3
energy consumption - one of the best! other things being equal (heavy UV CPU, -50mV GPU, max 1200 Hz, disabled wi-fi / gps / sync / data) when idle 0.2-0.3% per hour "zebra" pure
For a complete happiness gathered and "screwed":
23 custom russified switch in green >>> Attached fileGreenTogglesXXEMA2.zip (5.65 MB)
There is also a Russified version with similar icons in blue : Attached fileBlueTogglesXXEMA2.zip (5.72 MB)
Hustler dialer

Well, the little things, "gentleman" set:
Jobnik v8 Camera mod
Superior sound engine
Mediadvizhok Bravia
APKweather notifications
Fix media scan by Tamerlan2009
Clock on the center

P.S.CRToff this effect is put here>>> Attached fileAroma_Mods.zip (40.49 MB)
(Works on all firmware 4.1.2)
(!) when installing CRToff remember:if the "buns" You also need the kind ofSwitch tracks by long pressing the volume keys / Advanced reboot menu / Closing of application by long pressing the "Menu"Even though they are present in the firmware, when choosing them must also specify, apart from the CRT, because android.policy file is edited in full and if you do not specify them, they will not be included!

Post has been editedsergei-sf - 15.06.13, 04:36

Rep: (14)
I came --VK-- в„ў Update Patch -MA1-V9.0
Downloadhttp://sourceforge.net/projects/vkromgt930....0.zip/download

Post has been editedsergei-sf - 15.06.13, 04:37

Rep: (43)
Due to the constant emergence of a large number of questions and problems when restoring data describe a way in which I use for more than 3 years. It is never a problem with it.

1) Do Titanium backup of all programs and system data (the most complete) on an external memory card.
2) I copy the new firmware to the root of the built-in flash memory.
3) the ship and in doing rekaveri
___ a) wipe data / Factory reset
___ b) wipe cache
___ c) wipe cache dalvik
___ g) systems size, cache size, date format
4) put firmware
5) Connect Google account, put Titanium
6) remove the remains of unwanted software programs
7) restore all user application data
8) restore those system applications (also with those) who know exactly what they are doing and are absent in the firmware (such as a new launcher, exDialer, etc., ie, those that I had placed and transferred to the system, not the remnants of last firmware)
9) selectively restore system data:
___ a) if the firmware update - the phone setup, all blinds, accounts, wi-fi point, contact the repository, the user dictionary, messages and clock (alarm clock)
___ b) if a completely different firmware, only contacts, wi-fi point, the messages and the clock
10) reboot the phone
11) lakipatchere apply fixes for those applications that need it
everything!

fuss 15 minutes, a long time only application backups and restores. I'm sure that part of the wipe excess (probably paragraphs a, b, c), but it is not so much time it takes. So I always do, even when it is written that you can not wipe. To set and adjust all apps I broke 150, plus save games and so on. Such a method does not fail me for 3 years, except that after the transition to androjda 2.2 to 2.3 and from 2.3 to 4.0 contacts are not recovered, but with a 4.0 to 4.1 all tills. Curb synchronization by Google is not able to, so I do not use

Post has been editedsergei-sf - 15.06.13, 04:57

Rep: (276)
update CrystalRom
Download

Post has been editedsergei-sf - 15.06.13, 04:57

Rep: (60)
I came VK-ROM 10, EMA2
tyts

Post has been editedsergei-sf - 15.06.13, 04:58

Rep: (7)
Shadowsaint,
Let's once again the points of how to act when he received a positive result (some operations produlirovany - well, as is):
1. In the current firmware set fils, but it is through the PC (I have a fils established through rekaveri had problems - a faulty backup formed);
2. Backup to fils;
3. Wipe manually (all wipes are);
4. The script is super wipe;
5. fils menu cleaning peredustanovkoy new firmware;
6. Shew Ultima full version.

Try fils 3 that the expansion of tar in one flash and set him

Post has been editedsergei-sf - 15.06.13, 04:58

Rep: (-2)
Good afternoon, I have tbutCoy question. someone tell meeso a good firmware for GT-I9300 Galaxy S III 4.1.2 ELL4, The Code is a skill worth. : Thank_you:
M
Check spelling when writing a message. Otherwise, your question may be poorly understood by users!

Post has been editedUksus17 - 06.02.13, 19:41

sLiteROM[Nrjzer mod]XXEMA2

Description
Based onsLiteROM v0.3.3 Final
Version: XXEMA2
Modem: XXELLA + ril
The nucleus: Boeffla 2.7 beta 9
Size: 360 MB
Deodeksirovana / Zipalign
Last SuperSU + su binary

- Changed and edited systemic clearance
- Improved speed, smoothness and responsiveness of the system
- CRT off effect
- The effect of ink (13 colors + random)
- 23 Russified custom button in the notification bar (setting also Russified and sewn into the "Settings")
- Advanced multi-window settings (sewn into the "Settings")
- Extended reboot menu
- Switching tracks in the player holding the volume buttons
- Rapid closing the application with the "menu"
- Maud camera [volume keys as shutter photo / video, removed all alert'y, 30Mbit | 192kbit / s]
- Mod dialer (recording function, a call key in the terminals and recent call, etc.).
- Added Notes (with the function audiozametok), TitaniumBackup, TotalCommander, Apps & Gamessavagemessiahzine.com, AdAway, PaperArtist
- Added Task Manager with enhanced root
- The weather widget in the notification bar (if more of Accuweather soul, remove Titanium'om)
- Fixed a font + added 6 fonts with support for RU-tags
- JellyBean 4.2 Keyboard
- Hours of Nexus'a
- Clear AccuWeather + logos removed widget and live wallpaper
- The latest version of the host (hosts)
- Tweaks build.prop
- Fix MediaScan by Tamerlan2009
- Removed all dataloggers and "spies"
- Shut off all report
- Scanning Wi-Fi is raised to 300 (saves battery)
- gps.conf for Russia
- CSC (SER) for Russia
- Russian language by default
- as amended in translation
- Maximum 999 contacts
- Removed setting, options, etc. for OTA and FOTA updates, as on custom bikes it's not working.
- The settings removed the system update
- Removed the voice engine, extra libraries, the AllShare and other crap ...
P.S. As superfluous, applications (Accuweather, NotificationWidget, TaskManager, PaperArtist etc.) can be removed / freeze Titatanium'om

Screenshots
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Installation Recommendations
Set via CWM (desirablyPhilz Touch Recovery )
Before installation, do all wipes areIf using Philz'om, the "PhilZ Settings">>>"Clear Before Flash New Rom", "Advances">>>"Wipe Dalvik Cache" ...
not necessarily, but if anything of value in your phone no (if you can throw on a microSD or PC), then in addition to the above operations, it is desirable to format the internal memory "Mount and Storage">>>"Format sdcard", and the very firmware installed from the microSD ( "Install ZIP">>>"I Choose Zip from External sdcard")

sLite [nrjzer mod] .zip

Mirror

additional fashion
MegaBeatsSoundmod via CWM
with dialerFullScreen'om We throw to the replacement of system / app
AOSPLockscreen APK or AOSPLockscreen CWM
Blue23 buttons in the notification We throw to the replacement of system / framework
Blue% -ownedbattery We throw to the replacement of system / app
Grayelements in the notification bar (23 + luminance switch controls) SystemUI.apk throw in system / app , framework-res.apk and lidroid-res.apk throw in system / framework
SSC Ukraine unpack and 2 folders ( "csc" and "etc") is thrown in system with replacement

P.S. All operations with the transfer / replacing system files is best done RootExplorer

Thank!
Sumrak74
ThilinaC
Tamerlan2009
raubkatze
jobnik
LegendK95
Omich

Post has been editedsergei-sf - 15.06.13, 05:00

grek197474 @ 06.02.2013, 21:46*
how to integrate the status bar in the blue-green with white dialer and menu ???

as well as the white and blue with a red flag in the Russian ... "the taste and color ..."
to me like a clear selection included indicators pleasant green + number of downloaded green indicators HERE significantly influenced the choice in favor of green ...
Especially for you:
blue dialer HERE or HERE
Gray indicators and elements of the notification bar added to the "Advanced mode"

khv.voodoo @ 07.02.2013, 03:45*
nrjzer,
Energizer Dear, could you pour your proshivochku to another FTP, and even at this 5 percent is locked tightly loading

: ok:
M
It is not necessary to produce the message. use the buttonPicture

Post has been editedAUDIMEN - 07.02.13, 07:05

Rep: (721)
HydRx-D v2.4.0 based XXEMA2
download

Post has been editedsergei-sf - 15.06.13, 05:02

Rep: (420)
T.I.M.O.N.ekb @ 08.02.2013, 09:35*
And how to remove the ill-fated folder ultimaRom?

As much as you have questions and concerns: sveta: I'm still none juzverej not met: blush:
I am telling method that will help 100%
1 bet Total Commander
2 bet ADB plugin
3 shipping in rekaveri and mount sd card
4, connect the phone and wait for dormancy will be established dryvera adb
5 Join ADB plugin in Total Commander
6 delete a folder

Rep: (192)
Artem48bl @ 08.02.2013, 22:38*
Please tell me the firmware, which looks like a pure Android, but Samsung buns.

crDroid
Easy Project - Revolution ROM-XXEMA2 with the theme of EP Domination
Null
AllianceROM

Rep: (1857)
extremeD15Z6 @ 10.02.2013, 11:44*
sLiteROM v0.5emmm ... I can tuplyu but where my folder files hour thinking how am I without it, eventually decided to return to the last firmware

Toxa24reg @ 10.02.2013, 12:21*
my faylyeto standard filemanager put any other solid, xplore, ES, and you will file your well, or if essentially ask somebody myfiles.apk and throw in system / app

And it will luchshe:
Attached fileSolid Explorer.apk(3.63 MB)

Attached fileSolid Explorer Unlocker.apk(20.53 KB)

Post has been editedsergei-sf - 15.06.13, 08:22

Rep: (1234)
akmaltj @ 10.02.2013, 16:43*
not difficult. everything is fine passes but when you come to the old rekaveri rekaveri v3

FlashCF-Root-SGS3-v6.4.zip here for this Instructions
Custom"Recovery" -CWM - "complete."

Post has been editedsergei-sf - 15.06.13, 08:23

Rep: (21)
Guys, Good day! In use, the EP Revo II matured a question originally posed by runoff theme, set up the curtain, everything's cool, nice, no crashes, but today was impatient to put a different theme. Actually, entered the aromu chose installation mods / those chosen, for example, JB Domination, but after the installation has been no change. I thought it might be the fact that the firmware is the external memory card and so threw in the internal ROM and repeat the procedure. The result is the same, or rather there is no result: girl_hysterics: Without thinking, I decided to flash from scratch, choose a theme Grey Clear, installation ends and again .... no effect, put sink design theme: '- (
I read facts on setting up and installing the firmware, but there is a word about it: blush:
Friends, I will be very grateful to anyone who can help to deal with this "ailment": thank_you:
M
4.16. The answer is forbidden without the text (smile, including text smiles). As well as answers consisting only of smiles, or overloaded by them (more than three smiles in one message) in all sections, except for the section "Trepalka".

Post has been editedloza - 11.02.13, 15:23

Rep: (1636)
allhit,
M
Read carefully withForum Rules!
It is not necessary to break them anymore. Verbal warning from the moderator section.

Post has been edited- SVD - - 11.02.13, 17:43

Rep: (41)
MS-Team-HD 9.0.1 XXEMA2
Screenshots
Attached Image

Attached Image

Attached Image

Download
Visit homepage

Post has been editedsergei-sf - 15.06.13, 08:26

Rep: (420)
[size = 150]Update Easy Project - Revolution ROM-v3.1[/ size]

- Fixed a bug with button HOME - Now when the screen is off, press the HOME button on the app can not be hidden.
- Fixed a bug with the HOME button - now works in response to the HOME button dialer (not shifting it :)).
-. Removed waiting when you hide the HOME key applications, this is for those who use Svoice (before that it was waiting for 1 second)
- Added new settings
- On / Off No notifications curtain
- On / Off Live in the curtain
- On / Off Carier Label
- Now, at the close of applications can be assigned to just two buttons (MENU, BACK)
- On / Off Closing applications on the MENU button
- On / off, exit the application to the BACK button

[Size = 150] Download: [/ size]
A choice of 2 apdeyt that have stock clearance default.
EP_Update_3.1.zip - (setting color / background opacity in the curtain included)
EP_Update_3.1_Girl.zip - With the ability to add their background in the curtain
Update Easy Project - Revolution ROM-v3.1

[Size = 150] Note: [/ size]
1) For those who install the firmware from scratch, you must scatter files from EP_Update_3.1 retaining structure in the main firmware of the replacement files.
2) For those who have already installed the firmware:
~ Sets EP_Update_3.1 *, upload phone
~ Then just sew from the right rekaveri apdeyt that will change the graphical part
BLUELIGHT
CLEAR
EP Domination
Metblue

* Set your image, you must download thearchive
and throw your picture on the way SystemUI.apk \ res \ drawable-hdpi \ pre renaming it tamerlan.png

Discussion and suggestions are acceptedhere

Post has been editedsergei-sf - 15.06.13, 08:26

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 22/09/20 10:13