Sony Xperia U - Firmware | Sony Xperia U, ST25i, Kumquat

Rep: (4548)
Sony Xperia U - Firmware
PictureSony Xperia U, ST25i, Kumquat
Description | Discussion пїЅ | FAQ | Purchase пїЅ | Accessories В»| Marriage | Firmware пїЅ | Custom firmware пїЅ | Modifications and decorations of Sony Xperia U пїЅ | CyanogenMod Firmware (OS 9.1) пїЅ | Sony Xperia U - MIUI Firmware (OS 4.x.x) пїЅ | Sony & SE Owners Club пїЅ | Xperia U Owners Club пїЅ

Important information

Drivers and Utilities

Official firmware
Android 4.0.4 (ICS)
When upgrading from 2.3.7 to 4.0.4 through Flashtool sews with all wipe (wipe) so you do not have been various "glitches" and "brakes" in the installed firmware.

Backup clean rutirovannoy 4.0.4 RU (6.1.1.B.1.10) : filefactory.com , Ya.Disk
Brushed firmware 6.1.1.B.1.100

Brushed firmware 4.0.4 from art0502ver
I have an unlocked bootloader and when creating firmware I'm using kernel with CWM (it does not register in the system), for devices with a locked bootloader after installing CWM firmware must be reset (optional).

Brushed ICS 4.0.4 V.1 (6.1.1.B.1.10)
Brushed ICS 4.0.4 V.4 (6.1.1.B.54)
Brushed ICS 4.0.4 V.5 (6.1.1.C.1.0)
Brushed ICS 4.0.4 V.6 (6.1.1.B.1.89)

Android 2.3.7 (GB)

Radio module firmware

Instructions
Root installation

CWM installation

As decompress any firmware including Android 4.0.x
If Fleshtul does not see the phone: reset wood with Sony site
Installing drivers on Windows 8
New! Full instructions on the Sony Xperia U firmware using Flashtool
Simplified way to unlock / lock the bootloader.
Official unlock and relock Sony Xperia bootloader (2012 model) - watchvideo
To re-lock on this instruction, use the file. Xperia_U_ST25i_Relock_Bootloader.ftf
How to usefastboot
Installing firmware withQuikIMG
Firmware for Mac - Bridge for mac(personal user experienceJinpo )
Work with the phone (miniFAQ)- Common problems and solutions. Thank youtygodympro
Firmware over the air, if the firmware is not available yet for your region

Useful
Catabatic ICS system files (4.0.4) (6.1.1.B.1.10) Uncompressed
Stock ICS system files (4.0.4) (6.1.1.B.54) Uncompressed
Original apk files from the drain (2.3.7) firmware

AT. How to take a screenshot on the ICS 4.0.4?
ABOUT. : Simultaneously (!) Hold and hold the keys for about 2 seconds Nutrition and Volume down
If you have lost the connection
ClockworkMod recovery (CWM) FAQ
What if the files are deleted from the memory card?
ICS Stock eyed user
Check unlocked bootloader or not
List of applications that can be removed from firmware 4.0.4
Glossary
Widescreen wallpaper WVGA, FWVGA (480x800 and 480x854); (960x800 and 960x854)
Support Page Xperia U
Certification firmware for Sony Xperia U
Section on XDA
How to find out the region of the firmware? In the Phone app, type * # * # 7378423 # * # *, Service info - Software info - The fifth and sixth line.
Key combinations:
If the device TURNED OFF
Volume UP + USB cable connects to the computer ->FASTBOOT MODE (Lights upBLUE diode) - firmware firmware, kernels.
Volume DOWN + USB cable connects to computer ->FLASHMODE (Lights upGREEN diode) - firmware official firmware
If the deviceINCLUDED
Volume UP + POWER (for 10 seconds) ->battery reset, how to remove and connect the battery [the device will vibrate once]
Volume UP + POWER (More than 10 seconds - about 15 seconds)) ->Forced shutdown, the device will turn off [the device will vibrate three times]

Post has been editedart0502ver - 26.01.19, 20:52
Reason for editing: ST25i 6.1.1.B.1.100

Rep: (219)
* faza1997 , Flash Tool 0.9.10, and more

Rep: (0)
harmful your branch. So you may find that buying a new phone is not necessary. By accident, I had to get all the archival phones and bring them up to date. Including Sony Xperia U (to other more recent models with swollen supposedly non-removable battery case has come, Ali to help!). A week ago, his wife flew to update Xiaomi Mi5, which causedtantrumbootloop. A unique experience when, regardless of your actions you deprive yourself of the working tools and means of communication with customers, friends and relatives. Well at least there are old phones in boxes from which to frantically shake off the dust, to find adapters in the SIM card and charge the morning to go out into the world.

After the restoration of the main phone had to do Xperia U, which at the time was 2.3.7. A lot of time saved esteemed post
mak6021. In my case, it was necessary to pristine phone unlock additional bootlooader. Recommendations for the use of the SE Bootloader_Unlocking_Relocking cap did not work, had to go directly to Sony's website for getting the unlock code
https: //developer.sony...-to-unlock-bootloader/
A further already described mak6021 way - through unlock Bootloader_Unlocking_Relocking (through fastboot lazy) and TWRP firmware.
Trying to make a backup ran thatnafig need to make a backup of the phone that do not include 5 yearshe has no rekaveri, when you try to pull the sections through ADB is denied access (Root needed). Therefore, I decided to not bother's backup.

As a result of implementation of the recommendations we have - CM11 (android 4.4.4) fully operational. Speed ​​is at least not lower than 2.3.7. Possible to install all of the latest versions of the programs that are on the same firmware is not posed, for example, WhatsApp. At the same time the advice to try something special. Namely, life without GApps. Unexpectedly pleasant, for that special thank you. Phone lives longer, is itself responsive. Mail, contacts, calls - using built-in applications. Import contacts in the built-in application by VCF (export contacts to Google). Standard browser too heavyweights have to use something like Opera Mini or UC Mini (there is a branch in thesavagemessiahzine.comI recommend that the ad-free and push-news).

Dug a flight attendant, got a lot of fun, thank you to all involved. Actually, to get out of long-term readonly mode caused a sense of gratitude to those who have for many years supported the theme, wasting your time figuring out all the nuances, sharing them with others.

mak6021 @ 02.12.16, 18:01*
Instructions on firmware
download firmware patch for GAPS strips.
пїЅ#пїЅ
firmware downloaded through archiver draw out img bottles (aka rekoveri and sew).
Install the drivers from flashtula installing drivers strictly properties run win7 2Pac and through the administrator.
пїЅ#пїЅ

set from fastbuta if necessary.
пїЅ#пїЅ

download the program to fill the rubble through fastbut
пїЅ#пїЅ

Run SE Bootloader_Unlocking_Relocking.exe,
in the third box from the top selest img .... double click the left mouse button, in the opened Windows Explorer select the previously dragged boot
put a tick in Fastboot Mode mode and connect the cable off the device with the volume button jammed up, blue LED lights, press the flash button
the bottom should appear that all sewn .ok.
Turn on click volume many times - until he comes to a TWRP rekoveri throws firmware wipes are doing you put rum for the GAPS patch and all.
firmware is currently the most stable, picked as imagined, thank you.

Rep: (8)
Good afternoon!
Such situation:
'Invalid key'
Pattern painted incorrectly 20 times podryad.Dlya unlock answer to a test question.
What do 2-times introduced the key type is not correct restart and that's this game went (.
Pos. Rec. all string
Is there any way to remove nebudu password?
Blogodaryu for your attention! ;)

Post has been editedHurshed42 - 18.08.18, 10:13

* Hurshed42 , A reset via rekoveri or flashtul firmware.

Rep: (8)
* mak6021 ,
mak6021 @ 18.08.18, 12:14 *
reset via rekoveri
and rekaveri how come it?

Rep: (5)
Good day! There is this machine. Operator version, Orange, Poland. Android 2.3.7. Simlok removed NSK code. Bootloader locked. One idea is to stitch fleshtulom to 4.0.4 (ST25i 6.1.1.B.1.10 RU (SI 1261-8771)). Simlok not return? Fleshtulom how to sew?

Post has been editedezhik2011 - 15.09.18, 18:18

Rep: (5)
In general - he asked himself responsible. Since the smartphone was originally Lochen by the operator, it is not just simlok returns, he turns a smartphone into a brick (no network, does not see the SIM card) !!! Since in the new firmware is not precisely the most 000007DA simlock.ta line in the file that is needed is our (your) machine. DO backup files TA (S1 backup) before flashing your smartphone! From my own experience I can say - fleshtul programmulina bit tricky. TA backup file seems to be created automatically in version 0.9.19.6 and above. But I decided not to risk it and created a backup of himself, by hand, several versions (0.9.24.2, 0.9.23.2, 0.9.20.0 and 0.9.19.8). There were versions that are not allowed to create it at all (0.9.25.0), or create some kind of "stump". By TA version checked himself, his hands in the Flash TA (not sew, but simply turned and looked, what is there). Smartphone sewn version 0.9.20.0 WITHOUT DAW on simlock.ta and accordingly received a brick. Therefore, sew ONLY Jackdaw (not sewn simlock.ta), or shtudiruet instruction Fleshtula pagesavagemessiahzine.comfor those who are caught simlok. Instruction is large, but not so tricky. All manipulations took me 5-7 minutes. Sew with a modified simlock.ta smartphone come alive. Good luck to everyone in the revitalization of their animal! : Thank_you: PS .: I have in this magical 2.ta file proved an unlock code to remove simloka operator (NCK-code). I paid money for it ... Although, maybe he's "permanent resident", as was introduced by me.

Post has been editedezhik2011 - 17.09.18, 18:00

Rep: (0)
Hello everyone, this history-insert sim card into the phone and the screen goes blank, and without the SIM card, all excellent. What it could be: a slot?

Post has been editedArrowos - 18.09.18, 09:04

Rep: (128)
* ArrowOs, We ordered a battery, a month came, it became better. Perhaps, at the time of registration of SIM cards, high energy consumption.

Rep: (1)
Help does not read simkarty, tried all radio modules to flash that just did not do, but unfortunately does not work Sim ...
Who can help :(

* Amazonicks It may be the case in the gnizde?

Rep: (1)
There was a phone with Android 2.3.4 has not been updated over the air, I ask by 4.0 pc, and opa network is lost, tried radios, flashing all tried different sim cards, but does not help that, can you know what to do?

Rep: (1761)
M
Topic locked due tolong lack of activity.

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 04/05/20, 19:43