Sony Xperia U - Firmware | Sony Xperia U, ST25i, Kumquat

Rep: (4546)
Sony Xperia U - Firmware
PictureSony Xperia U, ST25i, Kumquat
Description | Discussion пїЅ | FAQ | Purchase пїЅ | Accessories В»| Marriage | Firmware пїЅ | Custom firmware пїЅ | Modifications and decorations of Sony Xperia U пїЅ | CyanogenMod Firmware (OS 9.1) пїЅ | Sony Xperia U - MIUI Firmware (OS 4.x.x) пїЅ | Sony & SE Owners Club пїЅ | Xperia U Owners Club пїЅ

Important information

Drivers and Utilities

Official firmware
Android 4.0.4 (ICS)
When upgrading from 2.3.7 to 4.0.4 through Flashtool sews with all wipe (wipe) so you do not have been various "glitches" and "brakes" in the installed firmware.

Backup clean rutirovannoy 4.0.4 RU (6.1.1.B.1.10) : filefactory.com , Ya.Disk
Brushed firmware 6.1.1.B.1.100

Brushed firmware 4.0.4 from art0502ver
I have an unlocked bootloader and when creating firmware I'm using kernel with CWM (it does not register in the system), for devices with a locked bootloader after installing CWM firmware must be reset (optional).

Brushed ICS 4.0.4 V.1 (6.1.1.B.1.10)
Brushed ICS 4.0.4 V.4 (6.1.1.B.54)
Brushed ICS 4.0.4 V.5 (6.1.1.C.1.0)
Brushed ICS 4.0.4 V.6 (6.1.1.B.1.89)

Android 2.3.7 (GB)

Radio module firmware

Instructions
Root installation

CWM installation

As decompress any firmware including Android 4.0.x
If Fleshtul does not see the phone: reset wood with Sony site
Installing drivers on Windows 8
New! Full instructions on the Sony Xperia U firmware using Flashtool
Simplified way to unlock / lock the bootloader.
Official unlock and relock Sony Xperia bootloader (2012 model) - watchvideo
To re-lock on this instruction, use the file. Xperia_U_ST25i_Relock_Bootloader.ftf
How to usefastboot
Installing firmware withQuikIMG
Firmware for Mac - Bridge for mac(personal user experienceJinpo )
Work with the phone (miniFAQ)- Common problems and solutions. Thank youtygodympro
Firmware over the air, if the firmware is not available yet for your region

Useful
Catabatic ICS system files (4.0.4) (6.1.1.B.1.10) Uncompressed
Stock ICS system files (4.0.4) (6.1.1.B.54) Uncompressed
Original apk files from the drain (2.3.7) firmware

AT. How to take a screenshot on the ICS 4.0.4?
ABOUT. : Simultaneously (!) Hold and hold the keys for about 2 seconds Nutrition and Volume down
If you have lost the connection
ClockworkMod recovery (CWM) FAQ
What if the files are deleted from the memory card?
ICS Stock eyed user
Check unlocked bootloader or not
List of applications that can be removed from firmware 4.0.4
Glossary
Widescreen wallpaper WVGA, FWVGA (480x800 and 480x854); (960x800 and 960x854)
Support Page Xperia U
Certification firmware for Sony Xperia U
Section on XDA
How to find out the region of the firmware? In the Phone app, type * # * # 7378423 # * # *, Service info - Software info - The fifth and sixth line.
Key combinations:
If the device TURNED OFF
Volume UP + USB cable connects to the computer ->FASTBOOT MODE (Lights upBLUE diode) - firmware firmware, kernels.
Volume DOWN + USB cable connects to computer ->FLASHMODE (Lights upGREEN diode) - firmware official firmware
If the deviceINCLUDED
Volume UP + POWER (for 10 seconds) ->battery reset, how to remove and connect the battery [the device will vibrate once]
Volume UP + POWER (More than 10 seconds - about 15 seconds)) ->Forced shutdown, the device will turn off [the device will vibrate three times]

Post has been editedart0502ver - 26.01.19, 20:52
Reason for editing: ST25i 6.1.1.B.1.100

Rep: (1870)
Official Android 2.3.7 firmware in the format for the program .FTFFlashtool:

6.0.B.1.564
ST25_6.0.B.1.564 (272075KB)
Xperia U XDA Fileserver- the region is unknown, possibly China

6.0.B.3.162
Sony Xperia U_ST25i_6.0.B.3.162_1262-1658-RU - Download the PCT:
File.ftf in the archive. Before flashing extract.

Post has been editeddogsly - 27.06.12, 15:14
Reason for editing: Added firmware 6.0.B.3.162

Rutovanye firmware 2.3.7
Based on official firmware from Sony

6.0.B.1.564
Rutovanaya 6.0.B.1.564Download:
Xperia U XDA Fileserver(Xperia_U_prerooted.zip 208632KB file)

Rep: (8)
Just starting to familiarity with the android. Please explain in a simple way that is Ruth, why he needs some prog. And tytsnite where to read more deeply. Thanks.

Rutovannuyu firmware sew simple flash Thule?)

Ndrin,
I begNewbie Questions

Windows 7 @ 21.06.2012, 19:49*
Rutovannuyu firmware stitching

Can andflasherBut the right programQuikIMGorfastboot(more difficult)

While it is necessary to use instructions from the branches, need I moved here

Post has been editeddogsly - 21.06.12, 19:55

SXS already begun to be updated. Impressions for different users!

Rep: (-2)
tell me, bought a sony experia u just can not be there to expose Russian rasskladku keyboard, all the settings for the Japanese language, will help me if I alter the other stitching Android 2.3.7?

and I did not see the cap threads of-the firmware for xperia u, is it possible to sew up the firmware with the theme "sony eperia S"? ATP advance!

In the setting to expose Russian everywhere and all :)

Rep: (2)
When connected to a computer device is not visible in the eclipse (the culprit seems MTP), as the pull up? Probably the driver or disable the MTP (tick debugging costs, PC companion too)?

Windows 7 @ 22.06.2012, 8:05*
In the setting to expose Russian everywhere and all :)

I have long put the Customize all in Russian, I read elsewhere ETA problem of Japanese or Chinese firmware! tell me why in the cap threads of-no firmware, and indeed there are no drivers for this model? I thought fit insertion of SOLA, so say no, although the stuffing srl phones are identical, the only difference in this function the size (although razrisheniya odninakovye) strange why she did not dolzhnv podoti? or can someone tell me where to find the firmware under the official ETU model?

ruslik @ 22.06.2012, 09:41*
and why there is no cap threads of-the firmware, and indeed there are no drivers for this model?

I do not iron, do everything that I can. Why the users and owners of Sony XPERIA U did not want to create a theme about the firmware, we have to help.

ruslik @ 21.06.2012, 22:38*
it is impossible to put Russian keyboard rasskladku

You need to select a different keyboard (it must be installed on the system). Long tap the text input field - the input method - choose the "international keyboard". You can pre-enter setup and configure it for themselves.
If a keyboard is not, then set any of the analogues. for exampleGO Keyboard

Post has been editeddogsly - 22.06.12, 10:43
Reason for editing: ochepyatka

dogsly @ 22.06.2012, 09:58*
You need to select a different keyboard (it must be installed on the system). Long tap the text input field - the input method - choose the "international keyboard". You can pre-enter setup and configure it for themselves.
If a keyboard is not, then set any of the analogues. For example GO Keyboard

huge ATP! Claudia put torment ran :)

ruslik @ 22.06.2012, 11:01*
huge ATP!

rules
5.1. If a forum member gave you good advice that helped you solve your problem, do not post a message with the text “Thank you! You are super!!!". On our forum, it is customary to express gratitude by raising the reputation of a particular participant.
5.2. The reputation of other participants can be influenced by any user who has collected 15 useful posts. If you do not have 15 helpful posts, ask the moderator to raise the reputation of the person who helped you through the "Complaint" button.

Rep: (0)
SeusPro proposed upgrade - Morozhenko thought, but so far only 6.0.B.3.162.

and why there is a bootloader?

Rep: (57)
NGSNiko,
updated? And How?

HEREas if the first cast. Please add in the cap.

Post has been editedmonksis - 22.06.12, 22:20

monksis,
Take, please, the entire disclosure (such ashere)
And to cap added plus will not hurt.

Apparent differences do not see. Particularly in it and not be picked - working. Updating saw just after the update S-ki, by simply connecting "and suddenly too ...?"

I sew on custom rutovanny KA02 Xperia SSpeed ​​link:http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=1684062,adfree set, I remove the ads from all applications in the browser, happy as an elephant. The only school, for some reason, initially in the firmware was not google seach, but it is fixable and is set for a second convenience store.

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 23/04/20, 19:50