> Important!

We strongly recommend to familiarize withRules section "Android - devices"

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

Star N8000 - Discussion | Smartphone, 5.0 "

Rep: (6)
DiscussionStar N8000
PictureStar N8000
Discussion пїЅ
  • Before asking a question, look Android OS FAQandGlossary. Respect your and other people's time.
  • To discuss and search for third-party programs / games, use the following sections: Programs and Games .
  • To compare the device with competitors and on the choice of devices, please contact: Selection and Comparison .
  • The available amount of RAM and memory for installing applications is discussed in the topic: How much memory is in your machine?
  • The results of performance tests of Android devices, see the topic: Benchmark
  • Before posting photos, read the topic Working with Images on the forum
  • Messages that are not related to the topic of discussion (offtopic) are deleted without warning.
Device characteristics
  • Operating system: Google Android 4.0.3
  • Processor: MTK 6575 1HGz
  • Random Access Memory (RAM): 512MB
  • Built-in flash memory (ROM): 4GB + microSD memory cards up to 64GB
  • Communication standards: GSM 850/900/1800/1900, WCDMA850 / 2100MHz.
  • Number of sim cards: 2 active sim cards
  • Display: 5 inches 480x800
  • Sensor: Capacitive 5 points
  • Sensors: light, proximity, gyroscope, compass.
  • Radio: Yes, headphones are used as an antenna.
  • TV analog IS + built-in retractable antenna into the case.
  • Camera: 5 megapixel and LED backlight main, 1.3 megapixel for video calls
  • Video filming: 720p (1280 H 720.30 frames / s)
  • Network Interfaces: Wifi 802.11 b / g / n, Bluetooth 3.0
  • Navigation: Yes, full satellite GPS, A-GPS
  • Audio output: built-in speaker / headphone output 3.5mm
  • Power: 2500 mAh batteries. Included 2 pieces.
  • Dimensions: 146.2x79x9.8mm
  • Weight: 175g
  • Multi-language: English, French, Italian, German, Spanish, Portuguese,Russian, Indonesia, Turkey, and more

Analog discussion(flash on the left, NETU TV, other firmware and accessories) - |Haipai i9220 пїЅ
Analog discussion(flash from the bottom of the camera, no TV, other firmware and accessories) - |i9220 pad пїЅ
Tested games and programs for our devices can be taken from the FAQ of our nearest relative. The firmware and everything else from this FAQ will not suit us, do not touch them! Only software. - | FAQ i9220 pad пїЅ
Accessories from Samsung Galaxy Note to our devices do not fit!
Device reviews
Any utility

Being in this topic you must comply with:Resource rulessavagemessiahzine.comand Section RulesAndroid - Devices"

There is no curator in the subject. For questions about filling the caps, please contact the section moderators via the "Complaint" button under the messages to which you need to add links or contact directly toQMSresponsible for the sub-moderatorAn enlightened grandfather.
If there is a user in the subject who wants to become a Curator and the correspondingRequirements for candidates, he can apply in the topicI want to be curator(having previously studied the topic header and all materials for curators) or will contact directly the moderator responsible for the subsectionAn enlightened grandfather.

Post has been editedEnlightened grandfather - 13.07.16, 14:47

Rep: (2)
Today I flashed my WG8000 with firmware from the N8000 it came up as a native, but after dancing with a tambourine with drivers and firmware. The same story as artjom at the beginning of the topic and used its links, eventually realized that the body puts 2 drivers on 6575, if they both already stand in the system, it is easy to sew, but at the beginning I didn’t figure it out I thought the body turned into a brick. Yes, root didn’t get to do it with the Additional 2GStore patch, the system still didn’t boot, waited for 5-10 minutes, as a result, it was re-flashed again. The factory firmware fixed a bug with a removable flash drive, it became sdcard, but the 2-gig markup for programs does not contain only 512 as in the standard, and I will manually drive the program for 6575, but tomorrow. Thanks to all . If you still help root to twist, I will be very grateful. For Zakonnik13 I took a chance what I do not regret a single drop of my first stitched android phone

Post has been editedsasha-lex - 26.06.12, 19:54

Zakonnik13 @ 06.22.2012, 13:15*
I share the software that I put myself on this device (as new is established, I will supplement it):

1. Phonebook - GO Contacts
2. Browser - Chrome Beta (from off.site)
3. Text (Word, Excel, PDF ...) - OfficeSuite 6.0.815
4. Cleaner - SCleaner

I continue:
5. Reader -FBReader
6. Music player -MortPlayer Music
7. Quotes of famous people widget -Quotes collection
8. reminder of important dates -Birthday Info Widget
9. GPS - Navitel version 5.1.0.47 + maps fromhttp://travelgps.com.ua(for Ukraine)
10. Igruhi: Crocodile Swampy, Birds, Fruit Ninja, well, where without Talking Tom

Sasha-Lex @ 06/26/2012, 19:49*
For Zakonnik13 I took a chance what I do not regret a single drop of my first stitched android phone

Well done, I’m congratulating you! I would still have your courage))). But seriously, the truth is very glad that the firmware has already gone to our devices.

Rep: (1)
Sasha-Lex @ 06/26/2012, 20:49*
If you still help root to twist I will be very grateful I need for the wireless joystick I want to drive prefixes into the emulator.

For the root, you also need some dances with a tambourine.
Stomp here:http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=737728
It is necessary to install this particular driver and exactly as described by reference. The archive itself with the driver there is attached to the header. After that, root withMTK_ICS_root .
There are a couple of problems with rutting too. First, from the flasher archive, run adb.exe with the devices parameter like this:
adb.exe devices
he must show inList of devices attached a device, and it can be written there roofing felts offline roofing felts still somehow like that I don’t remember how he says that the device is not active. This problem is solved by sticking usb from the front ports to one of the back of the computer. After that, run the script and get the root :-)
In general, I think a little later in my blog to describe my torment with pictures, just in case, for myself :-)

For artjom, please make detailed instructions on how to get root with pictures and pitfalls on your body, as you might expect, otherwise yesterday I was a little bit uncomfortable with the firmware of the device: yes2: (I’m sour from the bank): thank_you:

Rep: (1)
I will try. If you're in Moscow, then just give it to me as a root for a couple of beers :-) with a can of sour cream by itself :-)

Rep: (5)
Do not kick much, dear owners, but is the device normal? There are no five-inch others in Samara, but urgently needed. I'm afraid to make a mistake in choosing.

Forester @ 06/27/2012, 6:53 PM*
Do not kick much, dear owners, but is the device normal? There are no five-inch others in Samara, but urgently needed. I'm afraid to make a mistake in choosing.

Yes, normal, normal. In this price category, it’s generally one of the best. ;)

For artjom, from Perm I understand 3 elbows on the map, it remains only for you to do a detailed review and if you screwed it too and then the instructions in Albanian are included in the set and I just learned something bourgeois at school. Well, there’s another option remotely, but you’ll have to strain it (it’s strictly according to your desire) that is, through teamviwer you will manage my computer and when Skype is turned on, tell me what to do with the body (connect, disconnect, remove the battery) - in this case only on weekdays during working hours I do this at work, and then at home heel knits. With Moscow, the difference is 2 hours in Moscow from 7 a.m. to 3 p.m. I can come to work on Saturday, July 7 and Sunday, the 8th day, and take up the device with you, but the question is how can I remotely settle accounts with you in this case?

Rep: (5)
All ordered! They’ll bring it today. What to check on it, so as not to run into the MT6573?

Rep: (11)
I ordered myself on June 26 through Kaluga to the Khabarovsk Territory .. will cost 8,100 rubles with delivery! in 15 days I think it will be!

Rep: (17)
Who needs to contact Rostov-on-Don, 8000r. I can send it, but consider the cost of the package yet.

Rep: (12)
Dimensions: 146.2x79x9.8mm not true in the hat
Real: 144x79x98mm

Rep: (4)
ordered for 5500 rubles
But how do I know the firmware version?

Rep: (150)
sasha-lex -
Hello Perm from Perm! If you need help with the root - I can introduce the craftsman through a personal.
forester -
Install it yourself and run it on the body of AnTuTu Benchmark - there is infa about the process, memory, etc.

Post has been editedOur - 28.06.12, 17:10

Rep: (11)
For owners ... Step-by-step instructions for obtaining a device with firmware 0603, recovery in English, root and a section for applications 2 GB in size. Firmware 0603 (the latest at the time of publication) is simply necessary for the N8000 - it treats almost all "children's" program diseases and works very quickly. The firmware is very "clean" - it does not contain any Chinese and other trash.

We will need:
1. Firmware 0603 (this is a completely stock firmware, only the recovery has been replaced by CWMR Touch (in English)) -http://narod.ru/disk/53631064001.3d48151ae...5_jbl1.zip.html .
2. Drivers for the phone -http://narod.ru/disk/53631065001.3fc7702c5...drivers.7z.html .
3. SPMultiPortFlashDownloadProject (SP_MDT) - firmware program -http://narod.ru/disk/53631084001.150925ac7...SP_MDT.zip.html .
4. 2GStore (http://narod.ru/disk/53630521001.a90c72676ce3d9ff1c8a317e6a620a55/2GStore.zip.html)- a special patch (I changed the original a little, deleted the Chinese trash and deleted the changes that are not needed in 0603), which does the partitioning (the program section is increased to 2 GB instead of 512 MB, the internal SD card is reduced to 512 MB instead of 2 GB ) Additionally, this patch makes the external SD card the basis (formally, this is already implemented in 0603). Also, this patch makes root. We put the 2GStore.zip file (without unpacking) onto an external SD card.

It is important to understand that it is almost impossible to “kill” a phone. "Flash" as much as you like and whatever. The phone is easily restored to its original state.

1. Turn off the phone (the cable is not connected to the computer), remove and insert the battery.
2. Connect the phone to the computer and install the MT6575 USB VCOM driver. Who does not understand how this is done, just open the "Device Manager" before connecting the phone. After connecting the phone, a new device without a driver will appear in the manager - right-click on it, select "Update Driver" and specify the folder with the driver.
3. Disconnect the phone from the computer.
4. Run SP_MDT.
5. Select the Factory database menu>Setup data source file and specify the file MTK_DATABASE.mdb (it lies in the SP_MDT folder). Select the File menu>Open Download Agent File and specify the file MTK_AllInOneDA.bin (it lies in the SP_MDT folder).
6. Click Scatter File and select the file MT6575_Android_scatter_emmc.txt (it lies in the folder with the firmware).
7. (ONE OF THE MOST IMPORTANT ITEMS). Many complain that after flashing the MT6575-based phone, the cameras (front or rear) “fall off”, the display does not work correctly (skewed, incorrect brightness, incorrect color reproduction, etc.). The thing is that with the firmware you need to specify the correct sensors for the rear and front cameras and the correct display controller (see screenshot). DO NOT PRESCRIBE THE SENSOR MANUAL NAMES MANUALLY, ONLY CHOOSE THE NECESSARY THROUGH THE SENSOR SETTING BUTTON. Sensors may vary for different batches of devices. For N8000 in 99% of cases you need to choose one of two options:

mt9p017_raw (rear camera), hi704_yuv (front), RX_50RM_392A (display)
or
0v5640_yuv (rear camera), hi704_yuv (front), RX_50RM_392A (display)

It's okay if you make a mistake in these parameters. Just flash again with the desired parameters.

If both options do not work, then ... If the display does not work correctly - select the correct display controller (there are only a few of them). If the front or rear camera (or both at once) does not work, select the correct sensor for the corresponding camera. The performance of the cameras can be easily checked by running the standard Camera program.
8. Set the remaining parameters, as in the screenshot.
9. Click "Start all".
10. Connect the phone to the computer. The program should see it and start the firmware. If the phone is not detected, disconnect it from the computers, remove and insert the battery and reconnect to the computer.
11. After the end of the firmware (it will cost Write OK opposite the port), click Stop all and turn off the phone.
12. Immediately go into the recovery - press and hold the power button + volume up. Flash patch 2GStore.zip. Turn off the phone through the menu.
13. Everything, you have a phone with the latest firmware (stock), with recovery, with root, and even 2 GB are allocated for the program. Beauty!
14. Optionally, you can remove the Chinese keyboard from the phone. For example, through the Titanium Backup program. Among the programs, she alone is called hieroglyphs.

Taken fromhttp://forum.china-iphone.ru

Attached images
Attached Image

Post has been editedDarkula - 29.06.12, 01:57

Darkula firmware is not 0603
but
"So, here I am stitching 0612.

Really fixed the problem with the speaker! The “ear” speaker is no longer receiving a signal when playing sounds (if headphones are not connected). Previously, the signal went to both the internal speaker and the “ear”, which caused overloading the “ear” speaker (and killing it after some time). Now everything is fine. Firmware 0612 is simply required for the N8000. "

need to have time to installFlash player
"The company has officially confirmed that it will not release Flash Player for the recently introduced Android 4.1 Jelly Bean OS. Moreover, Player for existing devices (Android 2.2 - 4.0) will disappear from the Google Play online catalog on August 15, 2012. Users who have it will already be installed by this time, they will be able to receive important updates after this date, unfortunately, this will not be possible for the rest.

Rep: (2690)
Darkula @ 06/29/2012, 02:57*

If you make copy-paste, then immediately give up-to-date information from the same branch. This is just a firmware guide.

Here is the original instruction
Here is the latest firmware 20120612_e1808_v75_jbl1(mandatory to install on all N8000 - solves the problem of "killing" the "ear" speaker)
Here is a link to the latest version of the 2GStore patch
Here is a link to 2 recovery options(just replace the recovery.img file in the original firmware)

Post has been editedyurisavagemessiahzine.com - 29.06.12, 11:12

Our @ 06/23/2012, 20:44*
All 5 "devices on the MT6575 (and the N8000 too) have only 3 sensors - an ambient light sensor, a proximity sensor and an accelerometer.

what aboutX310E MTK6575 1GHz 4.3 capac. screen QHD 960x540 GPS
Rotation Vector Sensor - Rotation Sensor - yes
Orientation Sensor - Orientation Sensor - yes
Proximity Sensor - Proximity Sensor (to display) - yes
Accelerometer - Accelerometer - yes
Acceleration Sensor - Acceleration Sensor - yes
Light Sensor - Light Sensor - Yes
Gravity Sensor - Gravity Sensor - Yes
total 7 sensors

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 09/13/19, 00:27