> Important!

We strongly recommend to familiarize withRules section "Android - devices"

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

Star N8000 - Discussion | Smartphone, 5.0 "

Rep: (6)
DiscussionStar N8000
PictureStar N8000
Discussion пїЅ
  • Before asking a question, look Android OS FAQandGlossary. Respect your and other people's time.
  • To discuss and search for third-party programs / games, use the following sections: Programs and Games .
  • To compare the device with competitors and on the choice of devices, please contact: Selection and Comparison .
  • The available amount of RAM and memory for installing applications is discussed in the topic: How much memory is in your machine?
  • The results of performance tests of Android devices, see the topic: Benchmark
  • Before posting photos, read the topic Working with Images on the forum
  • Messages that are not related to the topic of discussion (offtopic) are deleted without warning.
Device characteristics
  • Operating system: Google Android 4.0.3
  • Processor: MTK 6575 1HGz
  • Random Access Memory (RAM): 512MB
  • Built-in flash memory (ROM): 4GB + microSD memory cards up to 64GB
  • Communication standards: GSM 850/900/1800/1900, WCDMA850 / 2100MHz.
  • Number of sim cards: 2 active sim cards
  • Display: 5 inches 480x800
  • Sensor: Capacitive 5 points
  • Sensors: light, proximity, gyroscope, compass.
  • Radio: Yes, headphones are used as an antenna.
  • TV analog IS + built-in retractable antenna into the case.
  • Camera: 5 megapixel and LED backlight main, 1.3 megapixel for video calls
  • Video filming: 720p (1280 H 720.30 frames / s)
  • Network Interfaces: Wifi 802.11 b / g / n, Bluetooth 3.0
  • Navigation: Yes, full satellite GPS, A-GPS
  • Audio output: built-in speaker / headphone output 3.5mm
  • Power: 2500 mAh batteries. Included 2 pieces.
  • Dimensions: 146.2x79x9.8mm
  • Weight: 175g
  • Multi-language: English, French, Italian, German, Spanish, Portuguese,Russian, Indonesia, Turkey, and more

Analog discussion(flash on the left, NETU TV, other firmware and accessories) - |Haipai i9220 пїЅ
Analog discussion(flash from the bottom of the camera, no TV, other firmware and accessories) - |i9220 pad пїЅ
Tested games and programs for our devices can be taken from the FAQ of our nearest relative. The firmware and everything else from this FAQ will not suit us, do not touch them! Only software. - | FAQ i9220 pad пїЅ
Accessories from Samsung Galaxy Note to our devices do not fit!
Device reviews
Any utility

Being in this topic you must comply with:Resource rulessavagemessiahzine.comand Section RulesAndroid - Devices"

There is no curator in the subject. For questions about filling the caps, please contact the section moderators via the "Complaint" button under the messages to which you need to add links or contact directly toQMSresponsible for the sub-moderatorAn enlightened grandfather.
If there is a user in the subject who wants to become a Curator and the correspondingRequirements for candidates, he can apply in the topicI want to be curator(having previously studied the topic header and all materials for curators) or will contact directly the moderator responsible for the subsectionAn enlightened grandfather.

Post has been editedEnlightened grandfather - 13.07.16, 14:47

Rep: (17)
This device will suit me within a week, tell me how it has with the screen.

_Ilya_ @ 06.22.2012, 14:02*
This device will suit me within a week, tell me how it has with the screen.

The question is not entirely clear. Like what? In the sun, of course, faded is weakly visible, the resolution is as claimed, very good for sensitivity. And so I set the wallpaper very beautifully and brightly turned out.

Rep: (0)
Guys! : rolleyes: I want a device for 6575 with 5 "but I want something on the telly, as far as I understand the a9220 is the only model of a five-inch with a TV, so the question is to the owners of this device, how is it? As with glitches, brakes, etc.: happy : As with firmware, does the manufacturer support its brainchild? Or hammer on a telly and buy an i9220 and it’s not steamed? Q)

Rep: (148)
Andrei99
A9220 - this is Star on process 6573 with a telly, I own it myself. By the way, tv. shows not bad. And on the process 6575 with TV. Of the five-inch only N8000, discussed here - but the telly catches the reviews poorly. If without tv. - That is definitely the Haipai 9220 mt6575, the screen and battery are better than other twins.

Post has been editedOur - 23.06.12, 22:42

Rep: (2680)
Basic information for owners and potential buyers.

Formally, the N8000 model has an e1808_v75_jbl1 identifier (among 5 "devices on the MT6575). You need to know that you understand which firmwares can be installed and which ones are not.

The latest official firmware (at the moment) is20120612_e1808_v75_jbl1. Firmware is required to install (!). In addition to the fact that many problems have been solved (if you are "sitting" on old stock firmware), a problem has been solved, which can lead to the failure of the "ear" speaker.

Only flash firmware with SP_MDT. Instruction manualhere. Do not be afraid to flash the device - it is almost impossible to "kill" it (only physically); any "brick" received by software easily returns to its normal state. INFORMATION IN A SHAPE ABOUT "Flashtool, root and recovery for this animal" is INACTUAL (OUTDATED), you do not need to do this (and install this firmware).

If you need custom recovery, then before the firmware, replace the recovery.img file withthis.

Additionally, there is a patch2GStore(installed through recovery). This patch adds root to the device and extends the size of the Data section (the section with user programs) to 2 GB.

FOR POTENTIAL BUYERS:

- All 5 "devices on the MT6575 have a hellish (terrible) camera. In the N8000, the back camera is hellish, the worst possible. Besides the standard low quality problem, there is also a problem with autofocus, which manifests itself in different ways.

- All 5 "devices on the MT6575 (and the N8000 too) have only 3 sensors - a light sensor, a proximity sensor and an accelerometer.

- Reception of TV in N8000 is of very poor quality.

- The N8000 (in most cases) has no problems with Wi-Fi and GPS (unlike other 5 "devices on the MT6575).

- The N8000 has a low-quality screen (all 5 "devices on the MT6575 have a low-quality screen, but it shows up differently.) The N8000 has good brightness, good viewing angles, but faded colors.

- The N8000 produces 2,500 parrots in the Quadrant and 3,500 parrots in the AnTuTu Benchmark.

- The only justification for choosing the N8000 among 5 "devices on the MT6575 is a high probability of getting high-quality GPS and Wi-Fi, and a lower price. In all other cases, priority should be given to the Haipai i9220 (to a large extent its modern modifications A9550 and X710D) .

Post has been editedyurisavagemessiahzine.com - 25.06.12, 10:03

THOSE. it turns out that I am the owner of HD7 (T9295)http://forum.china-iphone.ru/viewtopic.php?f=43&t=150194.3 inches and with, in principle, not a badly working TV, a normal waffle camera, and with GPS, too, a normally working nefig to twitch and look for good from good? blin ... ambush ... I would like an inch more ...

Andrew99 @ 06/25/2012, 5:30 PM*
THOSE. it turns out that I am the owner of HD7 (T9295)http://forum.china-iphone.ru/viewtopic.php?f=43&t=150194.3 inches and with, in principle, not a badly working TV, a normal waffle camera, and with GPS, too, a normally working nefig to twitch and look for good from good? blin ... ambush ... I would like an inch more ...

Well, the devices on the MT6573 are hardly good. All devices on MT6573 are utter rubbish (no offense, just a statement) in performance.

Well ... about the performance of the "trash" on mt6573 I can bet - I have CJ A007 on the stock page 2.3.4 for half a year already and the recently received product from Star is a five-inch A9220 mt6573 at 2.3.6. The platform is the same, the screen resolution is the same - but ChangJiang works many times faster on the same settings and software. Hence the conclusion - the almost “brand” CJ has excellent firmware dubbed by the manufacturer, which cannot be said about Star.
Of course I do not argue that the GHz 6575 is faster, but it can also be strangled by poorly adapted software.

So what to do, brothers? : rolleyes:

andrey99 (namesake :))
And it all depends on what you need from the device ...

Andrew99 @ 06/25/2012, 9:34 PM*
So what to do, brothers? : rolleyes:

I think you really need to wait a bit. Today I watched the latest firmware that AGold released (the company that makes the chassis and firmware for most MT6575 devices) ... among them was the new device e1811_v75_jbaol1_g20 (the current generation starts on e1809c and e1808). So, according to the analysis of the firmware - it's just a mega device. 4.5 "screen with qHD resolution (960x540). By type of controller, most likely from AUO from a high-quality group (that is, quality will be excellent). 10-touch touch panel from Focaltech. OmniVision back camera OV5647 with backlight ! (This will be the best camera among MT6575 devices.) Excellent replacement for current 1808 and 1809. Devices soon in all Chinese shops ... But there is no TV in it.

Rep: (1)
Has anyone seen a cradle or something else to charge this device and / or battery to it separately?

yurisavagemessiahzine.com @ 25.06.2012, 23:18 *
Screen 4.5 "But there is no TV in it.

So, what drives me to replace my device is an increase in the diagonal and the presence of a TV ... and here it turns out that the diagonal is almost the same and there is no TV set ....: happy:

Rep: (1)
yurisavagemessiahzine.com @ 25.06.2012, 10:22 *
The latest official firmware (at the moment) is 20120612_e1808_v75_jbl1. Firmware is required to install (!). In addition to the fact that many problems have been solved (if you are "sitting" on old stock firmware), a problem has been solved that can lead to the failure of the "ear" speaker. You only need to flash firmware using SP_MDT. The instruction is here. Do not be afraid to flash the device - it is almost impossible to "kill" it (only physically); any "brick" received by software easily returns to its normal state. INFORMATION IN A SHAPE ABOUT "Flashtool, root and recovery for this animal" is INACTUAL (OUT OF DATE), you do not need to do this (and install this firmware).

Uffffff
Killing a reptile! I climbed to sew it and bored the phone. After each stage, firewood flies from him! And they must be forced to re-specify. SP_MDT after the very first loss of the device, at least kill wrote that this port is now not Preloader and that you want to do it.
Good climb on the topichttp://forum.china-iphone.ru/viewtopic.php...2&start=480found the same unfortunate and realized that the problem can be solved. Asked for this instruction:http://bm-smartphone-reviews.blogspot.it/2...g-tutorial.htmlwhen he lost firewood I manually pointed them out and restarted the program was not as tender as SP_MDT. The phone was flashed, it did not turn on immediately, but after switching on, it went smoothly. I immediately decided to check the camera - it was buggy. And I started to flash again according to the instruction SP_MDT again, since I already forcibly tied all the firewood at all stages. Pointed the camera and display, flashed! Now SP_MDT works from start to finish correctly. Now I'm sitting picking up a camera sensor.
Done. The sensors picked up by the camera are working fine. :-)
win7x64

Post has been editedartjom - 26.06.12, 02:11

Artjom @ 06/26/2012, 03:04*

Eeee, whom and for what to beat? The phone was flashed. The instruction for SP_MDT is an original instruction from the manufacturer. SP_MDT is the main firmware tool recommended by the manufacturer. In 90%, the firmware does not cause any difficulties. The remaining 10% of complexity is associated with their local system (incorrect driver installation, carelessness, etc.).

Rep: (2)
The phone model indicates i9220 but under the WG8000 battery there is a phone with a TV, I am arranging below the pictures taken in the benchmark and in the settings about the phone. Tell me what firmware to flash it? , since the phone cache for games is thrown into the 2-gig internal memory, which is defined as sdcard in the file descher, and the removable flash drive is sdcard2 but this bastard, at what settings does not want the cache on the flash drive to write only photos, and 2 gigabytes will not be overloaded. Help me figure out what kind of firmware to flash, maybe even put some additional benchmark for more details (antutu benchmark v2.8.2 writes Unknow Device)
Attached Image
Attached Image

Attached Image
Attached Image

Attached Image
Attached Image

Attached Image
Attached Image

Attached Image

Post has been editedgolden_dragon - 26.06.12, 09:30

Sasha-Lex @ 06/26/2012, 09:18*
The phone model indicates i9220 but under the WG8000 battery there is a phone with a TV, I am arranging below the pictures taken in the benchmark and in the settings about the phone. Tell me what firmware to flash it? , since the phone cache for games is thrown into the 2-gig internal memory, which is defined as sdcard in the file descher, and the removable flash drive is sdcard2 but this bastard, at what settings does not want the cache on the flash drive to write only photos, and 2 gigabytes will not be overloaded. Help me figure out what kind of firmware to flash, maybe even put some additional benchmark for more details (antutu benchmark v2.8.2 writes Unknow Device)

In another thread already answered. Sew itSTAR N8000 / N8000 (Post # 13994586). 99% is e1808_v75_jbl1 with some somatic changes.

yurisavagemessiahzine.com @ 26.06.2012, 10:05 *
Quote (sasha-lex @ 06/26/2012, 09:18)

In another thread already answered. Sew this STAR N8000 / N8000 (Post # 13994586). 99% is e1808_v75_jbl1 with some somatic changes.

I would not risk it, it’s a very suspicious body, neither fish nor meat. Look above, I took a photo with my model. The first time I saw a model with such photos. You need to look for info somewhere else on it.

yurisavagemessiahzine.com @ 25.06.2012, 09:22 *
FOR POTENTIAL BUYERS:

- All 5 "devices on the MT6575 have a hellish (terrible) camera. In the N8000, the back camera is hellish, the worst possible. Besides the standard low quality problem, there is also a problem with autofocus, which manifests itself in different ways.

Something I did not quite understand your description. You want this model, however, do not write a word about others, although you make a comparison. I only made one conclusion that you are enraged that the display is 5 inches and that these models are on the MT7565. This begs the question: Do you have a similar device but with a smaller screen, most likely with MT65673 ??? I recommend that you really test all such models, and then do such attacks with your advice. So far, I am very, very pleased with my model. Yes, no TV, but GPS really checked for 400 km with a nearby standard GPS - the difference is zero. What sways "faded" is utter nonsense. I have an ICOO D70 Ultimate tablet (and there will be more resolution there), so the difference is also zero. But its biggest advantage is the responsiveness of the display !!! The first time I encountered such a quality. Even Nokia N8 (original) is not lying nearby. Here a friend saw himself too wanted to, basically order Haipai i9220 to really compare with his (he does not need a telly).

Rep: (17)
Hello everyone, I did not subscribe to the forum and did not immediately see the answers, but thanks for the answers.

Today came this phone, tablet.

He is healthy. = -O

Regarding the screen, the screen is super and viewing angles and brightness are normal, it is readable in the sun.
I did not have time to test it, but charging from the mains g ... oh, I didn’t get into the system, I just can’t get into the system, it’s just horrible as it’s buggy, tell me what kind of charger to buy so that it’s not buggy, I tried to connect everything to the computer properly. Help people, pliz.

The camera by the way at 5mp does not pull 2-maximum, or even 1.3. There is autofocus, but somehow not sure. In general, the camera r ... about. I checked the accurate GPS using Google and Yandex navigators, Google showed it with an accuracy of 5 meters, Yandex sent me 600m away from the position point, most likely this is Yandex inaccuracy.

Then I'll try to put some sort of navigation system.

Post has been edited_Ilya_ - 26.06.12, 19:36

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 09/06/19, 03:03