Gigabyte GSmart G1342 - Discussion

Rep: (966)
DiscussionGigabyte GSmart G1342
PictureHouston
Description | Discussion пїЅ | Firmware
  • Before asking a question, look Android OS FAQandGlossary. Respect your and other people's time.
  • To discuss and search for third-party programs / games, use the following sections: Programs and Games . Off topic posts removed.
  • To compare the device with competitors and on the choice of devices, please contact: Selection and Comparison .
  • The available amount of RAM and memory for installing applications is discussed in the topic: How much memory is in your machine?
  • The results of performance tests of Android devices, see the topic: Benchmark
  • Before posting photos, read the topic Working with Images on the forum
  • Messages that are not related to the topic of discussion (offtopic) are deleted without warning.

Specification
Network Type: GSM / GPRS / EDGE: 850/900/1800/1900 MHz; WCDMA / HSDPA: 850/2100, or 900/2100 MHz
CPU: Qualcomm MSM7225A, 800MHz (2011., Snapdragon S1, Adreno 200, ARMv7-A, ARM Cortex-A5)
Operating system: Android 4.0 (Ice Cream Sandwich)
Memory: 1 GB ROM / RAM 512 Mb
Display: 3.5 "CTP, 320 x 480 pixels, TFT capacitive screen, 256K colors support 5 touches.
Dimensions: 121 x 62.5 x 12.5 mm
Weight: 127g (with battery)
Talk time: 4.8 hours
Waiting time: 144 hours
Camera: 5.0MP with AF and LED flash light
Radio: FM Radio
Audio: MP3 / WAV / WMA / MIDI / AAC
Music Video: MPEG44 / 3GPP / WMV / H.263 / H.264
Wi-Fi: 802.11 b / g / n
Data interfaces: Micro USB 2.0, Bluetooth 3.0 + EDR
Additional memory: MicroSD, up to 32 GB
Software applications: Google search, Google Mail, Google Calendar, Google Play
GPS: Yes
ringtones: 64-chord polyphonic
Battery: Lithium-ion battery 1300 mAh

Short FAQ
1) Video review G1342: Youtube Youtube
Overview Gsmart G1342, part 1

2) Test AnTuTu: Gigabyte GSmart G1342 - Discussion (Post # 14530159)

3) Battery G1342: 1300 mA. use of high-power 1345/1355/1362 will not work due to design differences.

4) What's included: Phone Charger (5V / 1A), USB cable, standard headset Gigabyte, microSD-card 4GB (Class 6), battery.

5) How to get ROOT Ruth is on any firmware (see "Firmware and instruction.")

6) The smartphone is possibledisable functions / prog standard means without a ROOT (Between services and programs have an addiction, so when you turn off one may turn off more. be careful . ) .
The list of applications that can be disabled:
- Android Manager
- Email
- gmail
- Google Talk
- Google+
- Pico TTS
- Report Log
- TouchPal keyboard with all languages
- Google Accounts
- browser (when using a third-party)
- Gallery -perhaps there is a problem with the launch of games
- Live wallpaper
- Android keyboard (using third-party)
- The best choice
- File Manager (if using a third-party)
- Music (by using a third-party)
- Market Reviews
- Google search
- Dictionary provider
- Street View
- Google Sync bookmarks
- Google Calendar Sync
- Google Sync contacts
- Exchange Service
- on the Home screen tips

7) The smartphone is possibledisable unnecessary applications and services Background Mobile network transmission data and WiFi standard means without a ROOT :
Settings-Data Transfer, you scroll down, choose a desired application, scroll down, put a check "Limit fon.dannyh"

8) How to install the firmware to another area code:
1) Get the ROOT on the current firmware
2) Change the region code to the phone ROM'e in /system/etc/sw_ver.txt BUILD_SW_PROJ = parameter file * they may be - EEU, WEU, RUS, CHT, PL_CZ. To change the setting for the required firmware - for example was 1.36.2_RUS - 1.32.2_SZ want - need to improve in the current firmware /etc/sw_ver.txt with BUILD_SW_PROJ = RUS on BUILD_SW_PROJ = CZ - it can be done only when the machine rutovannom, or simply when you save changes to it will give an error writing file. Copy the files to SD-card, change the setting, copied back to the replacement.
3) pereproshivat smartphone to the desired firmware.

If there is no choice after reinsertion of the Russian language by default:
It is necessary to re-gain Root rights - as they fly off after the firmware upgrade, and then append the path of the file system / etc / language.cfg
in the form of codes

cs_CZ
pl_PL
en_US

add

ru_RU

to make it look like this:
en_US
ru_RU
and in the Russian language list is available.

If there is no dialer (speed dial menu) after flashing the Russian language:
append file by path / system / etc / smartdial - KeyPadType = 0 to 3, i.e. final form should be such KeyPadType = 3

9) Soldering drain headset"Acceptable sound + micro + button to control the player without problems":Part 1andPart 2

10) A method of "treatment" stitch(False positives)read and do (Zein_86 Method)

Purchase
For sale in Ukraine. The average price of 1400 UAH.
Sales in Russia is not for sale.

Useful

"ClockworkMod Recovery", "custom firmware" for this model a smart absent. The probability of their occurrence is 90%.

• 3.1. The official language of the forum is Russian.
  • 3.2. All messages must be written in Cyrillic. Use of transliteration is allowed only in exceptional cases. To translate text into a normal view, we strongly recommend using the service translit.ru or similar.

Post has been editedassasa - 02.09.13, 06:38
Reason for editing: safe mode

Rep: (464)
The first question that arises is - how he keeps the battery? Can it be replaced by a battery (1500) from 1345?

VitalyMoiseev,
I had the impression that the gig started making division within the class of "budget" clearly under the users' needs (which is good).
pay attention to the processor 1342:
Embedded 350MHz Hexagon QDSP5 DSP, GPRS, EDGE, W-CDMA / UMTS, HSDPA, HSUPA, MBMS baseband support, Qualcomm Adreno 200 Enhanced GPU, OpenGL ES 2.0, OpenGL ES 1.1, OpenVG 1.1, EGL 1.3, Direct3D Mobile, SVGT 1.2, DirectDraw support,HVGA (320x480) display support, VGA (640x480) video decode, gpsOne Gen 7 GPS module, 5 MP camera support

We look at 1362 (7227A8225) :

glancing 1420 (MT6575)
1GHz ARM CortexTM-A9 CPU allows for outstanding web browsing and application performance, High-performance 3D gaming and UI features enabled by PowerVRTM SGX Series5 GPU,High-definition 720p video playback and record , Per-packet Rx antenna diversity, 8 MP camera with enhanced image processing capabilities, Up to high-resolution qHD (960x540) displays , Supports both portrait and landscape display modes by built-in dedicated HW, Features stereo 3D video playback and advanced 2D-to-3D image / video conversion

We understand that in 1342 the charge savings are achieved due to proca and android 4. As already mentionedMokrushnik : 1342 is actually a replacement in 1315.

Post has been editedkraminski - 11.07.12, 14:11
Reason for edit: changed the name proca

Rep: (879)
kraminski, you have this device?

Post has been editedSil-silent - 20.06.12, 23:50

Rep: (96)
Sil-Silent,
I have.
VitalyMoiseev @ 20.06.2012, 22:39*
how he keeps the battery? Can it be replaced by a battery (1500) from 1345?

1. The zero is not discharged, just loaded up to 100%
Attached Image
Attached Image

Attached Image

2. No. Another form factor.

PS IMPORTANT!! When installing the SIM card, pay attention to how to put them !!

Post has been editedMokrushnik - 21.06.12, 18:13

Rep: (879)
Mokrushnik @ 20.06.2012, 23:47*
I have.

Well then fine.
M
The topic has been moved to the section.Other.

Post has been editedSil-silent - 20.06.12, 23:57

Mokrushnik,
camcorder settings for a resolution of the shooting can be set? (I already see instruction FWVGA)

Can certainly up to something not yet got to the bottom, but in the camera settings - qvga, qcif, cif .. :(

I never thought that a common instruction for several vehicles. the question remains to what it refers to 1362 or 1420? or even to get slapped on the Old android 4.
This guide is downloaded ofsayta gigs, but would need to be replaced.

Rep: (1)
I would like to know what is included in the package there -shnury, flash drives, etc.
And yet - in the item description in the header is a redirect to the store devdb.ru, and G1342 of the model there is not present). Neuvyazochka obtained.

Post has been editedsymmyr - 21.06.12, 11:49

Add description. in all specifications stated.

Attached Image

symmyr @ 21.06.2012, 11:46*
that included

Phone charger 5V 1A + cable YUSB, standard gigovskaya headset, USB flash drive 4GB 6klass, 1300mA battery.

Rep: (0)
Mokrushnik @ 20.06.2012, 22:47*
1. The zero is not discharged, just loaded up to 100%

Battery is still alive? As the volume of the speaker call?

chap7171,
Gigabyte GSmart G1342 - Discussion (Post # 13918952)
Gigabyte GSmart 1355 - Discussion (Post # 13891701)
http://www.gigabytecm.com.ua/forum/yaf_pos...st6694#post6694

Rep: (0)
Good evening Mokrushnik!
If I am not mistaken, you were the owner of the models G1355 G1342 G1345, therefore, be able to help.
I think to buy G1355 or G1342. Phone is necessary mainly for calls, less the Internet, even GPS, sometimes movies and games.
The G1355 confuse dimensions and weight, but it attracted a diagonal screen. The G1342 is an interesting new OS.
The question is (subjectively) a unit of useful and interesting, and whether to chase the size of the display, or it is 3.5 inches will suffice. It is interesting to view. : Thank_you:

Good day to all . He received 22.06 of telephone sockets. How far from the Android people try to make a review.
Pretty easy. The screen just say that it is not glass, and quite easily soiled. The cap is very tight and after installation 2uh simok great desire to open it again I do not have, but had to - put the SIM cards not as accustomed. When the house immediately discovered WIFI router TP-Link and requested updated. Was a little taken aback as the Android version has been 4.0.3. Having received the go-ahead to jump the phone app downloaded 230 MB of data, and after the update version 4.0.4 is already found. These are nice buns. Along with the refreshed got shell Yandex .Srazu say that Yandeksovskuyu and home (or a bare Android -I do not know what there is) can be changed in the Settings-Themes. Yandeksovskaya nice. but I like to adjust itself under him, so that included darling.
From the pre-installed applications available (like a menu of applications to 16 icons on screen): Email, FM radio. Gmail. Google Talk. Google +. Play market. Sim Toolkit 2. SMS / MMS. TouchPal keyboard. You Tube. Addresses, browser. Video. Camcorder . Gallery. Voice recorder . Downloads. The Internet . The calendar . Calculator. Camera. Card. Contacts . Locator. The best choice . File Manager. Menu sim-card. Music. Navigation. Settings. News & Weather. Search . Portable point. Telephone . Clock . Chat. Next is going widgets. Such as pogodp, post office, etc.
All widgets submitted by holding for a couple of seconds on the desktop, which is available immediately 5 pcs. Perhaps, and more available, but has not yet figured out.
I must say that I use the card Life (force of habit as 1 SIM) and 2u Kievstarovskuyu (2sim respectively). Internet packets are used to Kyivstar. So the main problem for me is the Internet Setting up with the 2nd sim that I do does not work.
Fuf tired.) I will continue later.

Adjusting for me is the Internet with the 2nd sim

you are in the settings switched to the 'Net with CHAR2?

What I just did ((and switch settings and rearranged these fucking cards, but still traffic over mobile networks at me and did not pass. I already took off to the factory a couple of times-all the same in any ((

zadec @ 22.06.2012, 21:38*
a unit of useful and interesting

I can say shortly ... If the huge demand for streaming video (in Russian - flash)NOT! Then clearly we must look towards 1355. Dimensions can compare the way in this video:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wqD4SwAiVhw...;feature=relmfu
symmyr @ 23.06.2012, 18:53*
Setting up the Internet with the 2nd sim

1. Setting-more-mobile-network data transfer (put daw)
2. Setting-Dual Sim Settings-Data Call (install the necessary for an Internet Simcoe)
3. Mandatory action - switch-on (not restart !!)

Post has been editedMokrushnik - 24.06.12, 10:31

Rep: (4)
Mokrushnik Try to get on Route 1342

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 17/08/20, 23:13