Discussion gamepads for android-devices

Attached Image

Gamepads with taped
Gamepads without holders
wired - OTG required
Xbox360
Xeox Pro Analog Gamepad (usb)

wireless bluetooth
PS3 Sixaxis Dualshock 3 - set up via the Sixaxis Controller in a friendly theme -® Sixaxis Controller
Wii
Steelseries free
Nyko Playpad classic / PRO
Ouya controller
Warhorse Zm390 Wireless Dual Bluetooth Gamepad -owner review

2.4GHz wireless - OTG required
xbox360 with reciever
onlive controller
Logitech F710
all kinds of cheap sixaxis dualshock3 clones with your receiver
Betop BTP-2185
Owner Review
The pad is interesting because the form factor is like that of xbox360, built-in acc, its 2.4GHz receiver and PS3 / PC / Android support
Announced, but not yet released
Out of production / morally obsolete / little relevant / untested
Gametel
vulcan hs-15 - Chinese clone moga classic (performance not tested)
TP-B600 - whale ps3 + gameclip (performance not tested)
Drone -gametech news
Other
Gameklip
Gameklip
Expensive PS3 Sixaxis Dualshock 3 Pad Stacker. Ali has a cheap Chinese counterfeit for it. Support only certain pipe models, or a universal clip that attaches the smart to double-sided tape, i.e. Can only be used with a rubber bumper.

Xbox one controller
It came out, it works on wi-fi direct, the performance with android devices is not tested. There were attempts to make friends with the console OUYA, but nothing came of it. Problems can be from both the gamepad itself and the console.

PadPivot - stand on foot

Games / emulators

Necessary and useful software

Friendly topics and resources
Selected forum topics

Purchase / order from abroad
PowerA MOGA
It is better to order PowerA products from Amazon, using USPS, or by a surmount, through the city of Claymont, Delaware. (if the intermediary’s address is in Claymont, then no tax is levied on delivery to the shipper)
Each shipper has his own address, usually one is used for clothes, so as not to pay tax, the second for the delivery of electronics.
Processing parcels at the mailing cost is 3-5 $ + shipping itself from $ 30 (the slowest)
Through an intermediary order 2-3 pieces more profitable than 1, because Shipping costs and "intermediary" are spread throughout the package.
Offsite prices were higher + official. delivery ~ $ 80 (this was a few months ago. prices may have changed).
Amazon began to deliver to the Russian Federation, but not all products. If you can order directly from Amazon via USPS - order. To delve into the various nuances will have less. If you want to save - use the services of the mailing service
WAMO / G910, Ipega et al. Whale pads
It's simple. ordered from aliexpress, delivery is usually free, comes to the Russian Federation without problems for 30 days. The only thing to pay attention to is the seller’s rating on Ali (several medals are not bad, diamonds are good, the crown is excellent)
Also, many Chinese are now selling the same pads on ebay, but the price tag is usually higher + rating from the whale-sellers on ebey is small. Ebey is attractive with a paper, on Ali payment through qiwi or a plastic card. The money back system for Ali is also there.
dx.com - I personally don’t like the delivery time (a month they can collect a package from one item + a month the package itself goes)
dinodirect and the rest of the whale shops - at your discretion. see profile branches.

Micro FAQ
Correct setting of OTG gamers
Help in choosing the padafroma-jey-silver
If you have a smart on MTK processor
Everything is bad. Get ready to dance with a tambourine, firmware, learn mana by Tincore Keymapper and configure it on your device.
Nyko Playpad, Wamo / G910, PowerA MOGA Hero Power, PowerA MOGA PRO Power on MTK6589T, everything works extremely unstable !!! Be careful and do not make rash purchases !!!

Everyone who has devices on MTK-prots, please unsubscribe me in QMS about stably working gamepads, or about other ways to finish / fasten, etc.

Messages from users about the pads working with MTK-percent
Ipega PG-9021 + Meizu MX5
forumchaninhakann95Wrote to QMS that on Meizu mx5 (MTK MT6795T) + ipega pg-9021 normal flight in games that support a gamepad

Xiaomi Redmi Note 2 + Ipega 9017s
forumchaninHELL_IS_MY_HOMEWrote to QMS:
Devices: Xiaomi Redmi Note 2 + Ipega 9017s
Dances and tambourines: Keytest and file editing Vendor_05ac_Product_022c.kl.
Games that have been tested: Modern Kombat 5, Dead Effect 2, Asphalt 8, Bomb Squad, Rayman Jungle Run, NES.emu - all buttons and both sticks work.
P.S. For some reason, I can’t make friends with NFS MW and apegu using the MC helper (both license). Once the game saw how I can and everything, no more.

Meizu M1 Note + Xiaomi Gamepad
forumchaninserg1975alexsWrote to QMS:
Smartphone: Meizu m1 note
Gamepad: Xiaomi gamepad
Games: almost all games from gameloft work fine. Also works fifa 15
Dances with a tambourine: Where you can use the tincore keymapper. In other cases, one problem: does not see the right stick. Because of this, either the camera is constantly spinning (as in the Dead trigger) or the camera does not react at all (as in nova 3).
I want to make a note that tincore keymapper does not work on the latest firmware (flyme 5 beta). Accordingly, the setting does not work.

The results of the survey "The best gamepad"
Attached Image

Post has been editedDeepdusky - 23.11.16, 08:45
Reason for editing: meizu m1 note + xiaomi gamepad and archive for recovery defender mobile master
s3ap
Message#2
18.06.12, 06:17
User
[offline]

Group: Friendssavagemessiahzine.com
Messages 94
Check in: 14.06.11

Hello!
I'll start with the preface:

I have a tablet with a USB OTG-connector. I really wanted to connect a joystick to it. Just bought Chinese joey for a long time, which works great with a PC and is defined as a HID device. However, when connected to the tablet, it does not show any signs of work, in the USB \ BT Joystick Center does not find anything. A couple of months after the first attempt I decided to connect the joystick of my friend, but even here I was a fiasco - the result is exactly the same as mine. Now the only hope for BT-joey.

Since I’m not a poor student at all, I’m buying appliances from China through aliexpress. Options for wireless-joey a bunch, for examplehttp://www.aliexpress.com/product-fm/52940...holesalers.html

Yes, and I saw somewhere (and the information, by the way, on my topic is very, very little) that ps3 shny joey should work well with android, which means fake ps3 should.
But I still do not want to buy, until I know what and how.

Googlesavagemessiahzine.comI discovered this devicehttp://www.ebay.com/itm/USB-Wireless-Game-...=item4cf8520cd7
If you take a closer look, this thing sends signals to the usb receiver, which in turn processes them and simulates keyboard presses and mouse shifts. This, in my opinion, is too, and indeed, as I understand it, you can connect only one device, and this contradicts my desire to have a portable game console in my pocket.

So what do I want in this thread?
I want to collect all the ways to connect joysticks to android devices.
I beg you to comment on my problem and possible solutions, as well as describe your successful and not so much connection attempts.
Thank!

Post has been editedDeepdusky - 11.06.14, 16:15
Reason for editing: the survey is completed, the results in the header
s3ap
Message#3
20.06.12, 19:21
User
[offline]

Messages 94

Apnu topic. I really need information: (
IroNick_nv
Message#4
26.06.12, 19:29
Guru
[online]

Messages 2083
Check in: 30.01.10
Xiaomi Mi A1 4/32

Damn, I heard somewhere (in the droid show) about the joysticks under the androyd. And with ps3 jays should work.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WKtfH54Bavo- gaming tablet with a WikiPad 3D screen
http: //savagemessiahzine.com/2011/11/16/50106/- Gametel
http://droider.ru/post/s-kontrollerom-dron...nee-10-04-2012/- DRONE

Post has been editedkoordinator - 22.01.14, 09:34

--------------------
This country is similar to the plot of a bad post-apocalyptic novel. All tablets, navigators, headsets and other gadgets, and around is shit and bad roads.
Club lovers overseas shopping
s3ap
Message#5
26.06.12, 23:03
User
[offline]

Messages 94

Thank you so much for finally answering :)
The budget option with sticking to the touch screen is already overkill, I've already looked at some of the options.
Better buy a mediocre copy of ps3 shny. The main thing is that he worked at all.

Joystick-like is very sad. As I understand it, this is just a modification of a small keyboard, which is often used to make similarity of analog joysticks, with a huge delay, not intended for games: (
IroNick_nv
Message#6
27.06.12, 18:31
Guru
[online]

Messages 2083
Check in: 30.01.10
Xiaomi Mi A1 4/32

teXet TM-7025 - Discussion (Post # 12105390)
Honor, then I'll try as a thread myself, there are two joey, but I'm not in my arms.

--------------------
This country is similar to the plot of a bad post-apocalyptic novel. All tablets, navigators, headsets and other gadgets, and around is shit and bad roads.
Club lovers overseas shopping
s3ap
Message#7
28.06.12, 01:25
User
[offline]

Messages 94

Yes, there was already an attempt. Nothing worthwhile happened. Chinese joey, in any case, did not pick up.
allen_z
Message#8
04.07.12, 10:41
a guest
[offline]

Group: Banned
Messages 5
Check in: 23.04.12

Here is a good article, can help
http://www.hackfaq.net/android/android_joystick/
whiser
Message#9
04.07.12, 14:30
Darth whiser
[offline]

Messages 1983
Check in: 11.05.08
Samsung Galaxy S10e

My own Joy from PS3 works with a bang.® Sixaxis Controller

--------------------
everybody lies Sony J6 (2001) ->...->HTC Desire (2010) ->Galaxy S III (2012) ->Galaxy S IV i9505 (2013) ->Galaxy S VI (2015) ->Galaxy S10e (2019)
Sony PS4 Pro, Samsung Galaxy Watch 46
s3ap
Message#10
04.07.12, 14:39
User
[offline]

Messages 94

Or maybe someone has a non-native PS3 joey?
nooze
Message#11
12.07.12, 09:45
Novice
[offline]

Group: Active users
Messages 32
Check in: 06.06.07
HTC Desire S

And if you look at these?

http://dx.com/p/dualshock-3-bluetooth-wire...ps3-white-47669
http://dx.com/p/dualshock-3-bluetooth-wire...ps3-black-47671

Of course, the original will not be of such quality and accuracy, but also the price.<500 rub with delivery)
Will work on BT?
s3ap
Message#12
12.07.12, 09:51
User
[offline]

Messages 94

Nooze, I, in fact, want to order one, but then I will have nowhere to go if it turns out to be incompatible. I want to know if it works with android or not.
en-joy
Message#13
28.07.12, 02:45
----
[offline]

Messages 578
Check in: 13.03.11
Huawei Nova 2i

there was info aboutonlive.com/controllersuch a joystick, from the benefits it is understandable support in onlive, minus - almost 50bucks price tag and it is not clear how he will be friends with the rest of the toys ...
although thisYouTube videoShows the work of the plum with the ps3 joystick, the patched onefrom xda-developers.comHere, too, I think to buy chtoli yourself? =)) By the way, how is the holder on the video where to get it?

Post has been editeden-joy - 28.07.12, 02:46
Cubobob
Message#14
30.07.12, 18:59
I'm writing a program for android
[offline]

Messages 491
Check in: 13.04.08
Samsung Galaxy S6 SM-G920F

Good day!
Nooze @ 07/12/2012, 08:45*

Who already ordered?
Which joystick is suitable for PSX4droid? I would really like to run old toys on the phone)

--------------------
Siemens C25 ->Nokia 3310 ->Siemens A60 ->SonyEricsson T610 ->Samsung X140 ->SonyEricsson W810 ->Nokia N71 ->SonyEricsson W880 ->ASUS P750 ->HTC Touch Diamond ->Samsung Galaxy S ->SGS 3
pkurg
Message#15
30.08.12, 13:05
Novice
[offline]

Group: Active users
Messages 34
Check in: 23.12.09
Asus Fonepad 7 FE375CG

I did it(joydev.ko I collected under my edra 2.6.32.27)

Post has been editedpkurg - 30.08.12, 13:10
demon_442
Message#16
12.09.12, 20:42
"Thank you" 410017843636013 NM
[offline]

Messages 1481
Check in: 08.07.11

http://www.hackfaq.net/android/android_joystick/

--------------------
I tried all the firmware.
I express only my own opinion.
And not necessarily it should coincide with yours.
XAOSHammer
Message#17
20.09.12, 10:11
a guest
[offline]

Group: Users
Messages 1
Check in: 22.05.09

s3ap @ 18.6.2012, 9:17*
Hello!
I'll start with the preface:

I have a tablet with a USB OTG-connector. I really wanted to connect a joystick to it. Just bought Chinese joey for a long time, which works great with a PC and is defined as a HID device. However, when connected to the tablet, it does not show any signs of work, in the USB \ BT Joystick Center does not find anything. A couple of months after the first attempt I decided to connect the joystick of my friend, but even here I was a fiasco - the result is exactly the same as mine. Now the only hope for BT-joey.

Since I’m not a poor student at all, I’m buying appliances from China through aliexpress. Options for wireless-joey a bunch, for examplehttp://www.aliexpress.com/product-fm/52940...holesalers.html

Yes, and I saw somewhere (and the information, by the way, on my topic is very, very little) that ps3 shny joey should work well with android, which means fake ps3 should.

Googlesavagemessiahzine.comI discovered this devicehttp://www.ebay.com/itm/USB-Wireless-Game-...=item4cf8520cd7
If you take a closer look, this thing sends signals to the usb receiver, which in turn processes them and simulates keyboard presses and mouse shifts. This, in my opinion, is too, and indeed, as I understand it, you can connect only one device, and this contradicts my desire to have a portable game console in my pocket.

So what do I want in this thread?
I want to collect all the ways to connect joysticks to android devices.
I beg you to comment on my problem and possible solutions, as well as describe your successful and not so much connection attempts.
Thank!
Deepdusky
Message#18
20.09.12, 12:01
28 years of piracy
[offline]

Topics Curator
Group: Curators
Messages 2859
Check in: 08.08.07
Xiaomi Redmi 3S Prime

Nooze @ 07/12/2012, 09:45*
Of course, the original will not be of such quality and accuracy, but also the price.<500 rub with delivery)
Will work on BT?

XAOSHammer @ 09/20/2012, 10:11*

most will not ... look withThis postuntil the end of the topic ...

en-joy @ 07/28/2012, 02:45*
although this video on YouTube shows the work of the olive with the ps3 joystick, which is patched to xda-developers.com and I also think to buy it myself? =)) By the way, how is the holder on the video where to get it?

thegameklip.com
15grina costs, delivery to Moscow, another 15grn ...

--------------------
was: zx spectrum, nes, smd, dingoo a330, caanoo, ouya, shield portable, nintendo old / new 3ds / 3ds xl
have: x360 slim, ps3 slim, ps4 slim, psv tv, shield tv pro, wiiu, gcw zero, psv slim, psp slim, dsi xl, new 2ds xl, nintendo switch
plans: to find time for games :)
Deepdusky
Message#19
20.09.12, 16:00
28 years of piracy
[offline]

Topics Curator
Messages 2859
Xiaomi Redmi 3S Prime

for smart handy joy with a holder -http://gametelcontroller.com/index.php/
Shifts seem comfortable, it's a pity there are no sticks ...

--------------------
was: zx spectrum, nes, smd, dingoo a330, caanoo, ouya, shield portable, nintendo old / new 3ds / 3ds xl
have: x360 slim, ps3 slim, ps4 slim, psv tv, shield tv pro, wiiu, gcw zero, psv slim, psp slim, dsi xl, new 2ds xl, nintendo switch
Deepdusky
Message#20
21.09.12, 11:46
28 years of piracy
[offline]

Topics Curator
Messages 2859
Xiaomi Redmi 3S Prime

here's another great bluetooth joke with a smarth holder ...
http://mobbit.info/item/2012/9/21/powera-m...troistv-16-foto
There are sticks, the price is promised in 50grina ... works from 2 little fingers ...
as it will, I will surely pick up ...
of.sayt -http://www.powera.com/MOGA

--------------------
BrainKeeper.
Message#21
28.10.12, 14:30
User
[offline]

Messages 99
Check in: 23.02.11
LG GT540 Optimus

PowerA MOGA controller already on sale, someone ordered?

--------------------
iPod touch 4 + LG GT540 + Texet 7021

287 pagesV  1 2 3 4 5 6 > » 

mobile version    Now: 04/29/19 04:52