> Attention!

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

If you posted a new version of the program, please notify the moderator by clicking the "Complaint" button on your message.

Catalog of Android programs

World Countries - Countries Infor Free | Offline directory of all countries of the world. Contains basic and detailed info

Rep: (52)
World Countries - Countries Info Free
Version: 2.31.14

Last update of the program in the header:01.06.2015

Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

more screenshots
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Short description:
Offline directory of all countries of the world. Contains basic and detailed information about all countries of the world.

Description:
Offline directory of all countries of the world. Contains basic and detailed information about all countries of the world.
Also contains information about the oceans, seas, all monetary units, types of government, regions, international organizations, languages ​​and much more.
Does not require an internet connection. Easy to handle. It has a search by country names and other criteria.
Suitable for any student as a geographical encyclopedia and for anyone who wants to enrich their knowledge in the field of geography.
Indispensable for tourists and people often traveling abroad.

• The main categories of information:
  • The region in which the country is located;
  • Type of government;
  • The capital of the country;
  • Square;
  • Geographic data;
  • Climate;
  • Population (number, nationality);
  • Religion;
  • Population growth per year;
  • Average life expectancy;
  • Population density;
  • Official and unofficial languages;
  • Currency information;
  • International telephone;
  • International organizations;
  • Political condition;
  • Seas and oceans with which borders;

Developer: Sergey Pavlov
Homepage: http://countries-info.ru *
Google Play Web: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?...y.countriesinfo
Google Play Web (Pro): https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?...untriesinfo.pro

Russian interface: Yes
The program supports installation on SD (OS 2.2+).

Download:
Version: 2.31.14 http: //savagemessiahzine.com/forum/d...tries_Info_2.31.14.apk

Past versions

Post has been editedvadeus - 01.06.15, 13:35
Reason for editing: new version

This is the first version. Stones do not throw much!

Rep: (12)
And why does she need phone calls?

The program does not require any rights, in fact, even the Internet is not needed!

And why does she need phone calls?

You're right! Now I checked it myself! Really requires the right to make calls from the phone. Now we fix.

Post has been editedKillerutm - 17.06.12, 19:51

HTC Desire S all works. Well, I really liked the program, even nothing to add. After the fix, I will reinstall and use it! Yes, and if you also tie the hymns?

Although I checked the prog many, many times and everything seems to be in order, I’ll repeat that this is the first version and may produce errors.

As for the rights to telephone calls, he himself is confused - there is nothing to it in the program code. I sit here google where the cant! :(

I would be very grateful for any criticism!

Posted on 06/17/2012, 20:24:

There was an idea about the hymns, but it would greatly increase the size of the program (several times).

Rep: (1)
I shake. Interesting

Rep: (203)
Nice program. Of the shortcomings, I note that not all states are there (for example, there is no southern Sudan), and in Libya, correct the flag and emblem. And also if you look at images of flags or emblems, then when you rotate the screen, the application freezes.

Thanks for the comments. The program is released a bit ahead of time with the calculation of the correction of errors due to remarks from users. Surely even somewhere there are even grammatical errors for which I apologize. I will fix everything as they become available and additional checks.

Posted on 06/17/2012, 10:13 PM:

In order not to release every day according to the version, I will release a corrected version once a week.

Rep: (18)
small addition to Israel 1-access to the seas (Mediterranean, red, dead) 2-visa regime (Russia, Ukraine-visa-free regime)

Thank! Fix it!

Fixed a bug with the rights. Now the application does not require any rights. Below is a new version. Soon there will be an update on Google Play.
We work further - thank you all!

Version 1.0.1

Attached files

Attached fileCountriesInfo.apk(13.32 MB)

Post has been editedKillerutm - 18.06.12, 00:05
Reason for editing: add version

Rep: (2942)
Ocean: ArcticIn all oceans
Area: 0.0 million km2
Mistake? (Volume - with numbers).

Post has been editedcombat44 - 18.06.12, 02:27

Yes, apparently somewhere wrong. Thank you fix!

Rep: (1246)
On HTC Sensation, the main menu looks like this:
Attached Image

Post has been editedPicnik - 04.10.12, 13:21

By the way, when you first start the application imports the data. This action does not require an Internet connection.
Explain not to be scared.
The application contains a large amount of information that is in the application that you download. When you first start the application copies this information to a separate database from which it is then faster processed, sorted, and read.

Question: How long does the import take? (who noticed)?
The HTC Desire S takes about half a minute (1Gh, 768 MB).

I noticed that the Chinese are not enough.

Noticed! Apparently the new release will be released earlier than expected. I'll fix it today.
Thanks guys!

Rep: (19)
The program is useful and interesting. We will wait for fixes :) Automatically updated through the market?

Rep: (203)
KillerUTM @ 06/18/2012, 11:15*
How long does the import take?

On SGT half a minute, and on SGS2 about a minute.

More Spain by land does not border Morocco, and Lesotho borders South Africa, not Lithuania

Post has been editedVeloster - 18.06.12, 11:20

Indeed, when viewing a country, if you open a flag or emblem, then an error is written when you turn, after returning it switches to the home page. If you can straighten.

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 07/06/19 5:30 PM