> Attention!

We strongly recommend to readRules section "Android - firmware"

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

Sony Ericsson Live with Walkman - Cyanogen Mod Firmware

Rep: (1785)
Sony Ericsson Live with Walkman - Cyanogen Mod Firmware
PictureWT19i, coconut
Description | Discussion пїЅ | FAQ | Purchase пїЅ | Accessories пїЅ | Marriage пїЅ | Firmware (OS 2.3) пїЅ | Firmware (OS 4.0.4) пїЅ | Firmware (OS 4.1+) пїЅ | Firmware (OS 5.0) пїЅ | Cyanogen Mod Firmware пїЅ | MIUI firmware (OS 4.x) пїЅ | Firmware Codename Helen пїЅ | Firmware Real ICS, Real Xperia (OS 4.0.4) пїЅ | Ubuntu Touch Firmware пїЅ | Games пїЅ | Decorations пїЅ | Club owners SE LWW пїЅ | Sony & SE Club пїЅ

Cyanogen Mod - the most popular of custom firmware that combines rich functionality and the latest version of Android.
  • Before asking a question, carefully read theFAQ on SE Live With Walkman, Android OS FAQ, Glossary, Start searching in the subject line! Perhaps many of your questions have already been discussed in this thread, do not clutter it the same type of questions
  • All problems associated with third-party programs and games are discussed in sections.Programs / Games.
  • If a member of the forum gave you good advice, do not put a message with the text "Thank you!" (Similar messages will be removed). Thanks usually expressed by enhancing reputation. If you do not have 15 useful posts, ask the moderator of this through the button "Complaint".
  • Before posting an image, read the topic. Working with Images on the forum
  • All questions to which answers are in the cap threads and issues not related to the theme of the branches will be deleted without warning.

Attention!
All manipulations with the phone you do at your own risk. The authors listed below firmware, as well as the users of this forum will not be liable for any failures in the phone. If you are not sure that they themselves will be able to restore the operability of the smartphone, firmware you absolutely contraindicated!
Drivers and Utilities
Instructions for installing drivers
On Windows XP / Vista
After installing Flashtool (I recommend to install it in the default directory C: \ Flashtool) in the Drivers folder is a file Flashtool-drivers.exe . Install the program to only set by ticks Flashmode drivers and Fastboot drivers . After standing to restart the computer.
On Windows 7
Installation is made similarly to Win XP / Vista, only file Drivers.exe to run in compatibility mode for Windows Vista !
On Windows 8
on Linux
Instructions

Download
Cyanogen Mod 7 (OS 2.3.7)
Cyanogen Mod 9.3 (OS 4.0.4)
Cyanogen Mod 10 (OS 4.1.2)
Original XDA thread
Download | G o o g l e APP lications S + Minimum package GAPPS
What does not work
Bug: Block the person does not work.
Solution: None.

Bug: "Violet" flash.
Solution: Change the white balance setting.
Fixes
List of changes
Previous versions
YouTube ReviewfromRage
Cyanogen Mod 10.1 (OS 4.2.2)
Original XDA thread
List of changes
What does not work
Official listing
Bug: Video recording in 720p.

Cyanogen Mod 10.2 (OS 4.3)
Original XDA thread
List of changes
Getting ROOT
What does not work
Official listing
Bug: Video recording in 720p.

Cyanogen Mod 11 (OS 4.4.4)
Cyanogen Mod 12.1 (OS 5.1.1)
from LegacyXperia
From Shreyas Korgaonkar
Firmware itself, instructions for its installation, screenshots and a list of changes are here (English.).
The method is similar to thatinstalling firmware Resurrection Remix Lollipop.
Cyanogen Mod 13 (OS 6.0)
Assembly based on Cyanogen Mod
Alternative kernel Cyanogen Mod
The archive with the firmware Cyanogen Mod is the core, which runs firmware. For most of its tasks have enough, but if you have enough of its functionality, you can try third-party.

Notifies that the nuclei presented in this section are not always relevant for these firmware, so that performance is not always guaranteed. Use them at your own risk.
For Cyanogen Mod 7
For Cyanogen Mod 9
For Cyanogen Mod 10 / 10.1
For Cyanogen Mod 11
For Cyanogen Mod 12.1
For Cyanogen Mod 13
Governors and I / O Schedulers by maxworks
I / O scheduler (I / O scheduler)byVadim408
Radio modules
Installation via Flashtool

Q: What is the baseband?
A: Baseband = Radio Module

Q: I have official firmware in the .ftf format, can I flash the radio module separately?
A: Yes, look at the manual section

Add-ons for Cyanogen Mod
Topics for Cyanogen Mod
Firmware Cyanogen Mod boasts not only an excellent performance and a huge number of settings, as well as and themes that change almost all system graphics. Simply install the apk theme package and choose the very theme settings. LWW has a screen resolution of 320x480, so it is only suitable Mdpi Topics.
If you want to put HDPI topic
An easier way

Parabellum17 @ 20.12.2012, 17:23*
In bild.prope change value ro.sf.lcd_density = 160 ro.sf.lcd_density = 120, reboot, apply the theme to HDPI, reboot and change back to ro.sf.lcd_density = 160, and reboot again.

It is convenient to do it through build.prop Editor.
Screenshots
Screenshots you can see here .

Please send me all questions and suggestions about the cap.in QMS.

Post has been editedvaalf - 15.07.18, 19:56
Reason for editing: dead link removed

Screenshots

Cyanogen Mod 7<Android 2.3.7>
Attached ImageAttached ImageAttached ImageAttached ImageAttached ImageAttached ImageAttached ImageAttached ImageAttached ImageAttached ImageAttached ImageAttached ImageAttached Image
Cyanogen Mod 9.x<Android 4.0.4>
Attached ImageAttached ImageAttached ImageAttached ImageAttached ImageAttached ImageAttached ImageAttached ImageAttached ImageAttached ImageAttached ImageAttached ImageAttached ImageAttached ImageAttached Image
Cyanogen Mod 10<Android 4.1.2>
Attached ImageAttached ImageAttached ImageAttached ImageAttached ImageAttached ImageAttached ImageAttached ImageAttached ImageAttached ImageAttached ImageAttached ImageAttached ImageAttached ImageAttached ImageAttached ImageAttached Image
Attached Image
Cyanogen Mod 10.1<Android 4.2.2>
Attached ImageAttached ImageAttached ImageAttached ImageAttached ImageAttached ImageAttached ImageAttached ImageAttached ImageAttached ImageAttached ImageAttached ImageAttached ImageAttached ImageAttached ImageAttached ImageAttached ImageAttached ImageAttached ImageAttached Image
Cyanogen Mod 10.2<Android 4.3>
Looks no different from CM10.1, except switch settings and the version of Android: D
Attached ImageAttached ImageAttached Image
Cyanogen Mod 11 <Android 4.4.4>
Attached ImageAttached ImageAttached ImageAttached ImageAttached ImageAttached ImageAttached ImageAttached ImageAttached ImageAttached ImageAttached ImageAttached ImageAttached ImageAttached ImageAttached ImageAttached ImageAttached ImageAttached ImageAttached ImageAttached ImageAttached ImageAttached ImageAttached ImageAttached Image
Cyanogen Mod 13 <Android 6.0>
Attached ImageAttached ImageAttached ImageAttached ImageAttached ImageAttached ImageAttached ImageAttached ImageAttached ImageAttached ImageAttached ImageAttached ImageAttached ImageAttached ImageAttached ImageAttached ImageAttached ImageAttached ImageAttached ImageAttached ImageAttached ImageAttached ImageAttached Image

Post has been editednikitenich - 29.02.16, 18:12

Rep: (104)
Well tell chtoli bugs?
I'm ten times repeatedly asked whether the camera (namely, video recording, CD, photo etc.) work? Nobody knows chtoli?
I just recently drove cyan (penultimate build), everything seems to work (forgot to check the chamber), touch keys other than vibration (although the lights of their work)

I hope at least here I get a plausible answer

Guys, put me alone please the market. A pump 50 then there is no possibility mb = (

Posted 16-06-2012, 16:42:

-DeJaVu- @ 16.06.2012, 17:41*
Well tell chtoli bugs?
I'm ten times repeatedly asked whether the camera (namely, video recording, CD, photo etc.) work? Nobody knows chtoli?
I just recently drove cyan (penultimate build), everything seems to work (forgot to check the chamber), touch keys other than vibration (although the lights of their work)

I hope at least here I get a plausible answer

Camera works. No only panorama.

Rep: (32)
-DeJaVu-,
changelog'i need to read) should work

Rep: (0)
reno96, thank you! so what? STABLE MOD BY RENO96 - it is also necessary to install?

Correct link in the header, which leads to the xda onthis.

Rep: (215)
Hellarazor @ 16.06.2012, 17:42*
so what? STABLE MOD BY RENO96 - it is also necessary to install?

this assembly from me

Hellarazor @ 16.06.2012, 17:42*
reno96, thank you! so what? STABLE MOD BY RENO96 - it is also necessary to install?

This is his assembly cyanogen. I have made an official from FXP to XDA.

Rep: (104)
nikitenich_67_rus @ 16.06.2012, 20:42*
Camera works. No only panorama.

that for panoramic photography? camera for video calls chtoli?

snate @ 16.06.2012, 20:42*
changelog'i need to read) should work

yes I read only all the same need to make the most

it turns out that only the lack of bugs vibration on touch of a button? and more realistically cram ikslaud?
and yet I do not like one drawback - why Cyan no connectivity options to a computer via usb to the multimedia device mode? uncomfortable, and yet have every time in the status bar to poke confirmation

Rep: (18)
The CM9 is different from MiniCMSandwich Lite AOSP?

reno96, it's your improvement cyanogen, or just your firmware?

Rep: (215)
Hellarazor @ 16.06.2012, 17:50*
reno96, it's your improvement cyanogen, or just your firmware?

STABLE MOD BY RENO96 an enhanced cyan 9

-DeJaVu- @ 16.06.2012, 17:48*
that for panoramic photography? camera for video calls chtoli?

This large-format photography. It called Panorama. On a standard sewing called 3de shooting.

Rep: (31)
reno96 firmware on the 125 going to do?

Post has been editednemezidodota - 16.06.12, 17:08

Rep: (764)
LEMON33,
the fact that e is different firmware

Rep: (32)
Installed, it works. Only one problem, after installing xloud hanging on an infinite load. What's wrong

Rep: (31)
Stereo + xLOID + Bravia | DarkNeoR after installing the phone in eternal reboot 125.

Rep: (764)
probably the archive for cyanogen. which is based on port 4 instead of-4

Rep: (27)
reno96, do the assembly on FXP125, ie all the tweaks, etc.
By the way you have in thev5 says that enclosing xperia keyboard .. question - complete with T9 and swipe?
if so, it's super)))

when the version 5?

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 29/02/20, 9:42