> Attention!

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

If you posted a new version of the program, please notify the moderator by clicking the "Complaint" button on your message.

Catalog of Android programs

В® SHARP Launcher | [OEM] desktop from Sharp

Rep: (2219)
SHARP Launcher
PaWill's Mod - the original version of the workonlySharpe.
version: 1.0

Last update of the program in the header:16.06.2012

Tags: llll launcher

Attached Image

For the operation of the program requires root user rights.

Short description:
Ported version for Android 2.x, a resolution of 480 * 800.

Description:
Installing strictly in / system / app and / system / lib.
Bright enough minimalistic launcher. It is based on Flash technology. Compared with the original version of the built-in widgets are removed and changed the wallpaper on popular now from SGS3. If there is a wish to work on a version for other permits, welcome to the QMS.

Developer: Sharp

Russian interface: Yes

Download: version black body
Attached fileupdateSharpLauncherBlack.zip(3.08 MB)

Past versions

Post has been editeddva974 - 10.04.17, 23:52
Reason for editing: Tags

Rep: (25)
not so hot<_<

Rep: (703)
And on the 4.0.4 will go? Thanks in advance.

Rep: (2219)
666teen,
I not tested, but I think that there is no

Rep: (801)
M
Subject restored. To digest added to the digital version.

Rep: (208)
put on 4.0.4 no furychit that is trying to do but to no avail ...

Rep: (1)
I put on 2.3.4-running flipping between unusually vyglyadit.ochen even smart screens

Rep: (523)
PH o2h works. Launcher fast, loose, but no settings.

Rep: (5)
Can you please give instructions on how to install this launcher? Where do I put the META-INF and System folders? Or maybe I need to decompile the stock launcher and replace the corresponding folders / files?

I've got a fully rooted 005SH.

Thanks in advance!

Rep: (5)
I managed to install it! :)
I took the APK from the App folder and ran it. Then manually transferred the .SO file to the / system / lib folder and it worked fine.
However, there are no customization options. I can not even change the number of sheets. It would have been great if the background of the app drwaer was transparent too. Anyway, the good thing is that it is light and swift!

I have no idea what to do with the files in the META-INF folder ...

(* Sorry for the double post but I can not edit my previous post.)

Very nice launcher, it is always like this, but unfortunately I have a screen resolution of 854x480, and the bottom has a black rim, and the application menu because this bit wrong looks and works.

This launcher that frog do? whether there are more screens or video of this launcher? I like the frogovsky.

Rep: (3)
Very good, smart and stylish. while keeping the soft menu button pops up the notification bar (it is very comfortable and certainly better keyboard). Embedded Wallpaper can not but rejoice. Sort the list of applications (their own or in alphabetical order)
BUT do not particularly like what is given 7 desktops and their number can not be changed (I always had three). In the application menu, you can not hide unnecessary / system.

Rep: (15)
PaWill @ 16.6.2012, 12:00*
Download: version black body

It's like o_O?

Post has been editedsuhilya - 21.05.13, 19:35

Rep: (24)
Remove any home wallpaper (including their menu), Chinese language and widget icons, their time is still there. And also tweak the translation in rows Ru string<string name = "app_name">Home screen</ string><string name = "appwidget">Widget</ string

Post has been editedAACC - 03.06.13, 18:07

Rep: (13)
excellent smart launcher), I have to fly 2,3,6), but again as there has already been written earlier, almost no settings that saddens me the screen 480,854 and below the strip, too, it's just a note, in the same black hat and white for some permits)

: Rofl: We met at the Chinese s3 is the same: D

Rep: (24)
Again, smart minimalistic launcher for huawei u8850 flies, but a bit to clean it ...

Post has been editedAACC - 09.07.13, 19:30

Rep: (1500)
Yes, there really launcher, ie. application launching its main site funktsiya.Hotya many LEDs are used to understand a launcher replacement worker stola.Eta same prog reminds propritarnuyu obolochku.No a menu but original and amazing.

Rep: (6)
Alexey0394 @ 21.05.2013, 09:41*
BUT do not particularly like what is given 7 desktops and their number can not be changed (I always had three).

The number of desktops changed by pressing the home button.

Post has been editedgurewich - 11.07.13, 11:53

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 15/10/20, 13:17