3 pagesV  < 1 2 3 > »  

> Choosing a BlackBerry is dedicated ...
dushkin_alex
Message#1
14.06.12, 20:12
really
[offline]

Group: Friendssavagemessiahzine.com
Messages 901
Check in: 04.01.12
Apple iPhone 5s

We thank Sharky with BlackBerrys.ru for providing the material and fellps for negotiations with the distinguished Sharky.

As an introduction

So, you are tired of the phones like everyone else, or something has become lacking in your current smartphone, or you just decided to check what kind of animal it is - BlackBerry. If you have not yet bought and are reading this opus, then you have every chance to either save money or be completely sure that you made the right choice. Both that and other result will be, if not strange, correct.

And it is necessary from the very beginning to understand that the BlackBerry is not a smartphone in the usual sense, but a terminal for accessing BIS / BES services (which will be discussed below) + a telephone. It will only work as stated by the manufacturer, and no more!

Decide what you want

Take a piece of paper or open notepad and break the sheet into two parts. Write to the left what you like on your phone, on the right what you don’t like and want to have. Have written? Wonderful!

Now, in front of each position, prioritize. This is important, it is not very, and it would just be desirable, but not fatal. The same thing in the “bad” column is just inconveniently done, it is not there at all, and this is absolutely the left thing, which is not the place for a smartphone.

Most likely, when you set priorities, a number of positions will move from the right to the left column or vice versa. This is normal, because the first step was spontaneous, your vision is “blurred” by advertising, stamps and hamsterism (collecting everything your hands reach). But the second step made you think - is it all so important to me?

Put the sheet to the side and walk, leave it until the next day. It's time to start the third step. We take and begin to arrange in a different color the frequency of the planned use of a particular function, if possible, scrolling in your head, HOW YOU WILL DO IT AND AS FREQUENTLY. You can even pick up your current phone and present it most vividly. The result will surprise you - it turns out that you will use the power of five to seven functions. The rest will be from idleness when free time appears.

Here you go. Your head has become a little cleaner, your thoughts are clearer - what, why and how important is it for you. That is, what really represents real value.

Paradox

I am more than sure that words like “email” and “organizer management” did not appear in either the left or right column. Funny, yes? You did not even think about it and did not consider it a useful or necessary function in the phone. I think that such words as “convenience of input”, “cross-integration of functions”, “diversity of notifications” will appear far from everyone, if not among the most experienced ones. (retreat - if you have such words yet appeared, then you will most likely buy explosives)

But you are thinking about buying a phone EXACTLY WITH THESE FUNCTIONS. Although most originally wanted an iPhone / Android / Nokia, but with a BlackBerry badge. It is this discrepancy to the desired goal of the selected device and generates a huge pile of primary claims. It doesn’t matter that before that you’ve already gotten a callus on the tongue about the need to connect BlackBerry’s branded services, about the fact that it’s a very convenient mail, about the sound quality, the quality of the keyboard ... sometime / not really wanted to. "

The paradox is that these functions will become your main ones, and over time it will be difficult for you to imagine your life without them. Of course, if you still choose BlackBerry. What I strongly and strongly doubt for the majority of readers, because below I will begin to cut the truth of the uterus, cruel and bloody (oh, how!)

"Enemy" need to know in person

The main mistake of all novice drivers, leading to the first accident, is the constant desire to think for another. How many times have I heard from a sad driver inspecting the front bumper of his car and the rear stranger - "but I thought he would drive in a circle, and he did not go ...". Do not think out anything. You must clearly know everything about the subject of your choice.

1. BlackBerry without connecting branded plans is just an expensive, high-quality TELEPHONE (from the word to call). Calls, SMS, organizer. Excellent sound quality, ease of working with the organizer, notifications, which can not boast of any of the current devices on the market. EVERYTHING! Take it as a fact. Attempting to force him to do something else (go online, download mail, start ICQ) will not give any quality result, but will only give rise to some frustration. But if you need a stylish phone, with good sound and the price does not scare you - this is your choice.

Multimedia will be a bonus. Let's say the same podcasts and audiobooks. Useless camera, but it is. Don't bet on it. Do not think out!

Yes, and also to write calls in the background this device is not able and will not learn.

Remember, at the very beginning, I suggested that you fill out a leaf? Check your priorities.

2. You have connected BIS. What will it give you? E-mail, social networks, instant messengers of all stripes (text !!!), browser, news feeds, exchange rates, weather, podcasts, online navigation in Europe / America, maps. EVERYTHING. Point. And again - do not think out anything (for example, about VoIP and voice Skype). It is what it is. The rest, if it will be - a bonus that you did not count on.

3. You have connected BES and in your company / you personally have a BES server. This is full power. Combine items 1 and 2. Now we’ll add: access to the intranet, synchronization of calendars, contacts, tasks, notes with your server, the ability to do a lot of things with your phone remotely from the BES server (I will not write if this option is interesting - you will find information on BES server).

Everything. Everything. And once again - EVERYTHING! Do not count on the rest. The only thing you should read before moving on with a puzzled face and the question on it "yes it is any phone can" refer to this article:

http://www.blackberrys.ru/forum/topic/8358/

... and you will understand that no telephone can work this way EXACTLY so on the Internet and even for such ridiculous money.

Forget everything you knew before

BlackBerry is a very unusual phone. With a stern disposition, asceticism and absolute dissimilarity to everything else. Drop your ideas about how the device MUST be, which are not really YOUR, but driven into your head by other companies, or based on your previous experience.

Accept one more statement, as a fact - functions, UI were not made as if from a ceiling. Everything has a certain meaning and a developed model of behavior. Try to penetrate into the logic of this device and life will become "raspberry melting in your mouth" ©. But the more you try to impose someone else’s style of work on this device, the more you will have discomfort from the fact that he cannot do something. It is better to take the time to understand it.

I will help you, I will give starting points:

+ BlackBerry is primarily text, a lot of text, text for any reason. Not a voice, not a photo, but a text. Your main means of communication will be e-mail, social networks and instant messenger.
+ BlackBerry is an organizer that is really possible to lead. Do not be lazy and read the documentation. The seeming simplicity hides the most convenient functions, without which then it is difficult to live.
+ Even the style of behavior will require a slightly different one. You begin to take seriously the workflow and storage of any information. The phrases "well, I will write all this to you in a letter" or "I understood everything, but write me a letter better" will begin to enter your life as soon as you realize that it is more productive to work this way.
+ You will change your view on the former "value" of SMS and will increasingly pay attention to e-mail

This is not a means of entertainment. This is a serious tool for the job. Start with this.

The only disadvantage of this tool is the absence of __ VoIP telephony. Surrogates are available, but it can be said that they are not.

Are you still here ?!

I tried so hard to dissuade you from mindless purchase, and are you still reading ?! Good. I will call you briefly pros and cons, and you will reconsider the leaflet that you filled out at the beginning and then you will make a decision.

PROS:

+ Great phone. The quality of reception / transmission of sound and signal reception.
+ Excellent speakerphone. You want a conference, you want in a car without a headset ... The best there is.
+ High speed UI. Get used to it and other devices will seem like wild brakes to you.
+ Unique networking mechanism (BIS / BES)
+ The best organizer on the market
+ Work with mail (up to 10 boxes on the device, with tricks can be obtained more)
+ Notification systems such that you will not find on any smartphone
+ All applications are interconnected whenever possible, including third-party applications.
+ Excellent, if not the best screens for smartphones of its class (I'm talking about top models)
+ Keyboard ... extremely convenient for working with text
+ Always online mode for applications using BIS / BES connection

MINUSES:

+ For normal work in the Internet it is necessary to connect BIS / BES
+ No navigation in the Russian Federation
+ No VoIP (consider that there is not, because what is - not functional)
+ There is no voice Skype (consider that there is not, because how to speak in the "radio" mode - yesterday's century)
+ No call recording
+ BIS / BES Internet can not be used except on the smartphone. Connect the laptop will not succeed
+ Third-party software in Russian is virtually absent (all from Russian in RIM)
+ Yandex.cards do not work via BIS / BES
+ The most delicious (PIM synchronization with MS Exchange, intranet access) only for BES users.

Summary

+ Do not think out better find out "there is no"
+ Something will have to sacrifice, but to get something in return. Evaluate in advance.
+ (crazy, but true) There is a desire to change your life, to become more organized - take a chance, and try. I manage it.

If my article has helped you not to buy explosives, but to make a choice in favor of another apparatus is good! You have not spent your time, nerves and money.

And if you are entrenched in this desire, then ... also good! You are now doing it consciously, not spontaneously. So you are ready to try something new. And if it still “rolls” to you, then I will also be just glad.

Post has been editedjunoreaktor - 24.08.15, 13:28
Herlopandris
Message#22
22.02.13, 19:18
Local
[offline]

Messages 173
Check in: 13.07.08
Blackberry keyone

1- Yes, only on a smartphone, this is the policy of BIS (when you connect an enc, the operator downloads servicbooks to your smartphone, so they limit traffic so that it does not go beyond the limits of the phone)
2- In general, as the cards are forced to work, but as far as I know, they work crookedly))

--------------------
Blackberry K1 + Nokia E72
konovalovrg
Message#23
13.11.13, 09:03
connectid
[offline]

Messages 895
Check in: 24.09.07
Huawei P20 Emily-L29

The only thing you should read before moving on with a puzzled face and the question on it "yes it is any phone can" refer to this article:http: //www.blackberr ...? showtopic = 8358

Broken link, I wanted to read, but it:
400 Bad Request

--------------------
During the day, even the sun sets, and you still dare to complain about the battery in your smartphone?
Ericsson 688->Ericsson R320->Nokia 3310->Nokia 3510->Nokia 6510->Nokia 6021->Nokia E65->HTC Touch->Nokia N79->Nokia 5530->Nokia E72->Nexus->SGS III->Nokia Lumia 830->SGN 3->SGS 6->BB Priv->SGN 5->SGS 6Edge->Huawei P20.
AggroShkolyar
Message#24
22.09.14, 06:09
Local
[offline]

Messages 162
Check in: 09.05.11
LG V30

Chet interested me Blackberry and there were questions.
In the new models, BIS should be connected separately or can everyone use it at a simple rate?
In general, is it worth it right now to take Blackberry? Suddenly they will be bent after six months and all support will cease.
4sfastball
Message#25
22.09.14, 10:35
Old resident
[offline]

Messages 812
Check in: 17.04.12
Blackberry playbook

AggroShkolyar @ 09/22/2014, 05:09*
In the new models, BIS should be connected separately or can everyone use it at a simple rate?

New BIS models are not needed

AggroShkolyar @ 09/22/2014, 05:09*
Suddenly they will be bent after six months and all support will cease.

what then? Do you read the news at least?
AggroShkolyar
Message#26
22.09.14, 10:46
Local
[offline]

Messages 162
LG V30

* 4sfastball
I read:
Blackberry is desperately fighting for life!

Blackberry is desperately fighting for life!
The sad news came the other day, the Blackberry company announced the return to the world market of its once successful, but already elderly, smartphone Bold 9900! This model at one time was the most successful Blackberry smartphone for all the times of the company, but in the yard 2014, the year and the pace of technology development can not be kept!
4sfastball
Message#27
22.09.14, 11:15
Old resident
[offline]

Messages 812
Blackberry playbook

AggroShkolyar
Message#28
22.09.14, 13:30
Local
[offline]

Messages 162
LG V30

* 4sfastball
Hmm ... there seems to be some kind of encouragement, but I don’t really like this association with Amazon. And even then, no matter how I stumble upon the news about Blackberry, so there they bury her all the time.
4sfastball
Message#29
22.09.14, 16:20
Old resident
[offline]

Messages 812
Blackberry playbook

AggroShkolyar @ 09/22/2014, 12:30*
Hmm ... there seems to be some kind of encouragement, but I don’t really like this association with Amazon. And even then, no matter how I stumble upon the news about Blackberry, so there they bury her all the time.

Apparently not reading there: D

but I don’t like the bb chanting at all, so I’m sitting on the classics

Post has been edited4sfastball - 22.09.14, 16:20
AggroShkolyar
Message#30
24.09.14, 04:59
Local
[offline]

Messages 162
LG V30

And what about Q10, is the SQN100-1,2,4 version much worse than the SQN100-3? I understand that if LTE is not needed, then the main thing on SQN100-2 is not to run into?

Post has been editedAggroShkolyar - 24.09.14, 05:07
4sfastball
Message#31
24.09.14, 08:57
Old resident
[offline]

Messages 812
Blackberry playbook

on this topic is better to continue hereBlackBerry Q10 - Discussion ;)
Tymnev
Message#32
25.09.14, 07:40
Old resident
[offline]

Messages 1214
Check in: 21.11.11
Blackberry passport

And what about Q10, is the SQN100-1,2,4 version much worse than the SQN100-3? I understand that if LTE is not needed, then the main thing on SQN100-2 is not to run into?

not so you understood, I use for a long time 100-2 and any problems ....
Wedel
Message#33
18.09.15, 16:34
Guru
[offline]

Messages 3972
Check in: 04.04.06

Che Dushkin completely disappeared ...
jackpot
Message#34
19.07.16, 16:26
a guest
[offline]

Group: Users
Messages 4
Check in: 27.03.13

Good day everyone! The blackberry user from model 6130 and Q10. I’ll write shortly. The most interesting of all blackberries is 7290, then it was something in standby mode for 20 days. This is a complete disappointment, developers need to fill their hands, fuck the Palm firmware. purchase think this phone again!
mayupov
Message#35
22.01.17, 17:50
Local
[offline]

Messages 228
Check in: 21.01.11
Xiaomi Mi Max Standard

The second Nokia E72 is dead. Began to look towards the blackberry.
The highlights of the phone found out. Now I'm trying to choose. I think to take bu on ebay or ali
Which of these models is preferable to the Bold 9900 - Q10 - Classic (expensive for me)
Need a workhorse for calls with ytsuken. Occasionally, the camera and the Internet (search for articles with photos). Very rarely navigation or mail. For this, there is Mi Max.
The main thing is good reception, convenient buttons (reception-release is better than hard), good autonomy when disconnecting everything and everything, the network is only 2g (the ability to switch). Quick access to bluetooth, preferably 1 button. Well, everyone has a set of contacts from the desktop.
nedvorowoy
Message#36
13.02.17, 13:10
Wheels are our friends
[offline]

Group: Curators
Messages 1117
Check in: 18.02.14
Blackberry passport

* mayupov, Classic used for 10khappenin adequate condition. Since China can be refarb with indefinite life

Post has been editednedvorowoy - 13.02.17, 13:11

--------------------
A50 M65 CX752
K790i W980i Arc S
1280 2710NE E72
shrv
Message#37
18.06.17, 19:33
Old resident
[offline]

Messages 730
Check in: 21.11.07
Fujitsu-Siemens Loox N520

Interestingly, and now in our networks, such as a miracleBlackberry 7730, or others from this series, will work? 2g like still plowing)

Post has been editedshrv - 18.06.17, 19:34

--------------------
SGN GT-N7000 4.1.2 XXLSZ German with CU; Fujitsu F-06E (NTT Docomo Arrows NX), 4.2.2 V17R45B with J-phone;BlackBerry Priv STV100-4
VGNRSNV
Message#38
20.06.17, 17:22
Novice
[offline]

Group: Active users
Messages 33
Check in: 31.10.09
Sony Ericsson K750i

Can anyone recommend proven stores to buy a blackberry bold?
Gerbarius
Message#39
24.10.17, 12:41
Local
[offline]

Messages 214
Check in: 07.01.17
Motorola Moto G (2nd Gen)

+ Great phone. The quality of reception / transmission of sound and signal reception.

Compare BlackBerry Bold 9900 with iPad, Philips and Motorola G (2Gen.)
Advantages in the quality of signal reception and Wi-Fi not found.
And as the interlocutor's audibility and voice transmission, the Motorola G (2Gen.) XT1068 wins.
WOLF_UAR
Message#40
26.11.18, 16:52
a guest
[offline]

Group: Users
Messages 6
Check in: 26.11.18

Hello, I bought in the online store 9900 bold, I can not set up a mobile Internet, write the connection is not provided by the current ticket plan. I was in the center of service for Kyivstar subscribers, we were upset for half a day, nothing happened, they told a bad phone. What to do? Help.
Black_Velvet
Message#41
27.11.18, 03:16
Veteran
[offline]

Messages 1618
Check in: 18.02.12

* WOLF_UAR,the site has a theme for 9900. But in general, service books should be set :)

--------------------
Moto x4
BlackBerry 9360, Nokia 6630,Meizu m6, Nokia Lumia 730, Blackberry 9900, Blackberry 8900,Blackberry playbook, Google nexus 7, LG P970, Samsung GT-S5660other...

3 pagesV  < 1 2 3 > » 

mobile version    Now: 04/30/19 12:51