> Attention!

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

If you posted a new version of the program, please notify the moderator by clicking the "Complaint" button on your message.

30 pagesV  « < 28 29 30 »  

> Trackchecker | [IPhone] [dev] The application for tracking shipments.
BiOM
Message#1
14.06.12, 11:16
iOS Developer
[online]

Group: Developers
Messages 404
Check in: 18.11.07
Apple iPhone X

TrackChecker download

version: 1.16

Last update of the program in the header:07.11.2017

Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Attached Image
Attached Image

Short description:
package tracking application.

Description:
I am glad to present to your attention TrackChecker for iOS.

TrackChecker is designed for easy tracking of registered mailings and keeping an archive of all your purchases.

The application uses the base of the services of the desktop version of TrackChecker, which allows you to track your parcels in more than 600 mail services.

Key features of TrackChecker for iOS:
- unlimited number of tracks to be checked;
- grouping tracks;
- automatic periodic check of your tracks;
- tracking parcels in several mail services at once;
- the application works on both the iPhone and iPad;
- convenient addition and storage of your track codes;
- the ability to add photos to each track;
- automatic detection of the sender's service by the entered track code;
- support for entering information using a barcode scanner;
- the ability to input the track through the recognition of QR-code desktop or android versions of the application;
- counting the number of days "on the road" and color lights depending on the period;
- grouping shipments into several categories: “Purchased”, “On the Way”, “Received”;
- support for more than 600 mail services (Russia, Ukraine, Belarus, Moldova, Kazakhstan, China, Hong Kong, Korea and many others);
- save the full history of the passage of tracks;
- integration with the language service for translating status text;
- the ability to manually create and edit statuses;
- multilingual interface (Russian, English, Spanish, Arabic and Hebrew, and many others);
- customizable reminders to check;
- backup and synchronization between iOS-devices via Dropbox;
- import and export data with the PC version of TrackChecker

System requirements:
- iPhone 4s or newer;
- iPad 3 or newer;
- iOS 9.0 or later

A brief video review of the main features of the application:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UyrISorb2i8

Homepage: TrackChecker [iOS]
Forum dedicated to PC-, Android- and iOS-versions of Trackchecker: TrackChecker Forum
iTunes Store: http://itunes.apple.com/ru/app/trackchecker./id576182327

Download:

Post has been editedBiOM - 08.11.17, 15:29
BiOM
Message#582
11.10.17, 09:00
iOS Developer
[online]

Messages 404
Apple iPhone X

AlexP84 @ 10.10.17, 13:50*
Good day. Dropbox sync does not work.

I have a hunch ... A new synchronization scheme is built on the labels of the date the file was last modified.
The application reads from Dropbox the date of the change of the data file stored there.
If the data file in the cloud is fresher than local, the data file is loaded and it replaces the local one.
But....
By default, the application after the start starts checking the tracks, and saves the date of the last check.
That is, when you launched the application on device 1, the track check started and after that you saved the database to the cloud.
After that, you launched the application on device 2 - the test started, the date of the local file change was updated, and therefore it turned out to be fresher than the file in the cloud. Therefore, the synchronization logic considered that it should not be replaced.

While the output is as follows:
- or disable the auto check function in the settings when you start the application and start checking the tracks manually (by dragging down the list of tracks in the main application window)
- either we run the application on both devices, wait for the end of the start-up check and then save the base on device 1, and then restore it on device 2.

I will try to solve this problem in the next version of the application.

Post has been editedBiOM - 11.10.17, 09:02
AlexP84
Message#583
11.10.17, 11:22
Visitor
[offline]

Group: Active users
Messages 17
Check in: 23.05.13

BiOM @ 10/11/17, 09:00*
- or disable the auto check function in the settings when you start the application and start checking the tracks manually (by dragging down the list of tracks in the main application window)
- either we run the application on both devices, wait for the end of the start-up check and then save the base on device 1, and then restore it on device 2.

Yes, it works that way. On the phone turned off the automatic check. Now, after another check on the tablet and creating a backup copy in it, everything is remarkably restored on the phone. Thank.
lewys
Message#584
12.10.17, 18:33
Local
[offline]

Group: Friendssavagemessiahzine.com
Messages 318
Check in: 14.01.07
Apple iPhone 7 Plus

There is a problem with US delivery services, for example, UPS confuses m / d. I add the tracking number that was sent on 12/10 (October 12), and in the program it is displayed as 10 Dec 2017.

Post has been editedlewys - 12.10.17, 18:34
BiOM
Message#585
12.10.17, 18:52
iOS Developer
[online]

Messages 404
Apple iPhone X

Lewys @ 10/12/17, 17:33*
There is a problem with the US delivery services

Collided. There is a big suspicion that they change the format depending on the user's IP. Accordingly, the universal mask does not come out. What will work correctly for users from one region will be incorrectly interpreted by others ...
lewys
Message#586
12.10.17, 20:43
Local
[offline]

Messages 318
Apple iPhone 7 Plus

BiOM @ 10/12/17, 17:52*
What will work correctly for users from one region will be incorrectly interpreted by others ...

And you can not add a check on the regional settings of the device?

P.S. As for the format, I'm not sure, since I have an Israeli IP, and here the date format is the same as in Russia.

Post has been editedlewys - 12.10.17, 20:44
Rubiks
Message#587
18.10.17, 21:00
Local
[offline]

Messages 111
Check in: 17.01.10

I will try to solve this problem in the next version of the application.

v 1.15 build 11880 - very fast save / restore!
New algorithm?
BiOM
Message#588
07.11.17, 17:17
iOS Developer
[online]

Messages 404
Apple iPhone X

So it's time to make an announcement for the next version, which will be available the other day.
From the new:
- made a "facelift" interface. Now TrackChecker looks like a modern application, not an alien from the past :)
- the application is fully operational on iPhone X
- added showing the track in the form of a bar code, to be able to scan it directly from the phone screen
- added comment field to track data
- Improved data import / export for data exchange with the desktop version of TrackChecker
- fixed data recovery from Dropbox

Right now, the new interface can be estimated by screenshots in the topic header.
lewys
Message#589
07.11.17, 19:57
Local
[offline]

Messages 318
Apple iPhone 7 Plus

BiOM @ 07.11.17, 16:17*
So it's time to make an announcement for the next version, which will be available the other day.

Great news! And for poppy application is not planned?
Nadgoob
Message#590
15.12.17, 11:11
a guest
[offline]

Group: Users
Messages 2
Check in: 01.12.12

Hello! I can not add tracks from the PC version on IOS. I tried to export the tracks to csv and xml, throw them into the dropbox root, and into the TrackChecker folder, on the phone, when I try to import, it says that the database is updated, but the tracks are not added. Automatic checks turned off everything - it did not help. Who then managed to synchronize all the tracks from the PC version?
vanyasvl
Message#591
27.12.17, 16:00
Local
[offline]

Messages 100
Check in: 10.11.10
Motorola Defy +

And what is the setting "Remote Editing"?
Rubiks
Message#592
08.07.18, 19:05
Local
[offline]

Messages 111
Check in: 17.01.10

BiOM,
Remind me what does setting / unchecking the "Preprocess image" checkbox mean?
Kirill Limping
Message#593
24.04.19, 13:05
Old resident
[offline]

Messages 988
Check in: 07.02.06
Xiaomi Redmi Note 6 Pro 4/64

Tell me, does not synchronization via Dropbox work yet? Only backup->restore? I see that after restore on the second device, the data that was only on it is lost. It turns out one-way data exchange.

--------------------
iphone6s10.3.3 Jailbreak | XiaomiRedmi Note 6 Pro10.0.4.0.OEKMIFH | XiaomiRedmi 4| Blackberry Q10 | | iPad Pro 9.7 | iPad Mini 39.3.3. Jailbreak|
lewys
Message#594
27.04.19, 09:37
Local
[offline]

Messages 318
Apple iPhone 7 Plus

Royal Mail is not working

30 pagesV  « < 28 29 30 » 

mobile version    Now: 04/30/19, 19:31