> Attention!

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

If you posted a new version of the program, please notify the moderator by clicking the "Complaint" button on your message.

30 pagesV  < 1 2 3 4 5 6 > »  

> Trackchecker | [IPhone] [dev] The application for tracking shipments.
BiOM
Message#1
14.06.12, 11:16
iOS Developer
[offline]

Group: Developers
Messages 404
Check in: 18.11.07
Apple iPhone X

TrackChecker download

version: 1.16

Last update of the program in the header:07.11.2017

Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Attached Image
Attached Image

Short description:
package tracking application.

Description:
I am glad to present to your attention TrackChecker for iOS.

TrackChecker is designed for easy tracking of registered mailings and keeping an archive of all your purchases.

The application uses the base of the services of the desktop version of TrackChecker, which allows you to track your parcels in more than 600 mail services.

Key features of TrackChecker for iOS:
- unlimited number of tracks to be checked;
- grouping tracks;
- automatic periodic check of your tracks;
- tracking parcels in several mail services at once;
- the application works on both the iPhone and iPad;
- convenient addition and storage of your track codes;
- the ability to add photos to each track;
- automatic detection of the sender's service by the entered track code;
- support for entering information using a barcode scanner;
- the ability to input the track through the recognition of QR-code desktop or android versions of the application;
- counting the number of days "on the road" and color lights depending on the period;
- grouping shipments into several categories: “Purchased”, “On the Way”, “Received”;
- support for more than 600 mail services (Russia, Ukraine, Belarus, Moldova, Kazakhstan, China, Hong Kong, Korea and many others);
- save the full history of the passage of tracks;
- integration with the language service for translating status text;
- the ability to manually create and edit statuses;
- multilingual interface (Russian, English, Spanish, Arabic and Hebrew, and many others);
- customizable reminders to check;
- backup and synchronization between iOS-devices via Dropbox;
- import and export data with the PC version of TrackChecker

System requirements:
- iPhone 4s or newer;
- iPad 3 or newer;
- iOS 9.0 or later

A brief video review of the main features of the application:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UyrISorb2i8

Homepage: TrackChecker [iOS]
Forum dedicated to PC-, Android- and iOS-versions of Trackchecker: TrackChecker Forum
iTunes Store: http://itunes.apple.com/ru/app/trackchecker./id576182327

Download:

Post has been editedBiOM - 08.11.17, 15:29
BiOM
Message#22
29.08.12, 15:17
iOS Developer
[offline]

Messages 404
Apple iPhone X

Dr.Goodwin,In general, for everything to be beautiful, PostTracker should also be translated into the engine that is used in TrackChecker. But here the question already arises of whether to support two identical applications :) In general, the fate of PostTrackera is still in the air, and I recommend all its users to move to TrackChecker. In the near future I do not plan any updates of PostTracker.
anikiev_as
Message#23
31.08.12, 12:19
Novice
[offline]

Group: Active users
Messages 47
Check in: 29.04.10
Apple iPhone 5

Tell me why in the application when checking the status of the shipment, when there was no import yet, it is written in English and not in Russian native language! that is, for example, there was an export, and the status in English is written! That would be in Russian, it would be great!
BiOM
Message#24
31.08.12, 12:47
iOS Developer
[offline]

Messages 404
Apple iPhone X

anikiev_as,All data Trackchecker takes directly from the servers of the respective postal services. Therefore, the text of the event is exactly what is written in the original source. But in Trackchecker there is the possibility of translating the text of the event. To do this, just poke into the desired event and from the pop-up menu that appears, select “Translate”
anikiev_as
Message#25
31.08.12, 13:17
Novice
[offline]

Messages 47
Apple iPhone 5

Thank! did not know what can be translated!
but it would be much more convenient if there was a translation right away! in another famous application just like that! and since I like your application, and I see that it is developing, and even more so for free: happy :, I would not like to get away from the clutches of this application: P then if there is such an opportunity in the future, it would be great! Thanks you!
anikiev_as
Message#26
31.08.12, 17:10
Novice
[offline]

Messages 47
Apple iPhone 5

went to the app! and I have all my track numbers gone: (((
There were a lot of them ... and now to re-score everything? why are they missing? (((
BiOM
Message#27
31.08.12, 17:28
iOS Developer
[offline]

Messages 404
Apple iPhone X

anikiev_as,Received from several users reports of a similar problem.
I myself very actively use my application and try to make it as good as possible.
Unfortunately, I could not reproduce this problem and I can’t say anything about the reasons for it.
To avoid such problems, I recommend using the Dropbox backup function built into the application (Menu->Sync and Reserve.)
If you can, try to recall your actions in more detail and send me an email at [email protected].
anikiev_as
Message#28
31.08.12, 17:49
Novice
[offline]

Messages 47
Apple iPhone 5

and then spam will not be sent to the mail!? if you make a backup !?
Well, in detail - I just periodically go to the application to check the status of shipments! once I went to leave a second review in appstore (I left it before, I decided to leave it again and increase the rating). duck, so I once again went in and it became empty: (and all the settings became standard, which were from the very beginning! By the way, maybe this is because I added Russian mail to permanent services? A few hours before the reset, I added this service by default! Sorry that I did not write to the mail, there is no possibility yet to write from the mail!
Thanks for the timely response! we will wait for improvements :)
BiOM
Message#29
31.08.12, 18:00
iOS Developer
[offline]

Messages 404
Apple iPhone X

anikiev_as,Spam will not crumble. Dropbox office is serious. Therefore, it was chosen as a backup storage.
With tracks, the situation is, of course, very unpleasant. Today, I’m shaking up the code to find possible problem areas.
Cranck888
Message#30
01.09.12, 12:08
Local
[offline]

Group: Friendssavagemessiahzine.com
Messages 179
Check in: 25.01.12
Apple iPhone X

Something and there is no update in the App Store ... Maybe put a new version in the header?
BiOM
Message#31
01.09.12, 18:57
iOS Developer
[offline]

Messages 404
Apple iPhone X

Cranck888Unfortunately, it’s impossible to predict how much time Apple spends approving an application. Recently, this period was about a week, and it is on this basis that I promised to release the application.

Post has been editedBiOM - 01.09.12, 18:57
BiOM
Message#32
02.09.12, 01:19
iOS Developer
[offline]

Messages 404
Apple iPhone X

Just received a notification from Apple: The new version of TrackChecker is available in the AppStore.
Major changes:
- Mail of Russia again earned (broke due to changes on the PR website)
- fixes in the interface
- time record of the event (tested, must be enabled in the settings)
- correction of errors seen in the latest version.

A small announcement: we are working on adapting TrackChecker for iPad.
vitaliy4
Message#33
02.09.12, 12:05
Guru
[offline]

Messages 4351
Check in: 01.10.05
Apple iPhone Xs

BiOM,
Thanks for the update. Russian Post has earned and other errors are fixed.

--------------------
Apple iPad Air 2 64Gb
vt007
Message#34
02.09.12, 12:07
Local
[offline]

Messages 370
Check in: 28.03.06
Essential Phone

BiOMSpecial thanks for "recording the event time": thank_you:
anikiev_as
Message#35
02.09.12, 18:56
Novice
[offline]

Messages 47
Apple iPhone 5

Thank you BIG! Now everything works fine and I like everything! I am pleased and very happy! : happy: now you can remove the app with peace of mind!
I hope soon the application interface will look even better and more beautiful;)
Cranck888
Message#36
02.09.12, 19:15
Local
[offline]

Messages 179
Apple iPhone X

But for some reason I don’t see some tracks from China, the postal service is China (2pcs) and Russia. On the Russian Post site, there is no information on them either, but on the post tracker site, they flew from China to the country of destination on August 20-21.
anikiev_as
Message#37
02.09.12, 19:22
Novice
[offline]

Messages 47
Apple iPhone 5

I noticed a small bug - in one track number 2 times about the import graph was duplicated, at different times (in the sense, the import status was updated again in an hour), although the import is reflected once in the BB. thank
BiOM
Message#38
02.09.12, 19:41
iOS Developer
[offline]

Messages 404
Apple iPhone X

Cranck888 @ 09/02/2012, 19:15*
But for some reason I don’t see some tracks from China, the postal service is China (2pcs) and Russia.

On the website of the post office of China used captcha. To bypass it, a character recognition module is built into the application. Recognition accuracy - 60-70%. Therefore, in order to receive data from the post office of China, sometimes 2-3 checks are performed.

I noticed a small bug - in one track number 2 times about the import graph was duplicated, at different times (in the sense, the import status was updated again in an hour), although the import is reflected once in the BB. thank

Please send information about the problem track to email [email protected]. I will sort this out. You can send directly from the application. Having used the menu on the screen to view information on the track.
Cranck888
Message#39
02.09.12, 20:25
Local
[offline]

Messages 179
Apple iPhone X

BiOM @ 09/02/2012, 20:41*
On the website of the post office of China used captcha. To bypass it, a character recognition module is built into the application. Recognition accuracy - 60-70%. Therefore, in order to receive data from the post office of China, sometimes 2-3 checks are performed.

Now I see! Thank you!
Grandag
Message#40
03.09.12, 14:43
Old resident
[offline]

Messages 738
Check in: 01.01.11
Xiaomi Mi Max 2 4/64

BiOM @ 09/02/2012, 20:41*
On the website of the post office of China used captcha. To bypass it, a character recognition module is built into the application. Recognition accuracy - 60-70%.

It is strange that so little. If Denis shared the algorithm (actually, which I gave him), then there the recognition probability tends to 100% (the Chinese have a rather weak captcha). In any case, for 1000 random test pictures received from the service of Chinese mail, all 1000 were recognized correctly. Although there are a couple of characters that differ in one pixel, they are usually guessed correctly.

The problem with the "non-receipt" of statuses from the Chinese mail is rather in the website of the Chinese mail, which in my memory never shone with excellent online.

Post has been editedGrandag - 03.09.12, 14:47
BiOM
Message#41
03.09.12, 21:53
iOS Developer
[offline]

Messages 404
Apple iPhone X

Grandag,As for the stability of the Chinese site, this is correctly noticed :)
And about the recognition - I actually have an honest mini-OCR embedded. More universally, although it is less sharpened precisely under the captcha of China mail. Therefore, the percentage of recognition is lower.

30 pagesV  < 1 2 3 4 5 6 > » 

mobile version    Now: 04.29.19, 07:15