MIUI [ 151 ] ** [20,6%]
I want to AOSP [ 151 ] ** [20,6%]
Total votes: 733

Rep: (71)
Meizu MX - Firmware
PictureM030, M031, M032
Description | Discussion пїЅ | Purchase пїЅ | Accessories пїЅ | Firmware пїЅ

Important information
Last Russian zip firmware -flyme 2.5 on the basis of Android 4.1.1.
Last Russian bin firmware -flyme 2.5.3 on the basis of Android 4.1.1.

First, determine what your phone. There are two versions of the MX:
1. Meizu MX CN (Chinese version) - closed bootloader (only official firmware .bin format), languages: Chinese, English, Russian (since Flyme 2). The serial number of the form: MX1C.
2. Meizu MX HK (Hong Kong version / Russian version) - Open bootloader (it is possible to flash the modified firmware including a root-access), as well stitched Chinese firmware .bin, languages: Chinese, English. The serial number of the form: MX1H

Instructions on firmware
1. Download the firmware file update.bin (or update.zip depending on the version of MX) to your phone in USB-drive mode (the root directory)
2. Turn off the phone and when the hold both buttons "On" + "Volume up" a few seconds
3. Mark, if necessary, the option "Clear Data simultaneously" (Note: Enabling this option will erase all data from your smartphone) and click on the screen button "Upgrade"
4. Wait until the flash is complete (the phone will reboot automatically).

Official firmware Meizu MX

http://mymeizu.ru/faq/software_mx/

Note: any problems using Chinese firmware on Hong Kong devices have been detected.
The program for unpacking .bin firmware

Modem firmware Meizu MX

Unofficial MIUI firmware
Installation recovery
Russified firmware fromDed_Otmorozok

To enter the MIUI rekaveri need to press the volume button "up" during the MEIZU logo.
Navigating rekaveri happens volume buttons and a home.

Instructions
Firmware modifications

Backup firmware Flyme

Getting root
For Flyme 1.7 HK http://yadi.sk/d/5FVZH9AM1l-LG
For Flyme 2.1 HK / CN and above -Meizu MX - Firmware

A simple way to firmware rollback

Brick restoration

K
There is no curator in the subject. For filling caps, please contactmoderatorssection through a buttonPictureunder the messages to which you want to add links.

Post has been editedolegusss - 09.09.16, 23:39
Reason for editing: Clean topic

No Russian version, there are international, it will be sold everywhere. Just the first to be sold in Hong Kong.
And yes, on the phone with open Bout can sew and Chinese firmware bin.

Post has been editedcommunyaka - 12.06.12, 08:34

Rep: (53)
communyaka @ 12.06.2012, 09:30*
No Russian version, there are international, it will be sold everywhere. Just the first to be sold in Hong Kong.

Nowhere, except Russia, the MX will not be sold. At the organization of official sales, the entire initiative came only from the Russian partners. Meizu enough domestic market. This I'm telling you))
A Russian firmware you are in Hong Kong MX proshesh not because the firmware of files that are not present))
So as long as the free access will not Russian firmware, which easily can be sewn in Hong Kong MX - this division is appropriate.

communyaka @ 12.06.2012, 09:30*
And yes, on the phone with open Bout can sew and Chinese firmware bin.

Meizu M9 open Booth (PCT Party is such), when the firmware .bin file it prevraschetsya in ordinary Chinese closed-Booth.
The MX is fixed ???

andreym1 @ 13-06-2012, 00:11*
A Russian firmware you are in Hong Kong MX proshesh not because the firmware of files that do not have

It's got to do with? You can always remove the dump with Russian phone, just not very general, then it should be.
Russian firmware will not appear separately, just in the Russian language will be shown in the off firmware.

andreym1 @ 13-06-2012, 00:11*
The MX is fixed ???

Sews everything is OK.

communyaka,
ie, you ask him to bean, and then again successfully flashed ziipom ???

Rep: (15)
andreym1 @ 13-06-2012, 16:59*
ie, you ask him to bean, and then again successfully flashed ziipom ???

I did so. No problems.

Ok, the information added in the cap ...
For all time of existence of the M9 with him one of the enthusiasts dump and not merged.

Huge request to the happy owners of the PCT option meizu mx - at the root of the memory card is the file update.zip. I feel fit this file and to the Hong Kong version. Put if not difficult. On the official forum moderators remove such requests.

In Chinese there is still online media library with charts and hemorrhoids with accounts, a standard way to add can not be any other than Flyme.

Rep: (0)
I apologize in advance for possibly dumb questions.
The Chinese version can be any way to put the Russian language? Or is it possible only in the CC version?

Alvel007,
Russian language in the menus and native applications, it is impossible in any way. For everything else, use the morelocale

Rep: (101)
But somebody put ICS beta?

Snakerwill @ 22.06.2012, 00:45*
But somebody put ICS beta?

I put. I even liked it more than Flyme. But waiting for the new Flyme - I had to go back because of that.

Rep: (141)
As promised in the next branch, I post the official Russian firmware2.0.6-12190_ru-RU-Germes

Who are the owners of HK machines already delivered? Evading ...

Rep: (4)
All in Russian as a native is now. Although in English, everything is clear, it is still on the Russian all are native. Many thanks to you for the firmware !!! I put Desi !!

Rep: (2)
Ded_Otmorozok,
MANY THANKS!!!
Attached Image

Install the firmware and everything was Russian, native. All data, the program survived and toys. That's just it seems to have put a rut again, but that's nothing :)
M
Forum Rules
5.1. If a forum member gave you good advice that helped you solve your problem, do not post a message with the text “Thank you! You are super!!!". On our forum, it is customary to express gratitude by raising the reputation of a particular participant.
5.2. The reputation of other participants can be influenced by any user who has collected 15 useful posts. If you do not have 15 helpful posts, ask the moderator to raise the reputation of the person who helped you through the "Complaint" button.

Post has been editedK-User - 22.06.12, 23:01

Toffik,
HEM0,
You have the Hong Kong version? Interestingly, the Chinese version to deliver?

Rep: (2)
andrem1,
HK version

Rep: (4)
Ded_Otmorozok,
+ A turnip, long-awaited Russian language :)

Rep: (0)
Prompt, pliz, to reflash, Ruth receive necessary?

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 24/05/20, 16:23