i9220 pad - Discussion | Smartphone

Rep: (864)
Discussioni9220 pad
Picturei9220 pad, MeePad E-Note I5250, KK i9220, Star i9220 Note
Description | Discussion " | FAQ пїЅ | Firmware пїЅ

Tested games and software for our devices - | FAQ пїЅ
Analog discussion(flash on the left, NETU TV, other firmware and accessories) - |Haipai i9220 пїЅ
Analog discussion(flash on the right, analog TV + retractable antenna, other firmware and accessories) - |STAR N8000 / N8000 пїЅ
A PHOTO
Attached Image

What stands for i9220 pad / MeePad E-Note I5250 / KK i9220 / Star i9220 Note ???
i9220 PAD - the most common name of the model on Ali and Tao marketplaces. We see the same inscription on a sticker under the battery;
MeePad E-Note I5250 - comes with an IPS matrix and is more expensive; in our model, a regular TFT matrix is ​​therefore cheaper. Firmware is identical and efficient, but firmware from MeePad E-Note I5250 we get a wild screen brightness, without contrast, because the firmware for IPS. We change the uboot firmware to ours and use it.
KK i9220 - the name of the model at the factory. Kakatech is an OEM manufacturer. That is, produces goods for other brands. They can be ordered, for example, the same model, but in a red (blue, striped, polka-dotted) case and with “VasyaFon” stickers and sold under its own brand.
Star i9220 Note - look point one. This is the trade name of the i9220 PAD, often found on Ali and Tao, although it is written on the sticker under the battery i9220 PAD .
Under the name i9220 Note many copies were sold on MTK6573 . As I wrote earlier, now i9220PAD is also sold under this name. Ask the seller to send photo stickers under the battery - if there is an i9220 PAD, then this is our device.
Carefully study the sticker! Here is her example http://o7.no/LqrXaQ

Device characteristics
PhoneSamsung Style GALAXY Note
5.1 inch Capacitive touch screen
Operating System: Android OS 4.0.3
Built-in Memory: 4 GB ROM / 512 MB RAM,
Processor: MTK MT6575 1 GHz
Display
Screen Size: 5.1 "Capacitive touch screen, 5 multi-touch points
Display reulotion: 800 * 480 WVGA screen
Color Support: 16 million colors
Screen Technology: Multi-Touch Screen
Camera Resulotion: 8.0MP for AVTOFOCUS rear camera, 1.3MP front-facing camera
Connectivity Technology: GSM and 3G WCDMA Network
Group networks: GSM 850/900/1800/1900 MHz and 3G WCDMA 2100 MHz
Data Technologies: GPRS, HSPDA
Bluetooth: Bluetooth 2.1
WLan: Wi-Fi IEEE 802.11 b / g / a
USB: USB 2.0
GPS: GPS / A-GPS
Features
Video Player: AVI, MP4, 3GP, MOV, MKV, FLV,
Audio Player: FLAC, APE, MP3, OGG, AMR, AAC
Image: JPG, PNG, BMP, GIF
Ringing Tones: Downloadable
Phonebook: Over 10,000 contacts
Brower: HTML
Games: Downloadable, Google Market
Radio: FM Radio
G-Sensor: Yes
Interface / Port: 3.5mm headphone / microUSB jack
Batteries
Battery: Built-in Li-on battery, 3200mAh
dby Time: 180-240Hours
Memory
Built-in Memory: 4 GB ROM / 512 MB RAM,
Memory Card: support extend TF card up to 32 GB, maximum
Dimensions: 147.2x79.5x9.7mm
Weight: 175 g
Multi-language: English, French, Italian, German, Spanish, Portuguese,Russian, Indonesia, Turkey, and more

Accessories from Samsung Galaxy Note to our devices do not fit!
Additional photos
Attached Image

Attached Image
Attached Image

Post has been editedSergey164 - 09.04.14, 10:28

Our small local FAQ i9220 pad

Device Reviews
There are video devices and software tests on it - we watch all user videos:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BPcfL8tIUPI...nel&list=UL

Tested software
aContact +++ _ 0.12.20528 - excellent dialer, supports 2 SIM, many settings. The author of the program responds vividly to user requests and constantly expands and improves the functionality of the program. Attached fileaContact ____ 0.12.20528.apk (477.01 KB)

AdFree_0.8.44 - we remove advertising. Attached fileAdFree_0.8.44.apk (487.01 KB)

Applanet_2.9.0.3 - An alternative to Googlemarket, there is a lot of paid software, carefully bought and laid out on the resource. Attached fileApplanet_2.9.0.3.apk (2.17 MB)

dropbox-2.1.4 - cloud file storage resource. This version is translated into Russian - update, the translation will fly. Attached filedropbox_2.1.4.apk (3.02 MB)

Fast Burst Camera_3.0.3 - saves frame by frame video, I have a resolution of 1280x720. Very handy when shooting moving objects. True quality is not so hot. Attached fileFast_Burst_Camera_3.0.3.apk (1.36 MB)

Lucky Patcher_1.4.1 - we treat applications from advertising and greed. Attached fileLucky_Patcher_1.4.1.apk (1.02 MB)

Mobileuncle Tools_20120413v2.0.9 - tools from the Chinese. huge functionality. Who needs it, look for a description on the forum, because you need to write a lot. Attached fileMobileuncle_Tools_20120413v2.0.9.apk (510.7 KB)

MX Player_1.6e - in my opinion the best player in terms of touch control. Attached fileMX_Player_1.6e.apk (5.39 MB)

"Remember Everything" Version: 1.10; -A very convenient reminder with good voice recognition. Just saying prog event, time and date. And she perfectly recognizes the text and warn me at the appointed time. Attached fileRemindIt.1.10.apk (1.15 MB)

Trackchecker The version dated 04/17/2012 is a mobile tracking assistant for registered mailings. Free, thanks to the author of the program - To Andrey Grachev Attached fileTrackChecker.apk (1.06 MB)

Titanium backup , version 5.3.1 for installation via Recovery - Backup applications and user data and many other tools. Attached fileTitaniumBackup_5.3.1_signed.zip (3.12 MB)

- Quickpicinstead of a regular gallery,
video player -Moboplayer(Reads everything.)
MX Video Player
MX Video Player (MX video player) (Post # 13421589)
player version -videoplayer_pro__1_6f_direct_neon.apk (8.56 MB) Number of downloads
codecs-ffmpeg_v7_neon__1_6f.apk (6.52 MB) Downloads
file manager - two-windowTotal commander,
musicplayer -n7player,
Navitel navigation for me, works fine.
Office and pdf work. The PDF really opens for a long time, but then it flies. This program, the screen for viewing magazines is super.
OfficeSuite Pro
We read books:
FBReader
The widget that saves the battery + all sorts of wireless sensors includes + you can do the following on schedule: + by pressing the sheet, the phone memory is cleaned:
DX Battery Booster-Power Saver
A set of any widgets more or less:
HD widgets
Balance (widgets) on SIM cards + any SIM cards + Internet providers + a bunch of providers and everything (works only through the Internet) - Balance by
Weather widget of your city + many widgets of any cities
Gismeteo Weather Forecast LITE (Post # 8472746)
A good player + is a nice and convenient widget that scrolls / loses the track, tracks, folders. Plays by folders.
MortPlayer Music (Post # 3918376)
SPB TV, Television via the Internet (3G should not be slowed down + anlim)
SPB TV
TV program, program for viewing the list of programs of channels.
Tv program
XiiaLive, Listening to streaming radio (3G must not slow down + anlim)
XiiaLive
Very beautiful Infinite Painter (Galaxy Note), Drawing adapted for Galaxy Note + many possibilities + very convenient and understandableInfinite Painter (Galaxy Note)

Tested games
Tested cache games (volume games from 100 meters and ABOVE)
Another proven game that works exactly.Battlefield: Bad Company 2 [3D]
I took this one:http: //savagemessiahzine.com/forum/dl/post/1590000/Battlefield_Bad_Company_2_v1.27.apkcache over WIFI 600mb

Asphalt 5 - beautiful 3D racing (G-sensor)
The game itselfAsphalt 5 [3D, G-sensor]
(Version 3.3.7 HD:http: //savagemessiahzine.com/forum/dl/post/1252893/Asphalt_v3.3.7_Cracked_Twingo.apk(12.9 MB)
+ CASHHTC Desire HD (v3.3.7)
Robit does not slow down anything.

Shadowgun [3D] -In SHADOWGUN you will play for John Slade, the most famous bounty hunter in the galaxy. Your mission: to deal with Dr. Edgar, a mad scientist who created an army of mutants. Infiltrate the mountain fortress of the doctor and fight with his personal defense, consisting of cyborgs, combat robots and humanoids. You will use modern weapons, ships and the S.A.R.A. — Slade's personal android assistant. SHADOWGUN combines an intense tactical shooter and action from the 3rd person.
Version 1.1.0 (For all devices):http: //savagemessiahzine.com/forum/dl/post/1432209/sg110.apk(6.17 MB) The cache shakes itself.

Babel Rising 3D [3D]-game like Tower Defense, you're in the role of God and prevent people from building the Tower of Babel. The file is downloaded from here, at the limit settings it lays down on the average.Babel Rising 3D [3D] (Post # 13841921). CASH downloads the game itself via the Internet.

Castle Master 3D [3D]
Download link: //savagemessiahzine.com/forum/dl/post/1735611/Castle_Master.apk
The game goes cheerfully, does not slow down.
By genre I will say this, this is a strategy, but in battle scenes you can run around the field, helping your units to forge victory, as well as to grow their characteristics. Accordingly, this Strategy / Action RPG.

1. Project 83113
And apk and cash took from here:Project 83113As someone commented on the mix of Contra and Sonic)))). Everything works fine !!!
2. Contract Killer
Contract Killer [3D]Weekday killer))) (really downloaded from herehttp://rutracker.org/forum/viewtopic.php?t=3574938And took the cache from SGS)
3. Big Time Gangsta 2.2.2
Big time gangstaCreate your team and urine gangsters, conquering new territories. It also works without any complaints, but it’s just over WIFI 70MB cache
4. Raging Thunder 2
Raging Thunder 2 [3D, G-sensor, Online]In a word - the race. Downloaded the HD version.

Grand Theft Auto 3 [3D, G-sensor]- the first three-dimensional game in the Grand Theft Auto series. It was released in October 2001 on the PlayStation 2, in May 2002 on personal computers and now in honor of the decade of release of the game on the PC, the company RockstarGames has released a mobile version of the game for a number of phones and tablets on different operating systems.
Events Grand Theft Auto III take place in the fictional American city of Liberty City, the prototype for which served as New York. The protagonist of the game is the criminal Cloud, who became a victim of a conspiracy of his girlfriend Catalina, and Miguel, a member of the Colombian drug cartel. The game has elements of a car simulator and a 3rd person shooter. File download from here,http: //savagemessiahzine.com/forum/dl/post/1434330/com.rockstar.gta3_1.apkCASH downloads the game itself via the Internet.

Dead space [3D]- space history, created by Electronic Arts. The mobile version is the link between the computer versions of Dead Space and Dead Space 2. The player controls the main character of the game, Isaac Clarke, from a third party. Unlike many shooters, the player can not do the usual jumps and somehow get off the cliffs or ledges; This is partly possible in places with weightlessness.

Starfront: Collision HD- The best real-time strategy is now at hand! Spacefront: Collision, the epitome of RTS gameplay with great HD graphics and competitive 4-player multiplayer

Buddy Rush [Online]
Link:Buddy Rush [Online] (Post # 12412628).
At the beginning, Razik flew out. Then everything worked fine. A game for those who have a facebook account. Pseudo online. You can invite a friend just as a bot, instead of the template suggested by the game.

Earth And Legend [3D, Online]
Link:http: //savagemessiahzine.com/forum/dl/post/1433852/Earth_And_Legend_v1.0.9.apk
Observed artifacts in the form of systematic podlagivaniya. But this artifact, as far as I know, is observed in all devices with a RAM volume less than 1024 MB. In addition to the i9220, I tested it on acer luquid mt and on Tegra2 a500, on a500 it did not lag at all.
RPG in which you have to get into a beautiful 3d village. Play the role of a gin and fulfill the wishes of its inhabitants and fill their wallets along the way, buying weapons, armor, food, potions, etc. in stores. And the wishes of the inhabitants, something like: And what did you say about world peace ???;)

Dungeon Hunter [3D]-Explore the vast world of Gothicus and complete various tasks and quests: research, kill, protect, search for special items ... 5 magic, in their unique kingdoms, will offer you their protection, help and advice. Create your character: Rogue (act silently) , Knight (use the sword as your favorite weapon) or Mage (use powerful spells).
Grow and become stronger during the adventure. Get experience points by destroying enemies and completing quests to spend on improving the necessary skills. Completely nothing works.http: //savagemessiahzine.com/forum/dl/post/726643/DungeonHunter_Motorola_Milestone_ML_IGP_GAND_TS_357.apkIf you need someone, there is a cache for her. Works without brakes and hangs. The game is an old-timer, but still interesting. 100% representative of the RPG, a la Diablo.

Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six: Shadow Vanguard Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six: Shadow Vanguard [3D]
Game- Version 1.0.1 for PowerVR
cache- Samsung GT-I9000 Galaxy S v1.0.1
Game- Version for Samsung Galaxy S
cache cache for PowerVR SGS

Crossed games are launched, but after five minutes they fly out with an error. Why not understand ...

Angry Birds 1.5.3. Were reinstalled in the firmware, go without brakes.
Angry birds space
Angry birds
This toy works. It is necessary to bathe the Crocodile, children like it. From disney
Where's my water? [G-sensor]
Avatar, Game Based on the MovieAvatar
The Treasures of Montezuma 2, Continuation of the Game The Treasures of Montezuma 2 by AlawarThe Treasures of Montezuma 2
Defend homeland(Version 1.9.6) - clone Command & Conquer / Red alert, real_time strategy.
Destroy Gunners SP(Version: 1.19) - This is a new generation 3D shooter, surpassing all previous games about the battle of machines. The player can control a realistic-armed robot, intuitively pressing the control panel and any player can easily arrange impressive battles.
Defense zone HD(Version: 1.4.9) - Type of Tower Defense. The meaning of the game is to contain the enemy with the help of defensive towers.
Crusade Of Destiny(Version 1.6.0) - The first full-scale 3D RPG game for Android.
In times of magic and dragons, you have to go through the "Crusade of Destiny" with the whole assortment of what you can find, including searches, boss fights, buying equipment in stores, elves, mythical creatures, etc.
Four Days: World Defense [3D]Three-dimensional defense strategy in the style of "Tower Defense". Build towers and defend yourself from the enemy! Protect your world from the invasion of enemies during the four days of fighting! Build towers and upgrade them. Develop your own tactical plan considering the terrain features.

All sorts of usefulness
1) Touch screen, multitouch, glass, 5 touch points. Responsiveness of the screen is beyond praise.
2) Zoom in and out photos by “pinch” is used.
3) Axilometer, light sensor and proximity sensor available.
4) Standard equipment-box, bespontovaya English unnecessary instruction, phone, film on the screen-1pc, battery-2 pcs, stylus 1 pc, adapter into 220-volt socket with USB-2 pcs, cord for charging and synchronization -1 pc, wiping cloth screen, good headphones.
5) Type / classification of proc and accelerator:
Prots - MKT 6575 (Arm v7), Accelerator - PowerVR 531

Firmware, instructions and patcheshere
Characteristics of the device
Model: Star i9220 Note
Operating system: Google Android 4.0
New processor: MTK6575 (Cortex A9) 1GHz and video accelerator GPU: Power SGX531
Memory: 4GB ROM + 512MB RAM extend to 32GB max
Communication standards: GSM / GPRS / EDGE / WCDMA HSPA
2G GSM: 850/900/1800/1900 MHz
3G: 2100 MHz
Dual sim cards dual standby / Dual sim cards in standby mode
WIFI: 802.11b / g wireless internet
Navigation: Built in GPS and support voice navigation / Built in real GPS chip
Screen: 5.1 inch Capacitive multi-touch screen with resolution: 480 * 800; Real screen size: 109 * 65mm
В· FM radio
Sensors: G-sensor
Light-sensor
В· Dual cameras
В· 5.0 Mega Pixel wifh Auto focus
В· 3.5mm stereo audio jack
В· Support word, excel, ppt, pdf format document
Languages: Russian, English, Chinese and so on.
The size of the device: 146 x 82 x 10mm
Standard equipment: 2 battery (3200 mAh) / 1 charger / 1 USB cable / 1 earphone / 1 manual /

The weight of the device in full gear 187,85gr
Lithium Batteries: 3200 mAh / real capacity is approximately = 2300 mah / height 82.25 mm, width 60.9 mm, thickness 4.5 mm weight - 44.78 g

Additional Information
1. Links to "Description" | Purchase В»| Accessories В»| Firmware "fill in yourself if these topics are there. If they appeared later - click on the "Complaint" and provide links to them. You can create these topics yourself.
2. You can make your own "Description". How to do this, readhere.

3) ProcessorMedia Tek MTK 6575, 1000MHz .
4) Real support for 3G and GPS hardware.
5) Flash works, Yandex videos, YouTube, contact and classmates.
6) The smartphone can turn itself on in the morning and turn off in the evening.
7) Talk to a friendly forum:http://forum.china-iphone.ru/viewtopic.php?f=46&t=19264
8) Video in Skype works.
9) Auto focus works by pointing to the screen area with your finger. There is a flash)
10) Build quality, battery holds very well.
11) Price 4500rub in China.

Post has been editedgolden_dragon - 04.07.12, 15:54

in general, most likely leave the body itself. I'm just testing for now. The balances of the sims work, the video pulls, the games go all that is needed, now this one has installedAsphalt 5 [3D, G-sensor](Version 3.3.7 HD:http: //savagemessiahzine.com/forum/dl/post/1252893/Asphalt_v3.3.7_Cracked_Twingo.apk(12.9 MB) + CASHHTC Desire HD (v3.3.7) :), it doesn’t slow down anything. Video pulls, Skype works in video ...
The only thing I do not understand is that I created a shortcut on the desktop of mostly some programs, then the icon flies from them and changes to the android label (Navitel, Skype, ICQ, and all these programs were transferred to a USB flash drive ... Can it be a catch here?) to fix?
+
all software and games from this fak
Dapeng A8500 + 3G - Discussion (Post # 11258719)
Work on this machine.

Post has been editedgolden_dragon - 07.06.12, 16:47

Rep: (14)
Hong Kong post flies such a miracle. Hopefully next week already and get it.

Rep: (491)
Yuzayu 3 weeks. Today I reshooted the new firmware from May 19. Everything pulls.

Rep: (5)
Received . Flew 18 days - I'm in shock. I have a slower time.
The phone is just honey: yes2: Everything is so chocolate. The hand is nicer than the A8500. He is already, but longer and thinner. I can not get enough! The only problem is the headphones. They must be. with an extended jack, but they do not enter to the end and are not fixed. OK only with relatives. But which of us doesn’t have a file or a file at hand :) - we will cut off the headphones and go into battle! By the way the screen in my glass.
BUT! And +100500 is the ability to insert the SD card without turning it off. It's just a zashibets! Just need to remove the cover, but this is not a problem for us? We will grow a nail for priming the cover: rofl:
Also decided to keep it. Not selling to anyone! By the way the price of it fell a bit or I think?

giftman @ 06/08/2012, 00:34*
Also decided to keep it. Not selling to anyone! By the way the price of it fell a bit or I think?

And how much did you order? I bought on May 29th, 165 dollars.

Rep: (0)
Owners, what can you say about the screen? Is pixilization visible?
For for such sizes, the resolution is a bit small :(

adm0r, If not a secret, where did you buy for such a small price?

Dgavrilov @ 06/08/2012, 08:47*
Owners, what can you say about the screen? Is pixilization visible?

The screen is good, the sun almost does not blind. If you bring a grid to the nose, you can see a bit, if you see 15 cm, you can not see anything. The sensor is very clear and soft. Screen glass
M
Once there are several owners, we move into the discussion.
+ Read it now:FAQ пїЅ

Post has been editedgolden_dragon - 08.06.12, 15:33

Rep: (5)
May 21, 165 dollars, Colleague.
Damn, pixelation is also subjectively dependent on visual acuity. Are you closer than 15 cm to stare at him? Although if sensible porn ..: blush:

Post has been editedgiftman - 08.06.12, 17:45

adm0r, if not a secret, where did you buy for such a small price?

Not a secret. As I understand it, we are not on tea-phone, is it possible to link the link as well?

http://www.aliexpress.com/product-fm/55803...holesalers.html

Khm .. The question is perhaps out of place, but what then is the difference from:
http://www.pandawill.com/haipai-i9220-smar...een-p62053.html

?

Post has been editeddgavrilov - 08.06.12, 19:43

Attached Image

Left - sabzh, right - haipai. Screen 5.3 vs. 5.08 for sabzh, it seems to be better.

Because for such sizes, the resolution is a bit small

Well, maybe not enough, I have not yet received. But for many months now I have been using novo7 advanced. That one has the same resolution of seven inches - and I still don’t think to complain. It seems to be enough.

Post has been editedadm0r - 08.06.12, 22:50

dgavrilov @ 06/08/2012, 19:42*
Khm .. The question is perhaps out of place, but what then is the difference from:

Screen, the location of the flash, the insides, firmware, manufacturer, accessories.
+++
By the way, I did not know that there is a "shaker" in it. Yesterday I found out that by inserting the phone you can shake songs and make a screen from the screen.

Rep: (26)
Help people choose for themselves the same type on panda vila (http://www.pandawill.com/mobile-phone-c1.h...0&sizes=175) Only on pandavila.

If anyone knows what the difference between the mini, I would like to get to the one where the 3200 battery and not buggy.
Thank.

Post has been editedroma_gud - 09.06.12, 16:22

Rep: (117)
And where to get what would be behind the Samsung was written?

Ponomarev86 @ 06/09/2012, 17:28*
And where to get what would be behind the Samsung was written?

It seems to me on a panda just such a one is on sale, though it is a panda, and there they hardly have it in stock: (

With an inscription samsung better assembly?
Is there a cover on Ali?

Ponomarev86 @ 06/09/2012, 10:22*
Does no one really know where to order what would be a normal percentage, screen 5.3, battery 2800, cover, vacuum headphones and the Samsung label?

Look for high nobl. Our option does not suit you.

Do you have a case and headphones cheap? Tell the owners of the device with ali how is it to you?

Ponomarev86 @ 10.06.2012, 08:13*
Do you have a case and headphones cheap? Tell the owners of the device with ali how is it to you?

There seems to be no cover yet. Headphones - not yet in the know, but they are definitely Chinese and vacuum. According to the rest of the criteria, our device does not suit you - the nameplate is at the back, the screen is 5.3 only for the hipan, the battery is really about 2300 ...

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 07/10/19, 11:35