> Attention!

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

If you posted a new version of the game or its cache, please report it to the moderator by clicking on the "Complaint" button on your message.

With requests to update existing games on the forum, please contact the topic.Upgrade your game!

Inotia 4 [G-Sensor] | [RPG] single game

Rep: (10)
Inotia 4
Version: 1.2.9
Genre: RPG

Last update of the game in the header:07.01.2019

Attached Image
Game screenshots
Attached Image
Attached Image

Short description:
Continuation of the famous RPG

Description:
Which side will you choose when the two forces come together again?
Inotia Saga, brought to the next level! Inotia 4: Assassin of Berkel
Chronicles of Inotia returned with a great amount of action and even more exciting gameplay and adventures.
Stride along with Kiyan and Eara, meet again in their stories of adventure.
With improved graphics and main, the main plot line from the previous series, fight again against the goblins, orcs and others;
The new hero is waiting to get out of the shadows, or not ... in the new mobile game RPG Inotian!
Features:
- 6 Classes, 90 Skills. Choose from 6 classes; Black Knight, Assassin, Warlock, Priest, and Ranger. 15 different skills are added to each class. Combine all skills to customize your strategy.
- Comfortable party system. Mercenaries can be recruited at any time and anywhere. Once all mercenaries are recruited, 20 or more unique skills will help you in your journey.
- One of the biggest RPG maps. Dry deserts and frozen snowfields, mysterious forests and dark dungeons ... 400 maps with various themes!
- The tragic fate of other events are waiting for you. Harassment and ran a story where two heroes meet companions, enemies and monsters will not leave you ravnoduschshymi. Dive into the emotion of darkness, light and power ...
Enjoy stronger, and better, excellent, script.
- Exceptional subvests, ready to be rallied. Enjoy other subvests in each region of the Inotian continent in addition to the main story. In the process of completing quests, you will get some extraordinary products. Listen to the stories of every rural inhabitant and monster to break out others hidden, intimate.
- The end of the story means the beginning of a new trip: the dungeon of God for hardcore players. Cleaned a whole story? Prepare to start a new one in the dungeon of God! 5 different layers of memory will change you to the battle that happened in the past ... fight the villains that are even more vicious and more stinking than in the main story, become the final Master of Inotia!

Homepage: http://global.com2us.com/
Google Play: https: //play.google.co....global.android.common

Features: G-sensor
Russian interface: Not

Download:
Version 1.2.9 Mod: Inotia 4 [G-Sensor] (Post Giacomino # 80990549)
The use of modifications of the game users are at your own risk. Complaints related to the performance of the game after the application of modifications will not be considered.
Past versions

Post has been editedKaterinaN7 - 07.01.19, 22:17
Reason for editing: New version of the mod

Rep: (63)
And where is the APK?

Rep: (76)
and how macarger download apk from the chinese server, on the site or on the exchanger is not destiny

Rep: (15260)
There is no game on the game market, very strange

Rep: (65)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bv4fsubr9l8.- trailer

Rep: (267)
From the creators of Zenonia or am I mistaken?

Rep: (110)
Alien Shooter @ 07.06.2012, 09:38*
There is no game on the game market, very strange

So it was with Zenonia 4 when
Ilyuha1108 @ 07.06.2012, 09:49*
From the creators of Zenonia or am I mistaken?

Are wrong

On ASUS TF101 Android 4.0.4 (AOKP) put refused.

Post has been editedtimonych - 07.06.12, 08:55

I apologize if something is wrong or everything works me. This is the creators of The World of Magic seems to

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6zbmkhmothc...feature=relatedgameplay

Attached files

Attached fileIndotia_4_assassin_of_berkel_1.0.3.apk.(41.4 MB)

Post has been editedRusikstyle - 07.06.12, 09:17
Reason for editing: apk

Nuuuu, where is the apk

While I wrote, the apk was not :)

Post has been editedBuboczka - 07.06.12, 10:20

Buboczka

Message above

Post has been editedRusikstyle - 07.06.12, 09:29

Rep: (3)
Is there a market?

Aivorn

As he wrote already respected Alien Shooter on the markete, there is no. Ch ... no

Rep: (101)
As for the request, yesterday, the third part passed and began to play further, but no longer clings, and here you are fourth, very happy!

Post has been editedverhovin - 07.06.12, 10:16

Rep: (2)
Pichelka, not a game I will play Armed Heroes!

Established, went, but the menu is not visible, in the third part of at least playing ...

Rep: (59)
Hooray, the past part of the game I liked the more than all Rpps on Android :) Thank you, I will try.

Buboczka

I perfectly everything works ...
Samsung GT-S5830 Galaxy Ace

Sk1t90,

someone like .. I really like

I'll add a plus version)

PPC .. What is here that the people are very slowly poured ..

ATTENTION .. Exactly departures in Plus version. For someone like.

Differences of Plus version
Enjoyment of advertising
100 gems (donat coins apparently) bought the game

Attached files

Attached fileIndotia_4_assassin_of_berkel_1.0.3_plus.apk.(41.4 MB)

Post has been editedRusikstyle - 07.06.12, 11:30
Reason for editing: Inotia 4 Assassin of Berkel 1.0.3 Plus! In the cap would be necessary ..

Rep: (0)
From 3 impressions were much more. manageability and gameplay could be improved + schedule sick, I hope here you just need to get into it and do not get out as in 3

More precisely, the problems with the preservation of the Plus version! There is no flight out like more.

So it's better all the same version with advertising to use. And in her head.

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 25.12.20, 20:55