> Attention!

Attention! All questions on the programs that are not in this section, ask in the subject. Ambulance for beginners .

IN THIS SECTION ONLY THE PROGRAM CATALOG! CREATING THOSE QUESTIONS IS FORBIDDEN! SEARCH PROGRAMS .
New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

ftxPBrowser - Internet browser for Pocket PC | supporting multiple windows.

Rep: (241)
ftxPBrowser
version 1.0k

Last update of the program in the header25.11.2008

Attached Image

Description:
Free browser for Pocket PC

Opportunities:
  • Supports multiple windows (navigation tabs).
  • full screen mode.
  • adapt pages for viewing on a PDA screen.
  • It has a low weight (55 KB), and does not require installation installed in main memory.
  • Fast enough and stable in operation.

Compatibility: Pocket PC 2002, 2003, WM5

Homepage: park15.wakwak.com

Download:
Version 0.1b EXE (start with the PDA): Attached fileimg-998-ftxPBrowser.exe (55.5 KB)

Mod fromDreamer ...0.1b EXE (start with the PDA): Attached fileiexplore.mod.exe (97.5 KB)

Version 1.0k EXE (start with the PDA): Attached fileftxpbrowser.1.0k.exe (64.5 KB)

Post has been editedZeroCold1981 - 25.11.09, 22:18
Reason for edit: updated hat.

Rep: (148)
Onoffsitethere is a link to download a wm2003 - surface -VESCH looking! :)

Rep: (990)
Barsik
I had even pushed Sedna night in theme 'Free software';)

Rep: (21)
Thanks - posomtrite ....

E202 @ 17:22:27 16.11.05
Barsik
I had even pushed Sedna night in theme 'Free software';)

You got only a link to "Download". Topics as such was not. The cap like too is not found. That's why I created. Link of the cap leads here.

To get! Netfront on my card 9 meters takes! Why ?;) Of the minuses ... or I did not understand;) Do not want to swing nichego.Net change kodirovki.Ne can revive * * bookmark histori.
I had a little dig deeper with the registry, so that links from the favorites started to open the page, rather than just brauzer.Assotsiatsiya with pom. Reske has led it to that result - the browser opens a new tab, but does not load the desired stranichku.Pobedil yet;) Who cares - tomorrow will tell bb.
PS -parni thanks again for a program!

Rep: (2159)
DIK61 ,

Yeah, also carried NetFront

Faced with the fact that every action he does not refresh the window and opens a new one. You're about the same? How to overcome?

Rep: (374)
people well, you give!
programuline of 500 years in the afternoon.

taxist ,

So what?!

Kot
after the appearance of multiIE and PIE +, did not even discuss the subject a few years ...
Can of course, that an old friend is better than two new ones :)
He sought in its archives a subject, staged, remembered-not impressed.

Lana, look at these prozhki :)

taxist - with multi caught a ridge, with 2 times (well, 2nd time I specifically tried) Pius did not try (still lazy) .a that 2004/01/16<Version 0.1e>- it Antiquity? 76k a program or you install or what you :))))))) And who else can scroll the window the buttons, and close windows and not the program? Although ftx can be built to close a button ...
KoT - I do not mean to.To what you need - (in the version that I have given in the link) view-this page-daw remove a * new window * .or proschsche :) At the bottom of the rightmost icon does the same thing :)

Personally for me this brauz in no way replace or Multi nor PIEplyus nor (especially) NetFront. Last I urgently needed, because it is still the only official. brauz which somehow holds Java scripts and has a more or less powerful functionality. With regard to the add-PIE - a function of SPB + browser I do not use - I personally do not convenient. Multi buggy at times and have to make CP (1 time -HR) PIEplyus vnikuda just flies at least once a 1-2days, besides CP and load the desired page again. Nevertheless I use. ftxPBrows good only to view pages and comfortably switch between windows. To work with the CPC to me personally convenient hot key on / off the image; those. this browser is very comfortable for reading. If you're going to swing something or to work in the internet - and it did not even open the trail.

Rep: (1178)
DIK61
And who else can the buttons window flipping and close windows and not the program?

PIE Plus can. :)
Barsik
PIEplyus vnikuda just flies at least once a 1-2days, besides CP ..

Why CP? Stop the process, run the executable PIEPlyus. And something often flies ... too .. maybe in conflict with what?

DIK61 ,

Thank you, until it is all that it is not suited to this prozhke!

From the descriptions of the people understood that the other will not bend test - I will stay with this. I just read, and sometimes stunned with NetFrontom wait for downloads, and after loading otmorazhivaniya to scroll.

KoT, 17.11.05 11:32:39
DIK61 ,
From the descriptions of the people understood that the other will not bend test - I will stay with this. I just read, and sometimes stunned with NetFrontom wait for downloads, and after loading otmorazhivaniya to scroll.

I would suggest that even so potestit. The best is learned in comparison. Besides this brauz some pages not properly adjusted to the size of the screen. But maybe you're on it and stopped. As for glitches superstructures - not all and not always.

2Taxist
PIEplus I lost even on the bare machine (1 day test after XP without Rusik, put only him, Asya mChat, RAR and CabInstl (last in principle, and did not set, but ran) Two rally for the day -.., Respectively, with the closing of all windows except . It is possible to alter the current animal - in a different way will work, see, I have an old firmware, the native more.

Barsik ,

I have a machine like yours with the native firmware - what should be the problems.

And nobody knows MiniOpera only for mobil or PDA identity is?

Rep: (1178)
Kot
Runs under java emulator.

Barsik
I PIE + worked just fine, but did not like, and that with regards to multi, it is very surprised that negativity is not just seen in the address of the program in a variety of forums ...
I have it just perfect program yuzayu latest build 3.1b59.
Subject also regularly works, but as you functional in the last not satisfied

Something yesterday with a subject could not post it on the forum, write and I press OK on the next screen any changes, such as adding my post, do not watch.

With a subject and write. Prace!<_<. And such a feature, and I have a few days ago, PIE was.

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 15/04/20, 9:14