605 pages604 pages  1 2 3 4 5 6 > »  

> Acer Iconia W700 - Discussion | [tabletpc] Windows 8 / FullHD 11.6 '' / Intel Core i3-i5 / 4GB
Mortare
Message#1
04.06.12, 12:37
Think different.
[offline]

Group: Friendssavagemessiahzine.com
Messages 1067
Check in: 07.07.12
Samsung Galaxy S7 EDGE SM-G935F

Acer Iconia Tab W700 - Discussion
Description (i3 | i5) | Windows (8 � | 8.1 �) | Ubuntu linux � | Change the operating system � | Search programs � | Antivirus � | Ambulance laptop owners �
Attached Image

About the device
A photo
Attached Image
The Acer Iconia Tab W700 is one of the first tablet PCs running windows 8. It has a high-performance device (in this respect, it is not inferior to modern non-gaming laptops), functionality and a large screen diagonal - 11.6 inches. Of the obvious drawbacks of the device can be noted its weight - 950 grams.
Reviews
Drivers and Utilities
FAQ
1. In: In what modifications and configurations of the tablet is a case supplied and a microHDMI - VGA?

� download

: In all
2. In: Are modifications with core i3 3rd (ivy bridge) delivered to Russia?
ABOUT: Not
3. In: Where can I see tablet games on Intel Core i3 / i5?
ABOUT: Here.
4. In: Are there versions with 3G, GPS or a memory card slot?
5. In: How to activate AcerRing?
ABOUT: At the same time, touch the screen with 5 fingers.
6. In: Help me choose a version with i3 or a version with i5?
ABOUT: Everyone chooses their goals and objectives. Subjectively, the i3 version for surfing the Internet, and launching metro-applications, while on i5 there is an opportunity not only to work in such programs as Adobe Photoshop, Mathcad, Compass-3D, but also to play Dead Space 2.3 or NFS Most Wanted 2012
7. In: Have you tested this device?
ABOUT: Yes.Production test using the Linx (i5) program, stress test aida (i5), test battery life tablet.
8. In: If I buy a tablet abroad, will I have a guarantee? If so, how is it calculated?
ABOUT: There is a guarantee in any case! With the warranty case, in the best case, have on handpassport, checkandFully filled warranty shop stamped. If there is no warranty card, then judging by the information on the acer website - they have an international guarantee, and the presence of a warranty card on it is not necessary. However, if you don’t have a check, then according to the information on the acer website - the guarantee will follow the serial number. But in this case, some warranty period is lost, because its beginning is the date of production and not the purchase. Arriving at an authorized center rss.ru, you will need to write a statement about the "loss" of the guarantee. It is advisable to donate with the power supply, no matter what is said from the center, and so that it does not have to be transported later.
9. In: What problems are currently known? And how serious are they?
ABOUT: The throttling problem ([Limiting the processor clock frequency to 800 MHz when the temperature reaches 75 degrees] takes place on models with a core i5 with a heavy load on both the processor and the video card at the same time, so it’s impossible to use the full potential of the processor and video cards in gamestemporary solution), bluetooth and wifi drivers (need to be reinstalled after purchase), screen backlights (you can check against a black background), speakers (you can check by turning on the demo in Dolby Home Theater), which is considered a drawback to the noise of the cooler.
10. In: Will Acer fix the throttling problem?
ABOUT: Not. They officially announced this.here.
Transfer
I want to summarize the discussion of the issue, and although I understand that not everyone will like it and will not entirely agree with our decision, we want to bring it to all. Referring to the Acer-Travis post, I can once again confirm that the i5 processor in the W700 is working as intended and within the Intel specifications. With this in mind, Acer will not provide software that allows you to change the functionality of the i5 processor in the W700. The W700 is tuned to achieve optimal performance based on its smooth configuration and design, and expanding processor performance is not possible without the risk of overheating, because overheating is unacceptable. We appreciate all the comments on this issue and will use all the feedback we have gathered here to help our future products.
Opinion about the throttling of the user M.E.S.
Let me explain once again about throttling - it is NOT tied to temperature, it can start at 60 and at 90 degrees. It is tied to TDP, and when it becomes more than 17 (figure for acer) watts, throttling begins. Taking into account the fact that Vidyukha at max frequency requires about 10 watts, and the processor 10-15 watts, and the priority is on the processor, it turns out that vidyuhi gets only 5 watts, and this limits its frequency to 600-700 MHz. Many manufacturers have solved this problem by simply increasing the TDP to 25-30 watts, thereby giving it the vidyuhi it needs 10 watts. Acer refused to solve the problem.
11. In: Where can I see a list of games that go on the tablet?
ABOUT: Here
12. In: Why on the website www.computeruniverse.ru the prices are lower than those for which the tablet sells a tablet in Russia? Is this some kind of unofficial package?
ABOUT: The site sells official devices, the package is also official, depending on the version. The reason for low prices may be the fact that the device does not lie on the shelves in stores, and its sale does not spend money going into the salaries of employees of various stores.
13. In: My tablet is frozen, does not respond, what should I do?
ABOUT: Hold the power button on the device for a long time. If it does not help, then on the bottom edge of the device, in the area of ​​the Win button there is a hole for resetting the device.
14. InA: I would like to see the delivery of those who have already bought a tablet. Where can I do this?
ABOUT: Mortare User Package, CTACAH user kit, case, docking station and keyboard.
15. In: I'm wondering what is inside the tablet, how are the elements on the motherboard, or I want to change the ssd. Where to read, see instructions and photos?
ABOUT: Detailed analysis of the tablet, up to the motherboard, one of the detailed photo reports,modernization of the complete cover, SSD replacement (video)andtext versionssd information.
16. In: If I buy a bluetooth mouse, will it work with a bluetooth keyboard?
ABOUT: Yes.
17. In: For some reason, the air blowing out of the right ventilation grate is much stronger than the left one. Is this normal and does anyone have the same behavior ??
ABOUT: There is no cooler in the left grille, from there the tablet "takes" air, and from the right grill, the air that has passed through the left grille passes through the radiator and is blown out by the cooler.
18. In: My tablet does not charge up to 100%, how to solve the problem?
ABOUT: Decision.
19. In: There is no GPS in our tablet, but I would like to use maps and GPS, how can I achieve this?
ABOUT: The topic is quite popular, so far you can try what is describedhere.
20. In: I'm afraid to scratch the screen, is there a film for our device?
ABOUT: Yes, Vikuiti DQC160 for Acer Iconia Tab W700. Of the benefits: matte, the sensitivity is almost not reduced. Of the minuses: dear.
21. In: My flash-applications do not work in the metro-interface, what should I do?
ABOUT: Instruction.
22. In: How to make Windows 8 boot in a special mode via the command line? How to create a shortcut to shutdown or reboot the computer in special boot options?
23. In: I don’t have "miracle buttons" (right panel) on the right, what should I do?
ABOUT: You need to reset the calibration.
24. In: My keyboard does not work when I select windows boot mode, what should I do?
ABOUT: You need to log into bios, set a password for logging into bios and disable the secure boot parameter.
25. In: I want to view applications in the Windows Store, without going to the Store metro-app, how can I do this?
ABOUT: Windows store.
26. In: I installed the tablet in the docking station, and the usb does not work, what's the problem?
ABOUT: The docking station must be connected to the 220W network, since is an active hub.
27. In: Most windows8 metro-interface tiles stopped working, why did this happen and what should I do?
ABOUT: The situation is describedhere.
28. In: I have Internet Explorer from metro applications opened on my desktop, how to enable Internet Explorer in metro?
ABOUT: You need to make it the default in the settings. Internet Explorer then select the properties of the brezer and go to the program tab.
29. In: A standard touch keyboard appears for typing only in metro applications. How can I make it appear in desktop mode?
30. In: I want to reinstall windows, what do I need to know and what should I stock up on?
ABOUT: Attention! Reinstalling the OS, do not forget to pre-make an image of the system on an external drive! In addition, when reinstalling the OS, a split screen may occur, due to the disabling of uefi during the Windows installation, i.e. you must reinstall Windows using uefi. During the reinstallation, you will have to delete and re-create all partitions, since uefi uses a different disk layout system from mbr.First you need to format the flash-drive in FAT32, if you are going to install via UEFI, because NTFS UEFI does not perceive. You can use to create bootable drives.WinsetupfromUSB 1.0 beta 8. It is worth noting that the recovery from the system with boxed discs works in UEFI mode. Before this, it is necessary to delete all partitions on the hard disk. You can simply leave the unpartitioned area. If we are talking about a clean system from an image, thenhereinstruction.Windows7 in UEFI mode is temporarily not possible
31. In: After reinstalling windows, I split the screen, and why should I do that?
ABOUTA: Most likely you installed the system in legacy bios, and it is better to reinstall it in UEFI. If there is no possibility to reinstall the system, you can trytemporary solution(Not everyone works, try on your device).
32. In: My drivers don't want to get up on top of the factory ones, what should I do?
ABOUT: Followinstructions.
33. In: I reinstalled the system, but the screen "falls asleep" after 5 seconds of not using, how to solve this problem?
ABOUT: There are 2 options, it is desirable to usethe first, secondas an alternative.
34. In: On my desktop, everything is very small, how to scale the text and elements of the desktop?
ABOUT: Followinstructions.
35. In: I have a strange search for applications in the Windows Store, few applications are displayed, how to solve the problem?
ABOUT: Decision.
36. In: I want to put ubuntu on this device, how can I do this?
ABOUT: Instruction. Another instruction.
37. In: I want to install MacOS Mountain lLion, how can I do this?
38. In: I want to install Android, how can I do this?
ABOUT: Instruction. Something else. There is an emulator installation optionWindowsAndroid.
39. In: I would like to set the owner's rights to the folder from the context menu, how can I do this?
40. In: I do not trust third-party sites with drivers, please tell me the official site.
ABOUT: You are welcome. Due to low bandwidth, all drivers from that site are hosted.here.
41. In: How much does the case weigh without a built-in keyboard (with a built-in keyboard)? how much does the tablet weigh?
ABOUT: 400g (600g), 900g
42. In: How to turn off the sound of the keys in the virtual keyboard?
ABOUT: Wonder buttons =>parameters =>change computer settings =>general =>play key sounds as you type
43. In: Not always at hand is a power outlet, how to charge the tablet in the absence of a power outlet?
ABOUT: As an option, you can use the AcmePower AP UC-4 50Wh charger. User upse: "I personally charged the W700 with the power off from 7% to 95% of the time it took to charge for 55 minutes and another 3-5% of the charge remained in the AcmePower AP UC-4 50Wh."
44. In: When USB HDD 3.0 is connected, it buzzes but does not detect it, and USB2.0 HDD finds problems, what's the problem?
ABOUT: Not enough power. Try to connect with the power connected to the tablet.
45. In: Where can I see a list of basic touch commands or gestures?
ABOUT: Here is.
46. ​​In: How to set yourself as the owner of the folder?
ABOUT: C usingthisapplets.
47. In: Is it possible to replace the RAM?
ABOUT: Not. She's unsoldered.
48. In: How to disable driver signature verification?
ABOUT: Change Parameters =>general =>special download options =>reload =>diagnostics =>additional parameters =>boot options =>reload =>F7
49. In: Why does my keyboard not respond to clicks in uefi and bootmenu, but it works in windows?
ABOUT: Most likely you have a bluetooth keyboard, change to wired. If it does not help, then you need to go into the BIOS, set a password to log into it, disable the secure boot parameter.
50. In: I do not want to set all the numerous parameters of power consumption manually, can I do it more automatically?
ABOUT: Control Panel =>Find and fix problems =>Energy Optimization.
51. In: This application requires permission (for example, to use the camera). It can be assigned in the application settings. And where to find the parameters of the application?
ABOUT: Open the miracle of the button when the application is running and click the gear with the words "parameters" under it. At the top of the menu will be the settings options.
52. In: The left speaker began to hiss and rattle, can I return it to the store or what can I do with the speaker other than replacing it?
ABOUT: On the acer hot line, they said it was a defect, bring it to the store for quality control. (User vlatoput: "I handed over my tablet for repair a month ago, while it was still, they were told the speakers were ordered. During repair, the store gave a tablet on the android bought in Eldorado i3 ")
53. In: Is it possible to install AutoCAD and is it comfortable to work? On which i3 / i5 processor is it better to take a tablet model for CAD programs? Is 3D HD3000 or HD4000 better?
ABOUT: Everything is spinning smartly and without brakes. If it doesn’t work, it means that either the AutoCAD version is incompatible with the night, or something has been picked up in the device. i5 is objectively better, but to each his own. HD4000
54. In: Can the tablet be used as a second display?
55. In: Can not read Recovery DVD Disc with the language support package for the Russian language. Where to get the image?
ABOUT: If it is not readable through the fault of the drive, then go to the store for a new one, if it’s the fault that the discs are defective, then to the store.
56. In: How much I do not charge the battery, and more than 93 percent is not charging, what should I do?
ABOUT: Followinstructions
57. In: Are there corners of light?
ABOUT: Yes.
58. In: My system does not see all the RAM, is it fixed in the BIOS?
ABOUT: No, as an option, the integrated video can take part of the RAM.
59. In: Bluetooth does not work, what to do?
ABOUT: Trythisandthis
60. In: I would like to order on computeruniverse.ru, how can you characterize the site? Are there warehouses in Russia
ABOUT: Reviewed forumchanin an82Warehouses in Russia NO. Sent really from Germany. As for the theft, they insure all purchases and either return you money back to the card in the near future, or send the goods again. Without any problems. More details are described in the group.<a href = "http: // not validlink "target =" _ blank ">in contact with</ a>.
61. In: What can I do to increase the speed and quality of WiFi reception?
ABOUT: Device Manager =>PCM on wifi adapter =>Own property =>in the drivers tab in addition, enable the "Dynamic MIMO Power Save" parameter. But the technology is designed to increase the speed inside the network. Applicable not for the Internet, but between devices on the same network. For example, the transfer of video through the media server from the tablet to the TV.
62. In: The narrator annoys me, how can I solve this problem?
ABOUT: Instruction
63. In: Can I connect the most common joystick to it?
ABOUT: If dzhostik USB is possible.
64. In: How realistic is it to use the system outside the Metro shell without a stylus at this display resolution?
ABOUT: Reducing the resolution to 1600 without a pen is not very convenient, but you can live.
65. In: How global are the problems with Wi-Fi? Is the problem completely solved by updating the drivers?
ABOUT: Everything is solved and updated, problems with Wi-Fi only with energy-saving settings.
66. In: Are there any quality problems with the display (broken pixels)?
ABOUT: User an82: dismissed 2 tablets in a store with broken pixels.
67. In: How stable and without a problem is the BT keyboard and is there any problem removing it from the tablet within the room (5-6 meters)? How many devices does BT support at the same time?
ABOUT: Vilk user: I have a version with i3 without a keyboard, but I connected a phone via bluetooth and played music from a tablet from the next room from it, also called from a tablet using standard Windows 8 tools, using a bluetooth phone lying a few meters behind the wall , fine. According to the bluetooth specification, you can connect many devices at the same time, in general, it should be enough for everything.
68. In: The tablet has a small connector, none of those that I have come up with, how to be?
ABOUT: One of the options
69. In: I want to return to the factory settings, do I need a disk that comes with the kit?
ABOUT: Yes
70. In: Who is the tablet maker?
ABOUT: China (PRC)
71. In: Does reinstalling windows fail your warranty?
ABOUT: Installing a new system will not be legal, system recovery from disks is legal regardless of the number of times.
72. In: If you use the program ThrottleStop, that is, disable throttling, is it possible to overheat the processor and its breakdown?
ABOUT: This program removes throttling, not crashing at 100 degrees
73. In: Where can I buy, except for ebay.com, a case with a stitched keyboard?
ABOUT: According to 04/20/13 onlyhereandhere.
74. In: In tablet 1, USB-connector, can I insert into it a usb-splitter, which in turn can plug in a usb-modem, portable hard drive and mouse? Will he pull it all offline? Well, or at least only a portable hard drive without add. food?
ABOUT: 500 GB drives are likely to pull, but portable drives are different, not everyone works without external power. At the expense of the usb-modem and the mouse - everything will pull.
75. In: If the tablet is connected to a stationary computer via usb, is it defined as a removable disk?
ABOUT: There will be no meaning because firstly you need a PC Link USB cable, secondly a special software. And the speed will be extremely small. So it's easier to make a local network and connect a computer and a tablet to it. You can also readhere.
76. In: If you buy through ebay or through amazon, will the keyboard be only in english?
ABOUT: Depending on the location of the seller, which will be ordered, but most likely there will be only 1 language. And from Japan and with hieroglyphs can send.
77. In: How to rename a profile name?
ABOUT: Instruction
78. In: I have a problem with bluetooth after reinstalling windows, what can I try to do?
ABOUT: Try the describedhereways
79. In: How can I see the BIOS version from under windows?
ABOUT: Wonder buttons (sidebar) =>search =>msinfo32 =>we start.
8. In: Where can I see average fps in games and / or check if I have throttling based on fps?
ABOUT: Here.
81. In: In tablet 1, USB-connector, can I insert into it a usb-splitter (not a docking station), which in turn can insert a ucb-modem, a portable hard drive and a mouse? Will he pull it all offline? Well, or at least only a portable hard drive without add. food?
ABOUT: WD 500GB pulls, but portable disks are different, not everyone works without external power. Also, according to the description of the members of the forum, it was possible to simultaneously cling to the clave, the mouse and the flash drive to 32 gigabytes and all through a passive hub without a dock.
82. In: How much time does he have in real time in the "read, watch sites" and "watch movies" mode?
ABOUT: In the most voracious mode, he lives autonomously for about 6 hours. This is when bluetooth is on, wifi.
82. In: If you constantly work on a tablet connected to the mains or remove it and put it back on your home stand a hundred times a day, how will all this affect the battery?
ABOUT: None.
83. In: How are applications installed on it? For example, I have an installation file (exe) on my computer, can I drop it on a USB flash drive and insert it into a tablet. Just as interesting as his situation with the old games (2006-2008 year of release) and with modern arcades.
ABOUT: Normal applications are installed the same way as on any computer under Windows, there are no features. From a flash drive or whatever you like - to your taste. But Metro - only from Market.
84. InA: Recently, I began to notice that artifacts appear in the form of a past image. It seems to my eyes that the old image can be seen somewhere at 25-30%, i.e. Significantly. What to do?
ABOUT: Donate under warranty.
85. In: Is the performance difference between w700 i3 (1.4) HD3000 and i3 (1.8) HD4000 large?
ABOUT: According to tests, the video card is better by 50%, the processor is 25-30%.
86. In: How to remove metro applications, they are not in the program uninstall list.
ABOUT: Hold the desired application in the subway and slightly move it down, a panel will appear, there you can delete the button.
86. In: Who bought through Ebay, computeruniverse.net or through Amazon, is the keyboard purely in English? Or is there Russian also ???
ABOUTA: Depending on the country of the seller, if from China, they can also send it with hieroglyphs. But in the case of computeruniverse.net on the layout, the letters Z and Y are interchanged. Engraving Russian letters will have to do. You can also use stickers.
87. In: how to charge the tablet so that the battery works normally? fully discharge - fully charged and so 3 times?
ABOUT: This will help get rid of 99% of the charge instead of 100, but in general, modern batteries do not need to be shaken.
88. In: And how to rename the profile name to Latin?
ABOUT: The process is describedhere
89. In: My Wi-Fi is constantly torn! The latest drivers are. What can be done?
ABOUT: Try removing the “unplug to save battery†checkbox in the device manager
90.:Utility to turn off the screen

Post has been editedNik2001Nik3006 - 15.10.17, 17:04
Jester31101
Message#2
04.06.12, 19:24
Experienced
[offline]

Messages 567
Check in: 27.12.10
Google Pixel 2 XL

8 hours of work is not sickly for such a monster, a noticeable leap forward compared to previous solutions on x86.
ansfer23
Message#3
04.06.12, 19:24
User
[offline]

Messages 71
Check in: 16.02.10

The same but with a 10 "screen will be the Iconia W510 model.
Great tablet should be. I wanted to buy a w500, but somehow everything was delayed - now I’ll take this and the most important thing, the percent would be AMDhny and not Intel, the Intel Cedar GPU trail in 06 mark gives 250 parrots and AMD 1500.
p / s / And something tells me that in a 11.6 "tablet may be 17 W AMD trinity.

Jester31101 @ 06/04/2012, 20:24*
8 hours of work is not sickly for such a monster, a noticeable leap forward compared to previous solutions on x86

This is most of all, they thought smartly along with the dock ... though.

Post has been editedansfer23 - 04.06.12, 19:28
Jester31101
Message#4
04.06.12, 19:37
Experienced
[offline]

Messages 567
Google Pixel 2 XL

ansfer23 @ 06/04/2012, 20:24*
they smartly along with the dock felt

No, they write in the news without additional charge.

ansfer23 @ 06/04/2012, 20:24*
something tells me that in a 11.6 "tablet there may be 17 W AMD trinity.

There Ivy Bridge, in all the news they write.
HD_Rain
Message#5
04.06.12, 19:40
Per aspera ad astra
[offline]

Group: FAQMakers
Messages 2343
Check in: 23.10.08
BenQ-Siemens SL91

The price is still scary (Although all the tablets on Windows are expensive = (

--------------------
I'm too wild to live, but too rare to die ...
Be patient ...
Nokia 8 [Android 9]
ansfer23
Message#6
04.06.12, 19:44
User
[offline]

Messages 71

Jester31101 @ 06/04/2012, 20:37*
There Ivy Bridge, in all the news they write.

Ivy Bridge is too expensive for the tablet, whether they will put the gates. Samsung slate pc7 at Sandy Bridge costs from 40,000 thousand, so there is definitely no ivy, unless of course Intel reconsiders its pricing policy.
HD_Rain @ 06/04/2012, 20:40*
Yen is still scared (Although all the tablets on Windows are expensive = (

Because it's not android rattles.
Jester31101
Message#7
04.06.12, 19:48
Experienced
[offline]

Messages 567
Google Pixel 2 XL

ansfer23 @ 06/04/2012, 20:44*
Ivy Bridge is too expensive for a tablet, will they put it on

Ivy Bridge is the name of the micro-architecture, rather than a single processor, just as in the desktop segment, there will be different models.

ansfer23 @ 06/04/2012, 20:44*
Samsung slate pc7

It was originally an engineering sample for running Win 8, now Samsung just decided to merge the production on the market.
GweNTLeR
Message#8
04.06.12, 19:51
Local
[offline]

Messages 184
Check in: 14.07.09
Xiaomi Mi 5

ansfer23,
Jester31101,
http://www.anandtech.com/show/5888/acer-in...conia-w510-w700
The I7 Bridge Silicon W700
The W510 is based on an Intel Clovertrail SoC.
In general, he also strongly counted on ULV trinity, so he was rather disappointed ... the w510 kanesh has a good design, but the SOC is far behind the w500 ...
PSPS prices:
The W510 falls in the ~ $ 400 to $ 799 price range
W700- $ 799 to $ 999 range
Jester31101
Message#9
04.06.12, 19:54
Experienced
[offline]

Messages 567
Google Pixel 2 XL

HD_Rain @ 06/04/2012, 20:40*
the price is still scary

Market glut and lack of high demand will put manufacturers in place.
HD_Rain
Message#10
04.06.12, 20:01
Per aspera ad astra
[offline]

Group: FAQMakers
Messages 2343
Check in: 23.10.08
BenQ-Siemens SL91

let's hope so, by the end of the summer / beginning of autumn I need a tablet ... I want something on Windows 8, but not the fact that already then adequate models will be on sale at a good price

--------------------
I'm too wild to live, but too rare to die ...
Be patient ...
Nokia 8 [Android 9]
ansfer23
Message#11
04.06.12, 20:02
User
[offline]

Messages 71

GweNTLeR @ 06/04/2012, 20:51*
The I7 Bridge Silicon W700

Well, if so, then cool of course, but 35,000 thousand for a tablet? But because all because of the process.
GweNTLeR @ 06/04/2012, 20:51*
The W510 is based on an Intel Clovertrail SoC.

But this is already bad, at least in terms of the GPU it will definitely be rather weak.
Jester31101 @ 06/04/2012, 20:48*
Ivy Bridge is the name of the micro-architecture, rather than a single processor, just as in the desktop segment, there will be different models.

Yah? Here I am from the life that has lagged behind: lol :.
GweNTLeR
Message#12
10.06.12, 07:06
Local
[offline]

Messages 184
Check in: 14.07.09
Xiaomi Mi 5

hands on by anandtech:
http://www.anandtech.com/show/5968/acers-i...ablet-windows-8
1xthunderbolt, 1x usb 3.0, active cooling, apparently, some yet unannounced core ulv. It will be available at the time of the release of windows 8.

Post has been editedGweNTLeR - 10.06.12, 07:07
espantajo
Message#13
04.10.12, 15:49
something like this...
[offline]

Messages 6640
Check in: 12.02.07
Oneplus 5 6/64

sales start - October 26
prices include cradle and keyboard:
  • Core i3 CPU, 4GB RAM, 64GB SSD - $ 800
  • Core i5 CPU, 4GB RAM, 64GB SSD - $ 900
  • Core i3 CPU, 4GB RAM, 128GB SSD - $ 1000
Press release

--------------------
same same but different
Qtek S200 >T-Mobile MDA Compact IV >HTC Hero >SGS >Galaxy nexus >Nexus 4 >Nexus 5 >Xiaomi Mi 4i...
Archos 70IT 8Gb >Galaxy Tab P1010 >Galaxy Tab P7510 (CM10) >Xperia â„¢ Tablet Z
Vladimir ^
Message#14
04.10.12, 16:37
User
[offline]

Messages 94
Check in: 13.08.12
LG Optimus Black

espantajo @ 10/04/2012, 16:49*
Core i5 CPU, 4GB RAM, 64GB SSD - $ 900

COOOOOOOOOL!
With such prices in general, chic will be

--------------------
We are what we do ..
ansfer23
Message#15
04.10.12, 20:37
User
[offline]

Messages 71

espantajo @ 10/04/2012, 16:49*
sales start - October 26, prices including the cradle and keyboard: Core i3 CPU, 4GB RAM, 64GB SSD - $ 800Core i5 CPU, 4GB RAM, 64GB SSD - $ 900Core i3 CPU, 4GB RAM, 128GB SSD - $ 1000press

As I understood from the video from APP. There is no plug for a memory card and a sim card: sorry :. That they are in vain.
But the prices are really quite good ... they will be somewhere in the west.
ps And I’m also wondering: why do all manufacturers ignore AMD Processes (trinity) with tdp 17 w? In my opinion, a great option. Yes, in terms of CPU, they are weaker (not to encode video), but in gpu they are better and in terms of drivers for the video adapter, they are generally much better. And the price should be less.
Vladimir ^
Message#16
05.10.12, 09:02
User
[offline]

Messages 94
LG Optimus Black

ansfer23 @ 10/04/2012, 21:37*
As I understood from the video from APP. There is no plug for a memory card and a SIM card. That they are in vain.
But the prices are really quite good ... they will be somewhere in the west.
ps And I’m also wondering: why do all manufacturers ignore AMD Processes (trinity) with tdp 17 w? In my opinion, a great option. Yes, in terms of CPU, they are weaker (not to encode video), but in gpu they are better and in terms of drivers for the video adapter, they are generally much better. And the price should be less.

Nafig SD card is when you can connect an external SSD \ HDD?

--------------------
We are what we do ..
gnawed
Message#17
06.10.12, 12:32
Local
[offline]

Messages 318
Check in: 19.02.11

Vladimir ^ @ 10/05/2012, 10:02*
Nafig SD card is when you can connect an external SSD \ HDD?

Do you always have at hand external hard? Or do you have a photo / video camera on external hard work?

But as for ssd, I’m wondering if it will be possible to replace it with another ... As far as I know, ssd has a couple of drawbacks:
1) limited rewriting of memory cells (although this is not so important now);
2) When filling more than 50% begins to bluntly hard.
So I think microSD is definitely needed here.

--------------------
Motorola L7 ->Nokia 5800 ->HTC Desire HD ->Samsung S III LTE GT-I9305 ->Nexus 6P 32G ->Apple iPhone X 64G
Samsung ATIV Smart PC PRO A02 ->Apple iPad Pro 10.5 "64G
Garmin Vivoactive 3 ->Apple Watch Nike + Series 4 GPS, 44 mm
dislo
Message#18
08.10.12, 17:03
Local
[offline]

Messages 170
Check in: 26.12.07

After the announcement of asus eee 121, I realized that I want to replace my laptop. After a long wait for the release of Win8, it's really just under tired of waiting for the competition among tablets on win8.
This model is good in its mobile qualities, I understand that in a year Win8 will be released this device will become obsolete in a moment. But I hope these characteristics for the tasks I have will be enough for 4 years. And I save 30,000 for the shelf, and start counting the days =)
Hooray ...
Vladimir ^
Message#19
13.10.12, 14:31
User
[offline]

Messages 94
LG Optimus Black

I looked at Sony Vaio 11 - for the price it is better to take it, the dimensions are the same, and there are more ports, the keyboard is integrated (for me +)

--------------------
We are what we do ..
dislo
Message#20
14.10.12, 17:36
Local
[offline]

Messages 170
Check in: 26.12.07

Sony Not bad, honestly Samsung slate with a docking station looks better than all announced and marketed. But at the price and characteristics like so this model, honestly did not see the har. Sony
Where will the pre-order and sale over the hill, who has any information?
Vladimir ^
Message#21
17.10.12, 11:54
User
[offline]

Messages 94
LG Optimus Black

dislo @ 10/14/2012, 18:36*
Sony Not bad, honestly Samsung slate with a docking station looks better than all announced and marketed. But at the price and characteristics like so this model, honestly did not see the har. Sony
Where will the pre-order and sale over the hill, who has any information?

Slate is another soap dish and looks like a stool. Now the design of the 700 or Sony Wai is clearly better looking.

--------------------
We are what we do ..

605 pages604 pages  1 2 3 4 5 6 > » 

mobile version    Now: 19.06.19, 07:16