> Attention!

Attention! All questions on the programs that are not in this section, ask in the subject. Ambulance for beginners .

IN THIS SECTION ONLY THE PROGRAM CATALOG! CREATING THOSE QUESTIONS IS FORBIDDEN! SEARCH PROGRAMS .
New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

Inlux Messenger (Part 2) | Internet messenger: ICQ, MSN, Yahoo, Mail

Rep: (990)
Inlux Messenger 2.121

Attached ImageAttached Image

Inlux Messenger is a continuation of the legendary UIM. According to some reports, HTC Corporation is now the owner of the program and Inlux brand as a whole. The main differences from other Inlux Messenger IM clients: a convenient and high-quality interface, the ability to send audio / video / photo by own server. This was a bit more detail: pushing the program to send an audio file recording starts, you slander a voice message and it is sent to the server software, and the user in the window which you are sent a link to an audio file. Such a system works for photos and videos (with photo in PDA).
Medicine:not
Off site: _ http://www.inlusoft.com/

All blacklist longer present, all devices rozblokirovany.
Postrayus be a normal user. Gift directly from Albert and Netplusa (Inlux). (from)InluxSoft

Kopiya_perepiski_s_INLUX_Support.rar
Latest version
Version for QVGA
VGA version

Not registered program after the trial period instead of nicknames writes UNREGISTERED [/ size]

For answers to questions that are in the hat, and the theme week RO

If there is a man here from the tech-support programs, one should not assume that this is the official forum of the program and to write all that pleases here.

Notification from loosely: Dear customers, users Inlyuks program.
To our great regret following releases Inlux Messengerwill not be.

Post has been editedZeroCold1981 - 12.04.09, 22:01

Rep: (60)
Today, sorting trash in the garage, came across a box in which lay the Qtek 9090 is intact. It turned out that the parents did not dare to throw out the "iron toys" grown-up son, and get away. :)
A few minutes later connected to the charging device is turned on and the first thing I saw - the legendary unofficial client ICQ Inlux Messenger. Now, already being at home, I reread the letters, smile like an idiot, and I remember those days! : Guess:

And I remembered a mad desire to monetize the development program of the author, his implacable war against the pirates, and the sad demise of the project.
I wonder what he's doing now?

Rep: (481)
Albert Havinson
Development engineer in the Israeli company Emoze, Candidate of Mathematical Sciences. He lives in the city of Ramat Gan.

Rep: (124)
About Albert Havinson black liston Peekaboo.
About Albert Havinson black liston YaPlakal.

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 21/05/20, 18:02