Discussion camera Samsung Galaxy SIII

Rep: (1659)
Discussion camera Samsung Galaxy SIII
Description | Discussion пїЅ | Purchase пїЅ | Accessories пїЅ | Firmware пїЅ | Samsung Galaxy S III Fans Club пїЅ | Camera talk пїЅ

Service code to test module *#34971539# | * Update camera firmware device I9300

Camera maintenance / repair the unit

There is no curator in the subject. For questions about filling the caps, please contact the section moderators via the buttonPictureunder the messages to which you want to add links, or through QMS.

Post has been editedartem1701 - 26.04.16, 02:19
Reason for editing: header redesign

Rep: (4018)
Having a machine yes .. I hear here interested in the question - and when the high-speed shooting (them there like 2 species) at a maximum resolution of images or type 640 * 480? : D Check who moget - 3264 * 2448 should be.

the ps .. yes .. and when shooting video, making a photograph, a resolution - 1920 * 1080?

Post has been editedPako777 - 28.05.12, 05:34

Rep: (6)
Having a machine yes .. I hear here interested in the question - and when the high-speed shooting (them there like 2 species) at a maximum resolution of images or type 640 * 480? Check who moget - 3264 * 2448 should be.

the ps .. yes .. and when shooting video, making a photograph, a resolution - 1920 * 1080?

Lat:. 3264 Height 2448 File size 1.93 MB

Posted 28-05-2012, 18:59:

Lat:. 3264 Height 1836 File size 1.34 MB

Posted on 28.05.2012 19:00:

What we liked in Touch Wiese so this desktop a penny, in sensei.

Rep: (773)
lazex @ 28.05.2012, 21:41*
How to define it in 3 hours spinning in their hands?

As did a dozen 2 test shots with it and with his s2. and then I looked at the computer. Quality varies within the error when shooting.
Now here again I twist in his hands :) But do not excite all the same :)

Rep: (827)
catmat @ 29.05.2012, 11:01*
Quality varies within the error when shooting.

It's a good news. In sgs2 lacked speed when shooting (the child managed to escape, while the machine takes a picture) and a xenon flash (the pictures in the room weak enough to receive). The first step has been taken - the speed is now excellent with no loss of quality.

Maybe sgs4 flash put human - today for shooting a part-time lighting is not good, no phone - no matrix, no flares.

Rep: (1829)
Sves @ 29.05.2012, 21:21*
4 cores cool on paper, but in reality few lags I caught. Scroll to the opera after sgs2 somehow no longer seemed super smooth.

Laghi say? Take a look at this video. The guys really tried very hard to catch the logs. It did not work. As previously wrote, I talk on Twitter with many guys who do the reviews, testing smartphones. All noted the high productivity. The Verge has put 10 out of 10 for performance. Rather just not your size is 4.8 inches.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zlLoDPbqiNU...be_gdata_player

Posted 30-05-2012, 1:11:

Sves @ 29.05.2012, 21:21*
He clicked his camera. Sgs2 took the same shots better, it's weird. But sgs3 focuses closer and clicks faster.

You can take a look? If the decision was taken as looking at the screen of smartphones that better not even write. I've been with many reviews sprinkled studied by 27 inches, and one sees the quality of images directly from your smartphone.

Post has been edited= SHVARZ = - 30.05.12, 01:34

Rep: (43)
vertanopp,

I'll try to answer.
1. The definition above sgs2 grainy even slightly, no matter how scary sounds. video the clearest on the Note.
2. The colors of the same zdorovskaya. I have all the leaders of samosas, sgs2,3, Notes and Table 7.7 out of competition. Nexus far behind.
3. 100 percent sgs3 approximately as sgs2 at 80-90. If you had not said it, and would not think about.
4. Leaves slightly from note goes green at times stronger. I would say that he did not even go. If you find fault. all go to some color to any.
5. In comparison with the SAP matrix Taba 7.7 slightly creamy, compared with SAP sgs2 all the difference is minimal. If there is no taba, purely belyytsvet. Dizaera sLCD versus sgs3 yellow to horror.

In general, after the HD amoledov Note and Nexus put in first place maybe no sores with greens, gradient, residual artifacts, purple at low brightness. That's where the hard shoals. Here HD amoled perfect. Pentayl invisible on the Note, it is noticeable if you want more. sgs2 Matrix for me is outdated and does not make sense to compare. After HD is not the same. In general, for the screen, do not worry, stay happy, I guarantee.
For me, the camera is still unclear in comparison with sgs2. Myltse long jumps.
Tomorrow overview on YouTube will try to lay out. All the words in the video show, compared with the matrix and the nexus taba7,7.

Sves @ 30.05.2012, 06:03*
As part of the photo - I'll show you a photo gallery from the unit of Samsung? And that is the essence of (and write about it already, even the owners) - instant focus smears, photos are blurry. That is sgs2 shoots slowly, approx. C3 when trying to make a quick photo turns spotting, we have to wait for the focus and then press. That there is something small. I think this is largely due to shooting conditions - indoors, outdoors should be better, but as I could, so checked.

Let me explain how the serial shooting Tipo Galaxy S3 devices, One X. So of course that when the focal length varies greatly, the focus does not have time to tune in, and the picture is not in focus. So when rented on One X before pressing give him a little time to focus. Then you can run the series, if you remove something moving, supposedly a child or a dog. It is clear that some frames will be unsuccessful on the series and chose to get and keep. Comparing the camera with the Galaxy Note, C2, or I can not, although they were both mine. Burst is not, remove the movable child is not possible. He goes faster than I wanted.
By the way if you make a series of images on an object that changes its position in space, we can see that some of the pictures are out of focus, and some will be wrong. That is still the focus will lock and give a good picture of several. You just need to adjust to the camera. I just do it already with the release on the market One X. Here in the Galaxy C3 is the same thing only better quality. Yes, and no one has repealed the single photo. Dali s time machine to focus and make an instant photo. In other words, instant photo fix what is on the screen at the moment managed to focus and see whether or not it does not matter. Keep this in mind.

Sves @ 30.05.2012, 06:03*
I will try to respond briefly. Watch videos from youtube will not, because I was holding the device in the hands of thirty minutes alone. And to argue on this subject will not be with you, because you have not seen the machine alive.

In vain did not look, there is the video itself is unusual. Zhget people. You, too, I believe, but the firmware can be different. I just do a lot of familiar folks enjoying major telfonom iPhone 4S talk back, and for them once again to poke in glazik Samsa is a pleasure, but here write, everything is beautiful, no question. Even the official Twitter Scroll without lags. They are in shock. Many are thinking even change. A video still look cool voice :)

Rep: (242)
In sgs3 can lock the focus and exposure in the chamber, as in the iPhone? (There it is a long tapom in the right place).

Rep: (17)
Well, thank God, and then I started to worry! I thought that he had no white, and doubt - whether to buy. And why are they defective phone in the window exposed? ..

Rep: (591)
and how you want in this light white to capture?

Rep: (8)
metro2 @ 30.05.2012, 20:55*
Just I tried it in low light pictures do not have brakes all instantly.

Do not photo and video: D Try to take pictures at a resolution of 1920 1080 in low light, there are jerks, twitches, or all smoothly?

Dear owners! I'm on camera some sediment. Everyone who went to sgs2 pleased with the quality? On quality reminiscent of Nexus more. In sgs2 though long photographed, but reliable. Here it depends on luck rather quality. Plus is there myltse pictures? or that I was so lucky?

SlavaLime @ 31.05.2012, 13:40*
On quality reminiscent of Nexus more. In sgs2 though long photographed, but reliable. Here it depends on luck rather quality. Plus is there myltse pictures? or that I was so lucky?

should be the same .. sgs2 changes may be minimal and only depend on the post-processing-and dzhpeg .. and myltse - try is configured to include StabilizatsiyuIzobrazheniya

At that point that the post-processing with a hard shumodava and little iso ... and another sensor in otchichie from sgs2 and note. Af kosyachit sooo often. stabilization tried, not in this case, namely, the elimination algorithm dzhipega.
Who that duiaet about the camera? I after 2 days of using the impression that sgs3 sgs2 between Nexus and quality.

SlavaLime @ 31.05.2012, 13:48*
And in the other sensor from otchichie sgs2 and note.

I know what's the sensor, and therefore I say that the resulting images with sensors and sgs2 sgs3 if further post-processing was the same, would have been the same. Sensors in this respect similar. And in the resulting images to blame it postprocessing.
SlavaLime @ 31.05.2012, 13:48*
Af kosyachit sooo often.

AF and AWB depend on the camera firmware. So wait - could in futurecamera firmware something and corrected (if it certainly does not handle curves programmers Samsa blame, who wrote the wood + applet: D)

Pako777 @ 31.5.2012, 13:02*
I know what's the sensor, and therefore I say that the resulting images with sensors and sgs2 sgs3 if further post-processing was the same, would have been the same. Sensors in this respect similar. And in the resulting images to blame it postprocessing.

AF and AWB depend on the camera firmware. So wait - could in futurecamera firmware something and corrected (if it certainly does not handle curves programmers Samsa blame, who wrote the wood + applet: D)

I honestly like the user to pay all the same the reason, the main result. I paid my money and I want for them to get an improved product compared to what was and is from Samsung. It is normal to require the return on the company and not to look for excuses. I have a small child and he will not wait until Uncle Sams of corrected firmware. And apparently the same algorithm that nexus and the correction will be, maybe, in the nexus everything as it was, and remains. Let's be objective and we should not concern the problem of the manufacturer, and the manufacturer does not have to deal with the problem of where we take the money. you're not going to Samsung and say, "I have the firm did not have enough money," so until 20, then the rest.

M
Flood.

Then distribute "library cards"

Post has been editedbcspb - 31.05.12, 12:23

Table 7.7 with the SAP matrix and SGS3 4.8 with the CLA matrix. Brightness 100%. Judge for yourself, I think the brightness is equal to or slight superiority in the SGS3.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CxE9Yx17VQg&feature=g-upl

No official information on the blue, postponed indefinitely. And according to rumors appear to June 15-20.
With regards to the camera, I do not want to buy worse than it was. I do not expect my matrix as 5DM2 by phone, but only demand is not worse than already in the machine, which was released a year ago. Apologies for answering offtopic.

SlavaLime,
SlavaLime @ 31.05.2012, 13:21*
Suvorov, are you satisfied with the camera? What can skazt? There are examples of photo compared to other smart? I can compare with the Nexus and SGS2

Guys Reviews comparative Sea already in the internet and everyone was happy with the camera. Something you do not like. Wait until I purchase and please you with cool pictures. You, or a film camera does not come unstuck or corny Do not wipe the camera lens before shooting.
Murtazin out dote on the camera may not please us excellent photos.

Post has been edited= SHVARZ = - 31.05.12, 13:40

Rep: (242)
Here iscorrect comparison cameras under similar conditions. You can choose any phone and pixel by pixel look at everything.

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 13/02/20 10:16