> Important!

We strongly recommend to familiarize withRules section "Android - devices"

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

235 pagesV  1 2 3 4 5 6 > »  

> HTC Desire V - Discussion
Freeeeeman
Message#1
02.06.12, 22:15
Local
[offline]

Group: Friendssavagemessiahzine.com
Messages 109
Check in: 26.06.10

DiscussionHTC Desire V
PictureHTC Wind, T328w
Description | Discussion � | Firmware � | Embellishments | Club HTC Desire V

Quick guide for beginners when a problem arises

��������� �� �������� - ���������, ����, ��������������, FAQ download

useful links
Known problems and their solutions
ATTENTION! IN THE THEME, CASES OF THE DYEING OF APPARATUS APPEARED!If the phone does not respond to button presses, connect the charger, USB cable, and the phone connected to the BB is defined in the system only as USB ... in shortThis is a stalemate situation.there isrecovery method !!!(although not for everyone)
about spontaneous reboots -read
creaking back cover -old solutionor just from the inside, around the snaps painted with paint (I took acrylic)
Display is broken -change display
the phone converts more than 5 sms to mms -decision
Simok Dump, (outdated, was on the first firmware) - update the firmware orold solution
a red frame around the perimeter of the screen is not a problem, but a setting,decision
there were wheezing for incoming and outgoing calls -decision
the melodies fly when the SD card is disconnected (the phone is not rooted) -decision
dropbox did not give me 25 gigs of space -gave everything
The shortcuts of the applications installed on the memory card disappear -decision
when you click on a contact in the phone book, it does not give the right to choose a sim - this is a compatibility problem with Skype,decision

MiniFAQ
AT.When GPRS / EDGE (data transfer) is on, the second SIM card falls off.
A. With an active Internet session (namely, active, not in idle state), on one SIM card - the second one is not available! Normal situation, the unit with one radio module
AT.Noise and crash when talking on the first sim card. What can be done?
A. Switch SIM to GSM mode. We need internet - in 3G.
AT.How to make a screenshot?
A. Power + house press at the same time.
AT.Can I put a larger battery, and which ones are suitable?
Oh, you can! Sensation XE 1730mAhLink, only the lid will bulge.
AT.What is CWM - recovery
O.please come
AT.In contacts, the picture put on the bell turns into a squalor of pixels. how to deal with it?
ABOUT.Photos of poor quality contacts
AT.Almost never manage to find out the balance on the second sim card ...
A. Make a call with her, you can break. Then request a balance. To then request the balance of the first - respectively, a call from her, then a request
AT.Is it possible to solve the problems with the sound distortion in the speaker?
ABOUT.Yes you can
AT.Auto-brightness doesn't work
ABOUT.adjustment program
AT.I can not find how to make the completion of the call with the power button, can someone tell me?
O. Settings - Accessibility - The power button ends the call
AT.How to configure end-to-end internet connection?
ABOUT.Here
AT.Does the phone support USB OTG? So that you can connect a USB flash drive-keyboard?
Oh no.Because
AT.What are the results of synthetic tests?
O. benchmark test 3107. But there is a firmware with overclocking the kernel
AT.The memory declared 4 GB - in fact 0.97 GB. Is it just me?
A. The rest is occupied by the system and reserved for updates.
AT.How much in the phone is a system ROM or RAM (how can I like it)?
A. ROM is 512 mb. Titanium sees a shared memory System ROM 823MB (236MB free).
___ Generally titanium shows 4 points:
_________1 System ROM 823 MB
_________2 Internal memory 1GB
_________3 eMCC Embedded 99.8 MB
_________4 SD Card 15.9 GB
AT.How to install the Russian language on the Chinese-Asian firmware?
O. InstallMoreLocale. This program "reveals" the hidden languages ​​of the firmware, and does not Russify the phone.
AT.I want to synchronize with the BB as usual, work with contacts in Outluk
A. You can use the software on your computer - GO Contact Sync Mod, My Phone Explorer, etc.
AT.In general, in Android there is the possibility of voice dialing using the headset button?
O. put Cyberon Voice Commander for Android
AT.Where is his talk counter?
A. Settings-wireless podkl ...- Still-Use-Min.
AT.How to see the duration of the conversation after it ends?
O. Call log - long tap by number - view detailed log
AT.Why I do not have Russian letters in the dialer (dialing), if Russian is everywhere.
A. There is a system language - Ukrainian. Switch to Russian.
Asus Transformer TF300T / TG ​​/ L Group (Post # 23402603)

Respect each other and someone else's time. Read the cap. Follow the rules of the forum, express gratitude for helping to raise your reputation.

There is no curator in the subject. For questions about filling the caps, please contact the section moderators via the buttonPictureunder the messages to which you want to add links.

Post has been editedNoreg - 29.12.15, 09:53
vatandiva
Message#2
03.06.12, 01:53
Local
[offline]

Messages 132
Check in: 06.05.09

Came a week ago, testing until the flight is normal. Workhorse, something special is not expected from him.

User Review
1) Live looks much better than in the photo. In general, quite business. The edging around the screen is metal. Lightweight, thin, the back cover of a nice matte plastic.
The kit is assembled in the spirit of minimalism - battery and charging. There are no inscriptions duos, 2 sim, the rank of the mobile and the unit on the phone there is no - which can not but rejoice. At my work, no one understood that this is a two-character, it does not catch the eye. Such a typical httz lately.
2) The battery lives for 2-3 days with a small load, went 2nd charging. Let's see what it is like - it should be enough for an active day, it’s not worth waiting for a miracle:
3) Dvuhsmichatnosti implemented well - two buttons on the caller. You can quickly turn off the sim card, relocate the main one, etc. There is nothing to compare with, the first dvuhsimochnik. But in comparison with one-symmed, the HTC software is trimmed - for example, when you click on the "home" button, the choice of desktops does not appear.
4) Ruth is required - in the firmware a bunch of Chinese software, nafig is not needed. I didn’t want to offend the Russified firmware from this ethos, I don’t want to offend it, but it’s far from the programmers of the httz, judging by the comments.
5) The screen is good, but also ordinary - in the sense of anything super-elevated in terms of the picture, it also scratches quite well - we put the film right away.
6) The locale Russifies so-so, left English (in the original English with Chinese) - there is a Russian keyboard, I understand Russian sms.
7) The sound in the headphones is normal, the speaker is quite average, although the beats audio message is present. It still doesn’t pull up to the Nokia N9 and iphone 4, I don’t have anything to compare with.
8) 4th axis out of the box, does not slow down, but not super fast - simultaneous use with iphone 4, where also 1 core gives an insight into the difference. Not just the same in Android now put 2 cores and higher: rofl:
9) Cost 369 dollars without delivery. Probably there is less where, but not 9300 rubles, and then tell me the place, I will buy 2

Post has been editedvitamerlan - 19.01.13, 20:41
kuliks
Message#3
04.06.12, 23:39
good i just
[offline]

Messages 1175
Check in: 15.01.07
Sony xperia x

A curious comparison:
HTC WIND T328w vs HD2 vs ZOPO ZP200 Benchmark TEST

--------------------
Sony Xperia X / D-A7.1.1, TP-Link Neffos X1 Lite
vatandiva
Message#4
08.06.12, 23:08
Local
[offline]

Messages 132

Once again about the current moment. If someone weak, does not pull, hertz is not enough - well, so we’re in other models, there are manufacturers who are behind this. The thought was simple: android compared to ios is not so fast.

I need to hold the phone in my hands: I can say that it works fine, it solves the main tasks without crap. This is a phone and not something there. I have never left the reboot, I honestly did not expect from the android.

Then compare on two sims - there are not so many options: a pair of normal phones from lenovo, zte u960, and maybe 2 or 3 options.

Post has been editedvatandiva - 08.06.12, 23:11
Birthdayboom
Message#5
20.06.12, 19:57
Black rabbi
[offline]

Messages 972
Check in: 12.02.06
Huawei Nova CAN-L01 \ L11

dima236 @ 20.6.2012, 19:37*
I now wonder how all this will be combined:
Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich
Qualcomm single-core processor with a frequency of 1 GHz;
RAM size 512 MB;

Yes, it will normally be combined. I put ICS with 4m sensor on Desire Z, everything works with overclocking to 1 GHz. Unless of course at the same time stopyatsot applications do not run.

--------------------
Samsung SGH A200 ->SE T68i ->SE T610i ->Mio A700 ->Nokia N73 ->Nokia N97 / Nokia C5 ->Samsung Galaxy ->HTC Desire Z ->Zopo ZP300 ->Samsung Galaxy Grand Duos ->Huawei Ascend p6s ->Microsoft Lumia 640 LTE DS ->Huawei Nova ->Honor 10
Ya ya
Message#6
22.06.12, 08:12
a guest
[offline]

Group: Users
Messages 1
Check in: 21.06.12
HTC Desire S

I bought 2100 yuan in China, the phone is pleasant, only there is a lot of Chinese software, I’m at home. 10 days I carry in my pocket on the screen no scratches.
Camera shot
Attached Image

Post has been editedvitamerlan - 19.01.13, 20:16
vatandiva
Message#7
24.06.12, 21:28
Local
[offline]

Messages 132

So there are new models, it is good. Now there is a choice, for example, a pair of models from Lenovo - A750 and p700, zte u 960 - in general, two radio modules, one such smartphone.

It will be even cheaper, with the A750 you can generally deliver 6,000 in delivery. In terms of functionality, they will be comparable, I personally didn’t like the A750, the p700 wasn’t on sale then. Zte u 960 seemed too big, and the inscription of the rank of mobile on the lid - well, where to with it? And Desire V was just right in all respects.

There you can find more Chinese devices. Quite ok, judging by the reviews on the rank of the background, people are satisfied (although the brands are very original, such as zopo - the e-mobile is resting in comparison with such a pearl: rofl :) - who is interested in everything on etotalk.com or else where you can look. But because we have a branch is not about the choice, but about a separate model from HTC.
vatandiva
Message#8
24.06.12, 21:44
Local
[offline]

Messages 132

Anonymous @ 06/22/2012, 09:57*
How to work with sims?

There is nothing to compare, I did not use other dvuhsimnikov. In my opinion, well implemented, appreciated:

1) In the settings, you can assign any SIM card primary. As I understand it, through it the Internet will go then.

2) In the caller - two buttons, they duplicate the user-defined names of each of the sim.

3) When you click on any of the calls in the call log, the number is copied to the dialing line of the number in the dialer, while it is necessary to press the call button assigned to the sim card with which you need to make a call. In general, it is convenient - but you have to get used to it, it is impossible to call back with one touch. Always in 2 stages - 1) the choice of the subscriber from the list and 2) the choice of a SIM card for a call.

It seems to me to be less convenient with the button for changing a sim card or a special menu, although it is also a matter of habit.

4) When incoming shows which SIM card is a call. When calling or dialing a number, the second SIM card disappears from the radar - the cost of one radio module, so as not to miss the call - just set up a mutual redirect. After the call, it recovers almost instantly, for a month it never blunted.

5) in sms it is even easier in the sms writing window there are always 2 buttons, with which sim card you want to send, that one you press.

Post has been editedvatandiva - 24.06.12, 21:45
stopnick
Message#9
26.06.12, 14:32
Local
[offline]

Messages 102
Check in: 02.03.10
Huawei P20 Pro CLT-L29

K
In a hat
Unlocking or locking the bootloader (inscription in hboot relocked or unlock)ROOT and settings fly off
1. install and after update HTC syncHTC Sync
2. download itfastboot files
3. Create a new folder in the root of the C drive, call Android
4.Raspack zip archive from step 2 to our Android directory
5.Go herehttp://www.htcdev.com/bootloader/and select "All Other Supported Models" and "then begin unlock bootloader" registration and account must be done
6.Yes, Tick both Boxes, Proceed put both checkboxes, agreeing
7.Well, let's start with the 7th item, because we already have all the files from sdk (item2)
8. Go to fastboot mode (turn off the phone by pressing the power button and holding it until it turns off, then release the power and immediately press the volume down (-) (hold until you get into the bootloader or remove the battery and turn it on while holding the volume down), now connect phone to computer
9. Choose fastboot volume buttons +/- and press power
10.Open the command prompt.
(windows XP - START>Run>type CMD in box then press OK
(Windows 7 - START>type cmd in find and press enter)
11.In the command line, entercd c: \ android
12. then enterfastboot oem get_identifier_token
13. Choose and copy the text as shown in step 9 on the HTCDev website
14. Insert the received identifier into the proposed field and confirm with submit.
15. very quickly the file "Unlock_code.bin" will be sent to your inbox specified during registration
16. Download it and save it to our Android folder into which we unpacked the archive from point 2
17. enter itfastboot flash unlocktoken unlock_code.binin command line
18. The display on the phone will change, press Vol + and confirm with the power button.
to lock commandfastboot oem lock

Post has been editedvitamerlan - 02.10.13, 22:18
stopnick
Message#10
26.06.12, 15:13
Local
[offline]

Messages 102
Huawei P20 Pro CLT-L29

K
In a hat
1. To install OTA updates from chinaunicom, the phone must be in relocked mode from the post above
2. Installing the CWM phone in unlock mode further in fastboot and in the command line commandfastboot flash recovery recovery.imgfilerecovery.imgto android folder from unlock post
3 install root from recovery install zipfor root
4. Google apps also from Recovergapps

Post has been editedvitamerlan - 02.10.13, 22:19
xpymka
Message#11
27.06.12, 07:49
Novice
[offline]

Group: Active users
Messages 40
Check in: 04.10.11
ZTE Nubia Z17 Mini 6/64

Received from CWM Recovery etotalk support service.
You can takehere.

Post has been editedxpymka - 27.06.12, 07:57
Reason for editing: ashipka

--------------------
ZTE Nubia - Z17 Mini 6/64
Falseclock
Message#12
27.06.12, 15:55
Experienced
[offline]

Group: Banned
Messages 557
Check in: 12.05.11

on the seed

http://runamux.net/search/view/file/Sat5FC...S_40A_hTC_Asia_

"RUU_PRIMO_DS_ICS_40A_hTC_Asia_WWE_1.60.707.5_Radi o_1.05.34D.29_20.21.30.23U_release_264526_signed.e xe"
modelid: PL1110000
cidnum: HTC__044
mainver: 1.60.707.5
hbootpreupdate: 13
DelFat: 1
DelCache: 1

http://hotfile.com/dl/158782968/55e3eb6/RU...signed.exe.html

"RUU_PRIMO_DS_ICS_40A_HTC_Europe_1.59.401.1_Radio_ 1.05.34D.25_20.20.30.22U_release_263747_signed.exe"
modelid: PL1110000
cidnum: HTC__001
cidnum: HTC__A07
cidnum: HTC__A48
mainver: 1.59.401.1
hbootpreupdate: 13
DelFat: 1
DelCache: 1

Post has been editedFalseclock - 27.06.12, 16:28

--------------------
Falseclock
Message#13
27.06.12, 16:05
Experienced
[offline]

Messages 557

The firmware version of the Taiwan version of the firmware. They say they are not circumcised by Google Aps
I tried it on my own, it did not work out, not the CID. S-ON, how to make S-OFF not found.

Will work if you have Taiwanese sid

1. Download firmwarehttp://down2.zhangku.com/htcrom2/Desire_V/...4969_signed.zip
2. Rename to PL11IMG.zip
3. Put in the root of the card
4. Reboot to HBOOT mode
5. Install the firmware, according to the instructions on the phone

Original articles
http://bbs.zhangku.com/thread-103678-1-1.html
http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=1714317

Post has been editedFalseclock - 27.06.12, 16:26

--------------------
German aw
Message#14
27.06.12, 16:32
Reader
[online]

Messages 1055
Check in: 18.09.07
Sony Xperia XZ Dual F8332

Falseclock @ 06/27/2012, 16:55*
HTC_Europe

Curious if there is Russian

--------------------
Nokia 3330/3220/6230 / 6230i / 6300 / 6110navi / 5800 / x2-02 / c2-00 ->Philips x100 ->LG Optimus Link DualSim (P698) ->HTC Desire V ->Digma IDxD4 3G ->Samsung S4 mini Duos ->Sony M Dual ->Sony Z3 Dual ->Sony Z5 Compact ->Sony Z3 Dual ->Sony XZ Dual
Sony SmartWatch 3
Falseclock
Message#15
27.06.12, 16:48
Experienced
[offline]

Messages 557

German AW @ 06/27/2012, 19:32*
Curious if there is Russian

HTC-Russia HTC__A07

--------------------
stopnick
Message#16
28.06.12, 05:53
Local
[offline]

Messages 102
Huawei P20 Pro CLT-L29

Where to watch cidnumber?
Rento
Message#17
28.06.12, 06:42
Novice
[offline]

Messages 48
Check in: 05.09.11
HTC One M7

Program - Android Terminal Emulator
In it, enter the command - getprop
In the line [ro.cid]: the phone will be on
In the line [ro.carrier]: country.
vatandiva
Message#18
28.06.12, 23:44
Local
[offline]

Messages 132

First review
http://keddr.com/2012/06/htc-desire-v-ne-k...yiy-dvuhsimnik/
In general, I do not agree only with a weak processor, for calls, mail, sms and Internet is quite enough.
Falseclock
Message#19
28.06.12, 23:53
Experienced
[offline]

Messages 557

And so, gentlemen, as promised, I post a fully working Russian-language official firmware.
I tried to do it through the installer, but something the kernel gets crooked and the firmware is buggy because of it. Made through the bag.

Source:RUU_PRIMO_DS_ICS_40A_HTC_Europe_1.59.401.1_Radio_ 1.05.34D.25_20.20.30.22U_release_263747_signed.exe

Instruction
1. Unlock the loader on the off site

2. Download CWM, point 2

3. Download firmware.

4. Unpack the archive and put it in a folder on the flash drive \ clockworkmod \ backup \
You should get the clockworkmod path \ backup \ Russian-1.59.401.1 \
and file list:
boot.img
cache.ext4.tar
data.ext4.tar
nandroid.md5
recovery.img
system.ext4.tar

5 . Boot into recovery

6 . Select Backup / Restore

7 . Choose Restore

8 . Point to my archive and start the restoring.

9 . Reboot into fastboot and rebuild the kernel with the command fastboot flash boot boot_signed.img

10 . Turn on the phone, configure it and then reset to the factory settings via the menu. (SD card will be cleared!)

The firmware, or rather its tank, is clean, not rutovy, not deodexed, without mods or anything else.

Route put as indicatedhere

Enjoy)))

Ups: I constantly get in a personal how to do point 9.
I explain, here you are in point 2 rolled up custom recovery. In the ninth paragraph, the same thing, just another team. Link to the core of the team itself. Download and put where fastboot and adb are ..

Post has been editedFalseclock - 26.07.12, 10:12

--------------------
Rento
Message#20
29.06.12, 07:34
Novice
[offline]

Messages 48
Check in: 05.09.11
HTC One M7

On my after firmware, Wi-Fi and Bluetooth do not want to work. I saw a similar problem with the One V, they also updated the radio module separately ...
Falseclock
Message#21
29.06.12, 10:38
Experienced
[offline]

Messages 557

Rento,
on my firmware? You can take the radio from the Russian and flash separately.
is from where to take? I can lay out in the evening.

In general, I have a script that fixes this problem. It is necessary to update the data plates through sqlite and add a country.
Where do you live?

Post has been editedFalseclock - 29.06.12, 10:40

--------------------
HTC

235 pagesV  1 2 3 4 5 6 > » 

mobile version    Now: 05/19/19, 03:06