Ramos W22PRO - Discussion | Tablet, 9.7 "

Rep: (177)
DiscussionRamos W22PRO
PictureRamos W22PRO
Description |Discussion пїЅ
  • Before asking a question, look Android OS FAQandGlossary. Respect your and other people's time.
  • To discuss and search for third-party programs / games, use the following sections: Programs and Games .
  • To compare the device with competitors and on the choice of devices, please contact: Selection and Comparison .
  • The available amount of RAM and memory for installing applications is discussed in the topic: How much memory is in your machine?
  • The results of performance tests of Android devices, see the topic: Benchmark
  • Before posting photos, read the topic Working with Images on the forum
  • Messages that are not related to the topic of discussion (offtopic) are deleted without warning.
Tablet description
Attached Image

• Processor: Amlogic AML8726M, -MX, Dual core Cortex-A9 up to 1.5GHz
  • RAM: 1GB of DDR3
  • Internal memory: 16GB (1GB for system)
  • External memory: support TF (micro SD) cards up to 32GB
  • Screen: 9.7 inches, IPS, 1024 Г— 768 capacitive multi-touch
  • Network: Wifi 802.11b / g / n, 3G (USB dongle plug-in)
  • Infrared port
  • Gravity sensor (G-sensor)
  • Operating system: Android 4.0 ICS
  • Interfaces: USB 2.0 high-speed 5Pin MICRO USB, DC: 12V / 2A, HDMI, 3.5mm headphone output
  • Dimensions: 242.4 * 189.4 * 9.9mm
  • Weight: about 574g
  • Battery: 7.4V 2700mAH polymer battery (about 6 hours of video at normal brightness or 15 hours of music through headphones with off WiFi and off screen)
  • Camera: front 0.3MP (640x480), rear 2MP (1600x1200)
  • In the box: manual, warranty, certificate, usb cable, charger.
Price
Price in chinafrom 1299RNB ($ 203), so the expected price with delivery to Russia is from about $ 250
Instructions
Firmware and Information
Body material
If I understand the Google translation correctly, then- Magnesium alloy, smooth non-slip surface with a metallic sheen. Should improve heat dissipation
Test results
Antutu 6184
Linpack (single-threaded) 45.047
Linpack (thread) 63.552
Nenamark 1 49.3fps
Nenamark 2 31.2fps
Supported Modem Models
EVDO - Huawei EC122
WCDMA - Huawei E261, ZTE MF637U, ZTE MF100, Huawei E1820, HuaweiE220, Huawei E1750
Photo
Back view
one speaker
Attached Image
Viewing angles
Attached Image
Connectors
Attached Image

Microphone and reset button
Attached Image
Touch buttons
Attached Image
Volume buttons
Attached Image
On button
Attached Image
CPU info
Attached Image

Antutu test
Attached Image

The topic is closed. If necessary, you can open a topic. For all questions regarding the topic contact the moderator subsectionEnlightened grandfather at QMS .

Post has been editedEnlightened grandfather - 13.07.16, 16:48

Rep: (0)
Good people! Does anyone have a spare on a tablet? (Ramos w22pro) need a power controller with the main board ... unsubscribe [email protected]: thank_you:
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Post has been editedEnlightened grandfather - 13.07.16, 00:20
Reason for editing: Pictures under spoiler

Rep: (7)
g_mashkov @ 25.12.2013, 10:38*
We need a power controller with the main board
I burned a couple of months ago. ordered toaliexpress. 2 weeks ago came (for $ 8 with delivery). Good people (pros at work) soldered even free. Week and a half - normal flight. )))
Attention! I ordered 2 controller. One I left unused. Write.
P.S. My burned-out like this:
Attached Image

Post has been editedsim13 - 25.12.13, 22:27

Guys, I W22 Pro without 3G.
I can not make it work for WiFI Ad-hoc. Before (I do not remember what was flashing) using a simple little utility that I've found wpa_supplicant replaces easily worked.
Already a bunch of firmware has changed - nothing happened. Now the firmware - CM10.2.
After substitution wpa_supplicant WiFI simply not included. Maybe those who have solutions?
ZYZH Ad-Hoc need for ELM327 in WiFi version.
ZYZHZH On PA tried too. Does not work.

I solved the problem with the Ad-Hoc, installing the latest firmware home.
But there is a problem: graphics, especially 3D, in Rhoda firmware - just a piece of shit! Not in the Level with the PA or Cyanogen. Slows down terribly, and some applications do not run. For example, less "heavy" toys like HungryShark Evolution.
Maybe it is possible to correct this problem?
And I noticed that the WiFi does sloppy work on the native firmware. It falls off, the speed drops.

Rep: (8)
Where to download MDPI PA ??? Please tell me.

Thank!!!!!

CM 10.2 and PA 3.99+ work fine, thank you very much, but was faced with a problem - applications are not installed and do not carry over to the SD card. When you click "Move to SD-card" message "Could not move app." A section for third-party applications just 1GB. Because of this, I can not install apps that by default should be on SD and not enough space for other applications. Prompt where to dig ????? What to do, something to the application were set to SD-card ???? And how to increase the section for applications ???? thank

Thank! And you can increase the size of the partition app ??? Or create a force additional section to migrate applications ???

Rep: (6)
Zdravstvuyte.Tiho battery died on this gadzhete.Mozhete say its exact size? Or maybe someone knows where you can buy with a new one?

Question snyat.Prishlos planshet.Mozhet reveal who will need a battery the size of 3 * 11.5 * 13.5 mm, 7.4v
It should be 2 banks 2700mah

Post has been editedvalentos32 - 19.10.14, 15:44

I ordered China's battery
tyts

How will come, I will unsubscribe.

Hello, dear userssavagemessiahzine.com. I have a tablet Ramos w22pro 3g. I bought it two years ago, Ali. Out of the box, he did not want to be friends with SIM cards and the network, ie, when you install the SIM card, nothing happens (insert sim correctly). Many dances with a tambourine to nothing lead, threw ...
In the "About tablet" in the "communication module firmware" ukazano- not known.
Attached Image
Already I thought that the SIM slot on the tablet just a fake, so the other day I had an autopsy Ramos
Attached Image
and I found the module under the hood connection Huawei mu509-b
Attached Image
Dear Guru, prompt, then the problem hardware or software and how it can be resolved? Is it possible to flash the communication module?
Serial number, just in case
Attached Image

PS when typing * # 06 # displays the following
Attached Image

Why not imei? What is this meid?
ZYZY Make someone a screen where the communication module firmware is available, what is written there ?!

Post has been editedEnlightened grandfather - 13.07.16, 00:19
Reason for editing: adding a photo

Guys, the tablet is not new, I think all to test a bunch of firmware. Tell us, what is the most stable? I have your Ramos W22pro without 3G bunch sewn. And cyanogen and their families, and paranoid, but all its glitches: the wafer bad catches, the tablet hangs himself.
I would be grateful for the info, because I want to flash and forget)) Atleast for a while.

nexoTa @ 08.01.2015, 22:15*
the tablet itself hangs

Moreover, it is the most painful issue (
Freezes, if nothing is done, hangs code to watch video when surf the internet. In general, any dependencies I discovered when suspended.
How to cure - do not know. It may have any options?

Rep: (62)
And there kastorm rekoaeri him? Such as in the header is not found. The link rekoaeri error is an external site

Rep: (3004)
M
I cleaned the topic of flooding and offtopic. Hid photos and pictures under spoilers. The topic is closed. If necessary, you can open a topic. For all questions regarding the topic contact the moderator subsectionEnlightened grandfather .

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 17/08/20, 22:02