Ramos W22PRO - Discussion | Tablet, 9.7 "

Rep: (177)
DiscussionRamos W22PRO
PictureRamos W22PRO
Description |Discussion пїЅ
  • Before asking a question, look Android OS FAQandGlossary. Respect your and other people's time.
  • To discuss and search for third-party programs / games, use the following sections: Programs and Games .
  • To compare the device with competitors and on the choice of devices, please contact: Selection and Comparison .
  • The available amount of RAM and memory for installing applications is discussed in the topic: How much memory is in your machine?
  • The results of performance tests of Android devices, see the topic: Benchmark
  • Before posting photos, read the topic Working with Images on the forum
  • Messages that are not related to the topic of discussion (offtopic) are deleted without warning.
Tablet description
Attached Image

• Processor: Amlogic AML8726M, -MX, Dual core Cortex-A9 up to 1.5GHz
  • RAM: 1GB of DDR3
  • Internal memory: 16GB (1GB for system)
  • External memory: support TF (micro SD) cards up to 32GB
  • Screen: 9.7 inches, IPS, 1024 Г— 768 capacitive multi-touch
  • Network: Wifi 802.11b / g / n, 3G (USB dongle plug-in)
  • Infrared port
  • Gravity sensor (G-sensor)
  • Operating system: Android 4.0 ICS
  • Interfaces: USB 2.0 high-speed 5Pin MICRO USB, DC: 12V / 2A, HDMI, 3.5mm headphone output
  • Dimensions: 242.4 * 189.4 * 9.9mm
  • Weight: about 574g
  • Battery: 7.4V 2700mAH polymer battery (about 6 hours of video at normal brightness or 15 hours of music through headphones with off WiFi and off screen)
  • Camera: front 0.3MP (640x480), rear 2MP (1600x1200)
  • In the box: manual, warranty, certificate, usb cable, charger.
Price
Price in chinafrom 1299RNB ($ 203), so the expected price with delivery to Russia is from about $ 250
Instructions
Firmware and Information
Body material
If I understand the Google translation correctly, then- Magnesium alloy, smooth non-slip surface with a metallic sheen. Should improve heat dissipation
Test results
Antutu 6184
Linpack (single-threaded) 45.047
Linpack (thread) 63.552
Nenamark 1 49.3fps
Nenamark 2 31.2fps
Supported Modem Models
EVDO - Huawei EC122
WCDMA - Huawei E261, ZTE MF637U, ZTE MF100, Huawei E1820, HuaweiE220, Huawei E1750
Photo
Back view
one speaker
Attached Image
Viewing angles
Attached Image
Connectors
Attached Image

Microphone and reset button
Attached Image
Touch buttons
Attached Image
Volume buttons
Attached Image
On button
Attached Image
CPU info
Attached Image

Antutu test
Attached Image

The topic is closed. If necessary, you can open a topic. For all questions regarding the topic contact the moderator subsectionEnlightened grandfather at QMS .

Post has been editedEnlightened grandfather - 13.07.16, 16:48

Rep: (177)
Tetraider73, right here Chinese have already tested a bunch of toys (sm.temy "W22pro great game - ***"), where you can also download them but to register

And betterlike this- this from another forum a list of games, with a link to the test and links to jump, registration is not necessary.

P.S. Some games can be in Chinese :)

The cap has added a link to the Chinese FAQ (gugloperevod)

Rep: (7)
Thank you, as well as that of the tablet with the Russian language?
And yet, for some reason he is not very popular? (

Post has been editedTetraider73 - 01.08.12, 10:35

Rep: (24)
Tetraider73,
With the Russian's all right, it is sewn into the standard android. why not enjoy popularity not know, maybe because of the fact that similar to the model it is cheaper. Hard to say..

Rep: (0)
People, and where you buy this tablet? I'm afraid I would not like to descend on palony Chinese boutiques. On greatsku.com Cton bought?

Post has been editedChe pollino - 01.08.12, 21:43

Rep: (6)
today ordered a panda

PUHH123 @ 31.07.2012, 16:52*
sim13, you put of.patch?

Thank you, after installing the patch market earned.
That's somebody else would instructions rutirovaniyu made.
And then the Chinese brothers gugloperevodom can such bloat ...

sim13,
in fact he threw off topic to Ramos. Ruth is placed as a patch of rekaveri. simply and easily.

Posted 02-08-2012, 8:19:

Here we download a file.We throw down to the root of the memory card. further quote from our own forum with links that I threw off.

Updates and patches.
Throw the archive with a patch or update to the root of the memory card.
Turn off the device.
Clamps the volume "-" button and the Power button. Rekaveri waiting for downloads.
Next, select INSTALL ZIP FROM SD CARD =>CHOOSE ZIP FROM SD CARD =>Choose archive =>We press YES
We are waiting for the installation. Then choose REBOOT SYSTEM NOW. (Well, if not the tablet itself will restart)

Those. root of the W17 Pro is suitable for our cars? It's just the heat comes slowly: blush:

sim13,
yes, fine. Only the root throw the cards and place as a patch

http://www.ramos.com.cn/download.php?action=view&id=344
the new firmware. I only installs all (now re-stitching and Ruth do (congrats to the new firmware already shake!)

foreva13 @ 02.08.2012, 15:55*
the new firmware. I only installs all (now re-stitching and Ruth do (congrats to the new firmware already shake!)
If it is so important, as it is written, it can and it is not necessary to install;)
1, replace the default wallpaper
2, the default brightness to 80%
3, the replacement of the icons on the desktop application located
4, changing the screenshot of the problem
5 built-in Google Maps service

Post has been editedaeva - 02.08.12, 22:17
Reason for editing: typo

aeva,
Dp, I saw. But once there was a new think there is something else finished. Tomorrow put. You need to make a backup probably. I can lay out. 3:00 rocked it today

Che Pollino @ 02.08.2012, 01:42*
People, and where you buy this tablet? I'm afraid I would not like to descend on palony Chinese boutiques. On greatsku.com Cton bought?

Today, with the Pandas come. In Omsk I rode 22 days.
As with foreva13 spot on the screen. "Dries" now. Because of him extinguisher, automatic touch and tablet use is not possible. The sad trend.

Latest firmware (as the speed with no China):
W22proICS.w22ref.20120716.rar

Post has been editedSapar - 04.08.12, 17:39

Sapar
I popped it in the fridge. Then she took up the tablet screen horizontally to the bottom connectors and the camera was. Ie upside down. He took over the bottom and shaken, that may shake a little inside. As a result, the sensor screen and fix it. As I understand it because of the fact that there is g & g technology. It seems to me due to my etogo.A rvbotaet perfect after shook.

I add to statistics on the device.

I took the Pande. In Moscow, it passed 25 days.

there was no stain on my gadget. : Blush:

Put a new firmware, fundamental differences seen one so far - already sewn Google services.

Post has been editedsim13 - 04.08.12, 19:15
Reason for editing: ochepyatka

sim13,
A vayfay also deactivated when locking devices?

Sapar @ 04.08.2012, 18:30*
As with foreva13 spot on the screen. "Dries" now. Because of him extinguisher, automatic touch and tablet use is not possible. The sad trend.
write on the results

foreva13 @ 04.08.2012, 20:58*

I did not notice until such.

Rep: (0)
That there is little the owners of the device. Design and screen 9.7 I think the best among 2-yadernikov

sim13 @ 04.08.2012, 23:54*
Quote (foreva13 @ 04.08.2012, 20:58)
I did not notice until such.

A closer look - really disabled.

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 02/10/20, 05:31