> Important!

We strongly recommend to familiarize withRules section "Android - devices"

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

541 pagesV  1 2 3 4 5 6 > »  

> Cube U30GT / iconBIT NetTAB Thor - Discussion | The tablet
Wishmaster
Message#1
25.04.12, 19:46
Veteran
[offline]

Group: Honorary Gameday
Messages 1355
Check in: 13.09.11
Honor 4C CHM-U01

Cube U30GT / iconBIT NetTAB Thor - Discussion, Tablet
PictureCube U30GT, iconBIT NetTAB Thor
Description | Discussion �| FAQ »|Purchase � | Accessories and Peripherals � | Marriage and Repair � | Firmware � | Games �

ModelsCube U30GT-M(mini), U30GT1(U30GTC4), U30GT2are discussed in the relevant topics.
ModelsIconbit NetTAB ThorLE, Iconbit NetTAB ThorXIt has nothing to do with Iconbit NetTAB Thor, or with Cube U30GT. Therefore, in this thread there is no point in asking about them.

Specifications. Reviews. Delivery options.
Device characteristics
Model: Cube U30GT
Operating system: Android 4.1

Processor: RK3066, Cortex-A9, dual core, 1.6 GHz
Graphics processor: 4-core Mali 400. Supports OpenGLES2.0 / 1.1, OpenVG1.1
RAM: 1 GB DDR3
Built-in memory: 8Gb, 16Gb or 32Gb (optional) NAND Flash RAM
Memory Expansion: MicroSD Card (T-Flash) maximum size - 32GB

Screen: IPS or MVA, capacitive touch LED
Multitouch: 10 points
Screen size: 10.1 inches, 169
Maximum resolution: 1280x800
Screen viewing angle: IPS - 180 °, MVA -?
Camera: Front and rear camera 2 megapixels, flash on the back

G-sensor: four directions
Light sensor

Software: YouTube / Facebook / Twitter / MSN / Google play / Skype / Calculator / Google Mail / Google Maps / iReader / Quick Office
Language: Multilingual

Connection
Wireless: Wi-Fi (802.11b / g / n)
Bluetooth: 2.0
3G: Support for external USB 3G modems

Supported Formats
Flash: 11.1
Video: AVI / RM / RMVB / MKV / WMV / MOV / MP4 / DAT (VCD format) / VOB (DVD format) / PMP / MPEG / MPG / FLV / ASF / TS / TP / 3GP / MPG
Audio: FLAC / APE / WAV
E-book: Word / Excel / PPT / PDF / TXT / CHM / HTML
Photo: JPG / BMP / PNG / GIF

Work time: 6 ~ 8 hours (listening to music in headphones: up to 15 hours, watching videos in headphones: up to 6 hours; Internet: up to 5 hours)
Battery: 7200 MAh
Dimensions: 261 x 171 x 9.5mm
Weight: 671g

Options on pandawill.com
1x Cube U30GT Tablet
1x Charger
1x Headphones
1x OTG cable
1x USB cable
1x User Manual (Chinese, English)

Reviews

First owners - Reviews

Tablet versions W, H, etc.
On the official forum of the cube, it was the first time that it appearedinformationabout differences in versions of H, W, etc.

Panda also commented:
Now we do not have U30GT in stock. I do not know which version we will get.
Cube announced in imp3 the difference between U30GT-W and U30GT-H:The serial number of the U30GT starts with the U30GTXXXXX. The letters after U30GT indicate only differences in production lines or tablets with different components. They have no differences in function and quality.

Other special statement:
1. According to some rumors U30GT-W or without W, the prototype of the tablets. This is not true.
2. The following products come with serial number U30GT-T, H etc. Firmware for them is different. You can download the firmware by serial number on the official website.

OEM vs. Original
What is the difference between the OEM versions of CUBE tablets and the "original" with the logo on the back cover -Cube U30GT - Discussion (Post # 15574080)
Comparing screens of OEM and non-OEM versions -Cube U30GT - Discussion (Post # 14764722)

Screen: IPS or MVA
Approximately from August 2012 tablets began to come with an MVA matrix instead of IPS. Byinformationfrom the official CUBE forum, now about 40% of the tablets are equipped with an IPS matrix made by HannStar, about 60% of the tablets are equipped with an MVA matrix made by AU Optronics (AUO). Besidesmeettablets with IPS matrices manufactured by LG.

Video comparison of tablets with IPS and MVA matrices:time, two, three(Left IPS, right MVA)

Ways to determine which matrix you have:time, two

SoPixels look like MVA vs. IPS matrices, you can compare with your

Cube U30GT camera
Rear camerathankJustACat
ramis.bakievfoundvideofrom the camera of the tablet

F.A.Q
Q. Is it USB charging?
A. No.

Q. Is the back cover material plastic or aluminum?
A. Plastic.

Q. Is the screen glass or not?
A. Glass.

Q. What are the correct device sizes?
A. Width 261, height 171, thickness 11mm in the middle, the tablet is thinner towards the edge.

Q. What is the original Cube website?
A.http://www.51cube.net

Q. Does this tablet have GPS?
A. No

Q. What is the weight of the tablet?
A. Gross - 1037 grams, net 671 grams

Q. Market error \ google play "DF-BPA-13".
A. Clean the cache and data, first in the "google play", and then the "google services framework" (settings - applications). Reboot and everything will be a bunch.

Q. In the market \ google play says "no connection".
A. Check the date and time on the tablet, clear the cache and data "google play", and then the "google services framework", reboot

Q. Can I connect USBHub?
A. Yes

Q. Can I connect an external screw?
A. Yes (with power, in rare cases, screws were screwed without power)

Q. Where is the light sensor?
A. Upper left corner

Q. Is it vibro?
A. No

Q. How to determine the revision of the tablet?
A. In the settings - on the tablet PC - model orCube U30GT - Discussion (Post # 14773857)

Q. I bought a tablet in PandaWill, what is my tablet revision?
A. U30GT-H

Q. Serial number is unknown, model s13, Windows shows u30gt-w, what is my tablet revision?
A. U30GT-H

Q. How can I switch a tablet from Chinese to English or Russian? I reset the settings and now I stare at the hieroglyphs.
A.Cube U30GT - Discussion (Post # 14714415)

Q. Tell me, when you put a tablet off on charging, it turns on itself, is this normal or a glitch?
A. Normal!

Q. Does the tablet support microSDXC cards?
A. YesCube U30GT - Discussion (Post # 15180288), Cube U30GT - Discussion (Post # 15449707)

Q. How to access the Internet via mobile phone via bluetooth?
A.Cube U30GT - Discussion (Post # 13879287), Cube U30GT - Discussion (Post # 14932472)

Q. How to restart the tablet?
A. Hold the power button for at least 10 seconds.

Q. How to determine the build date?
A.Cube U30GT - Discussion (Post # 15006767)(for tablets with a serial number on the back cover)

Q. Do USB-Ethernet adapters work?
A. Yes, in the firmware based on 4.1 in the settings for this appeared section Ethernet, where you can configure the IP address, DNS and Gateway

Q. How to reset to factory settings \ How to make FullWipe?
A.Cube U30GT - Discussion (Post # 15044738)
either soCube U30GT - Discussion

Q. On this tablet are browser games? For example in classmates, VKontakte and mail?
A. Yes, browser games are coming.

Q. Do FullHD movies slow down?
A. No, they do not slow down.

Q. How much does the battery hold in gaming, movie mode?
A. 6-8 hours of cinema +example5-6 hours of play

Q. How to turn off the tablet screen when connected via HDMI TV?
A.https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?...aichi.screenoff

Q. How to lower the screen brightness.
A: For those to whom the screen of our cube seems very bright even at the minimum settings:
Screendim

Q. What are the benchmark results?
A.Cube U30GT - Discussion (Post # 15410072), Antutu from 7200 to 8300, Quadrant from 3800 to 4300

Q. How to take a screenshot?
A. Simultaneously hold down the volume down + POWER buttons and hold for 1-2 seconds.

Q. How to disassemble the tablet?
A.Cube U30GT - Discussion (Post # 15591118)
Youtube

Q. How to switch keyboard language?
A. In the status bar, press the keyboard icon and change the language! Method only if you use the standard Android-clavu!

Q. What type of screwdriver is needed to unscrew the bolts "star"
A. Torx t2http://ru.wikipedia.org/wiki/Torx

Q. The driver is not connected to the computer \ the driver is not installed ("code 10" \ "Running this device is not possible")
A. Replace the cable with a normal one, connect it to the ports directly on the motherboard (not on the front panel of the system unit)

Q. Can I connect a Bluetooth GPS?
Q. Yes,Cube U30GT - Discussion (Post # 14649958)

Tablet disassembly

Known problems and their solutions
Problems with wifi.
  • The first tablets had problems with the quality of the reception of the WiFi signal. It was treated by updating the firmware, or disassembling andcutting downframework that covers the Wi-Fi antenna (thanksemilliysfor the link). It seems that in the new version the frame is cut off from the factory.
  • Now another problem with WiFi is relevant. Many after some time stopped turning on WiFi. Examples:time, two
    Helps somethisto othersthisThe third is a flashing, the fourth is not helped by anything. Guaranteed 100% method to fix this problem at the moment does not exist, except perhapsof this
    self-repair hardware option
    If all else fails, contact the seller about the warranty and return the tablet to it.

Connecting external modems

Ad-Hoc Wi-Fi hotspot support
Decisionhereandhere.

GPS connection via Bluetooth
We readthis postand below.

When charging is turned on, the screen sensor starts to work poorly (you press in one place, and it reacts in another).
example
It is treated by replacing the power supply. More inCube U30GT - Accessories

Sound lag for 1-2 seconds in the speakers \ BlueTooth speakers
It seems fixed in firmware based on Android 4.1time, two

Problems with microSD cards
Variants of the problem
  • The tablet does not see any cards of grade 10
  • The tablet does not seesomecards of class 10example
  • The tablet sees the memory card, but refuses to write data to it and erase it from it (ReadOnly).
  • Often, a memory card causes a sudden reboot or freeze of the tablet.

Problems with the work of microSD are solved on official firmware version 1.09 and higher.

Problem with youtube app
  • When playing a video through the YouTube app, the video is downloaded for 1-1.5 minutes and stops
  • When playing a video through the YouTube app, there are delays at a certain interval. It just stops playing and there is no caching until you flush a little forward. Then the video goes and after a certain period again sticks.
    The problem is related to the application itself and is solved by removing the current version of youtube.apk and installing a specific version of the application. Proven and working normally:YouTube_4.0.23.apkandYouTube_v4.1.47.apk
    you can also installYoutube fixed.

On the speaker of the tablet is the sound of only the left channel.
The sound on the tablet goes in stereo, but the speaker of the tablet is connected to the left channel, respectively, only what goes in the left channel plays.The right channel is silent.
Looking for a software way to switch the sound to mono.
Audio player capable of playing in monoCube U30GT - Discussion (Post # 15176368) + Poweramp
There is a way to hardware sound alteration. Switch to mono mode or connect to the right channel of the second speaker for full stereo. See the section of the "sound" caps

Battery
  • There were a couple of cases when the tablet came with dead batteries
  • The battery charge indicator lives its own life and shows the current battery charge is very approximate. Examples:1, 2, 3, 4, 5
About the battery and the work of the tablet from the network

Power Supply
Attention, power supply with problems !!!
ZX-1220
Frankly bad and dangerous power supply! Bad circuitry without protection! It is better to replace with another!
Killed user tabletCypa777 Cube U30GT - Discussion (Post # 14627041)
CW-012
Burned outThank you for not killing the tablet. Although many work without problems. See recommendations below.
KZ1202000C
May becomecause tablet overheating, there were spots on the screen. For many, it works fine. See recommendations below.Recommendations for improvement

It is recommended at first to closely monitor the power supply and tablet when charging. Make sure that the tablet and the power supply do not overheat. A little heat (a little warm) of the tablet and power supply is normal. If, when charging, the connector on the tablet or in the area of ​​the lower left corner of the tablet or the charging itself is very hot, then it is better to replace it with any other one that satisfies the following characteristics:

Plug: 2.5 mm outer / 0.7-0.8 mm inner / 8.5–9 mm long.
Power Supply: 12V 2A
Plug polarity: Attached Image
JustACat disassembled power supply, for which he thanks a lot: thank_you:
From the topic about U9GT2:
PlugPOSSIBLYcompatible with laptops Asus Eee PC 1005H, Asus Eee PC 1005HA, Asus Eee PC 1008HA, Asus Eee PC 1101HA, Asus Eee PC 1101HA, Asus Eee PC 1101HGO
Thanks for the tip3r1s0n

Sound
The sound of the tablet must be recognized disgusting
  • Very quiet
  • The sound on the tablet goes in stereo, but the speaker of the tablet is connected to the left channel, respectively, only what goes in the left channel plays.The right channel is silent.

Software ways to affect sound

Hardware ways to affect sound

FAQ on repair from Cypa777
Repair FAQ fromCypa777locatedin this post

Caution!!! U30GT with a single core processor
There is \ soldtablet version, with the same name U30GT, looks identical to the dual-core version, but with a single-core RK2918 processor. Be careful when buying.

Main distinctive features:
  • Different image on the back of the tabletphoto will be later
  • Low rates in benchmarks, for example, in an antithesis of less than 3000
  • It is written on the main boardU30GT_2918_VXX_XXXXXXXXinsteadU30GT_RK3066VXX_XXXXXXXX - Cube U30GT Firmware (Post # 15092487)

An example of unexpected ownership of such a tablet

Details about the tablet in AnTuTu Benchmark:time, two
Firmware for him -Cube U30GT firmware on RK2918 chip
Scraping Cube U30GT on RK2918 Chip -Cube U30GT Firmware (Post # 15156802)

Post has been editedeserguei - 29.12.13, 13:57
haiTEK12
Message#2
31.05.12, 20:17
Visitor
[offline]

Group: Users
Messages 11
Check in: 19.07.11

I have a tablet on my hands, I am writing directly from it :-) As I master a photo, while everything is smooth. I took in China for 1400 yuan, a 32 GB card, a cover (really a crappy one). Ask questions about who is interested. Immediately I will say not about.
emilliys
Message#3
31.05.12, 20:19
Experienced
[offline]

Group: Friendssavagemessiahzine.com
Messages 602
Check in: 14.08.08
Asus padfone 2

The tablet on hand, I write directly from it As I master the photo, while everything is smooth. I took in China for 1400 yuan, a 32 GB card, a cover (really a crappy one). Ask questions about who is interested. Immediately I will say not about.

There are no problems with the waffle? Is there no European charging in the kit?

--------------------
Motorola V50>Siemens A55>Alcatel OT 535>Samsung SGH E360>RoverPC P7>Nokia 5530>LG P690>Hightscreen Alpha GT Rev. B>Asus padfone 2 a68>Nokia Lumia 1020>Xiaomi Mi5s
mathcode
Message#4
31.05.12, 20:20
Experienced
[offline]

Messages 519
Check in: 12.03.10
Xiaomi Mi 3

haiTEK12,
Can you watch a couple of days for the duration of the work?
It will be very useful.
And further. Is the sensor responsive?

--------------------
Samsung i9003 -->Docomosh-06e -->Xiaomi mi3
haiTEK12
Message#5
31.05.12, 20:29
Visitor
[offline]

Messages 11

European is not included. With a waffle, it seems to be not bad, I have not tested it in speeds yet, there are delays, but I have them here and on the CTC sensey - Tlink distributes a wifai bad. sensor after removing the film has become fully adequate. Today I ship the first day of the hdtv and so on discharged completely, I charge it - tomorrow I will note the battery life time.
emilliys
Message#6
31.05.12, 20:33
Experienced
[offline]

Messages 602
Asus padfone 2

turist.cn @ 05/31/2012, 9:23 PM*
I want to order a tablet on Panda on pre-order, but it's not the time of dispatch that confuses me, but what could end 45 days of canceling the operation with Peipel. Maybe you can explain how the pre-order purchase will take place.

In the live chat I was told that it is already in stock and it’s necessary to process orders for 1-2 days). is it true, so it can be sent until June 20, and I think that it will be so. This is the first.
Secondly, the panda is a proven store, and they told me they would return it without a dispute on the pipe.
Thirdly, after 43-44 days after payment, you can open a dispute on the pipe, write what you previously opened if there are problems, then you will track the parcel, if it tracks in Russia, wait, in extreme cases, after 60 days, the panda will return the money or resend. If you do not track, you will transfer to the claim on the pipe.

Post has been editedemilliys - 31.05.12, 20:38

--------------------
Motorola V50>Siemens A55>Alcatel OT 535>Samsung SGH E360>RoverPC P7>Nokia 5530>LG P690>Hightscreen Alpha GT Rev. B>Asus padfone 2 a68>Nokia Lumia 1020>Xiaomi Mi5s
haiTEK12
Message#7
31.05.12, 20:35
Visitor
[offline]

Messages 11

warranty year by the way. Android 4.04 out of the box. Tell me what games to put on it: arm7 or search separately for mali400? Where to start the test recommend? Engiberdsinspace successfully launched from the market :-)
emilliys
Message#8
31.05.12, 20:35
Experienced
[offline]

Messages 602
Asus padfone 2

HaiTEK12, Tell me the name of the adapter from Chinese to European outlet? Well, I mean standards, I just don’t even know how to ask in the store) go to the antutu benshmark test, how many points will it be?

--------------------
artwen
Message#9
31.05.12, 20:38
Local
[offline]

Messages 215
Check in: 10.10.10

emilliys, ask from the flat plug 220 to the European 220. Or stupidly say that you need an adapter from the Chinese plug to the Russian. Will understand correctly. Almost any hardware store sold.

Post has been editedartwen - 31.05.12, 20:39
haiTEK12
Message#10
31.05.12, 20:38
Visitor
[offline]

Messages 11

I took with myself an adapter to China for an American plug - it fits, more precisely, it is identical to 2 vertical bars. I will make out the test.
Dymatize
Message#11
31.05.12, 20:42
Local
[offline]

Messages 151
Check in: 23.05.12

I would like to know - compared to
U9GT2 it will be much elongated?
The difference in size is only 7mm, but in the photo and video the difference is 2 cm ...
emilliys
Message#12
31.05.12, 20:42
Experienced
[offline]

Messages 602
Asus padfone 2

I need to look for the opportunity to rut) I want to test cpu master whether it will work on it

Post has been editedemilliys - 31.05.12, 20:43

--------------------
mrfinny
Message#13
31.05.12, 20:49
Local
[offline]

Messages 232
Check in: 16.11.11

Here you go! The first owner is already there)) We are waiting for the review, high-tech! Put on it some kind of "heavy" toys and take off the vidos)) PS: Who has the last info from Ivan? And then the Eternal Tim already has tablets, and of. representative damn lazhaet (((

Post has been editedmrfinny - 31.05.12, 20:50
haiTEK12
Message#14
31.05.12, 20:50
Visitor
[offline]

Messages 11

in antutu gave 8,000 points.
Snegovik
Message#15
31.05.12, 20:50
Chill
[offline]

Messages 6106
Check in: 04.12.10
Oneplus 6T 8/128

haiTEK12,OU!!! owner ... Now we will not leave you alone!
1. Check Wi-Fi
2. Check out GTA 3
haiTEK12
Message#16
31.05.12, 20:52
Visitor
[offline]

Messages 11

so what to put? search under mali400 separately? The same modernkombat3 what apk to take?
Snegovik
Message#17
31.05.12, 20:54
Chill
[offline]

Messages 6106
Oneplus 6T 8/128

haiTEK12,Throw off in a personal Skype or ICQ, I will teach you to put games, etc. (experience with android 3 years)
lavr
Message#18
31.05.12, 20:56
Local
[offline]

Messages 230
Check in: 04.11.07
Xiaomi Mi Max 3 4/64

haiTEK12,Many people are interested in volume and sound quality, the speaker is there alone and comes out on the side.

--------------------
Astell & Kern AK70 MKII / Fostex TH610 2.5TRRS / VE ZEN 2.5TRRS
emilliys
Message#19
31.05.12, 20:57
Experienced
[offline]

Messages 602
Asus padfone 2

haiTEK12 @ 05/31/2012, 9:50 PM*
in antutu gave 8,000 points.

Worthy)
Snegovik, and what, under the tablet, this somehow especially has to put games and and programs because of the two cores of the prots and 4 cores of the gpu?

--------------------
Snegovik
Message#20
31.05.12, 20:58
Chill
[offline]

Messages 6106
Oneplus 6T 8/128

emilliys,No, I just want to have a look at GTA. And the games themselves cache downloaded depending on the accelerator
emilliys
Message#21
31.05.12, 21:00
Experienced
[offline]

Messages 602
Asus padfone 2

Snegovik, I played on my p690, albeit with brakes, imagine how it will fly on it)

--------------------

541 pagesV  1 2 3 4 5 6 > » 

mobile version    Now: 05/18/19, 21:33