> Attention!

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

If you posted a new version of the program, please notify the moderator by clicking the "Complaint" button on your message.

Windows Phone 7 Software Catalog

Photosynth | Panoramic photos

Rep: (3962)
Photosynth
Version: 1.1

Last update of the program in the header:15.06.2012

Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Description:
Another long-awaited release. This time, Microsoft pleased us with Photosynth, one of the most interesting and popular Microsoft Research projects, the R & D division of the corporation.
Photosynth collects a full-fledged panorama from photographs that depict pieces of views of the same area, taken from one or different points stationary or in motion. The panorama is obtained in the form of a sphere around the photographer. Of course, there are a lot of such applications and each of them is interesting in its own way, but Photosynth has one feature, I would even say “Feature” with a capital letter. A kind of one button concept. The application will do everything for you, and it turns out very well for him. Having shot the horizon from different points in the same light, you will almost certainly get a seamless panorama at the exit, and if you come closer to small objects, Photosynth uses these photos to increase the detail of the panorama. Having increased, then, this place, you can consider small details.
Open the application and on the start screen, tap “tap to start” in the viewfinder window. Show the phone all that you want to include in your panorama. He will take all the necessary pictures on his own, and he will tell you what needs to be done or, on the contrary, what is not needed. After processing the images, you can assign a name to your work, the application will automatically determine exactly where the pictures were taken and “runs” them with their corresponding coordinates.
PC applicationable to build panoramas from pre-shot images taken, including professional cameras with high resolution. The mobile application builds panoramas only from phone camera images taken directly by the application itself. This is a consequence of the fact that the processing of images and the construction of a panorama takes place locally on the device, and is not transferred to the service in the “cloud”.
Ready panoramas can be shared with the service.http://photosynth.netwhich, in conjunction with Bing maps, is building a virtual panorama of our planet. In the same place, your friends and other users of the service will be able to see your work. In addition, the panorama can boast on Facebook or Twitter in the form of a picture or a similar link.
The application, in addition to its main function, also serves as a client for the service of the same name and allows you to admire other people's equally beautiful works from all over the world.

Attached Image

Homepage: http://blogs.msdn.com/b/photosynth/archive...ne-is-here.aspx

Russian interface: Not

Download:
XAP: Attached filePhotosynth_v1.1.0.0.xap (1.56 MB)

Previous versions:

Marketplace Web: http://www.windowsphone.com/en-RU/apps/ef8...21-c038d1a55517
WP7 Marketplace: zune: // navigate? phoneAppID = ef860a79-5f68-4ed6-aa21-c038d1a55517

Post has been editedkirk999 - 15.06.12, 00:20
Reason for editing: v.1.1

Rep: (1)
Great program.
Without a gyroscope, the program also works fine!

Rep: (40)
Gorgeous app! I advise everyone;)

Very interesting. Only I did not get any clear ponaramy yet :)

Rep: (3)
you need a very long time as a fool to turn the phone so that at least something happened

Rep: (14)
What is your understanding of "At least something"?
The program perfectly glues, just the software developers have forgotten to add in the description that the device should be rotated as accurately as possible with respect to the TELEPHONE axis, and not to be pivoted around its own axis with the phone in hand. I do not know why they did not write, in the iOS version it is written.

Rep: (497)
On the bill "perfectly glues" I do not agree. I tried several times, sculpts enough "crooked" panoramas; mixing so-so, problems with gamma and brightness, bloor abuse (when it can not reduce) etc. In general, even if we compare it with the good old Panorama Tools - earth and sky! The only real plus is auto shooting.

Rep: (38)
At least in one program for panoramic shooting there are quality settings.
How many prog and all with a slop quality is removed.

Rep: (223)
sensboston @ 06/01/2012, 18:46*
On the bill "perfectly glues" I do not agree. I tried several times, sculpts enough "crooked" panoramas; mixing so-so, problems with gamma and brightness, bloor abuse (when it can not reduce) etc. In general, even if we compare it with the good old Panorama Tools - earth and sky! The only real plus is auto shooting.

Well, not to say that straight curves.
for phone (samsung omnia w) completely:http://photosynth.net/view/c60a6195-845a-4...f6-4673811514a6

Post has been edited3-50 - 02.06.12, 14:20

Rep: (1769)
3-50 @ 02.06.2012, 18:04 *
for phone (samsung omnia w) is quite

suddenly agree: adjusted to the phone camera - no worse than the panorama in Google Earth

Gavrila @ 06/02/2012, 11:06*
it was a question?

This is a rumor.
When you increase the photos, you get a settling quality. A walk from such programs. A panorama is one big photo consisting of many photos, respectively, and the quality should be excellent.

3-50 @ 02.06.2012, 07:04 *

I understand your legitimate pride, but, frankly, a bad panorama that is worthless. Too many disadvantages to list. I will not convince you, just do a small experiment: take a series of pictures overlapping on the eye (shoot in "portrait" mode) from the same balcony and process them with PtGui, or with any other more or less serious "panoramic" software. I assure you, the result will surprise you greatly, and you will see and feel the difference yourself.

sensboston @ 06/03/2012, 18:51*
just do a little experiment: take a series of pictures overlapping on the eye (shoot in "portrait" mode) from the same balcony and process them with PtGui, or with any other more or less serious "panoramic" software. I assure you, the result will surprise you greatly, and you will see and feel the difference yourself.

but it should be borne in mind that this is done on the phone, where there are many limitations in terms of the available API.

Rep: (374)
want quality? take a DSLR or cool digital camera and blur panoramic shots in cool PC programs
and the phone is a soap dish and programs purely for pampering. for this is perfectly acceptable.
M
That's it. On this I propose the issue of quality considered closed

Post has been editedBlackfish - 04.06.12, 11:02
Reason for editing: :-)

ZZAAL @ 06/03/2012, 19:23*
want quality? take a DSLR or cool digital camera and blur panoramic shots in cool PC programs
and the phone is a soap dish and programs purely for pampering. for this is perfectly acceptable.

I just don’t understand why in all the panoramic programs no pictures of the quality of a standard camera are taken and they don’t stick together.
Photos are made with a slop quality and are glued together. There is a sense of such prog 0, meaning to look at the squares.

Post has been edited... HONDA ... - 07.06.12, 10:04

... HONDA ... 07/07/2012, 03:03*
I just don’t understand why in all the panoramic programs no pictures of the quality of a standard camera are taken and they don’t stick together.

Because high-quality glueing of panoramas is a very complex and resource-intensive mathematical process.(see Panorama Tools). The average level of WP7 developers (as well as the fact that no one has yet ported PT to C #), and the performance of the arm processor, simply will not allow such a program on the phone.

For a normal (but not “pro”, of course!), The “SLR” panorama is not needed, the cheapest “soap box” or phone is enough.Here, for example, the first three panoramas are made of a cheap soap box, and the last three - Samsung Focus

Post has been editedsensboston - 08.06.12, 22:58

vasche smart program: happy: my mother showed the capabilities of the telephone camera, she was shocked: D

Rep: (237)
Application expired v.1.0.0.0 o_O

It is necessary to take in the market, so that it itself is updated: download:

Rep: (140)
Why on 8 there is no this program ?!
Ball indignant!

so nokia on wp8 has a panorama program that does the same thing

Rep: (32)
agranom555
straight 360 degrees? With a normal site for posting?)

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 08/14/19, 19:02