> Important!

We strongly recommend to familiarize withRules section "Android - devices"

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

Sony Xperia Go - Discussion | Smartphone, 3.5 "
Your attitude to the phone Sony XperiaGo?
How long have you been using the phone?
less than a year [ 306 ] ** [28,1%]
year [ 157 ] ** [14,42%]
more than a year [ 626 ] ** [57,48%]
Are you going to sell it or donate it?
Yes [ 124 ] ** [11,39%]
not [ 689 ] ** [63,27%]
If possible, I will sell or give [ 276 ] ** [25,34%]
Your mark.
fine [ 205 ] ** [18,82%]
OK [ 481 ] ** [44,17%]
satisfactorily [ 306 ] ** [28,1%]
badly [ 71 ] ** [6,52%]
terrible [ 26 ] ** [2,39%]
Do you remember SXGo?
Yes [ 837 ] ** [76,86%]
not [ 105 ] ** [9,64%]
not sure [ 147 ] ** [13,5%]
Will you buy another Sony phone?
Yes [ 803 ] ** [73,74%]
not [ 286 ] ** [26,26%]
Total votes: 1089

Rep: (514)
DiscussionSony xperia go
PictureSony xperia go
Description | Discussion пїЅ | FAQ | Firmware пїЅ | Modifications and decorations пїЅ | MIUI firmware пїЅ | Cyanogenmod пїЅ | Games пїЅ | Sony Xperia Go Owners Club пїЅ
  • Before asking a question, look Android OS FAQandGlossary. Respect your and other people's time.
  • To discuss and search for third-party programs / games, use the following sections: Programs and Games .
  • To compare the device with competitors and on the choice of devices, please contact: Selection and Comparison .
  • The available amount of RAM and memory for installing applications is discussed in the topic: How much memory is in your machine?
  • The results of performance tests of Android devices, see the topic: Benchmark
  • Before posting photos, read the topic Working with Images on the forum
  • Messages that are not related to the topic of discussion (offtopic) are deleted without warning.

About the phone.
A photo.
Attached Image
Attached Image
Specifications.
We read the item "Description" at the very top of the topic header.
Reviews.
Video.
The official Xperia go package
The official Xperia go package:
• Smartphone Sony Xperia go (black, white)
• Wired stereo headset MH410c
• Charger unit
• USB data and charging cable
Official Xperia go sports edition package:
• Smartphone Sony Xperia go (yellow)
• Sports arm cover
• Sports lace on hand
• Special headset mounts
• Wired stereo headset MH650c
• Charger unit
• USB data and charging cable.
Useful information.
Root.
To get root, carefully study the topic headerSony Xperia Go - Firmware (Post # 15883065), there is information for all versions of android firmware for our phone.
Instructions. Important! Read to all!
Shortcuts
If the device is turned OFF:
Volume UP + USB cable connects to the computer ->FASTBOOT MODE (BLUE LED lights up) - firmware firmware, cores.
Volume DOWN + USB cable connects to computer ->FLASHMODE (GREEN lights up) - firmware official firmware.
If the device is ON: Volume UP + POWER (for 2 seconds) ->Reset battery, reboot [device will vibrate once]
Volume UP + POWER (for 5 seconds) ->Forced shutdown [device will vibrate three times]
Volume DOWN + POWER ->Screenshot
Service menu.
Service menu: * # * # SERVICE # * # * or * # * # 7378423 # * # *
Information: * # * # INFO # * # * or * # * # 4636 # * # *
Demo mode (on / off): * # * # SELLMORE # * # * or * # * # 73556673 # * # *
Sad but true! Be careful!

The list of what can be painlessly * deleted in JB (v.1.3)
Tips to improve the energy-saving devices on Android OS (Post # 3499222)
Check for water resistance.
Problems and solutions.
Catalogs of programs and games.
Accessories.
Repairs.
Here we will collect information on breakdowns and methods of repair. Who has experience in solving such questions write to me inQMSor in the subject.
Disassembly of the phone.
Spare parts.
Replacing the USB plug.
Service manual.
Another service manual.
Spare part numbers
Top secret.
From reliable sources it became known that in this forum and in the subject there is a completely unique technology for obtaining information, called SEARCH.
With the right approach, this technology very well helps to find the right answers to your questions.

Post has been editedFainten - 20.12.14, 07:27
Reason for editing: Articles

Rep: (50)
Question about svezhepriobretshim. ;)
As implemented in Go fixing the housing cover, the latches in a circle, or only at the ends? Video is not clear. How easy is it the cap is removed? As far as "monolithic" is held? And already I read some reviews where people complained that the corners of the lid extend when the plug connector is opened.
Not yet announced Go, kept an eye on Sola, only had time to rejoice that she "dismantle" the cover is more convenient than that of most modern phones, where no nail not handle (working at an electronics store, so the subject of know not by hearsay), but here again return to the old scheme ... But it seems to have done the specifics of the device in power.
Multiple upset, unlike Active stub attached to the body, and not to cover - in the event of a breakdown of add on assets was enough to change the cover, the more that included two of them, but here you will not manage a little blood, I suspect.

PS While waiting for my yellow Go pre-order a couple of times went to the "Messenger" to feel black - on Tuesday they just started to deliver. In both points after finding out what kind of phone I am interested to hear from sellers almost word for word: "Bad choice." I know and about the resolution of the screen, and about the lack of frontalki, and about the price of a tall, however the device potentially suit me over, and yet from this "advertising" osadochek remained. Not to mention that even if you want to vparit person tube is more expensive, like the phrase for any prodazhnika - not comme il faut. Now here I think - it's just us in Samara local phenomenon, or throughout the "connected" system - from customers Go dare? : Rolleyes:

Rep: (1)
Tell me how he had with GPS, satellites quickly catches?

Rep: (4)
nits02 @ 13.07.2012, 22:14*
Unsubscribe me how to turn out!
And if possible, how to write, please.

Regarding the update of the communication module. Conclusions can do early, but after a day I have not a single failure.
The following statement as I updated the software communication module on its XPERIA GO:
update procedure
Broadly describedhere. Also in the header branch lie all the necessary tools and the archive itself with software communication module.
Then the procedure is simple:
1. Set Flashtool and updates for it.
2. On the phone pre-installed settings "Applications Neizvestn.istochniki" and "Developing Applications for the USB-Debugging", you can still "Applications-Development-Stay awake."
3. Next, put the driver, the driver package will be in Flashtool / Drivers folder specifically for Go until the driver is not present, so I put Flashmod Drivers.
There have been some difficulties in installing the drivers for Vista / Win7. It seems there must run the utility with the driver as an administrator.
4. Connect your phone. Flasher rugnetsya - Can not identify your device and ask you to select from a list. The GO list also will not :). I chose from the list MT27 (XPERIA Solo).
5. Drag the mouse right on the file window Flashtool u8500-490206-R1G_EC14.ftf.
6. A window will appear with a list of files in this module. Nothing there to touch click OK.
7. The process has started now Flashtool offer to transfer the device into flashmod and will highlight how to do it for the machine that you selected in step 4.
For XPERIA GO transition into a flashmod
- switch the phone off and wait at least 30 seconds
- pull out the USB cable
- we press the Volume Down button, well, that is, on the lower part of the side button and hold
- holding down the switch on the cable
7. Run the update process
8. After that otrapartuet Flasher Flashing finished Please wait. Phone will reboot. take out the cable and switch on the phone. Settings made in Claim 3 return to the initial state.

I've done it at your own risk, because they tortured me off at the end and I almost took the phone back to the store, so I liked that :)
He wrote in memory so it can miss that.
The following is a log file from Flashtool my updates:

logfile caesarean section procedure
13/048/2012 15:48:00 - INFO -<- This level is successfully initialized
13/048/2012 15:48:00 - INFO - Flashtool Version 0.8.6.0 built on 2012-06-13 08:08:54
13/048/2012 15:48:00 - INFO - You can drag and drop ftf files here to start flashing them
13/048/2012 15:48:06 - INFO - Device disconnected
13/048/2012 15:48:09 - INFO - Device connected with USB debugging off
13/048/2012 15:48:09 - INFO - For 2011 devices line, be sure you are not in MTP mode
13/048/2012 15:48:10 - INFO - Device connected with USB debugging on
13/048/2012 15:48:10 - ERROR - Can not identify your device.
13/048/2012 15:48:10 - INFO - Selecting from user input
13/049/2012 15:49:31 - INFO - Connected device: MT27
13/049/2012 15:49:31 - INFO - Installed version of busybox: N / A
13/049/2012 15:49:31 - INFO - Android version: 2.3.7 / kernel version: 2.6.35.7+
13/050/2012 15:50:07 - INFO - Selected u8500-490206-R1G_EC14.ftf
13/050/2012 15:50:07 - INFO - Preparing files for flashing
13/050/2012 15:50:08 - INFO - Please connect your device into flashmode.
13/050/2012 15:50:23 - INFO - Device disconnected
13/050/2012 15:50:50 - INFO - Device connected in flash mode
13/050/2012 15:50:50 - INFO - Opening device for R / W
13/050/2012 15:50:50 - INFO - Reading device information
13/050/2012 15:50:50 - INFO - Phone ready for flashmode operations.
13/050/2012 15:50:50 - INFO - Start Flashing
13/050/2012 15:50:50 - INFO - Flashing loader
13/050/2012 15:50:55 - INFO - Loader: S1_Root_3065 - Version: R5E003 / Bootloader status: ROOTABLE
13/050/2012 15:50:55 - INFO - Flashing prcmu.sin
13/050/2012 15:50:55 - INFO - Flashing modem.sin
13/050/2012 15:50:57 - INFO - Flashing modemfs.sin
13/050/2012 15:50:58 - INFO - Ending flash session
13/050/2012 15:50:58 - INFO - Flashing finished.
13/050/2012 15:50:58 - INFO - Please wait. Phone will reboot
13/050/2012 15:50:58 - INFO - For flashtool, Unknown Sources and Debugging must be checked in phone settings
13/050/2012 15:50:58 - INFO - Device connected in flash mode

Post has been editedPeaceman - 14.07.12, 09:23

Rep: (6)
DronUr @ 14.07.2012, 06:17*
Tell me how he had with GPS, satellites quickly catches?

I immediately picked up, well, worse than HTC DESIRE

Merqury @ 14.07.2012, 02:45*
As implemented in Go fixing the housing cover, the latches in a circle, or only at the ends? Video is not clear. How easy is it the cap is removed? As far as "monolithic" is held?

latch all the way around easily removed, for this is the place for the hang, namely the strap place holds too fine, there is play in the sidewall area, pressing a light crackling of gluing must be treated in the tape space
Merqury @ 14.07.2012, 02:45*
I heard from sellers almost word for word: "Bad choice"

I, as said above, I'm in a connected advised him, and he said the resolution 480x800 :)

Zhio @ 14.07.2012, 00:00*
Speaker Elementary or where the call / music playing? The street normally hear? Wheezing or not? As the sound through headphones (volume, quality)?

The earpiece is not wheeze without bursting, I am satisfied with the quality, the headphones to the standard player sound normal, probyval headset LiveSound в„ўhttp://www.sonymobile.com/ru/products/acce...-hi-fi-headset/sound decent, but quiet, probably solve the problem with his POWERAMP settings with headphones Monster Game Tron T3 In-Earhttp://market.yandex.ru/model.xml?modelid=...6&hid=90555It has been possible without POWERAMPa: rofl:, probably the case in Omnosti

who are interested here is the video and photos:
Attached fileMOV_0025.mp4(31.31 MB)

Attached Image

Posted 14-07-2012, 9:17:

Peaceman Thank you for the work done, with the pioneering enthusiasm: rolleyes:, Now start entu procedure

Post has been editedGnome - 02.04.13, 23:14

I even ROOT is not needed, and all the trash software suit, against otvalivaniya COMMUNICATION: D

Rep: (32)
Merqury,
Merqury @ 14.07.2012, 04:45*
. In both points after finding out what kind of phone I am interested to hear from sellers almost word for word: "Bad choice."

but there are still people who listen to the silly sellers of consultants connected / Euroset and other govnosetey? =) Here posmeshili.

and I was in a connected another bunch of services vparivali and Navitel persuaded podeshevke set kryaknuty and, three years, I tell them I have Navitel license as has value, but they tell me because you already outdated version of the three years, we give you a new rolled over cheap, here downs: rofl :, it they kryaknutaya not updated: rofl:, here's an inexperienced buyer and maintained, it is necessary to kill those on the spot

Post has been editedItaly_ - 14.07.12, 10:36

Rep: (3)
Zhio @ 14.07.2012, 00:14*
Thanks, Rainy, for your reply! In many reviews on Sony devices mentioned quiet (but also shurshasche-scratchy) earpiece. Interestingly, some software can pick up the sound / improve? I understand that on the SE Active do not work.

The software is easy to lift and move the smart from Sony, it is elementary.

The androids of this manufacturer is reported to also be raised - but it's hard, you need a rut, there may be problems with the speaker on the result.

The flash was a great success, and now will follow NEpadaniem Links, thanks againPeaceman

Rep: (5)
fguparc @ 14.07.2012, 00:47*
I found that the contacts do not have a filter or display your contacts by category, copied from a computer to the categories failed by regular means. Catastrophe!

A synchronization with Google account-tried? Only contacts then better to keep mobile, to problems with the picture was not.

If there is no Google account, you can use this method (2):
Sony Xperia sola - Discussion (Post # 13766254)

Rainy @ 14.07.2012, 11:34*
The software is easy to lift and move the smart from Sony, it is elementary.

The androids of this manufacturer is reported to also be raised - but it's hard, you need a rut, there may be problems with the speaker on the result.

Yes, for the Samsung I saw such a program ... What is not clear why Sony is such an ambush with the volume of the speaker. Does the health care of our ears;) ... I'm usually on the other Mobil minimum volume is enough. Hopefully SX go also somehow appropriate. It is a pity that the holidays do not have time to buy a body - something no one in our city sports version :( not be delivered.

Italy_ ,
"Rainy" video is very worthy! Given that, and the night from the 12th floor is also quite good, then the part of the photo-video unit for daily household use fits perfectly.
About the sound, too, everything is clear, thank you! How to come back from vacation, I will take the device.

Post has been editedZhio - 14.07.12, 13:06

Rep: (0)
Say, network operators fall off at all? easy even for my old SE W550 MTS often falls off. also have to restart the phone.

Nudeln @ 14.07.2012, 15:32*
Say, network operators fall off at all? easy even for my old SE W550 MTS often falls off. also have to restart the phone.

5 hours after the flashing, the connection is not lost even once, have nenaraduyus, ugh, ugh, ugh, over his left shoulder: P
Operator Megofon Moscow

Post has been editedItaly_ - 14.07.12, 16:16

Italy_ @ 14.07.2012, 17:16*
5 hours after the flashing, the connection is not lost even once, have nenaraduyus

Peaceman and Italy_ And, after flashing the radio smart warranty does not fly? Apparently, many will have to reflash if Sony will not release update.

have sewn all. I have one phone unknowingly passed, the second tortured in Magazev yellow with the same glitches and rattling speaker. eventually I bought a third and udevlenie speakerphone dribezzhit. today I will sew radio.

Zhio @ 14.07.2012, 17:29*
Peaceman and Italy_, and after flashing radio Warranty Smart does not fly? Apparently, many will have to reflash if Sony will not release update.

in for Sony p pereproshivaniyu instructions written guarantee that it in no way affects .....

bioralf @ 14.07.2012, 17:59*
eventually I bought a third

Congratulations, we have a lot uzho

Italy_ @ 14.07.2012, 18:02*
eventually I bought a third and udevlenie speakerphone dribezzhit

This means that the speaker is not all phones knocks that pleases. But all the same it is necessary to carefully check when buying.

Italy_ @ 14.07.2012, 18:02*
in for Sony p pereproshivaniyu instructions written guarantee that it in no way affects .....

This is also good news. You can easily bring to mind the phone, if Sony "patch" will not be released.

Rep: (60)
Zhio @ 14.07.2012, 13:54*
A synchronization with Google account-tried? Only contacts then better to keep mobile, to problems with the picture was not. If there is no Google account, you can use this method (paragraph 2): Sony Xperia sola - Discussion (Post # 13766254)

So kind of like everything is under sinhronizhatsii and across Google and through the computer, the GO does not see or does not know how to synchronize groups, but not all contacts groups.

fguparc Can somehow try:
Sony Ericsson XPERIA active - Discussion (Post # 14369918)

You can also try third-party programs, if very very hard. There is one important point to contacts in the standard book does not disappear:
Sony Ericsson XPERIA active - Discussion (Post # 10346044)

Rep: (4)
Italy_ @ 14.07.2012, 17:16*
5 hours after the flashing, the connection is not lost even once, have nenaraduyus, ugh, ugh, ugh, over his left shoulder: P
Operator Megofon Moscow

30 hours, too, have never fallen off. Operator Beeline Moscow.

Who would have suggested as root to do, and the odd no one way did not work.

Rep: (0)
time holds less than a week, but not once the network is not stopped. about this problem only I learned from the forum. are satisfied, not only has an automatic screen brightness. battery lasts for two days

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 06/03/20, 4:15