> Attention!

Attention! All questions on the programs that are not in this section, ask in the subject. Ambulance for beginners .

IN THIS SECTION ONLY THE PROGRAM CATALOG! CREATING THOSE QUESTIONS IS FORBIDDEN! SEARCH PROGRAMS .
New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

Hitchhiker | WiFi automatically connect

Rep: (259)
Hitchhiker
Version 0.4 beta 1

Last update of the program in the header:16.11.05

Attached Image

Description:
A free program that will help you when you connect the PDA to WiFi networks. Just click "Connect", and the program will try to find the nearest WiFi hotspot. Hitchhiker undertakes the installation of all the settings and conducting a series of tests to verify that the connection was successful.

Opportunities:
- Powered by WiFi Graph technology
- Quickly connect to the wireless Internet through public access points
- Automatically configures the system for optimum connection speed
- Conducts tests network connectivity
- Displays a message if the connection requires authorization
- keeps a log of connections and statistics for "hit / miss"

Last changes:
Support devices running Windows Mobile 5
Support VGA device and Landscape orientation
When connected, notify user with notification balloon
Performance improved by loading network history in background
Automatic retry when WLAN is not found

Compatibility: Windows Mobile 2003/2003 SE / 5

Homepage: http://www.kasuei.com/hitchhiker

Overview taken on hpts.ru
Download:
Version 0.4 beta1 CAB: Attached fileHitchhiker0.4b1.CAB.zip (329.36 KB)

Post has been editedDschinghis Khan - 14.01.11, 02:14
Reason for editing: Led cap in line with the registration rules

Rep: (0)
On wm5 works normally only after the installation of NET Compact Framework 2.0 Service Pack 2.
http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details...&DisplayLang=enWithout an error sp2

Outcast-d.o.b, 07.11.06 13:02:50
the program itself connects to it, you have nothing to do, by default it will find online at the nearest available point (if there is an Internet) and itself to connect and you will be thrown out the window the connection was successful)

Something does not work on your PDA to get the 'Net. On the laptop all works, and on the PDA - no way :(

04beta1 buggy / hit by WI FI settings work, disconnect the phone and not removed

I put a program of hats. On the VM-6 is normal. Without glitches, but there are errors. With a network is not always friendly, but if caught)))

4u4elko, 28.04.08 22:30:42
On the VM-6 is normal.

I have a CAB that request.
that something extra set?

Rep: (43)
I have a problem, HTC sonektitsya to a laptop, both Virgo see each other, but I can not go on with the HTC nouta and vice versa, tried to ftp to nouta and c HTC using RescoExplorer ftp, in general way.

Rep: (13)
On my writing nepedvidennaya mistake: blush:

Rep: (9)
It connects all. I do not see the Internet on animals (((What is wrong I do not understand.

Rep: (1157)
And if there a program like this, but in order to manage power? (E.g. when only ICQ vrublyus to lowered capacity of up to 50% cut in energy saving and reduced channel to 1 Mbit)

And this program keeps an access point in standby mode (when the screen is off)? If not, tell me what the program so can

Rep: (3)
Prapor_3aDoB @ 10.1.10, 20:37*
And this program keeps an access point in standby mode (when the screen is off)? If not, tell me what the program so can

This can tweak registry =>Tyts!

Samsung SGH-i900 WiTu 8Gb Windows Mobile 6.1 Professional do not want to start writing a bug!

Rep: (2)
toxa-007 05-10-2010 @ 10:16*
Samsung SGH-i900 WiTu 8Gb Windows Mobile 6.1 Professional do not want to start writing error

The same song, while killing the connection.

Rep: (6)
Dima63 @ 14.01.2011, 00:30*
Samsung SGH-i900 WiTu 8Gb Windows Mobile 6.1 Professional do not want to start writing error
The same song, while killing the connection.

And I flew down to recover the connection does not want even when you specify directly on WI-FI adapter. those. the network is not at all what to do?

Philips Xenium V816 - WM 6.5 - turn off wi-fi adapter, and then displays a message indicating an unexpected error :(
retired appropriately - without consequences ..

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 04/22/20, 06:42